from the woods > a medieval werewolf role play > closed

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: from the woods > a medieval werewolf role play > o & a

Postby Meekins12345 » Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:34 am

➴ 𝕽𝖆𝖒𝖘𝖊𝖘 𝕸𝖆𝖗𝖈𝖊𝖑 𝕻𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖈𝖔𝖙𝖙 ➶
[male][human][citizen]

A low caw seemed to stir Ramses in the midst of his sleep, he ultimately snuggling into the blankets a bit more, within the humble little tent he had set up. Another little caw and a poke of something hard to his nose would have the man opening his eyes, only to see a little dark figure with two bright blue eyes. "Ugh... Onyx, leave me alone." He'd groan, soon just gently pushing the raven away, although to no prevail. Stubborn as the bird was, it continued to hop about, cawing and cooing as it tried to wake it's master up. He was an annoying little bugger when he wanted to be. Eventually, Ramses rose up out of his blankets, reaching up to rub at his eyes before flashing a look upon the bird. "You're a real pain sometimes, you know? All you want is food." And that word in particular perked, both, the raven and the much larger eagle close by.

The young man just shook his head before rising up, out of his multitude of home-stitched blankets before beginning to fold things up. He was a traveler at the moment, looking for work, and he had been wandering the kingdom of Fordaemdur for almost a week now, course he had stopped by occasionally before, too. It was much too far away from his uncle and aunt's go back and forth on a regular basis, so when the weather was fair, he was able to bring tenting supplies with him. Granted it wasn't the most glamorous of settlements, but it kept him and the majority of his companions dry... save for Ginger, the poor mare.

While he would have much rather had stayed the night at an inn, he had to save what money he could for his family. It was hard to cope sometimes, and anything saved was better than nothing at all.

Ramses quickly wrapped up his dwelling and placed the materials upon his horse's worn out saddle and patted her flank once he had finished, offering her a small carrot shortly after. He also gave his birds some of a leftover rabbit he had caught for them the night before. If they needed food, Esther could definitely hunt for herself. Onyx, for the most part, was an opportunistic scavenger, so he usually just ate whatever she brought home.

He'd be up on his horse in no time at all, brushing himself off before glancing to the birds that now perched on his leather-clad shoulders, he soon nodding to them fore beginning to turn his horse toward the closest entry of the city, which wasn't very far, being that he camped close to the wall for the night. With a gentle nudge, Ginger would begin walking toward the nearest entrance, hooves clopping upon the well-traveled roads as she went.

[Mentions: None][Tags: None][Location:Just outside of the Fordaemdur walls > Entrance point of the city]

------

❀ 𝓜𝓸𝓻𝓲𝓪𝓱 𝓚𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓭𝔂 𝓞'𝓜𝓪𝓵𝓵𝓮𝔂 ❀
[female][human][domestic servant]

Moriah had always been an early bird and she enjoyed getting up before the sun rose just to watch it rise into the sky. The oranges and pinks that painted the sky was almost like a warm and happy greeting the sun gave every morning. It was relaxing, especially with a spot of tea. Though, as unfortunate as it is, sunrises didn't last for very long, and work was right around the corner.

She sat and stared out the window for what time she had before breathing out a sigh, soon wandering over to her dresser and pulling out her work dress. She changed into it quickly and scarfed down the small piece of buttered bread she had as she wandered out her door. The maids quarters were in the basement of the castle, which was convenient for them since they had to around... although it wasn't the warmest downstairs, but she wouldn't be caught complaining about it. She had shelter and food and work. That's all she really needed.

She scurried up the narrow flights of stairs until she reached the main quarters of the castle, ultimately opting to begin her day with her usual routine, which was to first go to the bedrooms of the castle, make beds and clean up after the occupants.

The rest of her to-do list was mostly going into the lightly used rooms and cleaning up there, making sure things were dusted and everything was in its place. Then she'd proceed to clean the halls and passageways with a few other maids, since those were large jobs, unless she was put on wash duty. In that case, she'd be washing clothes and, afterwards, anything else really washable. Once all such jobs were done, she'd often try to find other work to keep herself busy, whether it be helping in the kitchen, assisting in yard work, running errands or offering an extra hand in the horse stalls. She liked to remain busy until well after dusk, if she could... at least then no one could tell her she wasn't working very hard. Part of her was afraid of just that... not working enough. She had lost much work in the past because of such claims, so she had made it her top priority to stay busy while she was here. Maybe then she could actually hang on to this job, though she had already held onto it for quite some time as it was, something she was quite content about.

Although part of her also hoped she had time later today to meet up with Avalon, too. It had been a little bit since Moriah had seen her friend. She was sure it was because of the king's death, since Moriah had had to be rather busy around such times for the guests that had come to offer their condolences to the royal family, if not then to congratulate Ronan upon his crowning.

Nevertheless, Moriah had plenty of time to think, and proceeded to just think and ponder about things as she began about her work.

[Mentions: Avalon, Ronan][Tags: none][Location: Maid's quarters > various bedrooms]
Meekins12345

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♛ 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓷𝓮𝓽 01 ♛

Postby Crono » Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:34 pm

𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓷𝓮𝓽 𝓕𝓮𝓷𝓷
Male ~ Thirty-Two ~ Human ~ Prince of Fordaemdur/Heir Apparent ~Profile

Bennet gasped awake to a splash of cold water to the face, more like a jug considering there was a frenzied moment where the man had thought he was drowning. The shock causing the prince to reel back, matted face peeling off the table of the tavern he'd slept on, and in his movement nearly plummeting backwards with the chair in tow. One hand quickly went to his face to rub down it to clear his vision to see the tavern owner staring at him. A short chubby older gentleman with a bald head and pale white facial hair he was. "Off with ya." The man stated, pointing at the door. Bennet nearly grimaced but offered the older man a cordial smile and slight bow of the head before standing up. Though it took a moment to gather his footing, briefly leaning against the table for support until he'd gained his balance before heading for the exit. Once outside he could see it was morning, eyes wincing in discomfort as they adjusted to the difference in light. Briefly he grabbed at the collar of his tunic and undershirt and gave them a small shake since both were disheveled, not to mention stuck to his skin after being drenched.

With a deep sigh Bennet started moving with no particular destination in mind. HIs movements were sluggish and a little clumsy given he hadn't sobered fully, but he wasn't bothered. Instead his thoughts were focused on the night before. Clearly he'd blacked out at some point and many might find it surprising to hear that didn't happen often, usually he knew when to call it quits or at the very least make it back to his room at the castle before passing out. But obviously last night wasn't one of those nights. Ben ran a hand through his long damp hair, giving it a gentle squeeze as he did to sponge some of the water out. Mind still tracing the events from the night before. None of the usual suspects he'd be out with were there, that much he recalled, just the average patrons being merry and occasionally feisty. There'd been a bit of singing and dancing, all in good fun. Over time the patron's had shuffled out one by one to go home or wherever it was they were headed. Until eventually Bennet was the last one...Oh. That'd explain it. Left alone to his own devices Bennet had likely gotten too deep into his own head in his drunken state. Lately thinking about things lead to what even he'd call poor decision making, in this case he'd drunk himself further into a hole.

Though at some point someone must have stopped by, because the sore spot under his eye he was currently poking at told Ben he'd been given a nice wallop. Probably given as good as he got, but he hadn't been thrown out so it must not have escalated. The prince let out a deep sigh, rolling his neck to get the kinks out. It was on one such roll that his eyes caught sight of a familiar figure, one that didn't quite fit in with those he'd passed by. "Ronan?" He asked in mild disbelief, halting in his tracks. An amused smirk crossing his face as he moved a lock of hair out of his face, "And what is it dear brother, that brings you so far from..." Bennet waved his hand towards the direction of the castle, fumbling momentarily for the words. "...our humble abode?"

Crono

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby multicurious » Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:37 am

SERSHA EATHE
    ─────────────────────────────── ──────────────────────────────
    [ title. werewolf lesser heir ] [ tagged. arlo eathe | mentioned: n/a ] [ location. the forest ]

─────The far eastern path outside of the city was well known for its wildness. It was too dense of a forest for civilization, and there was little reason to change that. Sersha had been exploring the region for the better half of a month, seeking and mapping out landmarks, flora, and fauna. Scouting was usually a responsibility she enjoyed, but it had the potential to be a long and grueling task. Such as today. Sersha mused as she took note of a fox den she had nearly stepped in, sketching the surrounding trees so that they might be recognized in the future. When done, she sat back against one of the trees with a tired sigh, closing her eyes as a particularly chill wind blew past.

─────Sersha had risen before the sun, hoping to get a head start on her duties. That, and the crisp morning air was refreshing after her third night of troubled sleep. She couldn’t explain the sudden onset of restlessness that descended upon her the last few nights, but it has put a dent in her productivity. Her superiors were starting to notice, so she took it upon herself to make up for it (and maybe tire herself out in the process). At a first glance, some may wonder why Sersha even became a scout. She is, after all, a wolf. Her loyalties lie with the pack and her family, not with the human monarchy. It started as an act of rebellion, a reaction to a particularly heated argument with her father(she couldn’t even remember what their disagreement was about now). Eventually, she grew to love her role. After all, there are few in the kingdom who could say they know the forest as well as she. Besides, it’s not like she doesn’t have help.

─────A brash "caw" jolted Sersha out of her stupor, and she lifted her gaze to the skies to see a dark shape flitting through the trees. The raven looked down at Sersha with a tilted head before gliding down from her perch and into her lap. Sersha held out her palm, and the bird dropped a white flower into it, which Sersha recognized as chamomile. “Find something to make tea out of, did you, Aska?” Aska, the raven, gave a low croak and climbed her way onto Sersha’s shoulder, pulling softly at her companion’s hair. Sersha considered the flower for another moment before stowing it away in her pack. “You know, you may be onto something. A few more of these and I may be able to get some sleep tonight.”

─────Pulling her wool cloak around herself, Sersha stood up, a hand guiding Aska back into the air as the bird began tugging at her hood. “Something else you want to show me? Go on, then.” Aska flew back up into the trees, a shadow in the branches, but Sersha followed the sounds of her skipping through the leaves quite easily. She followed her bird for roughly twenty minutes like this, until Aska cawed four times in rapid succession. Sersha taught her to do that when something potentially dangerous was ahead, usually a person. So Sersha hung back, allowing the raven to fly ahead.

─────Now, it should be mentioned that Sersha is Aska’s bonded partner. Therefore, she is spared from the bird’s more troublemaking personality. Others in the village describe Aska as a menace, while Sersha is rather fond of her mischievous antics. So, when Aska recognized the stranger ahead of her as Arlo Eathe, she croaked to let Sersha know it was safe and swooped down and around Arlo’s head. She pecked and pulled playfully at his hair and clothes, before Sersha herself emerged from the undergrowth and whistled at her. She retreated back to Sersha’s shoulder, fluffing out her neck feathers and clicking her beak innocently.

─────Sersha flashed an apologetic smile at her older brother, but couldn’t hide the slight smirk that followed. “Well, look what the raven dragged in! Good morning, brother.”
multicurious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ronan > ii

Postby zhelaniye » Thu Jan 14, 2021 5:20 pm

RONAN FENN!! "history repeats itself..."
[35 years] [human] [male] [king of fordaemdur] [no romantic involvement]
═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
    with each step he took towards the kingdom's center, ronan felt the city come more alive around him. it was an electric sensation, a tension that almost raised the hair on his forearms and the nape of his neck, but with so much of his mind occupied by his younger brother, it failed to fully captivate him in the way that it normally would have. he scanned the street in front of him and the dwellings that lined its parallel sides. he observed women shaking the sleep out of their homes, along with the dust from their rugs; men stumbling out their doors to start their days, while other men stumbled in their doors to end them; babes crying for attention or their first meals of the day; but among the great cacophony of the waking kingdom, there appeared to be no evidence of his brother.

he would be lying if he said he hadn't considered the possibility of there coming a day when he set out in search of his brother only to return empty handed. he didn't consider this possibility enthusiastically, of course, but he knew his brother to be far less risk-averse than he was, himself, and unlike bennet, he tended to know the consequences of his actions before he knew the actions themselves. however, despite his capacity for forethought, ronan was never able to fathom, in the past or in the present, how he and his brother had grown to be so different. they had trained together as boys, learned when and how to be diplomatic and when and how to fight when diplomacy wasn't an option, studied maps and language and the histories of relevant, noble families, their own among them, and yet, here they were, anything but the same, despite all the shared genes, time, and experience.

similarly so, the two made for very different sights when their paths finally crossed, a little ways away from the tavern from which his brother had just been evicted. although it seemed likely that neither of them had enjoyed a restful night, it appeared as though that burden weighed on them differently. if his expression was anything to go on, bennet looked to be in good spirits, despite his sodden clothes and ostensibly swelling eye and cheekbone, whereas ronan looked almost ill; pale and heavy lidded, visibly expending energy to keep himself upright and as functional as he could be on so little sleep. perhaps forethought was just as much as curse as it was a blessing.

ronan stopped walking when bennet spoke up, close enough to his brother to eliminate the need for raised voices, but far enough away to maintain the comfortable and unspoken distance between them and their dissimilarities. it was a challenge, but ronan's gaze sharpened and came to focus steadily on the other man before he responded: "you know why i'm here, bennet." he spoke the words as though they pained him and paused afterwards, clenching his jaw. he loved his brother, but he also hated him. "where were you last night?" he asked, knowing the gist of the answer, but wanting to make bennet say it, out loud and to him, with what ronan had come to know as the highly forlorn hope that doing so might make him understand why his actions were so unsustainable.

[mentions: bennet fenn] [tags: bennet fenn] [location: streets of fordaemdur]
Last edited by zhelaniye on Sat Apr 03, 2021 11:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
zhelaniye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scarlet_benoit » Thu Jan 14, 2021 8:07 pm

𝘈𝘳𝘭𝘰 𝘌𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦
male| 27| werewolf| heir apparent of the pack of fordaemdur

He had been walking for maybe ten minutes (a rather generous estimate) when he heard the whoosh of wings and was suddenly accosted by a flurry of black feathers. He batted with his hands at the unseen enemy (not so gracefully) until he heard rustling, quickly followed by a whistle. He recognized the tone immediately and brushed a hand through his hair to tidy anything the raven may have mussed, then seamlessly turned the gesture into a deep, sarcastic bow in the direction of the newcomer.

Adopting an overly formal tone, he addressed her. "Ah, my dear sister. It seems to me more like you are the one the raven has been dragging." Straightening, he examined her appearance, taking note of the wool cloak that reassured him that she was at least warm, and observed the signs of poor sleep on her countenance. He disliked that. What could it be? Dreams, like his? Or something more sinister? Though he knew very well that he was being a hypocrite since dark circles from the night before were shadowing his own eyes, he asked, "What's the matter? You look like you haven't slept in days. Is the army overworking you? Because if so..."

mentions: Sersha Eathe| tags: Sersha Eathe| location: forest outside of fordaemdur
scarlet_benoit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

tarner > ii

Postby zhelaniye » Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:44 pm

TARNER EATHE!! "i kept my mind on the moon..."
[36 years] [werewolf] [male] [alpha of the pack of fordaemdur] [no romantic involvement]
═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
    tarner had mixed feelings about the walls of fordaemdur. of course, they were an undeniable safeguard to the kingdom and its more fragile human occupants against the foes of the outside world, but as a duel citizen of both the kingdom and the outside world, tarner found the stone barricades to be just as much of a nuisance as they were an appreciable security, especially in instances such as this, when he wanted so badly to put some distance between himself and his human life.

his thoughts of the wall were prompted by its shadow, in whose curved shape he walked as he made his way towards one of the structure's few openings. with the sun so low on the horizon, the height of the shadow far exceeded the actual height of the wall, which allowed him to enjoy the anonymity of its shade without actually having to walk too close to it. to the best of his knowledge, it had been built years before even markin's rule, but the masons that had built it had done a good job, and it had aged much better than the deceased king, or any of the kings before him. that said, tarner still wasn't keen to brush up against it as he walked, just in case there was a shift on or between the parapets above that dislodged anything and sent it tumbling to the ground below.

tarner glanced up at the top of the wall as he approached the nearest of fordaemdur's arched gates, idly wondering how many, if any, guardsmen were pacing atop it, just waiting for a reason to let their arrows fly. if he truly was going to kill the king, he would need to be careful about how he did so. this early in the morning, the gate wasn't overly busy, so there was minimal clamor to pull his focus away from his treasonous thoughts, but there was still the obligatory interaction with one of the posted guardsmen:

"what business do you have outside the city?"
    "pleasure."
    "will you return?"
    "yes."
    "when?"
    "before nightfall."
    "all seems to be in order then, mr. eathe. have a good day."

despite his cursory responses to the guard's anticipatable questions, tarner did flash the other man an assured smile as he walked through the gate. although his answers had been deemed satisfactory enough, as they often were, it didn't hurt to really sell his confidence and humanity with gestures to match. explanations for it aside, his smile held as he stepped out into the ever strengthening light of the morning and set off down one of the few roads that lead into fordaemdur. although he was still bound by the constraints of his human skin, just being outside the walls of the city was freeing, in some capacity.

so freeing that his smile continued to hold, even when a bay mare, not remarkably different from his own, aside from a small, white marking on her forehead, bearing a young man and two large birds on her back, came into view a little ways on down the road. tarner was eager to leave the kingdom and its conventions behind for the time being, and this mare and her rider stood in the way of that, but neither were obstacles that could not be outmaneuvered by a silver tongued serpent.

as he drew nearer to the approaching traveler, he called out to him, amicably and still smiling his cocksure smile, of course,"ramses, you're a bit far from home, aren't you?"

[mentions: ramses] [tags: ramses] [location: entry/exit point to the walls of fordaemdur]
Last edited by zhelaniye on Sat Apr 03, 2021 11:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
zhelaniye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meekins12345 » Tue Jan 19, 2021 2:39 pm

➴ 𝕽𝖆𝖒𝖘𝖊𝖘 𝕸𝖆𝖗𝖈𝖊𝖑 𝕻𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖈𝖔𝖙𝖙 ➶
male|human|citizen

The clippity-clop of Ginger's hooves resounded as her hooves crunched against the loose gravel road. Another yawn escaped Ramses' lips as he just swayed upon the saddle, his birds upon his shoulders.

He glanced up to the large stone walls in the not-so-far-off distance. They were huge and definitely a feat for a kingdom such as this. While he had never really been around the walls as much as the folks inside, he had seem them from time to time on visits. Their sturdy expression and almost ominous appearance gave, both, security to the citizens and reverence-like feelings to those coming to the town. Though the current weather only assisted in such feelings. The sun still rising but the sky blue and clear.

The young man was quiet as he continued on down the trail, however he couldn't help but perk at the sound of his name and a familiar voice. With a frown on his face, he looked to the source only to blink in surprise, seeing just who it was.

"Why, good morning, Mr.Tarner." Ramses greeted with a casual smile. "Yes, I am. Can't find much for work anymore, there, what with the village being so small. I thought I'd come up here again, see if there's any work here, instead."

"How are you doing, then, Mr. Tarner? I haven't seen you in quite a while."

[Mentions: Tarner][Tags: Tarner][Location:Exit/Entrance point of the city]

-----

female|human|domestic servant

She was in the middle of dusting one of the many bedrooms when she heard the the slow and sluggish knock upon the solid oaken door. Within seconds, the small, little red-head opened the door to see a fellow maid standing there.

"What's the matter, Lilith?" Moriah begged.

"The baker," the maid gave with a sigh. "She's wanting a whole load of sorts and she's asked me to get them... but I've got plenty of work to do around here! I can't possibly go to town and get this whole entire list by myself and still get my own work done."

"...So what are you sayin', Lilith? Are ye just complaining?"

"I'm asking you if you'd like to get this stuff for me."

Moriah as appalled, as well as a bit on the unhappy side, hearing such things. She placed her hands on her him, her feather duster still in one hand.

"Don't you think I've got work to do as well?"

"Yes, but I'll pick up what you've got, for the sake that you're going out."

"Now that sounds a wee bit better... Fine, I'll do it. Here, take me duster and finish this room." Before the other maid had time, Moriah shoved the feather duster into her hand, grabbed the list out of hers and ran off, down the halls and right out the door, toward the stables yonder.

Once Moriah got there she began peaking about stalls, looking for her friend. "Avalon?" She'd call. "Are you here?" Perhaps she could get her friend to borrow her a horse... or even better, to get her friend to come with her to the marketplace!

[Mentions: Avalon][Tags: Avalon][Location: Castle > Horse stables]
Meekins12345

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scarlet_benoit » Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:17 pm

𝒜𝓋𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃 𝒮𝓂𝒾𝓉𝒽
female| 33| human| master of horse

The stable hands had begun to arrive only a few minutes ago, and Ava was already starting to get annoyed with them. She liked things to be done in a very particular way, and when people did not do them her way (even if they still had the same result) she often got in a bit of a tizzy. At that particular moment, she was lecturing a new boy about the proper way to brush a horse. To be fair, he was doing it wrong, going in the opposite direction of the hair, but she was less patient than she could have been. Then again, she didn't understand why these incompetent little city boys even got hired to work in the stables. She would need to have a talk with the king about that, perhaps.

In all honesty, the thing that really got to her was that so many underqualified men and boys were hired, and yet she had been forced to show absolute mastery and constantly defend her skills when she was trying to get the job, because she was a woman. If she was held to such high standards back when she was starting out, they should be too.

She had snatched the brush out of the boy's hand and brushed one side of the mare down herself, making him watch closely as she did it. Now, she handed the brush to him and gave him a (mostly) gentle shove to the mare's opposite flank. "Now you do it," she snarled, watching the boy's movements with ruthless scrutiny. She stayed and observed until she felt satisfied, and warned him before she finally walked away that she would make sure there were consequences if she ever found him doing that again. Pathetic really, and uncomfortable for the animal.

She was putting a saddle on one of the prized coursers of the kingdom to take the gelding out for exercise when she heard someone calling her name. It wasn't until she heard "Are you here?" that she placed the distinguishing accent of Moriah and caught a glimpse of her bright red hair passing the stall she was in.

"I'm in here, ye wee buffoon," she called out, lightheartedly imitating Moriah's accent, but not with the greatest success.

mentions: Moriah O'Malley| tags: Moriah O'Malley| location: castle stables
scarlet_benoit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vulture, » Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:36 pm

Caine Mallory
| Male | Human | Kennelmaster |

Caine's sharp whistle cut through the crisp morning air like a blade through fabric. No more than a few seconds passed before a cacophony of barks and yips charged back in his direction. The kennels had been cleaned and a hearty breakfast of meat scrap was laid out for each guest at Chateau de Caine (a name he had fondly given his new workplace to make it seem a little more glamorous). The kennel master made his rounds to give each dog a good belly rub and wellness check before locking them away to eat and digest. In preparing the meals, he came to find that his food stores were rather low and it was, against his desires, time for a trip to the market. Though he ventured there just about every other day to collect any scraps from the butchers and hunters, the trip never became more enjoyable. The walk was not exceptionally long and there was nothing inherently unpleasant about it, other than the onslaught of sorry glances he was always apt to draw.

Since his incident, it seemed that word spread fast around the small kingdom. A knight, once a beacon of hope for the people and a crowd favorite in tournaments, who fell from the top right down to little more than a peasant was a tragedy one could only hope remained in fairy tales. Yet, there was Caine, unable to swing his knapsack over his right shoulder even then. While his realities still bothered him, he worked hard to avoid wallowing for too long. Bennet, his brother in arms and highly unlikely friend, had saved him from himself after the injury. Around the boisterous prince, it was nearly impossible to remain upset for long. Perhaps just a little of that optimism rubbed off on the old soldier.

With a final check of the kennels, Caine patted his hip to call Tyrus to his side, secured his knapsack, and set out for the busying market.

| Tags: none | Mentions: Bennet | Location: Kennels > Market |

Svala Holt
| Female | Werewolf | Blacksmith | Pack Subordinate |

-Working away in her shop for just a bit!-
| Tags: none | Mentions: none | Location: her forge |
vulture,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meekins12345 » Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:33 pm

female|human|domestic servant

Moriah continued to practically skip through the royal stables as she searched for her friend. It wasn't very often that she got to go outside. Sure, she often did errands, but those were usually short-lived and never too exciting. Something like this, however, would keep her out for much longer than the usual quick trip to the smith and back. It was exciting to get out of the castle, especially when it was such a nice day.

As she looked about she couldn't help but reach out to gently pat the occasional horse. She loved horses. She used to be afraid of them, very much so, but Avalon definitely had helped her in the past with such fears. Now she could easily come here and enjoy the company of the gentle giants if she had the time. She'd even have a horse, too... although she didn't really have a place to put them, nor did she really have the funds to ever purchase one. It was a bit unfortunate, sure, but it did give her less to stress about.

Once she finally heard the familiar voice, along with an even more familiar accent, Moriah couldn't help but shake her head, soon gripping the fabric of her dress and running over to the stall that Avalon was in.

"Oi, who are ye calling a buffoon?" She'd beg with lightheartedness, she giggling shortly after. "I was sent to the market today, so I'm wonderin' if there's a horse I could borrow, and if you'd like to come with me. I would go by me self, but there's plenty upon the list and I think a horse would do good. Company would do good, as well." She added with a small smile.

[Mentions: Avalon][Tags: Avalon][Location: Royal stables]
Meekins12345

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me