◘The Begining Of The End.◘

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: ◘The Begining Of The End.◘

Postby disenchantedlvrr » Fri Jan 15, 2021 10:50 am

Marking so I dont lose it
disenchantedlvrr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SewerRats » Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:00 am

Clinton led along the small, silver toned sofa that sat in the cosy living room of their apartment as Opal led on their stomach, purring softly to himself as he held his head high, his eyes squinted softly together, glancing up as Aviary shifted one of their arms to rub the fur beneath the cat's chin as they let out a small laugh as he lent into their touch "What do you think Opal, should we keep reading or is it time to take a break?", immediately putting down the book, only to get a mew in response, causing them to smile before slowly sitting up as they got the remote to turn on TV, listening to the hum of the news playing in the background.

Ezekiel glanced around the warm shop as he put on his apron, tying the dark fabric behind his back, once he had done this it got to putting the pots away from the previous day, he smiled slightly at the absence of noise, closing the cupboard as he finished putting the last cup away, hearing a slight clack as one handle hit another, not a minute later it turned towards the counter, wiping it down as he waited for the next customer to arrive. He'd just came back from going for a walk not long ago as Mara temporarily covered for it, leaving as she heard the ting of the copper bell.

They finished serving the last customer as she handed them their cup, smiling brightly as she spoke "And that's your drink! Have a nice day!" they then watched them leave as she took off her apron, grabbing her bag as she heard the bell ring, the sound of Zeek's voice echoing through the walls comforted her some as he told them he was back. They nodden in response before pronouncing that they were leaving through the back just loud enough for it to hear before setting off on their way back to the cabin, holding tightly onto their striped backpack.
SewerRats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KestrelTheFirecat » Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:19 am

Valkeri and Damien

The twins look around cautiously and Val says “why don’t we check out the coffee shop?” Damien nods and says “yeah” the twins make their way to the shop. They bolth walk in and Val waves at the two and says “two coffees please”

Narsha

The female where wolf walks to her bedroom and lays on her bed and yawns
i have left
KestrelTheFirecat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:46 am

Amara Mortimer
24|Female|Witch
Tagged: Open
Amara was behind the counter of the flower shop she worked at. She often had shifts alone, but she didn't mind too much - she had her skeletal animals to keep her company and help her. Besides, not many customers usually came through, and it gave her time to work on her writing, making notes in her notebook.
At the moment, she spoke with a customer, who wanted a bouquet to say 'thank you' to a friend. "Purple irises are always good, they represent gratitude. You can also add in roses, for that extra touch, and yellow, pink or peach are great coloured roses. If that leans a bit too unwittingly romantic, then bellflowers are also wonderful - blue or white ones will particularly compliment the irises. For some filler, perhaps sweet peas, as they also represent gratitude, specifically, 'thank you for the good time', which I think suits your situation."
As she spoke, a few skeletal squirrels ran around the store, gathering flowers and putting together the bouquet with everything the customer agreed to. Eventually, the customer paid for the bouquet, and Amara tied with ribbon, and wrapped it carefully in fancy paper, and the customer left with it.

Rhett Kendrick
18|Male|Werewolf
Tagged: Open
Rhett was at home, sitting up on the large windowsill of the window that overlooked much of the town. He didn't particularly like being around other people, but people-watching was something he did like. He especially didn't like the other werewolves, after he was essentially kidnapped and turned into one by them. He drew in his sketchbook as he sat there, just imagining what things might have been like if his parents hadn't taken up the opportunity to try and hunt the werewolves... if they hadn't been ambushed and attacked... if he hadn't been spared and turned into a werewolf. Four years, and he still hasn't gotten over it.

He sighed, slowly, as he stopped drawing for a moment, shaking his hand to try and prevent the oncoming cramp in his wrist, as he'd been sketching for a good couple of hours so far.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby disenchantedlvrr » Sat Jan 16, 2021 1:37 pm

Raven E. Stephens

Raven was still in her bed, her comforter covering her head. Vampires didn't need to sleep, but this was still a nice spot to just relax and rest her mind. It definitely helped ease her thoughts, as they ran rampant most of the time. Raven groaned, turning onto her back as she pulled the covers down to her chest. She sighed, the hair originally in her face being blown to the side from the gust of air coming from her mouth. She figured she should probably get ready to go play dress up at school, act like she's still a kid. However, Raven didn't really feel up to going to the high school today. She knew it'd be the same as yesterday, so why not do something else?

She sat up, moving the blanket off of her person and planting her feet onto her carpeted bedroom floors. She looked towards her window, the sunlight hitting the floor. Raven averted her gaze down to the ring on her right hand that shielded her from the sun. What time even was it? Raven hadn't even thought to check her phone yet. Looks like that'd be the next thing she did. Raven reached over to her nightstand, grabbing her phone. It wasn't too late, but wasn't too early either. Well, there couldn't be a better time to get up and do something.
Last edited by disenchantedlvrr on Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
disenchantedlvrr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

▸ vampires will never hurt you. [1]

Postby sadrien, » Sat Jan 16, 2021 2:43 pm

── JAX AMATI
male ♦ any pronouns ♦ vampire ♦ 22 // 300 ♦ tags: n/a ♦ location: bakery ♦ 302 words
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

── sighing loudly, jax moved a pale hand to run through his messy white locks, wine eyes closing for a moment. taking a moment to just relax before starting his commitment to work. after the moment had passed, he opened his eyes and took in a soft breath mumbling to himself. he stuffed his hands into his jacket pockets and began walking along, eyes narrowed and tired. he didn't mind work, no, in fact he enjoyed his job, but man, it was a boring walk. he didn't mind the walk, it's just that with no social life the poor guy had no one to talk to. he didn't really mind being lonely per say, but it did get him itchy with wanting to be social sometimes.

upon reaching the small bakery he works at he enters through the back, putting on his apron and begins to check the inventory. he had to make sure things were in check before things went oh so wrong; he'd hate to deal with that again. once he got inventory all sorted out and checking in on the other staff he goes to the front to check the displays. he hums softly to himself, enjoying the smell of fresh baked goods. he had such a sweet tooth; he loves the cakes and other desserts they make here; you can often see him snacking on the leftovers.

now, it was just a waiting game. he wasn't sure how many customers they had as of yet and how many would come in later. he was ready, he enjoyed his customer service persona. if only he could be social besides work, that would be helpful for him. that way he wouldn't always be stuck in his home and actually have a reason to leave the safety and warmth of the cabin.
sadrien,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scarlet_benoit » Sat Jan 16, 2021 3:03 pm

Sabelina Estre
she/her| bisexual | 19 | werewolf | tags: open | location: diner

Sabelina opened the door and walked into the back entrance of Jessie's Place, the diner near the middle of town she had been working at for nearly two years. She checked her short hair in the mirror by the sink as she washed her hands in preparation for her shift, making sure that there was no lingering bedhead that she had missed this morning, then grabbed an apron from a hook on the outside of the staff bathroom door.

She said hello to a couple of the line cooks and smiled at the other waitress on shift while she collected and counted her till for the day, then began to wipe off the tables before opening. She liked this kind of work. It was routine and kept her busy, but usually not too busy, given that Jessie's tended to have a "rush" that consisted of maybe 20 regulars spread out over the course of an hour.

At last, she grabbed the keys and unlocked the front doors.

Nicolai Strix
he/him | pansexual | 23/200 | vampire | tags: open | location: jewelry store

Unlike some other vampires, Nicolai had slowly and painstakingly trained himself to sleep over the years. Not because he needed it, but rather because he liked it. He had missed it after he was turned, and determined that he would eventually win that ability back, which he did. It only took him 150 years.

He had slept in that morning and walked into the jewelry shop a bit later than usual, which wasn't really a problem since he owned it and had employees to take care of the dull things like opening the store and dealing with any early customers. He waved at Penny, a werewolf girl he had hired a few years back, who was unlocking one of the glass display cases to show a pearl necklace to a middle aged woman.

Walking past them, he opened the door to his office and sat down behind his desk to look over the budget spreadsheets and balance the accounts for this month. Dreadfully boring work, but he supposed he was the best one for the job since he had all the time in the world.
Last edited by scarlet_benoit on Mon Jan 18, 2021 5:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
scarlet_benoit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SewerRats » Sat Jan 16, 2021 3:23 pm

Clinton led along the small, silver toned sofa that sat in the cosy living room of their apartment as Opal led on their stomach, purring softly to himself as he held his head high, his eyes squinted softly together, glancing up as Aviary shifted one of their arms to rub the fur beneath the cat's chin as they let out a small laugh as he lent into their touch "What do you think Opal, should we keep reading or is it time to take a break?", immediately putting down the book, only to get a mew in response, causing them to smile before slowly sitting up as they got the remote to turn on TV, listening to the hum of the news playing in the background.

Tagged: Valkeri, Damien.

Zeek turned his head towards the sound of the door opening as he stood straight as he turned towards the two, a soft smile spreading across his features "Of course. That'll be two pound/dollars(/currency) please." It paused before adding "Any milk or sugar with those? You can have cream too if you'd like." It turned and started brewing the coffee as he listened to the pair for any sign of reply.

They finished serving the last customer as she handed them their cup, smiling brightly as she spoke "And that's your drink! Have a nice day!" they then watched them leave as she took off her apron, grabbing her bag as she heard the bell ring, the sound of Zeek's voice echoing through the walls comforted her some as he told them he was back. They nodden in response before pronouncing that they were leaving through the back just loud enough for it to hear before setting off on their way back to the cabin, holding tightly onto their striped backpack.
We have DID, please be patient with us. /srs
SewerRats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby borahae. » Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:41 pm

xxxx▬▬▬𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐎 "𝐀𝐑𝐎" 𝐖𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
    xxxxcismale • twenty-one • werewolf • pansexual • tags: jax • location: bakery

Similar to every other morning, Aro woke with the sun, rising from his bed as the sun rose in the sky and shone brightly through his window shades. Stretching his limbs and enjoying the warmth it provided, not one to complain about being awake earlier in the day, Aro crawled out of the coverless bed and started the processes of getting ready; while it may seem strange to humans or those unfamiliar with his abilities, werewolves ran warmer than the average supernatural and human, and he was sure to burn up with the help of a comforter at night.

While he didn't have work today, with the next two days being his only two days off in the week, Aro stuck to his schedule regardless. He wasn't one to believe in slacking off and wasting away a day at home when he could be out and about having fun. Plus, he wasn't one to handle boredom well. Heading outside, Aro shifted with ease into his wolf form and began another daily ritual of his; taking a run before anyone else is awake, and enjoying the peace and quiet of nature.

Returning home to his small but cozy cabin after enjoying a half hour of just being himself, Aro shifted back and made his way inside, eager to shower and wash off all the sweat. Hopping out shortly after and dressing himself in a black low v-neck tee with a light skinny jean to match, Aro gave his roguish hair a quick ruffle and asserted that his beard was well groomed before heading out the door and making the painstakingly long walk to the city. Well, in reality the walk wasn't more than 20 or so minutes, but the run was really hitting his empty stomach hard today.
      Knowing exactly the place to solve his dilemma, having visited plenty times before to satisfy his sweet tooth, Aro walked into the bakery and found a smile forming on his face as the strong scent of bread and cake wafted through the air. Consider it a perk of being a werewolf, but the scent was all the more strong and teasing to the male with enhanced senses, and with a quick sniff Aro knew what he would be ordering. Walking up to the counter, unbeknownst that it might be weird to order something so sweet for breakfast, the long haired male smiled charmingly at the white haired worker and spoke his order out with a warmth in his voice "Ah, I'll have a piece of that chocolate cake, please. It smells delightful."
borahae.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

▸ vampires will never hurt you. [2]

Postby sadrien, » Sun Jan 17, 2021 3:27 pm

── JAX AMATI
male ♦ any pronouns ♦ vampire ♦ 22 // 300 ♦ tags: aro ♦ location: bakery ♦ 281 words
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

── when he wasn't busy helping customers, jax was always cleaning the front of the bakery. he always wanted it to look as nice as it could for the customers. he had to have everything in spick and span order. he hummed to himself as he was cleaning some of the small tables for the sitting area. he enjoyed the comfort of his job, always knowing he can please people with the baked goods and give them some happiness in their life. he was always relaxed at work, always had such happiness in his life at his job. sure, some bad things come with it but he always looked forward to the good things, the little things he enjoyed. he began to work on cleaning the windows as he noticed someone making their way towards the bakery so he quickly finished up wiping down the windows before making his way back to the counter.

his wine eyes focused on the door as it dinged open, watching armando walk in. he gave the widest smile that he could and for once it followed to his eyes. his eyes seemed to gleam with slight happiness as the long haired man made his way to the counter. jax nodded at him, his somewhat messy white hair swaying into his face as he did so. ❝ of course! i can say myself that it is as delightful as it smells. that'll be a dollar, please. ❞ he replied, moving towards the back where they keep the freshly bakes goods. after a few moments he came back out with a piece of the chocolate cake on a small plate. he offered it to aro and sighed contently.
sadrien,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me