♠ A Secret We Must Keep ♠ Vamp/Human- New/Accepting!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: ♠ A Secret We Must Keep ♠ Vamp/Human- New/Accepting!

Postby owl0430 » Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:50 pm

Ophelia Flores- 19-female-human-tags:Emmerson?
As it turned out, it was apparently later in the day then she had thought it was- the sun was setting already! Furthering the point, it was almost done as well. " Welp. There went an entire day." she casually thought to herself prior to figuring out where she wanted to go then. Most places, aside from restaurants and bars, would be closing soon. That didn't exactly leave many options, and it was going to be too dark before she got there to go for a walk around the local park. Therefore, she ended up just wandering down the main drag, looking to see what shops she should perhaps check out sometimes. Just because she'd been living here for a while didn't mean she had explored everything.

Soon enough, however, she had found herself sidetracked due to some commotion at one of the more popular restaurants. Apparently, a customer was extremely disappointed in his meal. Truth be told, the scene taking place was somewhat amusing, raising a slight laugh to sound quietly from her as she walked. Once the individual causing the commotion was being shooed out, however, she picked back up her original walking pace, having slowed down to watch everything go down. Nonetheless, the show was over- and it was probably rude anyways. Nonetheless, the brief holdup had allowed her mind to recall a late-night cafe that had recently opened up just down the street. Therefore, it was her new destination, and it didn't take her long to get there at all. Next thing she knew, she was waiting in line to order.

Icaurs Umbra- 21?-male- Enigma leader- tags:none
Resting in a chair in his study, a particular vampire sipped on his tea, lost in thought- most of which consisted of countless worries. There were extremely specific reasons as to why he had chosen to vacation in this town nearly a decade ago. The primary two were to A- To get away from everything vampire-related, especially his responsibilities as a sect leader. This town was far, far away from all that, and B- there was only one or two other vampires here when he had arrived-rogues, at that. So he had been biding his time here, living as close to a human life as possible. He had bought a nice home and a car, got himself a part-time job at a cozy little cafe-bookstore combo. Furthermore, he had even attempted to go on some dates over the years- most of which didn't go anywhere, or simply didn't end well. Granted, he did have to satisfy his vampiric urges, but he was making it work- use his abilities to grab some blood the local hospital was getting ready to throw out, and store it in empty wine bottles...but things have been changing. Now the vampire population here is rapidly increasing, and it is starting to get on his nerves. As a clan leader, he could very well have declared this enigma territory and kicked out any and all non-enigma vampires. But no, he was nice, so long as there weren't a ton of others here. " I should've just claimed the territory when I got here...." he muttered to himself grumpily as he stood up, moving to leave his study and look out a window to check the weather. Overcast, with a slight breeze accompanied by the scent of rain in the air- it would be storming later, perhaps sooner. With a bit of hesitance the male put a black jacket over his light grey shirt and ventured outside. Perhaps it was time to see just what all kinds of vamps he was dealing with- so help them if another clan was trying to claim the town.
owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Takara » Wed Dec 02, 2020 5:47 am

Emmerson Taylor|19|Male|Caeli|Location: Main street|tags: Ophelia
Emmerson winced as he heard a laugh, bell-like, from someone in the street. So that's what he was now, an amusement? The thought angered him, as he had been trying to grow out of just being comic relief for others.
Glancing at the source, he did a double take at the pale girl that stood before him. Could she be a fellow vampire? It sure seemed like it. His eyes followed her as she walked into a cafe. Only one way to find out.
Praying that the owners had yet to spread the gossip of him being removed from the Mum & Pop restaurant down the street, he stepped in the door and got in line behind her. Now for the hard part.
He cleared his throat. "Hey, uh, do I know you?" He asked, then remembered to be less forward.
"You... remind me of someone." He said, searching her eyes for any recognition of their shared fates.
Takara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 6:15 am

[center]Ophelia Flores- 19-female-human-tags:Emmerson?
Unsurprisingly, it turned out the place was rather popular; after all, it did just open, and supposedly it was supposed to be pretty good. However, that meant the line was fairly lengthy. She was estimating about eight or so minutes of waiting yet until it was her turn to order. " do I know you?" sounded a voice behind her, however- one that sounded suspiciously like that of the man who had been causing a scene at the restaurant. This in turn caused her to tense a bit, turning around with an on-the-spot speech prepared on how she hadn't meant to stare- but it was seemingly unneeded. From what she could tell he seemed to genuinely be confusing her for someone else, though the sudden intense eye contact caused her to physically take a step back, nearly bumping into the person in life before her. " N-No, I don't think you do. I believe you're mistaking me for someone else?" though genuinely positive of that fact, her voice expressed her nerves and she avoided eye contact- primarily because it was just flat out uncomfortable to hold eye contact with a stranger.
owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Takara » Wed Dec 02, 2020 7:36 am

Emmerson Taylor|19|Male|Caeli|Location: Main street|tags: Ophelia
Wow, stellar job, you scared the poor girl! Emmerson was mentally kicking himself. Ah, she had just looked so... ethereal. Of course, that wouldn't solve the immediate issue.
"Oh, sorry, I must've confused you for someone," He said in a rush. "I'm new in town, Emmerson Taylor." He added with a curt nod, as she looked about to jump out of her skin at the mere possibility of contact.
Realizing he had yet to check out the menu, he studied it, giving her a break from his harsh gaze.
Takara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faemyse » Wed Dec 02, 2020 7:44 am

Evergreen 'Rose' Thorne
Vampire | 264 (appears 21) | Leader of Caeli | Female | Tags: Open

Evergreen hums softly as she is wandering around in the small village, in her typical black dress and enjoying the sights, window shopping if you will. Her head tilts to the side ever so slightly when something grabs her interest, a ruby necklace in one of the shop windows. She makes a small mental note of the necklace before carrying on with her evening walk and pausing to smell the air..... other vampires were about as per usual... how bothersome, but it won't stop her from having a nice evening.

She turned the corner and stopped by a small cafe and decided to take a small break there and maybe scout out some poor sap that would make for a nice snack. Maybe she could find some other vampires too, who knows...? She made a light shrug and silently watched as people came and left the street, occasionally checking her nails to make it seem as if she wasn't staring, more so idly people-watching. 'Too skinny, too ugly, too pudgy' Often her train of thought was judgemental of humans, but simple enough to move onto the next to find for her next meal.
Faemyse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 9:30 am

[color=#80BFFF]Ophelia Flores- 19-female-human-tags:Emmerson?/color]
'Well, at least he's not rambling about whoever it is I looked like to him...' she still had her guard up- but she would do her best to be polite. " Are you now....Well, then welcome to town, I guess, and nice to meet ya. I'm Ophelia." she gave a polite smile before shifting
briefly as the line moved forward a bit. " How have you been liking town so far? Though I'm sure you're going to be the shopkeeper talk of the week after that little show at the restaurant"

[color=#000080]Icarus Umbra- 21?-male- Enigma leader- tags:Evergreen/color]
Even though he was expecting to sense traces of vampires everywhere, it still disappointed him- especially when there was more than last week. " What the heck is going on?" he muttered to himself, scowling. Of course, it wasn't long until he actually came across some- but they were just the rogues who had been her when he first arrived. Where were the others? The groups from different sects, the henchmen scouting things out? Hmph....

Some time of walking later, he came across a cafe, where a woman resided nearby in a garment dark as the night. What really caught his attention, however, wasn't her attire or her complexion- it was her actions. Subtle staring, sometimes checking her nails. It wouldn't have been so off-putting if it wasn't for the look in her eyes. Therefore, he casually ventured over, as if they knew each other, and stood next to her as his mind raced to figure out how to determine for sure if she was what he thought she was. " It's getting rather late, miss. Strange things have been happening around here after dark- don't you think it's a bit risky to be standing here like this?" his tone was both seemingly genuinely concerned while also implying in a way only a fellow vamp would understand. The concern was just an act in case she was human.
owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Takara » Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:48 am

Ambrosia "Rosie" Martin|21|Female|Vita (leader)|Location: outside, heading toward town|tags: open
As the sun finally settled down, Rosie delicately removed her hat, and began redoing her braid, while ruminating on a particular passage. Medicine was advancing at an unprecedented speed and it made her uneasy.
Unable to absorb any more, she flipped the book closed and carried it back inside. Perhaps a night on the town would ease her mind? It's worth a try. She thought, pulling a stylish trenchcoat over her clothes, and slipping her feet into some half-boots, before escaping into the night.

Emmerson Taylor|19|Male|Caeli|Location: Popular cafe|tags: Ophelia
Ophelia, the thought to himself, trying to memorize it so he wouldn't have more awkward conversations later. "Nice to meet you too! It's quite nice here, though maybe I should keep my opinions on the cooking to myself." He said with a flushing face, before going back to religiously studying the menu. It seemed that coffee and mini-quiche's were their particular specialties, though neither would satisfy his particular cravings. After the incident at the restaurant, it was probably for the best he avoided signature dishes for a beat.
He turned back to the pale girl, Ophelia he reprimanded himself, to ask her opinion.
"What's a drink from here you'd recommend?" He asked her.
Takara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faemyse » Wed Dec 02, 2020 12:32 pm

Evergreen 'Rose' Thorne
Vampire | 264 (appears 21) | Leader of Caeli | Female | Tags: Icarus

Evergreen perks her head up slightly upon seeing that she was approached by a young man and turns to look at him with a small hum. She flashed him a small smile, being careful not o reveal her fangs, but he would feel a small brush of air surround him for a moment before fading just as quickly. She inhales deeply through her nose and seems to exhale, giving a sigh. Boredom? Possibly, regardless, she speaks up as she looks at her nails again.

"I am quite aware of the time of day darling, but I am not the one at risk, and neither are you I'd suppose.. considering our.... social standings" She stopped looking at her nails before looking Icarus again and raising an eyebrow before nodding at him and smirking slightly. "I can tell who is who and I'm probably much older than my appearance implies, but where are my manners? Evergreen, though I also go by Rose because of much of a pain I can be to some... you are?" She makes another low hum before nodding again and goes back to watching people pass by.
Faemyse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 3:38 pm

Spiritstar3 wrote:Annika Dey Kairo- f- 22- July 4- Vampire- Enigma- Fire- Bi; Icarus, but open- SO: open- has a kitty- Tags: open

The short female hummed and looked around a short moment. Blue eyes blinked, and looked down to her hand a moment. She stared at the scar the stupid wolf had given her...The playful and kind one had been just a child. The stubborn and hard headed one had thought it was a dog. So she’d tried to pet it, and gotten hurt, and...this was why she liked cats! You could actually tell if it was a cat or not. Anyway, the human disliking one shook out long and wavy golden brown hair.

Yuri Handa- m- 20- Dec 25- human- homo; open- SO: open- Has a service dog- Japanese- wants to find his siblings- Tags: open

The short male hummed and shook his black haired head. Said hair reached his shoulders, and he blinked brown eyes. He hummed as he adjusted his blue glasses. The sweet and gentle but stubborn and anxious male sighed...The book and animal liking, loud sound and sudden movement disliking one gulped. He was thinking of his siblings...Two of the three triplets had been taken. They’d be sixteen now, and he was always on the lookout for them. The only boy, Haru, still cried himself to sleep...He was in high school now, but still Yuri would hear him crying.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 7:22 pm

Ophelia Flores- 19-female-human-tags:Emmerson
Raising and eyebrow she turned to look at the male, she gave him a most curious expression. " Me? Well, I'm not sure. For one thing, I've never been to this particular cafe before. Furthermore, I'm almost afraid to recommend something- for all I know you could think almost everything is unedible." she then looked at the menu again, speaking after a few moments of silence. " However, I always assume that a simple cocoa is the best when trying somewhere new. It's a very basic drink- but if a place can mess cocoa up then how is it supposed to make the more complex drinks?"

Icarus Umbra- 21?-male- Enigma leader- tags:Evergreen
He suppressed a huff at being called darling- for whatever reason, the term bugged him. Perhaps it was simply his ego saying just because he was a younger vampire did not mean he was lesser, or a child...but that was mostly just his ego overthinking things. Chances are the woman just meant it as a form of greeting someone she didn't know the name of. Nonetheless, the brush of air told him everything he needed to know, even before she spoke- the woman was indeed a vampire. However, in attempt to be friendly, he gave her a brief grin in return before introducing himself. " I've learned people like us typically don't match their appearance in age" he had joked. " A pleasure to meet you, Ms. Evergreen. You can just refer to me as Icarus- there's not really a way to shorten that. " he turned his attention briefly to the street before them, checking for any humans that could be looking at them until he faced Rose once more. " Now, I hope you don't think me rude, but may I ask what clan you are from, or if you're a rogue? I took up residence here nearly a decade ago, and now all of a sudden others are just flocking to this town as if their lives depend on it. Truth be told I'm not really a fan- I had quite liked the peace this town once had."
owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me