Aleria (Humanoid Dragon RP) ~ACCEPTING~

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Aleria (Humanoid Dragon RP) ~ACCEPTING~

Postby Artgirl35 » Sat Aug 15, 2020 12:58 pm

Oh my gosh, I love him! If you want I can make a little headshot of him for literally any pet you want (rarity does not matter). I love the description you made of him, very nice.
Artgirl35

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fortune's Fool » Sat Aug 15, 2020 1:12 pm

!!! I'd love that! I can definitely offer a pet or two for it. :oc
And I'm glad you love him because I certainly do too!
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TruAlphaFox » Sat Aug 15, 2020 4:57 pm

Username (Your name): TruAlphaFox
Name (Character name): Auragami
Sexuality (Bi, Straight, etc): Bisexual
Pronouns (He/Him, She/Her, etc): She\her
Breed: Shadow/Air
Height (Humanoid): 5'2"
Height (Dragon): 9'7"

Personality: She is very shy around new people and tends to prefer staying in the background. Once she gets to know someone, she is bubbly and spirited.
Backstory: Her father, Kurayami, was a Shadow dragon civilian in a rural town. One day, he met a wondering Air dragon named Breeze in search of a home. He let her stay at his home for several days and during that time, Kurayami grew fond of her. On the day Breeze was supposed to leave, Kurayami decided he wanted to come with her. The two continued to wonder the continent until they had Auragami. They raised her in Lutum until she was old enough to live on her own.
Family Members: Kurayami (father), Breeze (mother)
Love interest (If none leave Blank): TBD

Dragon Appearance: She has deep purple spines along her back with more being around her neck and mid-tail. Her body is a smooth blend of soft violet and orange. Her wings are that of an Air dragon while her tail resembles a Shadow dragon. Her horns are a pastel pink and shaped like a Shadow dragon's horns but smooth like an Air dragon's.
Humanoid Appearance: She has light orange-pink hair with a sun-kissed skin tone. She wears a deep purple dress with an orange-gold and silver-white feather pattern. Her wings, tail, and horn are identical to her dragon form.
Accessories: She has a black iron horn bracelet with one end feathering upward.
Preferred weapon: Silver and blue rapier

Ref Sheet (If one was made): TBD
Last edited by TruAlphaFox on Sun Aug 16, 2020 8:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tis I, TruAlphaFox!
I am the writer for a Webcomic called Dimensions.
My close friend Artgirl35 draws the art for the comic.
I spend most of my time with my puppy Mocha.
TruAlphaFox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Artgirl35 » Sat Aug 15, 2020 5:13 pm

Violet

Wind whipped at Violet's ears as she flew gracefully just above the tree line. It felt great to stretch her wings once in a while. A few minutes have passed as Violet heard a faint noise in the distance. Did it sound like yelling? Banking to the left violet began gliding as to not make as much sound. The yelling grew louder as Violet landed next to a large tree. Going into her human form, she peeked from behind the tree. She spotted around three Fire Dragons and two Earth Dragons who were arguing among each other. Violet listened to their conversation.

"Come on, you know what'll happen if the warden finds out you both got out of the village. Just come with us if you know what's best for you." One of the Fire Dragons spoke, sounding irritated. "And I told you before! I'd rather die than go back there." the larger Earth Dragon argued back. "Of course we can always have that arranged." One of the Fire Dragons exclaimed as one of her hands was set ablaze. "Now now now, let's settle this calmly. We don't want to hurt anyone today." the Fire Dragon who looked like the leader said. "Remember what the warden said."

At this point, Violet figured out what was going on. These Earth Dragons were from Luto, a village that was taken over by the Fire Dragons a few years prior. How have they escaped? And how have they made it this far East without getting caught? That question was answered as the larger Earth Dragon lifted a huge boulder into the air like it was nothing. Violet was stunned, she had never seen an Earth Dragon with this much control over his power before. The Earth Dragon then chucked the boulder at the Fire Dragon who easily dodged it. "Oh come on, why can't we settle this like civilized dragons." The Fire Dragon said smugly. The Earth Dragon got a little annoyed as the Fire Dragon dodged every one of his attacks. after a couple of minutes, the Earth Dragon got tired out and collapsed to his knees.

"Heh, works every time." the Fire Dragon said. "Now that that's settled, hows about we get going now hm?" He teased. Violet was a little mad, to be honest. If there was one thing she didn't like, It was an arrogant Fire Dragon. Dipping into the shadows, she made her way over to where the Fire dragons were. As a few seconds of silence passed, she shot out of the shadows, kicking the Fire Dragon in she shins as she took out her dagger. She could tell she did well by the look of pain on his face. "What the heck! augh... a Shadow Dragon?!? What are you idiots waiting for, GET HER!" He yelled as his two other companions started sprinting in my direction. The female Fire Dragon shot a blast of flame from her hand, which barely missed me as I dodged under it. Taking my dagger I embedded my Dark Fire into it as it glowed a bright purple. Taking a swipe at her arm I ended up colliding my blade with it. She took a step back as she held her hand to her wound, I could tell she wanted to yell but didn't. I looked to my left to see the pure terror on the other Fire Dragon's face. All three of them ran off in the direction of The Fire Dragon Border. I got up and brushed myself off, examining the scorch mark on my dress where the Fire Dragon almost got me. Irritated that I had to get a new dress, I went into my Dragon Form taking off in the direction of Fukitsu. Leaving both Earth Dragons behind.
Artgirl35

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Artgirl35 » Sat Aug 15, 2020 6:00 pm

Before I go sleep, here's a little drawing of Violet. Goodnight my dudes.

Better quality version: https://i.imgur.com/TA5NlyU.png
Artgirl35

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fortune's Fool » Sat Aug 15, 2020 7:24 pm

Malpercio :: Male :: Fire/Ice Hybrid :: ~no tags
Having a lot of free time wasn't something Malpercio was used to. It wasn't unusual for him to return having completed his orders to be immediately given new ones. This time was different -- he'd specifically been told not to return to Fontes as soon as he was finished. Fear of him being followed maybe? He hadn't questioned it. Instead, his report was given to a messenger that had specifically been on standby, and Mal found himself... alone, with free time, by the coast near the border between the Earth and Shadow territories.
Which -- all things considered -- wasn't a great place for Mal to be. He could acknowledge that well enough. But he could get by well enough if he kept his head down and he was always curious about {fascinated by, enthralled by} the lives of citizens, those that don't have to fight and follow orders. Both fire and otherwise.
So he found himself flying low to the treeline, tail tip almost brushing the tops of trees, looking for a place to set down so he could approach more populated areas with a bit more subtlety.
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Artgirl35 » Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:15 pm

Violet

Fukitsu, the capital of the Shadow Dragons. The walls of the city were made of some sort of black rock. With landing platforms placed strategically so that the guards knew who was coming in and out. I landed on one of the platforms, gliding from it to the city square. The square had a large fountain in the middle, with enough space to accommodate individuals who decided to stay in their dragon forms a little longer. Ice Dragons also came to Fukitsu, since we are allied in the war. I made my way down one of the roads.

Stopping in front of a door I've been to so many times, I knocked. "It's open!" a familiar voice answered, I opened the door. "Took you long enough to visit your brother huh." Shade was in the kitchen whipping up something that smelled good. "Well, I would have gotten here sooner if I didn't run into trouble on the way here," I answered. "What happened this time," Shade asked as he threw something into the oven. "Oh you know, some Fire Dragons were harassing some Earth Dragons again," I answered. Shade put two glasses on the table " Why don't you say and eat something while you're here." He asked as my stomach growled. I was kind of hungry.

We both sat in silence as we ate our food. Shade is probably the nicest person I know. After our parents died, he never seemed very sad. I remember a while ago I couldn't get any sleep one night. So I went to my brother, he seemed to understand and kept me company that night. "Hey Shade", I asked shoveling some mashed potatoes into my mouth "You never told me how you got that scar." I said pointing to his other eye, which had a very large scar. "heh, You'd think it's stupid." He exclaimed. "Come on, just tell me." I sat up on my seat staring at him. "Okay fine, but don't laugh at me," he said, I nodded furiously. He began "It happened around two years ago, I was caught doing some bad stuff, with some bad people. Someone was holding a knife, he tripped and... yep, right on top of me." He stopped to see my reaction. I wanted to laugh but kept it in. "Oh come on that's not thatttttt stupid." I waved my hands dramatically. We both ended the night laughing our butts off.

The next morning I slipped into something more comfortable, grabbed my bag, then headed out the door. I was on the search for a new outfit since my old one got burnt by that Fire Dragon. Moving towards the market section of the city, there were stalls for pretty much anything anyone could ever want. I stopped at a stall that had a few nice choices for dresses, I held some up to my chest to see if they could fit. I ended up getting a lavender-colored one with long sleeves. Paid, then walked back to the square. While I'm here, might as well check the Request Board. The Request Board is used by mercenaries and assassins who are looking for jobs. Hm, this one looks pretty simple. I grabbed the piece of paper from the board. It was a bounty, thank god the buyer wanted the guy alive or I wouldn't have chosen this one. I went back to my brother's house, said goodbye. Then made my way to the buyer's rendezvous.
Artgirl35

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ moved ]

Postby ~ moth ~ » Sun Aug 16, 2020 4:04 am

moved
Last edited by ~ moth ~ on Tue Aug 18, 2020 7:21 am, edited 3 times in total.
~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ moved ]

Postby ~ moth ~ » Sun Aug 16, 2020 4:04 am

moved
Last edited by ~ moth ~ on Tue Aug 18, 2020 7:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

boop

Postby ~ moth ~ » Sun Aug 16, 2020 4:05 am

boop
~ moth ~