☠/π“π‘πž π‚π¨π§πŸπ’ππžπ§π­π’πšπ₯ π“π«π’πšπ₯𝐬/JOIN

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: The Confidential Trials/O+A

Postby glitter » Thu Nov 28, 2019 6:04 am

𝓦𝓔 𝓐𝓑𝓔 π“π“žπ“¦ π“žπ“Ÿπ“”π“ 𝓐𝓝𝓓 π“π“’π“’π“”π“Ÿπ“£π“˜π“π“– π“•π“žπ“‘π“œπ“’
glitter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby glitter » Thu Nov 28, 2019 11:11 am

α΄‘Ιͺʟʟᴏᴑ α΄‡ΚŸα΄α΄…Ιͺᴇ Κœα΄œΙ΄α΄›α΄‡Κ€/20/Polar Bear/Activity:resting/Alliance:none/Tags:OPEN

Willlow's stomach growled as she crept through the undergrowth, her backpack in tow. She sighed. As hard as she tried, she still couldn't remember how she had gotten here. The note haunted her. It had been two days since she found herself on the shore of the vast island with not another soul in sight. She was lonely. She wanted company or at least some reassurance. Her stomach growled louder. So far, Willow had been sustaining herself on fruits and berries but her mind craved for some meat. Ideally, she would just turn into her animal form and hunt, but turning into a polar bear in this humid environment could easily turn fatal. Overheating was real concern. Hungry and uncomfortably hot, she put her hair up into a bun and plopped down. She had to cool down before continuing.
glitter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby phxyvi » Thu Nov 28, 2019 12:21 pm

Spink// 19// Raven// No alliances, no Tags

Spink was starving, the boy currently curled up against a tree. His stomach ached, chastising him for not providing it with adequate sustenance. Unfortunately, there wasn’t anything he could find. Bugs, perhaps, in his raven form. But who knows what strange, exotic animals lurked here. Berrries perhaps, but the same poisonous issue loomed around every possibility. He had managed to scarf down a nest full of eggs and a tiny fish from the stream, but neither stayed in his system long.

He ran a hand through his hair, currently grateful for his shorts- not so much for the sweater, which was effectively sweating every bit of water he drank out. He had ran from pretty much anything that moved, and that wasn’t helping. Neither was the growing collection of burning cuts and scrapes on his legs, cooled but unprotected. And shelter, he needed one. While his newfound ability allowed him to turn into one, he wasn’t a bird. His only shelter thus far was the nest he robbed- and it wasn’t something that left him particularly safe as he had been chased off come morning.

Spink knew he needed to be smart about this, but in his panic had forgotten everything. Well, not that he remembered much in the first place. His past, why he was here- it was lost to him. He had knowledge, of course. Reasoning. Facts and such but he couldn’t remember where he learned them or the last time he saw another person. If he had ever saw another person. Was he a person anyways? Anymore? It was too much to consider, and thus, he dragged himself up and set about getting the necessities. Firewood, shelter, some decent food. Perhaps fasten his knife to a stick, form a spear of some sort.
Last edited by phxyvi on Thu Nov 28, 2019 12:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
phxyvi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby phxyvi » Thu Nov 28, 2019 12:35 pm

Kaylen//19//Blackbuck//No alliances, no tags

Kaylen was acutely aware of his status in this place. He was prey. And that didn’t sit right with him. He wasn’t planning on being some big cats breakfast. At the present, he was at the stream in his blackbuck form. His head was bent and he was hurriedly drinking, ready to dart at a moments notice. Although he wasn’t fond of it, he acknowledged he was far more mobile as a blackbuck. Faster, and it felt like he was much more coordinated. Although in human form he was a formidable runner, as an animal things like a sprained ankle no longer scared him. He simply glided over tree roots and dips in the ground.

He had been feasting on berries and such, finding his stomach in this form to be much more tolerable of plants and such. And his taste more refined, able to detect things he shouldn’t indulge in much more easily. However, the plant life wasn’t treating him too well. He felt tired and sluggish, and his stomach was begging him for some protein.

Kaylen skittered back a bit, shifting into a human again and dashing off into the wood. He was plotting to make a net of some sort, and catch some fish. He had seen a punch of plants further back, with long, thick leaves he could likely weave into something useful.
Last edited by phxyvi on Thu Nov 28, 2019 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
phxyvi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[devyn | 1] [hubert | 1]

Postby ~ moth ~ » Thu Nov 28, 2019 12:42 pm

── DEVYN LISBETH WILSON ────────────────────
x─ twenty four ─ female ─ golden eagle ─ homosexual ─ location; sky ─ mentions; spink ─ tags; open ─
β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚

for the past few nights devyn had been having the same dream each time she slept. it was usually pretty short yet not so sweet. the intense feeling of fear, something she rarely felt. she was strapped down on a table and above her were faceless people muttering incoherently. then a sharp pinch and her dream went dark. she would wake up startled and scared, only to realize it was just a dream and things were much worse than she remembered. well, dev was having a mid-morning nap and it was like any other, with the dream occurring and her waking up. eyes flinging open she pushed herself up, only to have her forehead hit the ceiling of the small dugout that she had fallen asleep in. falling back down she brought her hand to her head and muttered profanities at the dirt ceiling. crawling out from the dugout dev stumbled to her feet, her tired eyes getting a view on the world around her. she didn't like what she saw, and she'd been looking at it for two days now. or was it more than two days that she had been there? already she was loosing track of time. grabbing her pack from within the dugout devyn heaved it onto her shoulders. only a few days ago she had awoken in this forest with a note and the backpack. the only thing she found useful was the knife, which hung by her side on a sort of makeshift keychain made of vine looped around her pants belt loop. the heavy jacket within the pack and the one on herself proved to be of no use in the hot weather so she stuffed them away for now. that left her in a tight fitted crop top, jeans, and keds. not the most forest friendly but she couldn't do anything about of it.

after waking up in the jungle dev had wandered around the first day until she found a place she thought would make for a good camp. she slept in the earth made dugout, drank water from the nearby waterfall, and in her eagle form was able to hunt prey fairly easily. speaking of food, devyn found herself itching for a bite to eat. shifting seemed to come naturally to dev, her clothes and sack didn't pose a problem as her body changed. feather sprouted all over her body, her arms changing into wings and her feet into taloned toes, as well as a beak protruding from her face. in no time flat a golden eagle stood in the place of the young woman. flapping her wings dev lifted off into the air. while the jungle wasn't the natural habitat of an eagle, she found that she was able to navigate fairly easily as long as she stayed close to her camp and stuck to the small area she knew. off into the air devyn flew around, sharp eyes looking out for the sign of movement. so far she had lived off of fish from the wider, deeper part of the stream, but so did many other predators around and the amount of fish was starting to dwindle as she consistently hunted them, plus dev was starting to get sick of fish. choosing to hunt for something else, perhaps a rodent or smaller bird, dev fluttered off in a new direction. searching around her gaze shifted at each movement she saw. while dev didn't catch sight of any prey, something more worth her wile did, more like someone. a male walking through the jungle. intrigued the eagle flew above him, slowing her speed as to match his walking pace. who was this guy and why was he also seemingly stranded in the jungle? dev wanted to know, but for the moment she flew above him to get a sense of what he was doing. maybe he was going hunting and she could steal whatever he caught. the thought pleased her.

── HUBERT FINLEY PIERS ──────────────────────
x─ twenty two ─ male ─ rabbit ─ bisexual ─ location; stream ─ mentions; none ─ tags; open ─
β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚

trudging along through the humid jungle hugh kept his eyes and ears pierced for the sound of running water. he was in desperate need of a drink and had stupidly wandered off from the small stream he had been following yesterday. sweat dripped down his face and he breathed heavily as he plundered up a hill. a few days ago he had woken up in this forest, confused and scared at what was going on. the note he found left him with more questions to ask and no one to answer them. he had also found himself wearing quite heavy clothing for such a humid place, so at the moment he wore the blue and gray scarf around his head to catch sweat and keep him cool, a black tank top, jeans, and boots, stuffing the jacket and t-shirt he was wearing in the backpack he also found. thank goodness for the backpack and all that was within it as well. if not for the backpack and it's contents hugh might have been dead on day one. he was glad that wasn't the case. reaching the top of the hill hugh took a moment to catch his breath, leaning forward slightly and placing a hand on his thigh and wiping the sweat from his brow with his other arm. looking around hugh's eyes grew wide as he heard the sound of trickling water, but from where? there was so much greenery it was hard to see that much ahead of oneself. the sound seemed to be coming from the bottom of the hill. starting forward hugh picked his way down the hill, slipping a few time but eventually reached the bottom where a decent sized stream cut across the jungle floor. kneeling beside it he dunked his dirty hands into the stream, scooping the water to his lips. the cool water was refreshing as it slid down his throat.

for a few moments he sat by the stream and drank. perhaps he could set up camp by the stream for a while, and this time not wander away from his only source of water. slinging his backpack off of his shoulders he placed it close by. the loss of weight relieved his back and he rolled his shoulders which held red marks where the straps bit into his skin. leaning over the stream hugh got the first good look of himself since he arrived in the jungle. what he saw made him wince. his face was covered in dirt and sweat tracks, he looked as if he bathed in mud. once again he scooped water in his hands but this time he used it to wash his face. he looked ... less like he bathed in mud. at least that was an improvement. finally hugh took the scarf from around his head and dunked it in the water, ringing it out, and wrapping it around his head again. the cold, damp scarf would help keep his head cool hopefully. with all that done hubert rested against the base of the hill, staring up at the interweaving tree branches above. maybe he could take a moment to rest, after all he had been walking all day since dawn.
~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby phxyvi » Thu Nov 28, 2019 12:54 pm

Spink// Male // Raven// No alliances, half tag? @ Devyn

Spink was deep in thought as he dragged along, the barely filled backpack feeling like it weighed a thousand pounds. Though he was pulled from his mind by a strange sensation. He felt watched, looking around in a paranoid fashion. He felt, for a swift moment, that he may be losing it. However, as he laid eyes on the bird soaring overhead he realized he was not. Spink almost dismissed it for a nosy animal, it wouldn’t be the first who hung around him curiously.

But then, a thought struck him, that bird- an eagle of some sort from what his hazy vision could tell. It wasn’t from here. He knew it, he absolutely knew it. Which meant, he was either someplace entirely new with eagles in the jungle.. or, there was someone like him. He considered, for a moment, flying up to meet them. But if it turned out to just be an animal, he would likely die. Birds of prey were not something for a little raven to tamper with. However, he did stop- turn- and wave at it. Though, at his side, he kept the dagger clutched in his hands. If it had be a person, he would be relieved. Though not to any great extent. Animals were surviving. Humans were too, but they had the capacity for evil an animal did not.
Humans scared him far more than any animal would, particularly humans who could shift into vicious predators.
phxyvi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: β™”001 ━ πšœπš“ [𝘻𝘦𝘳𝘰 𝘱𝘰π˜ͺ𝘯𝘡𝘴]

Postby ordinary people » Thu Nov 28, 2019 12:59 pm

β™” ━ πšœπšŒπšŠπš›πš•πšŽπšπš πš“πš˜πšžπš‹πšŽπš›πš
cis-female ━ twenty-two ━ bisexual ━ zoology student
animal: barn owl ━━━ tags; willow[m] ━━━ alliances; here
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
legs swinging back and forth from a thick tree branch, the young female stared intently at the mango tightly grasped in her hand. even without eating anything of importance in the last day or two, she was reluctant to take a bite from such a radiant and succulent fruit as she had no knowledge of what it was exactly or even where she was. after awakening in some underbrush with a pounding headache and no recollection of well anything, she stumbled through the trees, bushes and roots, successfully scaping her exposed arms and dirtying her legging clad knees. for the lack of memory, she assumed it was a result of falling from one of these ridiculously tall trees. swallowing the pools of saliva that had accumulated in her mouth, she brought the yellow coloured food close to her nose and inhaled. it smelled so sweet. however, before she was able to risk taking a bite, she sounds of moving greenery caught her attention as she leaned forwards, grabbing the branch with her free hand and lowered her body flat against the bark.

curiosity and hope started to flare as what appeared to be another person pushed through the dense undergrowth. scarlett was ecstatic to see another being, glad to know she wasn't alone but the feeling of unease still rattled through her. as a result of the memory loss, she couldn't identify who the other woman was or even if she knew her. but, even if she did, there was always the question; was she a friend or foe? observing, as the stranger dropped to the floor, sj drummed on the rough wood, it didn't seem like she was moving anytime soon and there was no way she could stay in this position that long. before she could come to a decision whether or not to confront her, the mango slipped from her grasp, tumbling towards the ground. the sound of the collision with the hard ground echoed, so scarlett clambered back to a sitting position, and placed her back tightly against the trunk, her backpack digging uncomfortable.
ordinary people

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[devyn | 2] [hubert | 1]

Postby ~ moth ~ » Thu Nov 28, 2019 1:28 pm

── DEVYN LISBETH WILSON ────────────────────
x─ twenty four ─ female ─ golden eagle ─ homosexual ─ location; tree branch ─ mentions; none ─ tags; spink ─

soaring above the male dev waited for something, anything to happen that might allow her to snatch something, preferably food, from this guy. it didn't seem as if he had much on him, though. he had a backpack similar to hers, which most likely meant he didn't have food either. if that was the case then dev might as well leave and catch herself a meal, but it became apparent that her cover was blown. the male turned around and waved at her. so much for being a stealthy bird of prey, this guy was able to notice her flying above. albeit she wasn't exactly trying to hide from him. flying past him dev arced back around and found a branch to land on, one that would be able to hold her human weight, not too high up either. in a moment the eagle changed into a young woman, one hand grasping onto the tree branch and the other braced against the tree trunk. devyn wasn't sure if he was like her or not, that is able to shift, and it didn't much concern her if he was or not. it probably should have since she didn't know this guy, if he was friend or foe, and if he could change into a much bigger predator than her. of course this didn't cross her mind, nor did the idea that if he wasn't like her that the shift might come as a complete surprise to him and there would be questions that she couldn't answer. instead, her mind shifted from the thought of food to figuring out who this guy might be and if he knew a way out of the jungle. hey, who are you and what are you doing in the jungle? you know a way out of here? she demanded, staring down at him. he looked like he had been sleeping on the forest floor too, so maybe not. again she took note of the pack he had. was it possible they were in the same dilemma, she would have to find out, but the growling of her stomach brought her mind to her original task. you got any food on you, i'm starving over here.

── HUBERT FINLEY PIERS ──────────────────────
x─ twenty two ─ male ─ rabbit ─ bisexual ─ location; stream ─ mentions; none ─ tags; open ─

trudging along through the humid jungle hugh kept his eyes and ears pierced for the sound of running water. he was in desperate need of a drink and had stupidly wandered off from the small stream he had been following yesterday. sweat dripped down his face and he breathed heavily as he plundered up a hill. a few days ago he had woken up in this forest, confused and scared at what was going on. the note he found left him with more questions to ask and no one to answer them. he had also found himself wearing quite heavy clothing for such a humid place, so at the moment he wore the blue and gray scarf around his head to catch sweat and keep him cool, a black tank top, jeans, and boots, stuffing the jacket and t-shirt he was wearing in the backpack he also found. thank goodness for the backpack and all that was within it as well. if not for the backpack and it's contents hugh might have been dead on day one. he was glad that wasn't the case. reaching the top of the hill hugh took a moment to catch his breath, leaning forward slightly and placing a hand on his thigh and wiping the sweat from his brow with his other arm. looking around hugh's eyes grew wide as he heard the sound of trickling water, but from where? there was so much greenery it was hard to see that much ahead of oneself. the sound seemed to be coming from the bottom of the hill. starting forward hugh picked his way down the hill, slipping a few time but eventually reached the bottom where a decent sized stream cut across the jungle floor. kneeling beside it he dunked his dirty hands into the stream, scooping the water to his lips. the cool water was refreshing as it slid down his throat.

for a few moments he sat by the stream and drank. perhaps he could set up camp by the stream for a while, and this time not wander away from his only source of water. slinging his backpack off of his shoulders he placed it close by. the loss of weight relieved his back and he rolled his shoulders which held red marks where the straps bit into his skin. leaning over the stream hugh got the first good look of himself since he arrived in the jungle. what he saw made him wince. his face was covered in dirt and sweat tracks, he looked as if he bathed in mud. once again he scooped water in his hands but this time he used it to wash his face. he looked ... less like he bathed in mud. at least that was an improvement. finally hugh took the scarf from around his head and dunked it in the water, ringing it out, and wrapping it around his head again. the cold, damp scarf would help keep his head cool hopefully. with all that done hubert rested against the base of the hill, staring up at the interweaving tree branches above. maybe he could take a moment to rest, after all he had been walking all day since dawn.
~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tΕ«Δ« » Thu Nov 28, 2019 3:03 pm

β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”

-Β·=»‑· ᴘ ᴇ α΄€ Ι΄ ᴜ α΄› ·‑«=Β·-

β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
β€’- male -β€’ β€’- doberman -β€’ β€’- fifteen -β€’
β€’- location; by a stream -β€’ β€’- tags; open -β€’ β€’- mentions; n/a -β€’

β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜

xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
    Peanut hugged his knees close to his chest, blocking his sensitive eyes from the sun. He sobbed softly. He was scared and hungry and confused. He lowered his head further, trying to remember something, anything. Why he was here, what happened? As tears rolled down his pale face, he lifted it to be hit by a strong ray of sun. He quickly shuffled into some shade. He then dropped his backpack and began to rummage through it, looking for something interesting. Finding nothing, he stood and wiped the tears from his face. No point getting upset now.

He trenched through the forest. Looking around at the scenery. It was honestly quite beautiful, and intriguing. He turned his head as he heard running water. Peanut began to run, and fell onto the bank. Cupping his hands and drinking the water, one gulp after another. He took more and more until he couldn't take anymore. He sat back, panting a bit. Wiping the excess water from his mouth as he took a small break. "Ack-" He yelped as he sat back on something hard. He got up and turned to see what it was. An acorn? He glanced up to look into the forest, then turned to lay down and give himself a moment to relax.
tΕ«Δ«

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby glitter » Thu Nov 28, 2019 11:38 pm

α΄‘Ιͺʟʟᴏᴑ α΄‡ΚŸα΄α΄…Ιͺᴇ Κœα΄œΙ΄α΄›α΄‡Κ€/20/Polar Bear/Major:Ecology/Activity:resting/Alliance:none/Tags: Scarlett

Bored, Willlow picked up a small stick and started drawing incoherent drawings on the forest floor as her mind wondered and made a list of all the things she had to do. I have to find some actual food. she thought. And maybe even set up a small camp. I can't keep wandering around like this forever. She started to fidget with the stick and breaking it when she heard a loud thump. Slowly turning her head, she spotted a ripe mango just beyond her reach. Willow stared at it for a moment absently. She was tired of eating fruit and was about to just let it rot. Then, she felt guilty at the thought. After all, it was food. As she reached to pick it up, she realized that part of its' stem was still attached. This had to mean that it was picked. Dropping the mango and picking up her hunting knife, she raised her arm ready to throw it at whatever creature had dropped the mango. She was desperate and really had no plan. Perhaps if she could hit the squirrel, (she assumed it was a squirrel), it would fall and then she could turn into a polar bear and make easy work of it. It did not occur to her that her aim sucked and that the knife might very well stick to the bark of the tree and become lost forever.
Standing on her tippy toes and staring out into the tree, she stood with her arm raised ready to strike. But just then a flash of movement caught her eye. Blonde? What kind of animal is blonde? Craning her neck to see more, she dropped her knife and yelped when she saw another being staring back at her. She staggered back, stared and after what seemed like a century, she leaned down to pick up the mango and said, "um. uh. mango? you dropped it. i think."
glitter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me