✨The Eden Within そ虞め✨

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: ✨The Eden Within そ虞め✨

Postby KookyKooky » Tue Nov 05, 2019 3:22 pm

Twizel walked into the cafeteria, Duosene trailing behind him. His arms were full of multicolored fruit, He handed one to the black and white deer. The Sinister looking fellow glanced across the room and saw the food. He was feeling awfully hungry, the gamblers tophat began to tilt off but he used his cane to correct it. He approached the food swiftly and began to look at it. He looked over at Carmen with a sinister smile " I would like to make a bet, I flip a coin, if it lands heads I get a plate of food, if it lands tails you get these fruits." He tried to bargain with Carmen. "So, is it a deal?" He said, outstretching his hand.
KookyKooky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JustTeener » Tue Nov 05, 2019 4:02 pm

Carmen//22//Female//Bi//Creativity & Inspiration//Asviel//Cafeteria//Tags - Everyone in Cafeteria\

Carmen could feel her excitement rise as other gods started to enter the hall. "Good morning to you as well!" she replied with equal maybe even more energy. "Yea!" she started to rant. "I had the weirdest dream last night about crime fighting cow ninjas! Normal cows by day, but by night they were full on ninjas. Defeating bad guys, stealing from the rich and giving to the poor, and protecting their home from evil doers!" Throughout this description she would not only tell it like an unspoken legend, but would also put in the occasional karate chop or kick. Continuing with her rant, "As soon as I woke up I painted one of the cows' epic battles and th-" Carmen was cut off by her companion, Asviel. The bunny like creature popped its head out of Carmen's overalls pocket and gave her a little nudge to tell her she was talking too much. "Oh, sorry," she said awkwardly when she noticed. "I tend to talk... a lot. Anyways! I decided I would prepare a breakfast for everyone since I was already awake. Feel free to take as much as you like, and if you or your companion want anything else, just ask!" she explained, finishing with a big smile.
When she was done explaining another god with a great fashion sense walked in with an armful of berries. "I'd love to take your deal, but the food is for everyone! Feel free to take as much as you and your companion like! But, if you would still like to make the deal, I bet I could make a killer berry pie with those," she said gesturing to the berries. She takes his hand, "if you're up for it, I'll call heads!"
~(^-^)~
JustTeener

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GaySunLord » Tue Nov 05, 2019 4:56 pm

Kiko- She had seen something a few nights before, so she decided to go investigate. But first, she had to give the note to Yengo. " Yendigo! Yenny face! Yengoooooo!". He finally turned to face her. " Yeah, Mushroom?". " Don't call me that! Anyway, please read this I'm going for a walk nothing suspicious goodbye.". She ran off. She went to the place that she was staying only a week prior. She saw someone just taking in the scenery, obviously not godly yet, but soon to be. She slowly snuck up on him, then pooped out in front of his face. " Hi!"

Yengo-He shrugged, and walked towards the dining hall. He walked past everyone, into the kitchen, and brewed himself some tea. He walked back out, and sat down quietly. He calmly surveyed the room. Then he remembered something, soothing that Kiko had said if she ever missed breakfast. He sighed and stood up. " Kiko wishes everyone a good morning. She went to go take a walk."
╔══════════════╗

You are the angel that I couldn't kill

╚══════════════╝

The gif is
from the dr
stageplay
in case you
are
wondering

I like
Roleplaying
So if you
Are looking
For a partner
I'd be glad to
Roleplay
With you.

There is
Something
Hidden in here
I Love My
Dead Gay Sons

Lights off!
Totally not a
Kiyondo Kinnie

I love
Dangleromp

Feel free to
PM me! I like
Making Friends

Do you ever just
see a pretty girl
and cry bc
they are so pretty

I currently use
Cancer/Cans/Canself
Pronouns
GaySunLord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KookyKooky » Tue Nov 05, 2019 4:59 pm

Twizel handed Carmen the berries and other fruits and began to fill his plate with nothing but waffles. He handed Duosene a waffle and walked over and began eating. He noticed all the gods in the hall and noticed one that looked pretty gloomy, but he just continued to eat with Duosene. He enjoyed being here and remembered the poker game, and him dying. He began to shake and clutched his pocket, but he had given his four leaf clovers as an offering. He rested his head on the table, while panicking.
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
KookyKooky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fortune's Fool » Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:13 pm

Naomi 'Kiri' Kasumi
Female :: Tamotsu :: Goddess of Truths and Illusions :: Fog Manipulator :: ~~The Cafeteria
"Ninja cows." Kiri stated mildly, an undercurrent of amusement present in her voice nonetheless. "You have to tell me more about them later, that sounds like a riot." She held her tongue at the proposed bet though, given that Carmen had already pointed out that the food was clearly meant for everyone. Who was she to stop someone from having his fun? She was perfectly content to sit back and watch this play out -- but she would be getting more of the ninja cow stuff out of her later. Tamotsu stretched out on the floor behind her, seemingly uninterested in the commotion and instead focused on the bacon on his goddess' plate. Until the gambler clearly started having difficulty. There was little sign that Kiri herself noticed, eyes only barely resting on him for a moment, but she didn't need to do anything -- Tamotsu did that for her, approaching him and nudging his arm lightly with his nose to attempt to draw him back.

Cody Arcturus
Male :: Lifa :: God of Fate :: Seer :: ~~Kiko
Cody's reaction to someone suddenly appearing before him was less a scream and more a squeak, scrambling backwards in surprise and panic. "Wha-- who-- " he gave up on forming a coherent sentence quickly enough, simply staring blankly at her. He hadn't really expected anyone to appear. Especially not... that suddenly. Unless he'd really been that lost in his own thoughts? Still, if he hadn't known he were already dead he would have feared that may have risked giving them a heart attack. "I... ah..." he tried again slowly, "hello..?"
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GaySunLord » Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:17 pm

Kiko- " Sorry for startling you! Hi! I'm Akikiko, but please, call me Kiko!" She stuck out her hand, but right then Gregory rammed his head into it. " Oh, and how could I forget Greggy! Who are you?"

Yengo- He sipped his tea quietly, wondering why a man needed som many waffles. He personally never had an appetite in the morning. Tea was a much begetter thing to comsume after he woke up. He didn't have many conversation topics, other than the lack of his new companion.
╔══════════════╗

╚══════════════╝

The gif is
from the dr
stageplay
in case you
are
wondering

I like
Roleplaying
So if you
Are looking
For a partner
I'd be glad to
Roleplay
With you.

There is
Something
Hidden in here
I Love My
Dead Gay Sons

Lights off!
Totally not a
Kiyondo Kinnie

I love
Dangleromp

Feel free to
PM me! I like
Making Friends

Do you ever just
see a pretty girl
and cry bc
they are so pretty

I currently use
Cancer/Cans/Canself
Pronouns
GaySunLord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fortune's Fool » Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:30 pm

Cody Arcturus
Male :: Lifa :: God of Fate :: Seer :: ~~Kiko
"Cody..." he answered the question, his expression a bit bemused, "Cody Arcturus. It's.... um... alright, was probably my fault..." his voice trailed off to a murmur as he addressed how he'd reacted to her appearance. He just should have been paying attention really, even if he... hadn't thought he needed to. "But it's... nice to meet... both of you?" His eyes flickered to the animal she'd introduced as well. Greggy. He had to assume that was from either 'Greg' or 'Gregory', though he didn't have much else to go on and could be far off base.
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JustTeener » Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:31 pm

Carmen//22//Female//Bi//Creativity & Inspiration//Asviel//Cafeteria//Tags - Everyone in Cafeteria

Carmen happily took the berries and set them in a big bowl in the kitchen. She heard Yengo speak in the dining area. "A good morning to her and you as well! Would you like anything? I'll set aside some leftovers for Kiko if she doesn't make it in time. Oh! Is that tea? What kind?" Carmen started to rant, but then she saw Twizel with his head on the table. She was about to say something, but it looked like a companion was already trying. She decided she would start on that Berry Pie. "Actually if you'll excuse me," she said to Yengo and walked into the kitchen to start the pie. She had some premade dough in the fridge so she took it out and molded it to a pie pan. She then mashed the berries together, put them in the pan, added some other little things, put a dough cover over the top and put it in the oven. It didn't take her long with her energy. Soon she was back out in the dining room to see what was going on.
~(^-^)~
JustTeener

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KookyKooky » Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:35 pm

Twizel ate his waffles as he panicked and people stared at him. He began to pet Duosene and calmed down. He walked to the front to get more waffles when he noticed the one called Kiko. They seemed interesting, he would talk to them later. He went to get more waffles but realized it would be rude to take more, So he forced himself to hallucinate he was eating waffles until his belly was full. He adjusted his monocle and did a few laps with Duosene around the room. After that he walked over to the one named Kiko and said "How are you doing today! These waffles are just the best *I dont normally eat waffles*. But these ones are too great to pass up! By the way, Is your name Kiko, just a guess!" he outstretched his hand in a friendly meaning. but creepy looking way. His hand very clearly wanted a handshake.
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
KookyKooky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GaySunLord » Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:38 pm

Kiko- She shook her head. " No, I snuck up on you. I just saw something here the other day... I was wondering if it was another new person! I've only been a Godess for about a week now, It's kinda hard to get a hang of your new powers, but they're really fun once you get them!". She pulled a cookie out of her pocket. " Want one?"

Yengo- He nodded his head. He made a mental note to give Kiko some breakfast later, and notify Carmen that he was having Green tea. He looked up at Twizler. " Actually, I'm Yengo. Kiko went for a walk. It's nice to see you, however. We rarely ever interact.". Yengo shook his hand.
╔══════════════╗

╚══════════════╝

The gif is
from the dr
stageplay
in case you
are
wondering

I like
Roleplaying
So if you