Lock - Dead RP

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Keelan -- one

Postby asphodelian » Sun Nov 24, 2019 3:19 am

Keelan-Rose Major

Keelan rubbed the sleep from her eyes, rolling over and slipping off the bed. She was still tired, the young girl in her begging for more sleep. But Keelan wasn’t a young girl anymore. She was 15 and a half, only 6 months away from being 16, and she was strong. So she woke up, sliding into a pair of jeans and an old men’s shirt. She laced up her worn leather boots, tying them tightly, and began her morning routine. She made up her bed, tightly, so that she would be pressed in, and walked around it 3 times. It had to be 3, otherwise the routine would be all wrong. She then knelt down on the ground, slapping her palm against it 4 times. When she stood up to go outside for her breath of fresh air, she spun in a pirouette just before opening the door. When she closed it, she knocked 5 times on it and mumbled “alabaster” before turning to leave. Keels honestly didn’t know why she had to do that, but it was her ritual now, and she did it every morning at 7 am. If she was good at reading people at all, then she would guess that at - she glanced at her watch, one of the few things she brought with her - 7:16, most of the people would be wide awake by now. She walked by a few other rooms, finally making her way into the Kitchen for some breakfast. There were 3 others there, one who seemed to be the chef, and two she hadn’t met yet. After all, she’d only been here for a few days. She offered the two a small smile before grabbing a pear and moving to the corner. She really didn’t want to socialize right now, it was too early.
Last edited by asphodelian on Sun Nov 24, 2019 3:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
asphodelian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✧・゚: * Per Adversae Ad Astra ✧・゚: * - Open!

Postby Echo-song » Sun Nov 24, 2019 3:44 am

Echo - 23 - Heterosexual - Female - Single - Power: Hexes - Role: Mentor - Location: Training Area - Tags: Open

Echo watched her two students carefully as they both used their abilities, developing fine movements as they worked. One had water wielding powers while the other has metal bending abilities. She was usually given the students who had an ability similar to them due to the similarities it had with her own ability. "Take a deep breath, relax your nerves, find a peace. Now, slowly craft the object I told you to. Don't rush it right now. Feel the energy as it flows straight from your mind all the way to your fingertips." She instructed quietly. The ice bender had a bit of an easier time with this task which made sense. The metal benders hand shook and she slowly sucked in her breath, hoping the student would follow. It worked. Echo slowly breathed out and the student did the same. Soon, their hand steadied as a small metal bird formed on the table. "Not bad." She stated and turned to the ice bender who had finished creating a horse. "These are much better than your last sculptures. Your fine-motor control is improving." she stated and set the metal sculpture back down on the table. Taking a deep breath, she ran a hand through her hair and straightened her eye patch. "Alright. You may be dismissed for the day." The students paused, one biting the side of his cheek. He looked to the other student, appearing to want to say something.
"Um. Ms. Echo? Him and I had a question." Echo raised an eyebrow. His voice was very uncertain, meaning it was something he knew he probably shouldn't ask. However, she was also slightly curious at his question.
"First of all, you can just call me Echo. It's weird. I'm not that much older than you. Second, yes. What is it?" The student took a deep breath before speaking.
"Well uh. We were wondering. You've worked with us for several months now and. We've always had a question. So uh. We thought maybe we'd ask. W-what happened to your eye? You don't have to answer of course. It's just... Something we have always wondered." Echo crossed her arms and shook her head. So that's why they studied her face so closely. Not because they were paying attention. She internally rolled her eyes.
"Oh. I see. Mighty brave question you ask there kid." She stated, her tone low. More to intimidate and mess with his head than anything. She didn't necessarily like talking about the past but occasionally would leave hints on a good day. "It isn't from a peace keeper if that's what you're wondering." She began. "It had nothing to do with abilities or anything like that. Now this..." She rolled up a part of her jeans to reveal an old bullet wound on her leg. "That was from a peacekeeper. And I wouldn't have survived had my friend not saved me. He was a peacekeeper at one point. But... He would never hurt anyone."
"What happened to him?" Asked the student. The thought of Tommy made her heart ache and she looked down.
"We had to part ways." Came her quiet reply. "Now run along. That's all you get." She said quietly before turning away. Words couldn't describe how much she missed Tommy. He had been her only friend in a long time. But Echo had put him in so much danger. There was no way they could stay together. She often wondered if he was okay and even worried about him. Maybe one day, they'd run into each other again.

Luka - 25 - Heterosexual - Female - Single - Power: Ghost - Location: Infirmary - Tags: Corinne?

"Please try to be more careful in the future. This is the fourth time I have patched you up this month. You need to take it easy and not try to go outside the limits of your ability." She told the student firmly before sighing. "Alright. Finished. Remember, take it easy over the next few days and return if anything looks red, swollen, or is overly painful and hot." The student nodded quietly and got off the padded table. Luka watched them as they went out the door before flopping down on the chair and rubbing her face. She'd been up all night tending to the children and adults of the facility. Some were new arrivals that were still learning how to use their abilities. They tended to be the most destructive. They were also the most mentally and physically taxing. Today it seemed to just be training injuries.
Learning how to use one's ability can be such a brutal task. She thought before slowly sitting up and stretching her arms. Not that the stretching really helped her left arm. It was a supernatural vapor after all. Luka smoothed out her hair and walked out of the infirmary for a bit. She needed to take a breather and decompress for a second. Everything had been so hectic all night and it was nice to just be able to breathe. Looking up, she scanned the area for Corinne. She was always so busy with various caretaker duties so Luka liked to check in on her and make sure she was doing alright. Luka didn't see her in this area and walked into the next, looking for her friend. Where had she gone? Luka yawned and rubbed a hand over her face. Her shoulders slumped and looking down, she realized how gross she looked. There was blood caked on her scrub shirt along with other substances that she didn't want to know at the time. A sign that it had been a very long and busy night. "Maybe I should go change first." She whispered and turned to go back to her room for a fresh change of scrubs. Maybe she'd run into Corrine along the way.
Last edited by Echo-song on Wed Nov 27, 2019 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“𝐼𝓉 𝓂𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝒷𝑒 𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓉𝓉𝓎 𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝓂𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓃.”
“𝒩𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓁𝓎 𝒾𝓂𝓅𝑜𝓈𝓈𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒.”
“𝒪𝓃𝑒 𝒹𝒶𝓎, 𝐼’𝓂 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓎𝑜𝓊.”

“𝒜𝓁𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉, 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔.”

Echo-song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✧・゚: * Per Adversae Ad Astra ✧・゚: * - Open!

Postby doc . » Sun Nov 24, 2019 6:35 am

__ERIKxxCARTER__
┌──────── musica noctis ────────┐
Siren/Mimic - ♂ - Resident - Form
Tags: Jude / Alex / Kitchen
└────────────────────────┘
He had just put the toast in the toaster and was simply spacing out, waiting for it to cook. At first a girl entered the kitchen, looking about his age. He didnt really notice her until she spoke. To him. His eyes widened a little and he looked behind himself, then around the kitchen. Oh yeah she was surely talking to him. Looking back toward the girl, A taller, older man came in and began to cook breakfast. This guy looked to know what he was doing. Aw nuts.. were there cooks? Had he broken the rules? Nobody else was making themselves breakfast. What a way to start out the morning.
He bit his lip and looked slightly uncomfortable. It was around this time, many people were already waking up and coming downstairs.
He grabbed his toast and slapped it down his plate while trying to back up and away from the girl. He slightly grinned at her, and nodded, but seemed too embarrassed to speak. The boy backed out of the kitchen, only to run into another girl eating a pear. Seriously this day could not get any worse. His hands were shaking like a leaf and he just needed to escape before he embarrassed himself to death
“P-pardon me, miss..” he said softly, voice smooth and gentle before ducking into the adjacent dining room and sitting in the darkest corner to munch on his toast. Soft crunching sounds came as he breathed in and out, trying to calm down. First real moment of meeting these people and you already blew it
“Great..” he grumbled to himself, looking down and away
x
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Sun Nov 24, 2019 12:58 pm

.:Judith Anne Carter :.
-16 years
-Mentor
-Tags: Corrine, Alex, Zenn(?)
She watched the kid slapped his toast down and move from the kitchen. Her eyes raised slightly. Had she said something wrong? Was she to forward? Looking to Corinne has her voice broke her focus, "Oh perfect, I hope yours treated you nicely." She nodded, a light smile graced her features. She knew Alex was in there cooking and people were in his way. Should she tell them to sit v in the dinning room? Was Alex okay with moving around obstacles? She sighed placing her finished apple into the trash.
Wiping her hand off on her black jeans. These newer people were interesting, she wanted to meet everyone. But she knew she couldn't get to close. She always had the thought in the back of her mind. Always the scenario's, if she falls what if this time something broke, or someone gets hurt other then her. She coughed noticing she was holding her breath. Glancing at Corrine once more before giving a small wave. "Hey, sorry I just thought of something to do today." She laughed, though it was a fake laugh she pretty much perfected it.
Jude moved from the kitchen looking around, she miss judged today. Why did TAR's let her be a mentor? She wasn't ready. Subconsciously she pulled at her long sleeves as she moved through the house her messenger bag bouncing off her hip gently. She didn't know what she was needing to do, maybe she should go see TAR's and ask him if he had any ideas today. She didn't know where to start, what if she got a question from someone she didn't know how to answer. Her mind was in disoray, but on the outside she looked like she was collected and ready for anything.
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jinxycatz » Mon Nov 25, 2019 8:09 am

corinne / assistant caretaker / form / tags; alex, judith, open

Corinne couldn't help but muse at the younger residents trying to socialize. Her attention snapped back once Judith offered a wave in her direction. "I'm glad to hear your night was well." She continued fumbling with the spoon she had used earlier for her coffee. "Care to share this idea?" Another smile appeared on her face, she always enjoyed hearing about what the kids did during the day. Her day was usually filled with little chores that helped keep this place running smoothly. This shelter was something that had always protected her, and she couldn't be happier being able to return the favor.

The sudden stop of the coffee machine indicated that her caffeine fix was ready. As she stood to go grab a cup she turned to Judith again, "You can keep talking while I do this, I'll be listening."
With that she made her way back into the kitchen. She quickly moved around Alex to grab the creamer and sugar. Noticing what he was cooking she stopped next to him saying, "Would you mind fixing me a plate of that? I gotta get to work on some things soon." Today was going to be a busy day so she needed to get started as quickly as possible. Hopefully she wouldn't get as distracted today as she does most days.
Last edited by Jinxycatz on Wed Nov 27, 2019 11:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jinxycatz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby YupItReallyIsMe » Tue Nov 26, 2019 2:40 am

Elysium Grey~Female~21~Plant Manipulation~Tags:Erik

Elysium gave the air one last deep breath before opening her door and letting the flowery scent out. She closed it behind her and trotted down the stairs, smelling breakfast. Her stomach rumbled loudly and she chuckled a little bit before stepping into the kitchen. On a plate, she chose eggs and bacon,pouring herself a little orange juice too.

The she turned and headed into the dining room without acknowledging anyone from the kitchen. Sometimes it was better to be quiet around here. She gave a soft "Good morning" to the boy sitting over in the corner. She recognized his face but only vaguely. He had only moved in just a few days ago but he had always seemed a little shy so she hadn't gotten the chance to meet him yet. "What's your name?"

Alex Zander~Male~22~Human cook~Tags: Corrine, kitchen people

Alex smiled as he worked, bobbing around on his feet as people came in and out of the kitchen. He knew what he was doing and moving around or through people to get the the foods he needed wasn't nearly as much of a problem as it used to be for him. He knew very little about the most of the people around him except for what time they normally ate. After all, it was his job to know so he could keep them well fed.

A woman he did recognize, corrine, was in the kitchen too. He knew from watching that she worked here as a caretaker. He kept á careful eye on her as she made coffee, knowing the coffee maker was awfully close to the bacon which was popping hot geese off of it as it cooked. She addressed him, or rather his good and he smiled at her. "Of course. It's just about..." he flourished a little bit of spice into the eggs and grinned. "Done." He shut off the stove and drew a plate from the cabinet simultaneously. Alex out a little bit of everything he had made on the plate and set it on front of her. The he called into the rest of the house. "Breakfast is ready! Come n get it!"
YupItReallyIsMe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby asphodelian » Tue Nov 26, 2019 3:42 am

Keelan-Rose Major

Keelan took another bite of her pear before a flustered man walked backwards, running into her. He apologized very quickly, so she said, "Oh, it's really okay, sorry for being in your wa-" before she could finish, the guy walked away, more flustered than ever. Keels smiled, closed-lipped, and waved as he stumbled away. A few minutes later, the guy who seemed to be cooking called everyone over to get eggs. She threw out the remainders of the pear, grabbing a small plate of eggs. She made her way over to a counter to dig in. There was another girl there, about her age, maybe a year or two older. But she quickly walked away, and Keels immediately assumed it was because she joined her. So she stood there, her shoulders hunched over, eating a plate of eggs. No one seemed interested in her, and she was sort of glad. She decided to practice a bit and used her mind to eat a bit, and then, when she finished, she sent her plate over to the sink with her mind too. She still didn't want to attract attention to herself, but she did need the practice. She shuffled quietly out of the kitchen, moving toward the fourth-floor gym, but before leaving, she called back, "Thank you!" to the chef. The eggs truly were delicious. As she made her way up the stairs, she rubbed her left arm with her right hand, tapping the wooden banister once a second with her left pointer finger. When she reached the gym, she immediately went to the treadmill, turning it up to the fourth setting and running for four minutes at a time.

Oh god I'm so sorry for such a sucky post >^< i'm really tired hehe
asphodelian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bunneey » Tue Nov 26, 2019 7:45 am

⌜ kory mattenen ▪ 25 ▪ ♂️▪ therapist/counselor ▪ tags; open ⌟

Kory pulled his many bags tighter as he entered the building, it was his first real day working as a counselor here. Kory made his way through the halls, offering to anyone who happened to glance his way. Once Kory found his designated office he got to tidying up right away, out of his endless bags he pulled out various potted plants and books to shove in a slightly dusty book shelf.

Kory could hear the chatter of people moving down to what seemed to the dining room. Kory seemed uninterested, he was running on his second cup of coffee, that of which sat neatly on his desk. Kory looked at his desk and frowned, “I’m gonna have to ask for couches instead.” He noted to himself out loud. Kory finished unpacking all his things swiftly and surveyed his new office, giving a smile and a huff of approval as he rested his hands on his hips.
bunneey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doc . » Tue Nov 26, 2019 1:58 pm

__ERIKxxCARTER__
┌──────── musica noctis ────────┐
Siren/Mimic - ♂ - Resident - Form
Tags: Elysium
└────────────────────────┘
He perked his head up a little upon hearing a voice come from the kitchen saying that breakfast was ready. Perhaps, if there was a little bit left over when everyone had gotten a plate, he'd sneak in a get whatever the man had cooked up. With another bite of his toast he zoned out, letting the morning take over his sleepy brain. He yawned and rubbed his eyes. It was then another woman spoke up and saw her standing nearby, looking at him.
Great. Was he really so obvious? He hated his spot.. perhaps it was better just to move back to his room. He bit his lip and slowly moved to stand with his plate, rubbing his mouth and wiping the crumbs off his face
"Erik..." he answered softly, hoping this conversation wouldn't last long. Then again he knew he'd have to come out of his shell eventually. If he was going to live in this house he'd have to start opening up to people.
Even if he didn't like talking.
"My name's Erik. I'm sorry for taking toast.. I didn't know.. uh.. someone would be making.. breakfast.."
He trailed off and stopped talking as he shuffled his feet and looked to the ground. Yikes, he felt like a mess..
x
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Akashic Records » Tue Nov 26, 2019 2:31 pm

𝓒𝓻𝓸𝔀𝓵𝓮𝔂 𝓓𝓮𝓬𝓴𝓮𝓻
    25 yrs | homosexual | crush: ezra westbrook | nurse |power: hemokinesis/avian-coms| location: ground floor | tags: none/open

Crowley overslept. Deep under the covers of his bed, he heard movement below at the bottom floor. The smell of eggs and bacon wafted from the door, causing Lee to stir. "Ngh..." After a while of lying motionless under the covers, Crowley eventually(and begrudgingly) slipped from his bed by the allure of food. Getting ready for the day, Crowley put on sweater vest and slacks. After a few quick strokes of a brush through his messy raven hair, he slung his bag over his shoulder and made his way down the stairs.

Last edited by Akashic Records on Tue Nov 26, 2019 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Akashic Records

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me