O&A《《₵Ø₦₮₳₥ł₦₳₮łØ₦》》

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

In the future, I should use this poll for...

Shipping polls!
25%
Plot ideas.
38%
Fun questions.
6%
Visitor count.
13%
Interest checks.
No votes
Nothing. Dino you have a poll addiction please step away from your phone and stare at the wall. Get some help.
19%

Total votes : 16

Harumi《《1》》

Postby Euthymios » Mon Sep 23, 2019 11:46 pm

▬▬ι════════════════ι▬▬
HARUMI ALMORENDA
Female | Bisexual | Reborn | nineteen
Telepathy + Shapeshifting | Crush / Lover: |
Tags: | Word Count: 539|

▬▬ι════════════════ι▬▬

Harumi Almorenda was bored to death.

First period History was the worst for anybody, especially when your teacher felt it necessary to drone in a very monotonous voice about a subject that only he deemed to be interesting. Around her, all the students were in a similar state — no one was even caring to pick up their heads. The class, though only a half-hour had elapsed, felt much too long for that to be accurate. The brunette waited with no small of impatience for the tolling of her bell, which would excuse her to a much more interesting class; Advanced Chemistry.

"God above, just let Mr. Hemsworth to the point please...before I die of sheer boredom." Harumi silently begged. She would not dare to speak such impertinent words aloud, despite her overall dislike of the class. Suddenly, there was an ear-splitting shriek, overly loud since it had just erupted. The fire alarm. So the Gods above had heard her prayer! Suddenly awake and alert, supercharged with relief and joy, Harumi leaped out of her seat and joined the mob of her similarly energetic classmates outside. Phones came out of pocket, even though the law supposedly banned the ubiquitous devices and conversation ebbed and flowed.

A brief shower the previous night had doused the lawn with fresh rainwater, and Harumi took a deep inhale in. She regretted it instantly. It wasn't clean-cut grass that she smelled. It was rot, and the coppery tang of blood. Just as her classmates began to run, screaming. What greeted her wasn't a mob of students talking in nonsensical prattle. She saw chaos, bedlam caused by the...abomination bolting toward them from the side of the school. It was scrawny and malnourished with skin stretched taut. It had unkempt ebony hair as well as glowing pure-white eyes. A creature of nightmares.

Harumi let out a shriek and bolted immediately. A feral, animalistic snarl told her the creature was giving chase. She wasn't the fastest runner; she never payed attention in Gym class. And this time, she payed the price. Harumi stumbled, crying out as a searing pain exploded in her left arm. She took a sharp right onto Fallowed Street, her breath rasping as her lungs tried to keep up with her pace. Finally, she spotted a deserted gas market store. She bolted through the derelict door, and snatching a first-aid kit, locked herself into the bathroom area, leaving the monstrosity outside to deal to groan and claw at the door. Heart thundering in her chest, Harumi turned to witness her injury. The cut was angry red, and pulsing with pain. Harumi whimpered quietly, before using her good right arm to rifle through the kit. The brunette picked up disinfectant and messily poured it over her right shoulder before clumsily applying her bandages. "God above, please don't let me die here today." She was trapped with no way out, but in the period of 7 minutes she would be a monster too. So, it wouldn't really matter.

Harumi grabbed her phone from its pocket, stuffed earbuds in her ears, and put on some music. Her music was downloaded, so it didn't matter that there wasn't any service. She would be dead soon anyway.
Euthymios

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: O&A《《₵Ø₦₮₳₥ł₦₳₮łØ₦》》

Postby Binx_It » Tue Sep 24, 2019 12:14 am

Avery
————————————————————————————————————————
//Female//19//Reborn//Telekinesis+Amplification//
//Location: Western District//Tags:Open//

Avery stretched her arms, getting dressed. She headed outside like every morning for a few laps around the block. She got half way around for her first lap, when she saw someone? Something? ‘They’ looked to be in pain, she was debating if she should ask if they were ok or not. She walked closer, when suddenly a pale creature leaped from the bushes. It’s glowing white eyes, it lunged at the person knocking them to the ground. It’s nail like claws ripping into the person, Avery watched in horror not making a sound. The creature then turned looking at her, it white eyes piercing through her. “Oh hell nah, I ain’t old enough for this crap.” She muttered taking off in the other direction, her mind running wild. She could hear the snarling behind her, she glanced behind her. She was then knocked to the ground, she used her legs. Kicking the creature off her, she bolted for her home. Her adrenaline higher than ever, she swung the door shut. Panting as she slid down the door, sitting on the floor.
Only when she began to calm, did she feel the sharp pain on her upper arm near her shoulder. She grabbed it tightly, it started to sting. She bit down on her lip, letting go of her arm. She walked to the bathroom, grabbing a first aid. She thoroughly cleaned the cut, then wrapped it with bandages. She put on a hoodie, so nothing would look suspicious. Then she sat on her bed, question if she’d become one of those things. She started hearing a ringing in her head, she covered her ears. It went away she let her arms dangle once again, she gave a confused expression.
She could hear Angelia and her husband speaking? This was strange their room was on the other side of the house, they were talking loudly. Concerned she got up, walking to their room, the talking grew louder as she got closer. She could hear their heartbeats now? Then it went away, she was beyond confused, she knocked on the door. After a minute the door opened, “Avery? What’s the matter?” Angelia asked, Avery gave a concerned expression. “Where you guys talking in here? It sounded loud, like a fight might start?” Angelia gave a confused expression, “we were talking but it was only a whisper? Maybe you heard the neighbors?” Angelia said, shutting the door. “We are gonna talk a little more before we get up.” Then the door was shut, Avery sighed walking to the living room. She laid down on the couch, turning on the news. She was then given a bit more knowledge, on what had attacked her.
Last edited by Binx_It on Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
Young Adult//Still Behaves Like A Kid//Gamer//Manga & Anime Fan

Binx_It

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Tue Sep 24, 2019 12:17 am

Hayden Winters
21|Cismale|Elite
Tagged: Open
Hayden had overslept. It was one of his rare days off, so he'd been determined to take full advantage of it and sleep in for an extra hour or two. And the result? He woke up to finding out the central district was already closed off to the 'outside world'. No one could get in or out. Confused, he took a quick shower, got dressed, and went downstairs to find his parents taking a stock check of all the supplies in the house - food, medicine, etc. Not that they really needed to. Confused, Hayden asked about what was going on, to which his parents had explained everything. Some sort of disease had gotten out and was spreading fast, so the central district had closed everything off, to keep them all safe. That there was nothing to worry about, because no one would be hurt.
"What about everyone in the Eastern and Western districts?" Hayden asked, and his parents hesitated for a few moments, before telling him that it was too late for the people out there. That he shouldn't be concerned for them at all, because all that was important was that he and the family were safe at least.
Hayden just nodded in response, and he walked off, already wondering if he could find out more about this disease...

Reuben Vandergard
19|Transmale|Reborn
Reuben ran, feet pounding against the ground as he tried to escape. Ever since the start of the outbreak, he and his parents had to be on the move constantly, just so they wouldn't be caught and infected and killed. His parents... well, they hadn't lasted long. The patients at the small hospital they worked at had been infected quickly after someone else that was infected managed to break in. Reuben had been with them, just to shadow them and see what they did during work. However, despite them attempting to escape the hospital and getting out of there, they got cornered. His parents gave themselves up, telling Reuben to just run with whatever supplies he'd managed to gather with them, and after an emotional goodbye, Reuben had no choice but to run as his parents were swarmed.
And now more of the infected were on his trail. He was upset that his parents sacrificed themselves so he'd only have a little longer of survival time.
His foot caught on a tree root and he tripped, hitting the ground, hard. Reuben gasped in pain, and scrambled to get back up on his feet, but the diseased pursuers had already caught up to him. He closed his eyes, as he was bitten, waiting for it all to end, and for him to become like one of them... and he dropped back to the ground. The infected left him, satisfied with the fact he'd now been bitten. Reuben shook a little, and sat up slowly. Maybe it just took a while for it all to set in...

Damien Cohen
24|Cismale|Forgotten
This was not how Damien wanted to spend any of his life, but here he was, up in a tree, waiting for the coast to be clear before he could drop to the ground. He'd been left for dead once, and he was not going to give in. Anger and spite fueled him, willed him to survive for as long as he could, so that he could get his revenge on anyone that had thought it would be a reasonable idea to leave him - and anyone else in his position, he supposed - out in the cold, with the infected, to die. And not even other survivors could be trusted. At least it meant he only had to look out for himself. That there was no one else to slow him down, or argue with the direction they should go in, or try and eat more food than necessary. And... it meant there was no one to betray him. Sure, it also meant he didn't have anyone to talk to, or help him, but in his opinion, the pros of being alone survived the cons.
After a few more minutes, deeming it to be safe and clear, Damien climbed down from the tree, and looked around carefully, to decide the direction that he should go in.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dinolover519 » Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:01 am

Autumn Hawthorne
♣Female ♣ Bisexual ♣ 20 ♣
Reborn♣ animal shifting ♣
Tags; open♣ Location: gas
station (western district)
As the monster slammed itself against her door repeatedly, moaning in a never ending hunger, Autumn hurriedly crammed a few items in her backpack. She didn’t exactly have a horde of emergency supplies in her tiny apartment, but she had enough to last a day or two, or at least she hoped so.

Pulling open the window, Autumn tried her best not to look down as she slipped out onto the windowsill, balancing delicately with her backpack strapped tightly around her. Reaching towards the drain pipe that jutted from the brick wall as a support, she glanced towards the street nearby. Those strange creatures, or whatever they were, dotted the streets, crowding in steeds where a few humans has foolishly tried to evade them.

The blonde knew she needed more supplies, so she surveyed the western district streets for any places she might be able to snatch some essentials. The grocery store was too far away, and the mall was likely much too crowded with hordes of turned shoppers, but the gas station was only around the corner. There would likely be some first aid supplies, as well as plenty of food filled with enough artificial ingredients to last her a few months.

Still not looking straight down, she shimmied across the apartment building until she reached a point with little undead. Holding her breath, she carefully began the descent, thanking the lord that she only lived on the second story. Had she inhabited the third or fourth story, she’d likely have fallen quickly. She was only two meters from the ground when she lost her grip and tumbled to he concrete.

As she fell, something strange occurred. Her body twisted instinctively, and she landed on her feet without a scratch. Adrenaline stopping her from processing the strange phenomenon, Autumn bolted around the corner and towards the empty gas station market.

Oddly enough, there weren’t any of the infected in front of the gas station, but as she slipped through the door, one was pounding and scratching at the bathroom in the back. Snatching a pocket knife she lunged at the creature as fight or flight instincts took over. Strangely though, the creature didn’t seem as interested in her as it was with whatever was in the restroom. Perhaps it was because of the wound on her that signifies that soon enough she would join their monstrous hordes, or perhaps whatever poor soul was locked in the restroom was simply tastier to them.

While she could have easily taken advantage of this situation, instead pity filled her and she lunged at the infected monster. A short battle ensued, and, though only by a hair, Autumn was the victor. Knocking on the door of the restroom, she called, “Hello? Anyone in there?”
dinolover519

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Euthymios » Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:03 am

▬▬ι════════════════ι▬▬
HARUMI ALMORENDA
Female | Bisexual | Reborn | nineteen
Telepathy + Shapeshifting | Crush / Lover: |
Tags: Autumn| Word Count: |

▬▬ι════════════════ι▬▬

Breathe in, breathe out. Hold for 4. Exhale for 4.
      Try to relax. Harumi recited the commands inside her head that she'd learned in yoga class.
      Tried to ignore the heinous monster trying to snatch its next meal.
      Tried to ignore the throbbing pain in her shoulder.

Harumi tried to shift her shoulder but any minor movement made her hiss in pain.

Then, with the same amount of warning that the fire alarm had given, the growling turned into a sharp snarl. Silence. Had the creature left in pursuit of easier prey? A cool feminine voice echoed from outside the door, preceded by a gentle knock. "Hello, is anybody in there?"

The brunette was shocked beyond belief, but also torn. If she opened the door, she could risk immediate attack, and possibly the loss of her life. She could also find a way to get out. Muscles tense in case she needed to make a break for her life, Harumi cracked open the door with her left hand, trying to get over the dull throb in her shoulder. It was another girl, with short blonde hair, a black hairband and a red shirt and leather jacket. The stranger was a few inches shorter than the brunette, and for all their sakes, looked like she had been through the wringer. Harumi gave her best attempt at a smile although her wild, fearful eyes only made her look like someone who'd gotten the scare of her life. "It's...just me."
Last edited by Euthymios on Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Euthymios

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[norah | 1] [amell | 1]

Postby ~ moth ~ » Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:39 am

── NORAH ANN KNOX ───────────────────────
x sixteen female normal bisexual location; suburbs mentions; none tags; casper
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Norah’s morning started abruptly and unceremoniously. A ruckus from downstairs brought norah from her strange dreams in the early morning. With a groan norah rolled over in bed, not ready to wake up yet. Her alarm had yet to go off so she assumed she had about an hour until she had to get ready for school. However, more noise sounded from the first floor, imploring norah to get up and inspect what was going on. Getting out of bed norah assumed that one or both of her moms were downstairs preparing for the day. Though why either of them were awake before the sun was beyond norah. Shuffling around her room norah headed to her dresser, pulling out her outfit for the day, a pair of jeans, a t-shirt with a galaxy design on it, and of course a pair of converse. Haphazardly she put her hair into a ponytail then headed to the bathroom where she brushed her teeth. She also fixed her ponytail in the mirror so it didn’t look as bad as it had before. In the mirror was movement behind norah. mornin mom, norah mumbled, and in response she got an unearthly grumble. Stiffening norah looked through the mirror at who, or what, was behind her. She had no time to process what she was looking at for it lunged at her. Screaming norah stumbled to the side, falling into the bathtub. The creature moved after her, groaning and screeching, arms outstretched. As the creature neared, norah pulled the bath curtain off the pole and wrapped it around the creature.

As the creature tried to free itself norah ran past, slamming the bathroom door shut behind her. mom! Mom, help! she yelled, running to her mother's room. Seeing neither of her moms norah turned and started down the stairs, continuing to yell for her moms. Making her way into the kitchen norah froze, the sight before her scarring. Her two moms lay sprawled on the ground. Norah saw red all around, both her mothers unmoving and lifeless. Holding back a sob norah continued forward, the sound of the creature banging against the bathroom door growing silent as it forced the door down. Sidestepping the scene before her, norah’s head growing fuzzy and unclear, she stumbled through the house. She needed a weapon to attack the intruder. Finding her way into the garage norah headed toward a shelf that held her old baseball bat from when she went through a sports phaze. From behind came the groaning and moaning of the intruder. Swinging around with the bat norah smashed the creatures head in, continuing to hit at it even after it fell to the ground. She took her anger and grief out on this creature, tears streaming down her face as she screamed out. When she was done, her anger fading into numbness, norah saw the result. She and the bat was covered in blood, the body unmoving. Gripping the bat norah stumbled into the house, grabbing the landline. Trying desperately to dial 911, she only heard the dial tone buzzing monotonously in her ear. Throwing the phone norah left the house, yelling for help, the bat still in her hand. Her eyes searched the street, even though she saw a few people none came to her aid Then her eyes caught movement from a nearby house. On the roof looked to be one of the neighborhood kids. hey, help! her voice was raspy from crying.

── AMELL EMERY ISLE ────────────────────────
x twenty three male reborn demi-pansexual location; western district mentions; none tags; open

The morning had been a normal one for at least a little while. Amell had woken up to the sound of his alarm beneath his pillow, urging him awake. After a quick stretch, he shut the alarm off, checking his phone for any new notifications. To his dismay, his phone was disconnected from the wifi, and he found himself unable to reconnect. He chalked the problem off to being a tower maintenance issue, and that his phone will be back in use soon enough. It’s not like he needed his phone for much anyway, he was just waiting on a phone call or text from sister. They had plans to meet for lunch later that day and she had a tendency to change where she wanted to go, so it was important he knew what the sudden change in plans was. That was the first sign something was wrong, the phones were down. The second sign was how strange his dog, dahlia, was acting. Finding her nowhere in his room amell figured she was in his roommates room or waiting by the front door for their morning walk. Getting changed into his work clothes which consisted of a pair of khaki pants, his work shirt which was blue with green lettering that said “aspca” on it, a pair of boots that were slightly beat up and dirty, and finally a gray hoodie that also said “aspca” on it in case he got cold during the day. Leaving his bedroom amell headed to his roommates room, opening the door just a crack and staying as quiet as possible as to not wake his roommate. The german shepherd was nowhere to be seen. Moving into the kitchen amell knew a sure-fire way to get his dog to come to him. Opening the large bag of dog food sitting on the floor beside the counter, amell used the scoop to pour food into dahlia’s food bowl. From the couch the dog came trotting, tail between her legs and ears flat against her head. hey girl, vhat’s the matter? he asked, concerned. Dahlia trotted up to him, her tail wagging slightly. Grabbing the leash from off the counter amell waved it. you vant to go on a valk? he cooed at the dog, who perked up. Leashing dahlia amell also grabbed an apple for his own breakfast. 

After leaving the apartment amell noticed that something wretched was in the air. The smell of death was abundant. Crinkling his nose amell looked around, looking for any roadkill or dead animal that could be emitting such a smell. He saw nothing, but still the smell seemed to follow him as he walked dahlia. The german shepherds usual energetic behavior was currently replaced with a timid one, something unusual for her. What had her so spooked? It didn’t occur to amell that the streets were weirdly deserted, with no cars or people in sight. The animals had gone silent, the only noise being amell and dahlia’s footsteps. Wait, a third pair behind him. Glancing over his shoulder amell was met with a sickly sight. They looked like and old, sick, blind person bearing white, glazed over eyes, a malnourished body, and were groaning. This person stumbled after him, making amell quicken his pace. Dahlia froze, growling at the person. Trying to tug the large dog along was hard, and amell eventually resulted in picking her up and running as this person, this thing gave chase. Dahlia thrashed in his arms, leaping off his chest, the force sending him to the ground. The creature topped on top of him, amell finding himself in a battle with what he assumed was a deranged homeless man. The thing scratched at his face with its claw-like fingernails. Amell pushed his hands against its face, trying to force it away. The thing bit his left hand, pain flaring into his arm. From the right dahlia attacked, barreling into the creature and sending it sprawling to the ground. Getting up amell grabbed dahlia’s leash and pulled her away from the creature. He ran down the street, calling for help, blood dripping from his left hand and a scratch on his cheek.
~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Binx_It » Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:15 am

Avery
//Location: Western District//Tags:Amell//

Avery watched the tv for a while, seeing the warning. She sighed, trying to keep calm while her anxiety kicked in. Suddenly she heard a mew, she glanced over. Seeing muse, picking her kitten up. “Muse are you okay? Don’t worry you should be safe in here.” She said petting the kitten, setting Muse on her lap. Avery felt calm while petting her kitten, she relaxed. Laying her back against the kitten, she sighed. Her eyes shot open as she heard someone shouting, she put Muse on the couch. She stood up, hearing the shouting again. Someone was calling for help, Avery moved to the window. She pulled back the curtain to look outside, seeing a guy.
The guy was running away from one of those things, and he had a dog following behind him. Avery looked around quickly, if she went out to help she’d need something to defend herself with. She saw a baseball bat poking out from under the couch. Angelia’s mother must have put it there, he didn’t like leaving them in noticeable places. She ran over grabbing it and ran outside, she waved her arms in the air. “H..hey! Over here!” She shouted trying her best to get the guys attention. She had the bat ready to swing at that nightmare of a creature.
Last edited by Binx_It on Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage

Binx_It

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dinolover519 » Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:21 am

Autumn Hawthorne
♣Female ♣ Bisexual ♣ 20 ♣
Reborn♣ animal shifting ♣
Tags; harumi♣ Location: gas
station
Autumn breathed a deep sigh of relief as the door creaked open. It was just an ordinary girl, definitely shaken, but unturned. Though she couldn’t see much of her, she looked quite pretty considering the circumstances and tear stains. Autumn brushed back her wild hair with her hand and then laughed, the hysteria of the situation hitting her a bit. “Hi ‘Just me’. I’m Autumn.” she gestured to the infected corpse behind her. “I’ve taken care of this one, so you can probably come out now...or not, if that’s what you prefer.”

Leaving the probably traumatized girl to her own devices, Autumn searched the small store for any supplies, filling her bag with as much stuff as she could: batteries, snacks, water, first aid supplies, and whatever else could squeeze into her tightly packed backpack, trying desperately not to think about the legality of her actions. Now glancing at the street speckled with the undead, the blonde university student grabbed a large wooden board and used it to secure the broken door shut. She didn’t want to stay here long, but she also didn’t want any infected barging in while she tried to pack.

Turning back to the bathroom door, she called, “So, you planning on staying there all day? That’s not exactly the safest way to survive whatever’s going on...or heck, maybe it is. This is my first time being stranded in the apocalypse, and you?”

Casper Leva
♣Male ♣ heterosexual ♣ 17♣
Norm♣ Student ♣
Tags; Norah♣ Location: suburbs
Casper was surprised to hear the raspy and scared call of a girl. Glancing down at the street, he saw her, bloody bat in hand and eyes wet with tears. The boy had seen her around, but never even bothered to ask her name. At first, he considered ignoring her pleas, but he knew his survival chances would improve in numbers.

Cautiously, he climbed down back to the balcony, before dropping his frying pan to the ground attempting to shift himself down to the ground. Never the most athletic kid, it wasn’t long before he plopped to the ground with a loud thud. As long and soft as the grass of his lawn was, it didn’t do much to shield him from the blow. Dusting off himself, he thanked the gods nothing was broken, other than his self esteem.

Picking up his frying pan, he approached the girl, quickly examining her for any wounds. Silently, he cursed himself for not inspecting her before heading over, as there was no point in saving a future infected monster. She certainly seemed shaken, but not bitten. At first, he considered asking her if she was okay, but that obviously not the case. Instead, glancing around, he asked, “Those things...are they in your place too?”

Not waiting long for a response he examined the streets lined with bodies of the infected and uninfected alike. “We need to get to a safer area before this freaks start swarming us, any suggestions?”
dinolover519

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[norah | 2] [amell | 2]

Postby ~ moth ~ » Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:04 am

── NORAH ANN KNOX ───────────────────────
x sixteen female normal bisexual location; suburbs mentions; none tags; casper

with wide, tear filled eyes, norah watched the boy climb down off of the roof of the house and drop onto the lawn. she partially recognized him as they lived in the same neighborhood, however she couldn't recall ever actually talking to him. his name, if she ever knew it, evaded her mind as the kid neared. sniffling norah wiped the tears from her face, not one to usually to show too much emotion to others she couldn't help but try and push her sadness away and look strong. it was hard to do in such a situation, especially after seeing both of her mothers dead moments ago. upon being asked if "those things" were in her house norah grew a confused look on her face. she hadn't exactly gotten a good look of the home invader, so she wondered if there were more home invasions going on around the neighborhood, like some planned attack on certain houses. however the way the kid said "those things" it made him sound like he was talking about something inhuman. as if he too had a run in with one, and this occurrence was no coincidence. what do you mean "those things" and "safer area"? shouldn't we go to the police and- and report the home invasion and my- my moms... norah couldn't bring herself to say her moms murders, her voice failing into a stutter. norah was oblivious to the fact that it was no normal person that had entered her house or ripped her family away from her. she was oblivious to the virus spreading across nevada, and the united states for that matter, that was decimating the american population. oblivious to the start of the apocalypse and most likely needed some explaining to what was going on. looking the guy over norah finally noticed the frying pan in his hand. her first thought was rapunzal has a frying pan too, her second thought was, why does he have a frying pan? the first thought caused her a single, crazed laugh. how could she be thinking about a disney movie at a time like this? removing the thought from her head norah looked back to the guys face, still confused about what he meant by "those things" and "safer area".

── AMELL EMERY ISLE ────────────────────────
x twenty three male reborn; electricity demi-pansexual location; western district mentions; none tags; avery

looking around for any sign of help amell felt panicked. no one was around outside, and anyone inside were ignoring his cries for help. would he have to result in self-defense against whoever was chasing him? amell didn't like the idea of hurting anyone, fighting wasn't his forte, he was a passive man. yet the panicked voice in his head told him to do something, anything to make the deranged man stop chasing him. as amell was about to turn and face his aggressor, a light gave way. amell heard the yelling of someone nearby, his head turning to see that someone had opened their door and was beckoning to him. she held a baseball bat and looked ready to attack if needed, unlike amell. by now he had already passed her by and would have to circle back around which entailed maneuvering around the man, or creature, following him. doings such could end badly, but amell saw no other way to rid himself of the thing chasing him. turning sharply to the side amell started running toward the girl, stumbling slightly as he turned. keeping himself from falling amell kept moving forward, having lost some speed allowing the creature to get closer to him. dahlia ran by his side, keeping in pace with amell, though she could outrun both him and the man pursuing them if she so desired. but a much loyal companion she didn't abandoned amell. as amell neared the girl he didn't dare slow his pace. rushing past her he skidded to a halt, turning to see what might ensue between the bat, the girl, and the man. as he stopped dahlia stopped too, standing in front of the girl, growling and barking loudly at the man as he drew closer. was it manly to hide behind what he presumed was a teenage girl and his dog? probably not. did amell care about this thought? no, it didn't really cross his mind as he was too focused on the possibility of being mugged and killed by the lunatic man.
~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Binx_It » Tue Sep 24, 2019 11:00 am

Avery
//Location: Western District//Tags:Amell//

Avery continued calling out, until the guy noticed her. She stopped waving her arms, preparing the bat. She watched the guy loop around turning, keeping his footing. A dog running next to him, her hands were shaking. That thing was like something out of a horror movie?! She got ready to swing as the guy got past the dog close next to him. The ‘creature’ continued running, with no choice she swung the bat. It knocked the creature to the ground, it didn’t stay down long as it began twitching. Then starting to move it’s body, as if it were about to get up.
Avery’s eyes widened, “what the hell?!” She turned to the guy, motion for him to get inside. “Hurry inside!” She shout heading for the door, waiting for the guy and his dog to get in. Just before the thing got back up, it bolted towards them on. Making a snarling sound, she slammed the door quickly. Panting as she held the door shut, a few thuds from the creature. Then it went silent, she dropped the bat quickly locking the door. She struggled to catch her breath, before looking over at the guy. “Do you know what that thing was?” She asked still trying to catch her breath.
ImageImageImage

Binx_It

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me