The Dark Carnival (Need People)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: The Dark Carnival (New & Accepting)

Postby WhiskeyFox » Sat Jul 27, 2019 1:39 pm

[Kim Ravi - 19 - Male - Fox Demon - Fair Ground - Tags: Atla]
"Huh?" Ravi looked behind him then back at Atla, "Oh yea.. Just opened up." The boy said with a sheepish smile. 'Did I really look that dramatic though' he thought to himself as he started to chew on his bottom lip.

"You should really find a better place to sleep next time though, you could get dirty," Ravi said softly as he wanted to reach over and pet Atla but quickly pulled his hand back and placed it on his own knee.
ImageImageImageImageImage

xxxxImageImage
xx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯Image⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
xxx┍──────────────────────┑
xxxxxxxxxTill Death We do Art
xxxxxxxAdult™|They/Them|Danmei
xxx┕──────────────────────┙
xxxxxxxxx
x⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯Image⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
xxxxxxxxxImage
xxxxxxxx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
xxxxxGift Them - FR - Art Shop
xxxxxxxx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
WhiskeyFox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpaceAsylum » Sat Jul 27, 2019 5:51 pm

Atla // Female // Vessel/Fire Demon // Carnival Grounds: Infront of Tattoo Parlor // Tags: Kim Ravi
      Atla looked down at her arms, then back up at Kim with an air of confusion. Her entire body- aside from her head- was pitch black. Though that- Oh right, still in the vessel form. Dirt still transfers over between forms, unfortunately. Speaking of forms... With a quick shake and an odd distortion Atla shifted to her humanoid form, and wouldn't you know it, her outfit was in fact quite filthy. Dusting off the base of her dress, her gaze shifted back towards Kim, now a bit more at eye level with her colleague.

"Dirty, Correct, Find better next time." She didn't pretend to not see his hand retract and silently felt an air disappointment, for what reason she didn't really know herself. Re-situating herself, she peered behind him, then at the other stalls and booths. "Busy now? Atla leave?" She honestly didn't know if others would come, but she didn't want to be in the way of any business he might get. If needed she could go practice somewhere secluded before her next showing.
SpaceAsylum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WhiskeyFox » Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:58 pm

[Kim Ravi - 19 - Male - Fox Demon - Fair Ground - Tags: Atla]
Ravi had to move back when Atla shifted back to her human form, as he didn't want to be too close or give too little space for Atla. He quickly studied her rose tattoo, "That's-" But he got interrupted.

The boy glanced behind him as he also noticed Texas walk past, "You don't have to leave, if you want to you can come over for coffee, I don't have anyone in till a bit later." He offered with a friendly smile.

Healer wrote:[Texas Blackwood - 20 - Male - Wolf Ghost/Demon - Carnival Grounds]
Texas looked around the carnival, his white, large, wolf ears moving ever so slightly to pick up on the different noises, at the moment he was in his wolf form, as it was easier to patrol and pick up on the activities going about the carnival.
He had to admit though, it was much more comfortable to be in his original form as he didn't have to use the energy to look human, and kids loved him anyways, and the adults weren't bothered as they just mistake him for a large dog.

xxxxImageImage
xxxxxxxxx
x⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯Image⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
xxxxxxxxxImage
xxxxxxxx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
xxxxxxxx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
WhiskeyFox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:29 am

Harley Ashworth
20|Male|Human
Tagged: Open
Harley had recently arrived, a little confused about everything, but definitely determined to investigate this odd carnival further. He looked around at each of the different stalls, wondering which to approach first. Aside from the odd feeling in the air that something was off about the carnival, there were some things that made him quite suspicious of the place. There were various stalls, some that he wouldn't expect to be at a carnival, and there was was appeared to be a large dog (that he wasn't sure was even a dog) patrolling the site.

Rowan Leighton
18|Male|Human
Rowan was a little nervous. He hadn't expected to stumble upon this carnival, and he'd just wanted to get home, but there was something the intrigued him... something that drew him in and wouldn't let go. So now he was here, and he hardly knew what to do. Perhaps, he thought, there was something that would involve some form of dance. Maybe, if there was, he could use it for some inspiration for his own choreography.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpaceAsylum » Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:40 am

Atla // Female // Vessel/Fire Demon // Carnival Grounds: Infront of Tattoo Parlor // Tags: Kim Ravi
      For a moment, Atla's brow furrowed in a questioning way at his sudden start and cut off shortly after she shifted. Was her humanoid form that bad? She gazed down at her arms and dusted off some more dirt adorning the sleeves. Suddenly she was more anxious, fidgeting with the edges of her clothing as he spoke.

His question did, infact catch her off guard. Atla didn't... need to consume any substance, a vessel perk. Then again it wouldn't make sense for Ravi to know that, she always ate meals regardless. She tapped her chin in thought, drawing it out for an effect, before giving him a short nod. "If no trouble, yes yes, coffee good" Truthfully she's never had coffee, only tea. Did she even know what coffee was? She waved away her thoughts and scratched absentmindedly at her tattoo.

Jin.do wrote:
    Perip // 19 // Male // Regular Demon // Mythical Oddities/Carnival Grounds
      Perip was one of the stalls closing down for the time being. After a quick work around to see if anyone was startled, it was quick work grabbing Tiso and locking up. Not that he had anything to do really, it was more his animals say that he even closes at all. Perip cared enough about their well-being to at least let them rest.

Giving a good stretch of his limbs, he reached up and gave Tiso a good chin scratch. Now... To find something to do...
SpaceAsylum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Dark Carnival Open and Accepting

Postby WhiskeyFox » Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:41 am

[Texas Blackwood - 20 - Male - Wolf Ghost/Demon - Carnival Grounds - Tags: Harley and Rowan]
Texas had soon picked up on two new scents, and he had to do his job. Switching back to his human form, the tall male rolled up his sleeves and made his way towards the new comers from behind one of the stalls he was just moments ago. “Welcome you must be new here?” The male greeted holding his hand out, “I’m the security here, if you need anything you can look for me or go to Dystopian Ink.” The male pointed out, with a friendly tone.

[Kim Ravi - 18 - Male - Fox Demon - Carnival Grounds - Tags: Atla]
Ravi smiled as he stood up and held his hand out for Atla ”Come then, I’ll make some coffee for you.” He tried to dismiss Atla’s fidgeting but it still kinda bothered him, did he say something wrong at that moment?
Last edited by WhiskeyFox on Sun Jul 28, 2019 1:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

xxxxImageImage
xxxxxxxxx
x⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯Image⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
xxxxxxxxxImage
xxxxxxxx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
xxxxxxxx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
WhiskeyFox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sun Jul 28, 2019 1:51 am

Harley Ashworth
20|Male|Human
Tagged: Texas
Harley turned towards the man that approached him and the other person that had arrived at the carnival. He shook the offered hand, though withdrew his hand quite quickly afterwards, a little wary. "I am." he responded, then nodded in acknowledgement, though the name Dystopian Ink intrigued him. It sounded like some sort of tattoo parlour, which he hadn't heard of being part of a carnival before. "I'll check it out." Harley said, waved casually to Texas, then started walking towards Dystopian Ink, which had been pointed out.

Rowan Leighton
18|Male|Human
Tagged: Texas
A little uncertain, Rowan shook the offered hand as well. "Thanks... I'll probably look around a bit on my own..." he said, and he looked around for a few moments, wondering where he should start. Then, he started walking, deciding to take in the sights and sounds of the carnival first.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpaceAsylum » Sun Jul 28, 2019 2:07 am

Atla // Female // Vessel/Fire Demon // Carnival Grounds: Infront of Tattoo Parlor // Tags: Kim Ravi, Harley
      Atla hesitantly took his hand. She was used to being lead around like a child (with as far as her memory stretches she technically is one), being lead by the technical leader, at least in her mind, was not. Though her interest in coffee was- well far more interesting then the temporary hesitance.

Peering behind her for a moment warranted the realization that someone else was approaching. Human, she realized bitterly. Which meant less mind-speak unless she wanted to creep them out. Atla paused, and gave a gentle tug on Ravi's head, before gesturing towards Harley, who seemed to be approaching.
SpaceAsylum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Dark Carnival Open and Accepting

Postby WhiskeyFox » Sun Jul 28, 2019 2:16 am

[Texas Blackwood - 20 - Male - Wolf Ghost/Demon - Carnival Grounds - Tags: Harley and Rowan]
Alright, have fun you two!” Texas said as he leaned against the wall and watched the two walk off. He smirked a little and continued with his patrol.

[Kim Ravi - 18 - Male - Fox Demon - Carnival Grounds - Tags: Atla, Harley]
Ravi pulled Atla up gently when he she took his hand and was about to go back to the tattoo parlour when he felt a slight tug on his hand, “Hmm? What is it?” He asked then followed Atla’s eyes to see where she was looking. Ravi’s breath hitched for a moment but he composed himself and pushed the round glasses up his nose. “Let’s go inside and I’ll talk to the customer if they come in. Okay?” He said.

xxxxImageImage
xxxxxxxxx
x⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯Image⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
xxxxxxxxxImage
xxxxxxxx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
xxxxxxxx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
WhiskeyFox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sun Jul 28, 2019 2:30 am

Harley Ashworth
20|Male|Human
Tagged: Ravi, Atla
Harley saw that a couple of people that were stood outside of Dystopian Ink went back inside. How odd. Oh well. Harley soon arrived, and he looked up at it curiously. His thoughts had been correct, to his surprise - it was a tattoo parlour. At least, it seemed like it from the outside. He shrugged off his leather jacket, showing the white, fitted t-shirt he wore underneath it, and then went inside.

Rowan Leighton
18|Male|Human
Rowan looked around as he walked, mesmerised by the sights. It was almost easy to forget that there was something off about this place. He saw a few performers, so he watched them for a while. He noticed, though, that while they appeared to be human, there was also something inhuman about them. Maybe it was just because of the atmosphere, or the lighting.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me