(Revamped, check discussion) ♢ resurrection of dragons ♢

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: (O/A) ♢ resurrection of dragons ♢

Postby BlackWren » Fri Aug 02, 2019 6:02 pm

Sadija // Female // 28 // Rogue Fighter // Human // Location: Jezzabel's stables // Tags: Jezzabel, Lukas

A long, drawn out sigh leaves her lungs as she heaved a doe carcass atop Ceberus's back for safe keeping. The large dire-wolf like creature shifting every so slightly at the weight before glancing back at his owner, tongue rolling out and wetly panting in excitement. Sadija answered his goofy expression with a grin of her own and patted him heavily in apprication.
    "Yeah buddy, we did good." She agreed, as if she understood the gentle wag of his tail and expression.
    With her hunt concluded, Sadija kept her hand buried in the thick fur of Ceberus's neck while she led them back towards civilization. A simple hunting bow was de-strung and clipped on her back with her quiver, her rapier gently shining in the light of the morning sun as she simply enjoyed the walk back that she'd taken more than a hundred times at least in her lifetime.
    It just so happened that it brought her past Jezzabel's, and she gave Ceberus's shoulder a signal pat before she made to look if the women was home. She spied her almost immediately and gave a sharp whistle, waving in greeting from her place off the property and on the dirt road. Ceberus himself seemed interested, ignoring Sadija's silent command of "stay" and sniffing about.

Varis // Male // 95 // Dragon // Location: Jezzabel's stables // Tags: Jezzabel, Lukas

His very bones shook with the roar that woke him entirely from his slumber. As sudden as a downpour of cold rain. It echoed in the caverns he called home once, and his pupils expanded wide to take in his surroundings. Stalactites dripped stagnant water slowly onto eroding stone and Varis lifted his body sluggishly from it's prone place on the floor to find himself covered in the dampness. Nearly an inch of water covered the flooring where he rested, and he shivered at the dampness of his body.
    Desperate for warmth, he shook himself off and sniffed the air, testing it for the breeze he was so use to smelling.
    And halted, his blood cooling as he realized just how different the air tasted from the last time he'd been coherent enough to remember.
    Another deep breath had him winding his way through the system he remembered, first at a trot then a gallop, and eventually a sprint. Panicking ever so slightly when he found passages he knew that led out of the system, collapsed. He tried all the ones he knew and finally - finally - found a passage not eroded by time. Relief warmed him and he peered outside the small opening, wiggling ever so slightly and scraping his scales against the sides of the narrow passageway as he pried himself from the darkness into the sunlight of day.
    A quick glance around showed him the ocean he so loved, and no prying eyes to see his departure. More relief flowed over him like the tide, and he lept into the air and ascended, snaking his body and ascending almost silently into the sky. A familiar scent clung on the wind - another drake. Not one he recognized, but his curiosity got the best of him.
    His stomach growls in response and his pupils narrow as he realizes how hungry he also happens to be.
    And descends to the world bellow, keeping to the tree branches rather than the forest floor- no trace of tracks in the dirt... It would be safer for him that way, to not be tracked.
    Eventually, a clearing appeared. The smell of the other drake was heavier, and Varis stilled his breathing and his body.
BlackWren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Fri Aug 02, 2019 7:17 pm

Lukas//dragon//frost magic//tags: Jezzabel, Sadija, Varis

Lukas gave a glow snarl at the presence of two dogs quickly sniffing him out and barking, his back arching and wings instinctively fanning out around him. He wasn’t extremely big for a dragon, and though dogs were the least of his worries they sure were loud. Unfortunately for Lukas his startled grogginess only led to one wing unfolding into a tree, causing audible splintering of the wood and a nasty bruise.

This resulted in more excitement from the canines. The dragon wanted nothing to do with it and made use of his breath, snorting a few puffs of frost in their general direction. Maybe a cold nose would shut them up. It didn’t, however the hounds were finally silenced when Lukas gave a telepathic warning of, “You are but a snack to me!!” At that point however, Jezzabel had already noticed the ruckus and come closer. The beast shrunk back into whatever leaves he could find. His pattern was quite visible in daylight, and the pale blue and large black wings did nothing for him in a forest setting. If he used intimidation then it would completely ruin his hibernation. The proud reptile refused to budge from his spot even if the human woman prompted him.

These thoughts were long forgotten when eggs were brought into the equation. Slitted pupils became round at the glimpse Lukas had gotten through the branches, and when both dogs immediately took interest in the bowl a clawed talon shot out to pull it towards him. As soon as it was safe in the cover of forest shadows he pushed his snout into it and eagerly licked the ceramic clean of its previous occupants. The treat was no ‘meal’ by a long shot, but it was perhaps enough of an offering to sway Lukas from the temptation of eating a horse or two. They were in a forest after all, there must be a deer or something nearby. As soon as the thought came to mind the distinct smell of deer caught in his nose.

It was too good to be true, Lukas thought stubbornly, yet as he plucked up enough courage to stick his head out from behind the tree trunk he had started to scale his eyes did not deceive him. There was a freshly caught doe laying on the back of perhaps the largest wolf Lukas had ever seen. Just what had those humans been up to when he was asleep?

In the off chance that neither human present hadn’t spotted him before, they had another chance when a long-snouted, blue head rose just above the treetops. He was eyeing both Cerberus and the prey upon his back. If he could swoop down at just the right moment maybe- just maybe he could avoid the gazes of the people below. The wolf would notice, but such animals were set off by even a squirrel in a tree. Lukas had this thought practically glowing with overconfidence up until he realised that he was a lot bigger than a squirrel and still up a tree.

He stiffened with a sudden sense of panic, suddenly becoming aware of his current predicament. A big new canine, a woman who bore resemblance to hunters that had tried to pierce his hide ages ago, and the sudden scent of a... another dragon? Though that last thought wasn’t nearly as worrying as the first two it was just as alarming and Lukas felt his first real sense of unease since waking into the new age.
╔══════════════════════════════════╗
☾ Hello! I'm Cocogerber13, °˖✧

but feel free to call me Coco.
toyhouse|IG|art gallery|
DA|FR|art fight|Character shop
♢I write, draw, and rp!♢

Current interests: Fionna & Cake/Adventure Time, Genshin Impact, HSR, Baldur’s Gate 3, botw, fe3h, Ev.e, MILGRAM, ORV & Twisted Wonderland

Image Image Image

╚══════════════════════════════════╝
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Aug 02, 2019 7:39 pm

Jezzabel Rose Lantos- female- 27- Human- Stable keeper- Ring that allows light magic (can’t use often)- Tags: Lukas, Sadija, Varis

The redhead hummed and smiled as she patted first Mal then Si on the necks, pulling out some jerky for them. She was startled when something taloned reached for the egg bowl, pulling it into the actual forest. She shrugged to herself, humming quietly, then immediately glanced up at the sound of a sharp whistle. She saw a familiar face, Sadija, and lifted a hand to wave to her.

She smiled upon seeing Cerberus, saying “Nice catch.” then moving to trot up to him and the dark haired woman. She continued to hum as she did so, and the dogs followed. The dogs yelped and yipped as they reached Cerberus before she did, tails wagging as they paused to see if he’d be nice and let them sniff him.

Meanwhile, Jezzabel inspected the deer a moment, giggling at how Cerberus refused to sit down though. She turned her attention back to Sadija, noticing the simple yet beautiful bow on her back as always. She hummed approval of the instrument and the catch, tilting her head a moment then jerking when both dogs gave low growls...

She turned her head just in time to see a blue dragon peer his head above the trees... “S-Sadija, is that a dragon?” she asked nervously, looking to the woman once more.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlackWren » Fri Aug 02, 2019 11:37 pm

Sadija // Female // 28 // Rogue Fighter // Human // Location: Jezzabel's stables // Tags: Jezzabel, Lukas

Sadija answered Jezza’s expression with a smile of her own. That was until the word ‘dragon’ was uttered, her lips tilting ever so slightly at her, confused.
    “... Dragon? Jezza, they died off a long time ago-” She questioned, following her eye line only to stop mid sentence. Dark blue eyes blinked in stunned silence, and her heartbeat suddenly was roaring in her ears.
    ‘My god, it really is a Dragon.’ Her brain uselessly offered as her blood continued to roar. Luckily, her brother’s training was not so lossed to panic. A hand slowly wrapped its way around the hilt of her rapier as she turned to face Lukas, stepping closer to Jezza as if to try - uselessly - to protect her.
    ’I may die today.’ Sadija told herself, drawing her rapier from the scabbard.
    Cerberus himself growled, following Sadija’s lead and bearing his teeth at the young dragon crouched within the tree.
Varis // Male // 95 // Dragon // Location: Jezzabel's stables // Tags: Jezzabel, Lukas

Violet eyes narrowed into slits as Varis spied the shine of a sword. Mans weapon. A tool for death. A snarl ripped from his throat as he lunged into action, quick like lightning and just as unforgivable. He was at the base of Lukas’s tree in near moments, whiskers whipping with irritation and back and neck arched defensively. He even lowered his antlers, letting the dark spines show defensive intent to the ilk who threatened one of his kin. Lightning crackled from his partially open maw, dancing across his teeth and lips as he bearer them.
    ‘Children of man, a dangerous lot.’ He growled deeply in a trilling tone to Lukas. ‘Even their youngest carry instruments of death.’ He spits harshly in a thrumming of song. Still, his stomach clenched in hunger and thirst dried his throat.
BlackWren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Sat Aug 03, 2019 2:24 pm

Dusk Hunter
Human fighter
Tags: Adele, Kelly

-----Dusk's eyes grew wide with craving as Adele tore her sandwich into rough halves. The delectable scent of cheese and meat spiced with various herbs was mouth-watering, and he licked his lips in a wolfish gesture. "Thanks, Adele! You always have the greatest ideas. I haven't fought today, and man, I'm itching for a brawl." He grinned, squaring up in a battle-ready position with fists raised. "Hey Kel, you ready to face Dusk 'The Dragon' Hunter?"
-----He put his fists down when Adele mentioned an eruption. The familiar grin remained on his face - it seemed to be his default expression these days. "Wow, that'd be a day!" Placing his hands on his hips, he gazed out at the distant volcano. Adele appeared to be actually supporting his suggestion to pay it a visit. Dusk's excitement grew, and he was about to offer his leftover savings from helping Old Colton across town build his shed, when something crimson rose from the volcano. He tilted his head in morbid curiosity, wondering if he'd see a show of literal fireworks.
-----Dusk was disappointed that nothing more appeared, but his interest was piqued. "Man, did you see that? I think the volcano's throwing us a welcome party. Hey Adele, come back to my place and I'll make us some more food. We should fill up before we go exploring!"
-----He was so stubborn, he assumed they were totally on board (pardon the pun) with his little idea. But come on. Who wouldn't want to take a boat to a secluded volcanic island with no way off, right after an earthquake, when the volcano in question was showing signs of erupting soon?
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Sun Aug 04, 2019 8:58 am

Lukas//dragon//frost magic//tags: Jezzabel, Sadija, Varis[/b]

Lukas’ head slowly turned to the human who spoke up from before. Was she afraid now, after seeing what she had given eggs to? His pupils narrowed and at the sight of the other woman drawing a weapon, ditching the effort to stay hidden and climbing up to the highest part of the tree. Many branches had snapped from the rough movements and Lukas was a bit surprised the tree was even still standing. He didn’t have time to focus on that now though.

The black fur that ran along his spine bristled as he arched his neck and spread his wings. He’d used this tactic before to scare off other dragons and predators, but forgot if it worked on people. A snarl played from his lips, then his eyes bore into Jezzabel’s. ‘You offer me food but are startled when I show my face?’ The dragon hissed as he telepathically spoke to the stable owner. A snake-like tongue flicked from his mouth, then he turned his attention on Sadija. The same smooth voice called out to her mind. ‘Call off your beast; I have no intent for us to fight.’ He urged, tail lashing in the air behind him.

His wolf-like ears, previously pinned back in irritation perked right up when he heard a familiar language. For a brief moment his entire expression changed to that of surprised familiarity- but in a second it was returned to a bared-teeth growl. A second dragon had come to his aid, apparently. Lukas was filled with a new sense of confidence at the support. “True, but only one has a blade.” the frost dragon pointed out in a musical tone, surveying the scene with his quick wit. “I shall distract the dog and pluck the deer from his back. You may share in the spoils but we must first lose their attention.” He hummed and chirped, a rough edge finally making its way to the frost-breather’s tone. Without much more explanation Lukas leapt into the air and widened his maw as if he were about to attack Cerberus. Instead of using his frost on the canine, however, Lukas spat jagged, icy shards into the ground in front of him, piercing the soft earth in a star-like burst. With an accurate and speedy swoop the serpentine dragon sank his front talons into the deer’s hide and brought it with him into the air to rearrange his grip on it. As he did so he kept his cold glare on the two humans below.

—————

Adele Thunderclap//human barbarian//no magic//tags: Dusk, Kelly

Adele watched with eager amusement when Dusk rose his hands in a mock battle over the half-sandwich. It was hard to imagine the boy would actually do anything, but he was sure passionate. She finally gave a snort the moment he titled himself “Dragon Hunter”. “Careful now, or a dragon might just jump out and give ya a bite!” The tall brunette used the opportunity to hook the kid into a headlock, then moved her free hand to “bite” his arm. Freeing him, Adele stepped back to lean against the fountain again. “Might be dangerous though. If it blows up while we’re there it’ll give us a hard time.” The woman cautioned.

She looked back to the volcano once more. Dusk’s enthusiasm finally earned a white-toothed smile from Adele. “You know, you’re probably the only one who’d be interested in going to a volcano after a flare like that. What the heck, I’m in. But I’m oldest so I’m in charge and the minute something happens, we’re leaving.” Adele settled. “I would be game for a couple more bites to eat, though I say we take it with us. Don’t know how long the trip’ll be, right? She glanced to Kelly to see if she agreed with their plan.

toyhouse|IG|art gallery|
♢I write, draw, and rp!♢

Current interests: Fionna & Cake/Adventure Time, Genshin Impact, HSR, Baldur’s Gate 3, botw, fe3h, Ev.e, MILGRAM, ORV & Twisted Wonderland

Image Image Image

cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:33 pm

Jezzabel Rose Lantos- female- 27- Human- Stable keeper- Ring that allows light magic (can’t use often)- Tags: Lukas, Sadija, Varis

The redhead shook her head at her friend, when she looked confused then said dragons died off, only to trail off as her gaze followed Jezza’s. She dipped her head when she knew the blue eyed woman had seen, wondering what she was now thinking...She didn’t know, and didn’t ask because she was still wondering how a member of a dead species was up a tree in front of them.

She didn’t notice when Sadija put a hand around the hilt of her sword type weapon, but noticed when she moved close, thus squeaking then shaking her head at herself. She flinched when Cerberus growled and bared his teeth, shaking her head again. Then a second dragon showed up, causing her to startle further.

She snorted when the frost dragon spoke to her, saying “I thought you were a fox...Dragons are supposed to be dead! Where did you two come from?” she asked, wincing when Malcolm and Simon snarled, then began to bark again...She stayed half behind Sadija, calling the Shepherd and Collie to her side.

She snorted when the two dragons seemed to be speaking to one another...Rolling her eyes a bit, she shook her head and glanced to Cerberus, then her own two boys. The dogs began to snarl and bark anew when the ‘stupid’ dragon came at their friend. Of course, the Direwolf looking canine probably expected this, but then the uncaring dragon spat ice at Cerberus...Jezzabel yelped a moment, shielding her eyes, then shook her head and glared at the frost dragon. She gave a low growl when he grabbed the deer, yelling “Get your own deer!” as he went back in the air. Without thinking, she activated her ring, as his eyes were on them, aiming the beam of light at Lukas. She didn’t even know if it could reach him...
[please tell me the light thing wasn’t a powerplay...i dont think it is, as it might not reach him anyway]

Brinder Morr Hestis- male- 25- First Gen Scale Descendant- Ranger- Animal summon magic book, minor wind, possibly magic bracelet- Tags: xxx

(wip, thinking)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:56 pm

//Jack Burnfield//human rouge//earth, boosted jump, minor telekinesis//tags: Jezzabel, Lukas, Sadija, Varis

The cloak-clad blond rode a nearly ginger stallion through the trees on the edge of the mountain. He had volunteered to take part in a game-hunt with a few nobles, and though it was a mere social event Jack pulled the reigns when he spotted a familiar violet liquid splashed on a pointed rock on the mountainside. The Icelandic stopped immediately, and when the rouge was left behind they gingerly lifted a finger to swap the blood and carefully test it on his tongue. He was usually much too smart to pull such a stunt, but Jack had done a great deal of studies on the subject of dragon blood and sure enough he felt a kick of power from the taste. It was only enough to permit a mouthful of cold air but it was proof enough to the hunter that there was a dragon- or dragon blood- nearby.

They stepped upon to the horse again, guiding it along the short path of visible azure-purple until there was no more. It was an unfortunate end to their heightened hopes, and just when they had resigned themself to return to their party they heard a ruckus through the trees. With some quiet commands to the steed they shot off at a gallop, avoiding lower hanging branches until they reached a stable. It wasn’t not such a significant place that they would normally stop, however there was a strange sight to see. What Jack had initially thought was a sketchy merchant caravan boasting the blood of a dragon for an expensive price was an actual dragon. Indeed the airborne reptile was difficult to mistake for something else, and the man could only watch with stunned eyes from the side of the road. He was paying too much attention by Lukas, who appeared to actually be holding a conversation and flashing in earthy colours, to notice the less obvious green serpent until he heard him speak up in his own chorus of chimes. Making a quick decision he took one hand to grasp the collar of his decorated coat and rose the other to be flat with his palm up. In only seconds he identified the ground he wanted to mimic his hand, right below the reptile still at the base of the tree, and closed it into a fist. The earth hardened under the magic and did the same, attempting to tighten a hold on Varis despite the palm-tree (heh).

—————

//Lukas//dragon//frost//tags: Jezzabel, Sadija, Jack, Varis

Upon hearing Jezzabel’s initial response, a rage grew within Lukas that had lied as dormant as the dragon himself but an hour earlier. It ran deeper in his heart than the labyrinth of caverns many of the surviving dragons had taken refuge in. “We are not ‘supposed to be’ dead!” Lukas roared, any pleasant song or smoothness in his voice nonexistent. It was as sharp as his ice shards from earlier- probably because he was unintentionally letting a cold wind blow from the depths of his throat. Though his words were snarled in draconic, it was a passionate enough outburst to have been telepathically shouted, wasting the tiniest bit of his energy on any nearby living being.

After finally regaining somewhat of his composure Lukas let a painfully long hiss draw from muzzle that was scrunched in disgust. “Your breed is precisely what brought us to the point of hiding! Shame on mankind for their greed!” Lukas’ teeth stayed bared, only moving for the beast to spit out a particularly large pellet of hail onto the roof of the stable, causing an uproar from the spooked horses underneath.

Claws gripped the skin of the deer even tighter when Jezzabel grew angry from his retrieving it. ‘You should be overjoyed that such an offering is what I chose to take off of you! Unless you’d like me to take some of the dogs or horses you’ve got, I suggest you shut your mouth.’ He threatened telepathically, making sure that his focus was only on the steed keeper now. He’d rather not instigate a clash with the other woman, especially since she had a weapon. Normally Lukas would be able to safely take hits from such a blade but he had yet to reapply a frosty glaze to himself and his scales were practically feathers now.

The serpent stayed hovering midair when his eyes were met with a harsh light. Through his wince he gave a sorrowful hum, not from the slight irritation of blindness but the recollection of why the dragons were thought to be extinct in the first place. His momentary lack of slight didn’t allow him to warn the new dragon of the hand rising from the forest floor until he detected the sound of shifting stone.

—————

//Adele Thunderclap//human barbarian//no magic//tags:

Adele watched with eager amusement when Dusk rose his hands in a mock battle over the half-sandwich. It was hard to imagine the boy would actually do anything, but he was sure passionate. She finally gave a snort the moment he titled himself “Dragon Hunter”. “Careful now, or a dragon might just jump out and give ya a bite!” The tall brunette used the opportunity to hook the kid into a headlock, then moved her free hand to “bite” his arm. Freeing him, Adele stepped back to lean against the fountain again. “Might be dangerous though. If it blows up while we’re there it’ll give us a hard time.” The woman cautioned.

She looked back to the volcano once more. Dusk’s enthusiasm finally earned a white-toothed smile from Adele. “You know, you’re probably the only one who’d be interested in going to a volcano after a flare like that. What the heck, I’m in. But I’m oldest so I’m in charge and the minute something happens, we’re leaving.” Adele settled. “I would be game for a couple more bites to eat, though I say we take it with us. Don’t know how long the trip’ll be, right? She glanced to Kelly to see if she agreed with their plan.

toyhouse|IG|art gallery|
♢I write, draw, and rp!♢

Image Image Image

cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlackWren » Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:37 pm

Sadija gave a bark of surprise, shielding herself from the icy burst of Dragon's breath with her free arm lifted. Cerberus followed suit, backing up just in time to have the deer on his back stolen. He snarled in reply to his stolen prey and attempted to bite the leg of the doe, but was too slow. The deer was far too high for him to reach in the claws of a creature that could fly.
    Sadija's eyes flashed between the dragons - two dragons, what has this world come to - and then the stolen prey taken from her and clenched her jaw as the rasping, telepathic words sunk in.
    "And yet you steal my kill, really?" She cries, more in exasperation then anger. She could always track another deer, but that's time away from her brother. Time that could be stolen from her...
    "You steal a kill I tracked for days on my own merit as a hunter-" Her dark blue eyes narrow at the beast and the doe in Lukas's claws."and assure your own survival. But that leaves me with little time to do so myself - time in which your kind has plenty of." She growls.
Varis // Male // 95 // Dragon // Location: Jezzabel's stables // Tags: Jezzabel, Lukas, Jack

A hiss burns it's way through Varis's throat and breaks free of his lungs, lightning crackling and leaving a tang to the air. It charges the air, shimmering around his earthen casket as if to break him free, though the charge failed to take hold of the earth - much to Varis's upset.
    Stunned by the wrapping of earth around him, violet eyes snap into motion with his head as the dragon searches for the source of the power. His violet eyes narrow and his white teeth gleam as he bears them at Jack.
    'Release me child, or the storms you face will be more deadly then you could ever imagine.' He threatens, nearly willing his cold malice into the words even if the human couldn't understand them. They rang like falling glass, stinging with every word. Mildly Varis regretted not knowing how to speak into the minds of mortals but he figured it was for the best given the current predicament.
BlackWren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:32 pm

Jezzabel Rose Lantos- female- 27- Human- Stable keeper- Ring that allows light magic (can’t use often)- Tags: Lukas, Sadija, Varis, Jack

The redhead had watched as Cerberus attempted to reclaim the deer, giving a gentle little sigh...She then noticed how Sadija glanced between the two dragons, still shaken up about seeing live dragons here. She growled again when he got angry about the truth, but chose not to speak on that now. She flinched when Sadija cried out at the dragon, because she was still right next to her...Yes, a voice was loud enough to cause her to flinch, too.

She nearly snapped (went crazy) when he scared the horses...She thought he was trying to hurt them, so she snarled “Leave my horses alone, you monster!” She was honestly surprised when the light actually met his eyes, hearing his keening...She snorted, rolling her eyes, then wondered Did he drop the deer? Can Cerberus reclaim it now?

In her joy, she decided to look to the other dragon, and saw a fist of earthen substance about him... “Ah, Sadija.. Do you know anyone with earth magic?” she asked, looking around and spotting the guy. “Sadija, who is that guy?” she asked, pointing the cloaked figure out. All of a sudden, she felt a bit dizzy, and didn’t know why...

“S...Sadija...” she squeaked, as the other woman was the only one she trusted at the moment. Well, duh, she wasn’t trusting those dragons! The stranger holding one dragon also made her a bit nervous, but she didn’t know why...Anyhow! Her eyes flicked to Sadija as she said her name, then she was falling...
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me