Shared World//Aliens RP(O&A)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Shared World//Aliens RP(O&A)

Postby Osleya » Sat May 25, 2019 5:55 am

Cassian Tomas
══════════════════════════
Male ~ 22 ~ Location: Houses ~ Tags: Open
    Cas made his way down the street, using the cars as cover. He knew better than to walk out in the open. While he hated to admit it, he knew people often saw him as an easy target due to his leg brace. He noticed a house that looked relatively intact and the front door was still closed. Quickly as he could he went up to the front door and tested to see if it would open. Like he expected it was locked. He then made his way to the side of the house where some windows were. Most of them looked to be broken, but were also around 5 feet off the ground. Carefully and slowly, not wanting to make any sound, he opened one. "Leo, go in," He told his dog while motioning at the window. Leo ran towards the wall and jumped up at it. The big dog scaled the wall and climbed through the window. With a small jump, Cas grabbed onto the window sill and pushed himself up. While trying to get his left leg inside, he slipped and fell inside with a loud thud. Quickly, Leo came over and began to lick him face. With a slight smile he pushed the dog away. He stayed still for a moment to listen for any movement, or sign of someone hearing him. After hearing nothing, he got up and looked around the house. I was in surprisingly good shape and looked like if anyone had been through, they had been respectful. He wished he could say he definitely wasn't going to steal anything, but that would be a lie. He had learned that you had to have more lose morals to survive. If you didn't steal, you would almost for sure starve and if you didn't kill, you would be killed.

ᴀʟᴇꜱꜱᴀɴᴅʀᴀ ꜱᴏʟᴀɴᴏ
═══════════════════════
Female ~ 20 ~ Location: Grocery Store ~ Tags: Open
═══════════════════════
    Ally walked through the grocery store quietly. She had come in through the back door and left Zee outside. She could hear some movement of others inside, but not wanting to risk them attacking she stayed far away from that part of the store. As she grabbed some supplies off the shelves she heard as more people walked in. She heard someone yell, so she quickly pulled out her handgun. Careful of broken glass and discarded garbage she approached where the yelling came from. Looking through the shelves she saw a big man facing a group of people. She heard as the man who seemed to be the leader of the group told him to give up their guns. She couldn't help, but be slightly confused because from what she could see they were only talking to one person. Before the leader could finish his sentence, she saw as the big man shot him. Quickly she open fired, through the shelves at the rest of the group.

As she fired on them she heard a woman yelling sadly. Ally looked and saw her running towards what looked like an alien. She froze and watched as the woman was flung across the room. While the creature looked a lot like an alien she noticed some differences. She quickly shook herself out of her thoughts and followed the big man and alien out of the store. She kept her gun ready, but pointed down to avoid being attacked.
Last edited by Osleya on Fri May 31, 2019 6:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Osleya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[1] Kajsa & Lockie

Postby Skyet » Sat May 25, 2019 10:31 am

=========================
    𝙺𝚊𝚓𝚜𝚊 𝙵𝚛𝚊𝚜𝚎𝚛
    𝚏𝚎𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚎 / 𝟷𝟿 / 𝚕𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗; 𝚠𝚘𝚘𝚍𝚜 / 𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚜; 𝚘𝚙𝚎𝚗 / 𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜; 𝚡
    Ducking down, Kajsa stayed low to the mare's neck until she was sure the braches had passed by. The last thing she needed was an injury to her face. Giving Niffler a pat, Kajsa reined back, halting the mare. In the distance, she heard shots being fired. Under her, Niffler snorted and took a step back, her ears pricked in the direction of the shots. Looking in the direction the mare was, Kajsa saw the rooftops peaking through the branches and leaves. Pushing a strand of her red hair behind her ear Kajsa shook her head. "No point in going near Niff. We'll just end up hurt," The young girl sighed. "Or worse." Nudging Niffler's sides the pair set off again. They had travelled for the past three or four days. Always keeping to the treeline or to the shadows to try and avoid detection. Sleeping had been done early in the morning, during the first light of the day. Kajsa believed travelling by night was the safest option, especially with Niffler. At night, there was the sound of insects and other animals to hide the noise of Niffler moving through the undergrowth. Keeping to the outskirts of the town Kajsa decided it would be best to see if there was another store in this town to raid from.

Living like this hadn't come naturally to Kajsa. Especially given her upbringing. But as others would tell you, if they didn't hurt you, stealing was just part of normal life now. Reining up again, Kajsa's attention was caught by movement in the grass ahead. Kajsa felt her heart start to beat faster and her breathing slow. Niffler tensed though Kajsa wasn't sure if this was a sign of danger or not. Slowly the redhead reached for the longbow that was strapped to the side of the saddle and an arrow from the quiver. As she slowly prepped, her heart rate slowed seeing a rabbit appear, oblivious to the girl and horse watching it. The little thing seemed slightly panicked itself.

𝙻𝚘𝚌𝚔𝚒𝚎 𝙼𝚊𝚌𝙺𝚎𝚗𝚣𝚒𝚎
    𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚎 / 𝟸𝟷 / 𝚕𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗; 𝚐𝚛𝚘𝚌𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚎 / 𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚜; 𝚘𝚙𝚎𝚗 / 𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜; 𝚡
    "Poe, shut up. Go scout." Lockie growled to the black raven sitting on his shoulder. The bird nipped at him before taking flight. He watched as Poe landed at the open delivery door of the grocery store. Lockie didn't reckon there'd be much left to grab. If the doors had been open for awhile other survivors would have likely come through this town before him. The raven hopped forward and into the building. Giving him a minute, Lockie crept forward, trying to keep low to the ground. As he neared the door, shots rang out.

Swearing, Lockie dropped to his stomach before racing to hide behind some scrap. He hissed Poe's name and was relieved to see the bird come flapping out. As much as the raven annoyed him at times the bird was his constant companion and loyal friend. Hopefully whoever had fired the shots hadn't seen him and was firing at someone else. Or something else. "You make a sound Poe, I will make you into wings." Lockie threatened the raven who had opened his beak to make a sound. It wouldn't do for the two of them to be killed due to Poe making one of his ridiculous sounds.
Skyet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Sat May 25, 2019 10:47 am

𝑀𝒶𝓀𝑜𝓉𝒶 𝒥𝑜𝒽𝓃𝓈𝑜𝓃
    |Female|23|Tags;; Lockie|Location;; Grocery Store|
    Makota grabbed two cans of peaches, and a couple cans of chicken, shoving them into her black book bag. before she heard steps on glass. She muttered a silent curse and pressed herself against the aisle. She made her way from that aisle since it would be one of the first to be touched by others. She was safe for a little bit before gun shots pierced the air.

Being as quiet as possible, she placed Stark on the ground. “Go,” she hissed and watched the cat dart quietly out the back door. She instantly started to follow, but lacked the knowledge of the other person hiding as she attempted to flee out of one of the aisles. As her toe struck his side, she landed on her chest on the ground. She grunted before scrambling to sit on her butt and pressed against the end of an aisle. She cast a look over at the guy, hoping that this guy wasn’t about to kill her. Her heart sank, hoping she didn’t make enough noise to get them both killed. She took her bow off her shoulder and readied an arrow, not for the guy beside her. But for whoever shot their gun.

𝕄𝕒𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝕁𝕠𝕙𝕟𝕤𝕠𝕟
    |Male|23|Tags;; Alone|Location;; Home|
    Mason started silently back towards his current home, his daggers ready in hand. The dog trotted beside him, his tongue lolled out. For a moment, he could’ve sworn he saw movement, and he was right. He stopped before grabbing Parker and and sitting at the base of a tree. He held the dog’s muzzle shut, glad that the Husky didn’t resist. He held his breath before mustering the courage to look back where he had seen the figure.

After waiting for what seemed like ages, he finally got up and started to move again. He made sure he had his daggers ready again in case it was still around. Once they were back at the house, he finally felt a little safer and placed his daggers down on the kitchen counter. Parker trotted off to lay down somewhere as Mason skinned and cut the rabbit to be eaten later.
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Metronome » Mon May 27, 2019 11:38 am

sᴀsʜᴀ ʙᴇʟᴏᴠ and Kα'ʋαɳ Sσҽɾαყ

The two jogged across the street and back towards the relative safety of tree cover. Ka'van began lagging behind almost immediately, weak from malnutrition. Sasha paused once he was under the trees and looked back to make sure his alien cohort was catching up. They put enough distance between themselves and the store that he felt comfortable letting the poor guy rest. Ka'van plopped down at the base of a large tree and pulled out his canteen to drink. He felt hot and dizzy, just on the verge of losing consciousness. Sasha kept his gun in hand, just in case.

The two of them were both dressed like prime targets. Their BDUs, sporting the International Military Alliance logo, told everyone around them they were carrying weapons, ammo, and supplies. Or, at least, it looked that way. Sasha had taken off his field jacket fairly early in their trek. Ka'van's was draped across his pack, just in case he needed it later.

The two sat in silence as Ka'van recovered. Once he felt a little less like death, he pulled out his can of oats and began to munch on them again. Then, he finally broke the silence.

"You killed that man," Ka'van said, his tone soft and even.

"He threatened us."

"I could have stopped him."

"No offense, but I don't really trust your ability to stop bullets right now. You're weak; you haven't eaten in days." Sasha glanced down at the alien, a bit defensive.

"You didn't have to kill him."

Sasha scoffed incredulously. "With everything that's gone down recently, why are you so concerned about some ass with a gun?" Ka'van's eyes went to the gun in Sasha's hand, then back to his face. The man rolled his eyes. "Shut up and eat your oatmeal."

Sasha turned back towards the street. Movement caught his eye almost immediately. It seemed their little showdown in the store had earned them a straggler. His hand went to his trigger when he saw the woman, clearly armed and following them. "Hey, stop right there, that's close enough," He said in a commanding tone. "We don't have anything for you; get lost."
Metronome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Thu May 30, 2019 11:29 am

(Bump)
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Osleya » Fri May 31, 2019 6:12 am

Cassian Tomas
Male ~ 22 ~ Location: Random house~ Tags: Open
    "Search," Cas told Leo and pointed up the stairs. Quickly the dog listened and began to sniff around while making his way towards the stair. While his dog searched the second floor, Cas began to search the kitchen cabinets. Most of the cabinets were empty, but then he came across one with food in it. From the smell he quickly found out that the food was no longer good. Just when he was about to move to the next cabinet he noticed some canned food tucked away in the back. Quickly he began to grab all the cans and put them in his bag. Most of them were the normal stuff like beans, but the last one he grabbed was peaches. It had been a very long time since he had found any kind of canned fruit, so it was a bit of a treat for him. While he badly wanted to open the can and eat them right away, he decided to save them for later.

Cas suddenly heard as Leo started barking and there was crashing sounds. As quick as he could he made his way up the stairs while sharing his vast vocabulary of curse words. When he got to the bedroom Leo was in he saw a knocked over nightstand and mirror. Looking around he couldn't see what Leo had been barking at, but he saw a bunch of feather on the floor. Using his hands he signaled for Leo to sit and he did. The last thing he needed was or the dog to step on broken glass. He pulled a blanket off the bed that was in the room and laid it across the glass. When he motioned for him to come, Leo quickly listened. Cas hoped people would ignore a dog barking and give them enough time to get out of the house. He made his way back downstairs and towards the window. As quickly and as quietly as possible Cas lowered himself down. Once he was out, he took on a steady stance and called for Leo to jump out. Leo quickly jumped out and Cas caught him best him could before putting him down. He did that so Leo wouldn't get hurt or damage his joints. Once they were both out he crouched down and took cover behind a car again. They had to get away from the house and fin a new one before they were spotted.

ᴀʟᴇꜱꜱᴀɴᴅʀᴀ ꜱᴏʟᴀɴᴏ
═══════════════════════
Female ~ 20 ~ Location: Woods ~ Tags: Sasha and Ka'van
═══════════════════════
    Ally slowed down a little as the two stopped in the woods. When she glanced overhead she could see Zee circling. Quickly she focused back on the alien and the big man. From where she was she swore she could see the alien eating oats. As the man turned around to face her, she tried to dive for cover, but she was to slow and had already been seen. Not wanting to get shot, she did not move except for putting her hands up. Now that she had a better look at them, she also saw that their uniforms were military, including the alien's. She also realized that she didn't really have a plan, but she knew she couldn't fight them. "I'm not here to take anything from you," Ally said calmly. "I just want to know what military is doing in this area and why they have an alien ally." She wondered if they had found a possible way to make peace with the aliens, but then again that was no normal alien.
Osleya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Metronome » Fri May 31, 2019 8:03 pm

sᴀsʜᴀ ʙᴇʟᴏᴠ and Kα'ʋαɳ Sσҽɾαყ

Ka'van stood as Sasha began to accost a woman who seemed to have followed them. He quickly packed his oats away in his bag before shouldering it.

"That's classified information, ma'am," Sasha said curtly towards her question. "I'm going to ask that you be on your way."

"Do you happen to know of any clean water supplies nearby?" Ka'van spoke up, peering around the large man. The woman seemed harmless enough; even if she was armed. He couldn't blame her. Sasha turned his head to give him a sharp glare. "We're almost out," Ka'van didn't let the icy look stop him. He shook his canteen, the remaining water swishing lightly inside.

"We don't need to involve civilians in our business," Sasha said to the gray alien, his tone conveying clear annoyance.

"Doesn't your military survive on recruited civilians?" Ka'van shot back just as quickly, although his tone was much more pleasant and light. The two were very clearly night and day.
Metronome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[2] Kajsa & Lockie

Postby Skyet » Sat Jun 01, 2019 12:39 am

Skyet wrote:
    𝙺𝚊𝚓𝚜𝚊 𝙵𝚛𝚊𝚜𝚎𝚛
    𝚏𝚎𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚎 / 𝟷𝟿 / 𝚕𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗; 𝚠𝚘𝚘𝚍𝚜 / 𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚜; 𝚘𝚙𝚎𝚗 / 𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜; 𝚡
    Ducking down, Kajsa stayed low to the mare's neck until she was sure the braches had passed by. The last thing she needed was an injury to her face. Giving Niffler a pat, Kajsa reined back, halting the mare. In the distance, she heard shots being fired. Under her, Niffler snorted and took a step back, her ears pricked in the direction of the shots. Looking in the direction the mare was, Kajsa saw the rooftops peaking through the branches and leaves. Pushing a strand of her red hair behind her ear Kajsa shook her head. "No point in going near Niff. We'll just end up hurt," The young girl sighed. "Or worse." Nudging Niffler's sides the pair set off again. They had travelled for the past three or four days. Always keeping to the treeline or to the shadows to try and avoid detection. Sleeping had been done early in the morning, during the first light of the day. Kajsa believed travelling by night was the safest option, especially with Niffler. At night, there was the sound of insects and other animals to hide the noise of Niffler moving through the undergrowth. Keeping to the outskirts of the town Kajsa decided it would be best to see if there was another store in this town to raid from.

Living like this hadn't come naturally to Kajsa. Especially given her upbringing. But as others would tell you, if they didn't hurt you, stealing was just part of normal life now. Reining up again, Kajsa's attention was caught by movement in the grass ahead. Kajsa felt her heart start to beat faster and her breathing slow. Niffler tensed though Kajsa wasn't sure if this was a sign of danger or not. Slowly the redhead reached for the longbow that was strapped to the side of the saddle and an arrow from the quiver. As she slowly prepped, her heart rate slowed seeing a rabbit appear, oblivious to the girl and horse watching it. The little thing seemed slightly panicked itself.

𝙻𝚘𝚌𝚔𝚒𝚎 𝙼𝚊𝚌𝙺𝚎𝚗𝚣𝚒𝚎
    𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚎 / 𝟸𝟷 / 𝚕𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗; 𝚐𝚛𝚘𝚌𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚎 / 𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚜; Makota / 𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜; 𝚡
    Wincing as the girl fell over him, Lockie glanced at her. He grabbed Poe's beak to keep the bird silent. She was no threat to him, not currently. Lockie took in her bow which she had readied. Currently, an arrow was more favourable than the gun. The young man couldn't believe that someone still had a gun, everyone else he had come across had primitive weapons. He himself had his throwing knives and Poe. The bird began to flap wildly and Lockie let go of his beat. Immediately the raven began to sound like an alarm. Swearing Lockie scrambled to his feet. He peered through the gaps in the shelves looking for the source of the sound. Hopefully, the noise Poe was now making would scare them off. It was a tremendous noise, like the alarms which used to sound at the beginning of this mess.
Skyet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:25 am

𝑀𝒶𝓀𝑜𝓉𝒶 𝒥𝑜𝒽𝓃𝓈𝑜𝓃
    |Female|23|Tags;; Lockie|Location;; Grocery Store|
    Makota decided that this guy probably wasn’t a threat to her, at least for now. She turned her attention to the people at the front of the store, watching them through the cracks in the aisles. She couldn’t see them persay, but she could see the firearm the one carried. She let out a sigh of relief as she watched the exit the store before basically jumping out of her skin at the sound of the bird’s cry. She whirled around and watched the bird, her eyes slight wide from the alarm of the sudden noise. Turning her attention back to the guy, she eyed him as she tried to figure out if he was threat to her safety or not. “I’m Makota.” she said finally, wondering if she could maybe judge his character by how he responded to her introduction. She didn’t have the arrow readied anymore, but she had it out just in case it was needed.

𝕄𝕒𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝕁𝕠𝕙𝕟𝕤𝕠𝕟
    |Male|23|Tags;; Alone|Location;; Home|
    Mason started silently back towards his current home, his daggers ready in hand. The dog trotted beside him, his tongue lolled out. For a moment, he could’ve sworn he saw movement, and he was right. He stopped before grabbing Parker and and sitting at the base of a tree. He held the dog’s muzzle shut, glad that the Husky didn’t resist. He held his breath before mustering the courage to look back where he had seen the figure.

After waiting for what seemed like ages, he finally got up and started to move again. He made sure he had his daggers ready again in case it was still around. Once they were back at the house, he finally felt a little safer and placed his daggers down on the kitchen counter. Parker trotted off to lay down somewhere as Mason skinned and cut the rabbit to be eaten later.
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Osleya » Sat Jun 01, 2019 8:47 am

Cassian Tomas
Male ~ 22 ~ Location: Mason's house (doesn't know) ~ Tags: Open
    Cas made his way down the street, again using cars as cover, before he came across a house he decided would work. Instead of going through a window, in hopes that it would make less sound, he went around back to the backdoor. He pulled out the small lock picking tools he kept on him to unlock the door. He worked quietly and shortly after he opened the door. Instead of having Leo search, to avoid him barking at anything, he had him heel. He noticed he was very alert while his sniffed the air. Cas saw as the hair along his back began to stand on end. Using hand motions he told Leo to sit and stay while he readied his karambits. Slowly, and quietly as he could he made his way more into the house. Because of his leg it was impossible for him to walk silently, but he had learned to walk fairly quietly.

ᴀʟᴇꜱꜱᴀɴᴅʀᴀ ꜱᴏʟᴀɴᴏ
═══════════════════════
Female ~ 20 ~ Location: Woods ~ Tags: Sasha and Ka'van
═══════════════════════
    Ally was not to surprised at the big mans answer. If word got out that about an alien ally there would be a lot of retaliation. She began to back away, since it seemed to be the only option that would keep her alive, but she stopped when the alien spoke up. She froze in shock at that fact that it could speak. Never before had she heard one of the alien speak, then again he was clearly different from the others. “Yeah there is a stream nearby,” Ally told him. “But you’ll need a water filter.” She fell silent as the two talked to each other. Once they seemed done for the moment she spoke up. “I noticed you guys seem low on supplies, I have a whole bunch of things. I have more than I need. I even have ammo if you need some.” She had no idea why she was helping them. She wanted to raise her gun and put a bullet in the aliens head, but a voice in her head kept telling her not to. The voice told her that maybe this wasn’t the same kind of creature that killed her mom. Maybe it could actually help.
Osleya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me