We Still Exist (O&A; Need Hunters!)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: We Still Exist (Open and Accepting)

Postby Flora. » Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:36 am

Dante Blakesley| Male | 25| Location: The Lake | Tags: Lunara

Dante examined the cover of the book she had been reading, it looked interesting and definitely had an interesting title. "A Court of Mist and Fury? That certainly sounds interesting. What's it about?" He asked curiously, reading was a passion the two of them shared but he honestly hadn't found a series to throw himself into in a while. "Another one? Maybe we should have you write the history of our kind before we're all gone, I'm sure you'd do an amazing job. Sure some things might be exaggerated in our favor, but what's the point of being a demon if you can't lie a little?" The man asked with a playful smirk, he had been wanting a 'Demon History Book' for a ling time now. "Yes, but what's done is done. We just have to keep moving forward, and try not to suffer the same fate." He responded with a shrug, not really wanting to talk about the demise of their species either.
────── grasp the ──

art permission || art source

T H O R N

signature coding

── should ────────
Flora.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Flora. » Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:55 am

JjThheJetPlanee wrote:Everan Arvanitis | Male | 23 | Location: Cafe | Tags: Open

Everan sat at a small cafe just at the edge of town, sipping a frappe. He breathed in the fresh air of the cafe. It smelled like cinnamon and apples. Speaking of which, he called for a waiter. "Could I get a cinnamon apple pie please?" The waiter nodded and left. Great. He thought to himself. This is completely boring.

Delia Dabria | Female | 25| Location: The Cafe | Tags: Everan

There wasn't much for Delia to do today as she walked amongst mortals, the hunters and demons were quiet for the most part and that meant that she got to have some free time. Delia didn't particularly like the human world simply for the fact that there was a little too much trouble that she could so easily find herself in, and she had worked too hard to reach her position to fall for such a stupid reason. She could smell coffee and cinnamon, two of her favorite scents, and followed it to a small cafe. "I've got some time to kill, there's no harm in trying some human food." The woman hummed to herself as she walked into the cafe, immediately spotting a fallen that she had known in the past.
────── grasp the ──

T H O R N

signature coding

── should ────────
Flora.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:03 am

Sienna
|Female|Demon/Corruptor|23 Years|Mentions;;|Tags;;|
———————————————————————————————————
Sienna pushed open the door to the café, instantly the smell of coffee beans smacked her in the face. She grinned slightly as she made her way to the counter. She came here almost every morning, and always got the same thing. ”Vanilla late, sprinkle of cinnamon on top, thanks,” she said softly, hands resting on the counter before paying and walking to the end of the counter where they hand it off. She received her coffee and picked an empty table by the windows open to the streets. She pulled a fashion magazine out of her purse and blew on her coffee to cool it down as she opened the magazine.
₊˚ ︵‿︵୨୧ · · 🍓 · · ୨୧‿︵‿ ˚₊
Strawb~•~She/Her~•~Law Student
Remember to stay hydrated! x

Image Image
₊˚ ︵‿︵୨୧ · · 🍓 · · ୨୧‿︵‿ ˚₊
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby YupItReallyIsMe » Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:08 am

Everan Arvanitis | Male | 23 | Location: Cafe | Tags: Delia

Everan glanced up when he heard the Bell on the door. He had to do a double take when he saw who came in. His old general. He smirked and let out a small huff, staring in her direction before calling out to her. "What're you doing here?" He asked casually. However, he had to be cautious. She could've been sent to kill him after all.

Michael Fae | Male | Location: Park | Tags: Lillian

He walked into the new laser tag place. Definitely going to have some fun with this he thought with a smile. " Hey." He called out to a girl cleaning one of the equipment. "You wanna fight?" He said with a grin, pointing to one of the guns.

Elisium Gray | Female | Location: Hunter Base | Tags: Open

She shook her head, leaning on her desk with her head down. These plans were all wrong. There was no way to take the demons and angels down with these thoughtless plans! There had to be a better way. She turned and launched a blade at the wall, lodging it next to the door.

Dawn Emerson | Female | Location: Bookstore | Tags: Eden

Dawn shook her head when she stood and saw a couple people conversing on the other side of the lake. She sighed. I need a new book anyways. With that, she turned and headed toward the bookstore in town. The door bell rung out above her as she walked in. It was all but empty, if you didn't count the one other boy there. "Hey..." She said walking up to him. "Would you have any recommendations on what to read? I've pretty much worn out all of my books." She said with a soft chuckle and a smile.
YupItReallyIsMe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Flora. » Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:14 am

Delia Dabria | Female | 25| Location: The Cafe | Tags: Everan

Delia sighed and rolled her eyes once Everan called out to her, the man truly never knew how to keep himself out of trouble. "Last time I checked, I don't answer to you. Staring down a general is a bad idea, I really shouldn't have to tell you that." She added plainly as she ordered herself a black coffee and a glazed donut, picking a seat that would allow her to see out one of the large windows. "I could ask you the same question. Why are you here when you could be doing something much more important?" Delia asked with a raised eyebrow, looking up from her coffee and waiting for an answer.
────── grasp the ──

T H O R N

signature coding

── should ────────
Flora.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LeoNyami » Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:25 am

Lillian Reed~Female~19~Human:Wants to be Hunter~Lag Tag Place~open

Lillian jumped slightly not hearing the bell that would signal someone came in. "She almost slipped the bucket she had with the cleaning liquid. "Sure give me a second. I need turn everything on and put this stuff up," she said lifting up the bucket. It's slightly green liquid sloshed around. She pulled a key attached to her hip by a carabiner. She unlocked the door placing the bucket in. She also wiped her hands on a towel. She had tucked in her front pocket. From there, she hit a few buttons causing the place to light up. Exiting the room, she locked it back up and placed the key on her pants. "Okay, you ready to lose?" She asked picking up one of the lit up gear and placing it over her head.
нєу'ѕ ιт'ѕ LeoNyami нєяє вυт уσυ ¢αи ¢αℓℓ мє ℓєσ.
Was FoalChild please do not steal

ι'м α вιg fαи σf αиιмєѕ αи∂ ωαт¢нє∂ α ωнσℓє вυи¢н ℓιкє fαιяу тαιℓ, иαяυтσ, ∂єαтн иσтє, fяυιтѕ вαѕкєт, вℓα¢к вυтℓєя, αи∂ ѕσмє мσяє.
αℓѕσ му αναтαя ιѕ му ¢нαяα¢тєя мα∂є ву ¢αу.
ι ℓσνє тσ яσℓєρℓαу ѕσ ιf уσυ тнιик уσυ нανє α яσℓєρℓαу ι ℓιкє тσ נσιи נυѕт мєѕѕαgє мє.
тнє αиιмє ι'м ωαт¢нιиg иσω ιѕ...
Too many to list just shoot me a pm if you curious if I am watching it
LeoNyami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bunneey » Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:58 am

( ) - JASPER BECK
( Hunter/Forensic Scientist ) ( 27 years old ) ( Beck Apartment ) ( Tags: Open ) ( Mentions: Ivy )

Jasper fiddled for the keys to the family apartments door as he walked down the dimly lit and shambling hallway. Once the tall dark haired man reached his doors he very clumsily put the keys into the lock and twisted it open. He was tired. Jasper had worked a midnight shift at the Police Department, and even then so he had to meet up with Elisium at the Hunters base in a while. Jasper opened the door to see their small apartment being cleaned by his mother, Valerie. Jasper gave a smile and a yawn, “Mornin’ mama.” He said. Valerie gave a chuckle, “It’s noon Jasper.” She said calmly. Jasper threw his jacket on the hook and his keys on the table and started to walk down the incredibly short and small hallway towards a room. There were two doors, and neither were his. One belonged to his mother, the other to his sister. Jasper opened his mother’s room and went to his small dresser that lay near the corner of the wall, he pulled out some shorts and a plain black athletic shirt, changing into them and throwing his work clothes in a hamper. Jasper walked out, back to the living room and to the couch that had a blanket strung over it in a very messy manner. That’s where he slept. Jasper didn’t have the heart to leave his mother or sister just yet, no he stayed to contribute despite his want and need to get out by himself. Jasper grabbed the blanket and fell onto the couch, hitting hard with a sigh. Jasper pulled the blanket over and turned to his side, “Can you or (Ivy wake me up in a little bit? I have more things to do.” He called to his mother, who only shook her head.

( ) - EDEN PARIS
( Antique Bookshop Clerk ) ( 21 Years old ) ( Hawthorne Bookshop ) ( Tags: Dawn ) ( Mentions: None )

Eden jumped at the sound of a feminine voice and looked up, seeing the girl who leaned over the counter to talk to him. Eden quickly jumped up, spilling some tea in his tea cup onto the counter. Eden gasped and grabbed his sweat shirt that he brought just in case, wiping up the tea spill. “Oh jeez, I’m so sorry!” He stuttered, throwing his now stained grey sweatshirt. Eden looked up at her, his cheeks hot and pink from embarrassment. Eden stared at her for a moment, he couldn’t get words out of his mouth. Suddenly Eden blinked, “Oh, uh yeah, we have a lot of things...” He said, giving the most calm and forced smile he could, but his skin was crawling with embarrassment. Eden leaned awkwardly on the counter, “I-I’ve read a lot of the books here.” He said, biting his lip.
Last edited by bunneey on Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
bunneey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lunara Archeron » Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:03 am

(♛) - Lunara Archeron
( Demon Queen / Author) (crush: Dante ) (24 years old ) ( The Lake ) (Tags: Dante ) ( Mentions: None )

"It's actually the second in the series--A Court of Mist and Fury. The protagonist is Feyre a human recently turned Faerie and she has to deal with relationship drama as well as fighting against the evil King of Hybern who wants to invade the human lands." She takes a quick breath before attacking the other point, "I guess I could do a book on our race--the demons. My pen name is Ara Archeron." She gives him a sly smile, "You know, Ara for queen?"
Lunara Archeron

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby enchantingxrain » Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:18 am

Evangeline Harper-|Female|-|Location: The Park|-|Tags: None|-|Mentioned: None|

She sat in a tree. Her wings out. She didn’t care for her wing are out no one could see her anyway. Her wings were black. She never felt like an angel with those wings. They made her feel different. She looked up at the sky. ”Why.” She said with a whisper. ”I need to know the reason, you let these humans know about us.” she started to yell. Yet she stoped. She took out her knife. She turned away from the view of the city to the bark of the tree. She yet continued to carve into the tree. She carved into the tree ever since her parents died. It’s like a tradition for her to commemorate the death of her parents. Under this tree is where they died. She was sitting in a branch very high in the sky. Looking down every so hour to make sure no one saw her wings from below.
Last edited by enchantingxrain on Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
enchantingxrain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Flora. » Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:21 am

Dante Blakesley| Male | 25 | Location: The Lake | Tags: Lunara

Dante listened to her as she excitedly explained the plot of the series, her excitement was something demons rarely expressed to one another. "Not my taste in literature, but sounds interesting all the same." He added with a hum, he himself would sometimes dabble in poetry. "Only if you'd want to, I know that researching our past isn't going to be the most pleasant experience." He said, thinking that he'd be the best suited to gather that particular information.
────── grasp the ──

T H O R N

signature coding

── should ────────
Flora.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups