Hybrid Refuge, (Open and GLADLY ACCEPTING)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Hybrid Refuge, (Open and Accepting)

Postby Kimburtrach » Tue Aug 28, 2018 2:45 am

Bump! Please please join!
she/her
Straight
I Love fantasy
I Always love meeting new people and animals
I am very, very complex, and very perceptive.
Trade with me or PM me! I love trades, and I don't bite! :)
Please join my RP: Hybrid Refuge! (Open and GLADLY Accepting) https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=80&t=3897584

I AM IN SCHOOL NOW AND I CANNOT POST DURING THE WEEK. I POST ON FRIDAYS AND WEEKENDS UNLES IS ITS BREAK OR I'M SICK

Deviantart: https://www.deviantart.com/stardustwolf45 I HAVE A W.O.F ASK AND PLEEEEASE LOOK I BEG OF YOUUUU!
Instagram: Stardustwolf
Animal Jam: Dragonmaster555

I am one of the younger members on here that isn't COPPA

https://i.pinimg.com/236x/1c/46/01/1c46018ebea4a13f4512290c8ae6c735--wings-of-fire-funny-dragons.jpg
Kimburtrach

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kimburtrach » Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:19 am

bump

JOIN ALREADY!
Kimburtrach

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ZenailTGN » Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:34 pm

THIS CHARACTER IS OFFICIALLY OWNED BY ME!! PLEASE DO NOT STEAL HER REF!!

Name: Rita Amigami
Species: Human
Orientation: Lesbian
Personality: Rita has a strong sense of justice and loyalty. She may appear air-headed at times but she's truly focused and actually quite brilliant. She can come off as arrogant every now and then, but after graduating from the top magic academy and earning the Elementalist Honors Award, she does have the right to boast about herself rarely. She loves the ocean and various ocean creatures, along with fire. She's a strange one specializing in various opposing combinations of magic, Fire/ice, Water/lightning, Earth/Wind, etc. She's often a loner, but once someone gets to know her, the cold shell she's built over her heart melts and she soon opens up to reveal her true colors as the bright, vibrant young woman that she is.

Skills/Spells:

- Phantasma Eclid - Fire/Ice Arcana
Slamming her fist into the ground to summon giant icicles from deep beneath the earth, impaling all those unfortunate enough to be in the way; then each Icicle explodes, sending ice shards scattering about like shrapnel from a bomb.

- Crescent Tempest -
Wind/Earth Arcana
Using her wind magic she creates a tornado that rips up pieces of earth ranging in size from golfball stones to 100lb boulders, launching them in various directions to maximize damage radius.

- Neptune's Trident -
Water/Lightning Arcana
As the name implies, she summons a spear made from water, hurling it towards her opponent while charging it with lightning magic, if the target's hit they will not only be doused by the corrosive water magic, but also hit by the lightning energy that is now completely charged by the water.

- Asura's Wrath -
Light/Darkness Arcana
Combining both Yin and Yang at the cost of half of her lifespan, this technique can only be used once in her lifetime and should it ever be used, the oriental god of vengeance shall be summoned, using her body as it's vessel to extract it's revenge using whatever means are necessary, even growing multiple limbs. In this state, Rita is completely useless with magic, but excels at hand to hand combat. This is a truly horrifying sight to see, and she refuses to use it no matter what the circumstance.

Fatal Weakness:
Magic uses a lot of mana, and so her it requires her to eat plenty of food or draw her power naturally from the plantlife around her. Drawing power from the plants around her kills them as she transfers their life energy into her, but is far more effective. Though, she much prefers to gain her energy through food. Using too much mana at once causes her to pass out immediately, or in severe cases of overuse, could kill her. Thus, Combat magic is used sparingly.

History:
Rita was born and raised in a parallel dimenion almost identical to earth, only in her universe mankind had decided to develop their magic and sorcery more than technology. When the mutation first began to occur, she'd found a small tear in the time-space continuum and before she could investigate properly - it sucked her in!! When she finally awoke, she was in a strange new land surrounded by strange new faces.
ZenailTGN

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kimburtrach » Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:40 am

Please edit so that she is some form of hybrid, please!

Also, post this in the discussion thread, you can copy this, but please delete it from this page.
Kimburtrach

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kimburtrach » Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:32 am

BUMP
Kimburtrach

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kimburtrach » Sat Sep 29, 2018 9:30 am

PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ JOIIIINNNN
Kimburtrach

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Hybrid Refuge, (Open and GLADLY ACCEPTING)

Postby Kimburtrach » Sun Sep 30, 2018 2:05 am

bump
Kimburtrach

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SK3TCH_LOVER » Sun Sep 30, 2018 10:22 am

Can I just make a human?
SK3TCH_LOVER

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kimburtrach » Sun Sep 30, 2018 11:41 am

Dude.
This RP is literally called "Hybrid Refuge".
I guess you could have a human with like fox ears and a tail, or something like that.
Kimburtrach

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kimburtrach » Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:53 am

YOU KNOW WHAT LET'S JUST START.

Tanis Allito/Night Dragon hybrid/14/ tags: OPEN
Tanis was in one of her classes. The Art of Illusion. Her teacher, Ping, was teaching them how to create the illusion of a small wall.
Ping was a deer hybrid. He had only 3 fingers, each with a thick, black nail. He had tall antlers that made it hard for him to get into doors. He walked in an unguligrade stance, and had full hooves. A small deer tail came from a tailored hole in his pants.
"All of you who do not have a "Magical Mark" are wearing your amulets. As I explained yesterday, a Magical Mark is some mark on a magical creature where their magic comes from. Tanis's are her teardrop scales behind her eyes. Marcus's is his gem in his forehead. [o.o.c note: Marcus is not a playing character.]If you have any tattoos or special "birthmark" that comes from your magical creature, then your magic will come from that. If not, then you have your Amulets, like me. You must make sure you speak clearly, or your wall illusion may end up looking like a hippo crashed in! Allow me to demonstrate, students." He brought his hands together then threw them down. "Rohilin!" He shouted. He drew his hands up as a wall grew from the floor. He drew it so that it was JUUUUST over his head, then he spoke the universal word for ending an illusion. "Kohala." Tanis tried it herself, picturing what kind of wall she wanted. She pictured a big, sturdy wall of diamonds and crystal. It rose from the floor, just as Ping had done! Oh, but it was agonizing to continue. "K-kohala!" I stammered. The wall collapsed, as if it had never been. Although, since it was illusion magic, I suppose it never did. I headed to the art room, as class was over for the day. She sat down on one of the tables, and began to carve something in wood. What it was, she wasn't sure yet.
Last edited by Kimburtrach on Sat Oct 06, 2018 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kimburtrach

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me