lost kids v.2 | humans vs. humanoids | o & a

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

lost kids v.2 | humans vs. humanoids | o & a

Postby doc . » Sun Aug 05, 2018 4:45 am

res.
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: lost kids v.2 | humans vs. humanoids | o & a

Postby axelandria » Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:29 am

xxj a z m i n e . s t a r k s
jaz | leader | 17 | female | quick-thinking, positive, bold | homosexual | agility ; eyesight |
quiffed dirty blonde hair, blue eyes, black leather jacket, white t-shirt, black jeans

Jazmine walked down the street, and suddenly caught sight of a strongly built man walking down the street. She tensed, then attempted to hide it. He's probably a peacekeeper, but he's probably not looking for me specifically. I'll be fine. Jaz tried to reassure herself, but it wasn't working very well. The peacekeeper made eye contact with her, then looked away. She quickly sidestepped into the nearest alleyway, and watched as he walked by, unaware of her hiding. Suddenly she heard a noise from behind her. "Oh!" Jaz spun around, eyes quickly adjusting to the dark.

xxm a r l e y . h o o k
marley | hunter | 16 | female | sarcastic, pessimistic, rebellious | bisexual | invisibility |
wavy faded red hair, amber eyes, long flannel, black t-shirt, bleached jean shorts, black tights, black beanie

Marley noticed Zane get a distant look in his eyes, and she tilted her head, confused. She stopped treading water for a moment and pulled her hands back, then forward, showering Zane with water. "Ha!" Marley grinned, treading water again. "Gotcha!"

xxn a t h a n . r u m m e l
nathan | civilian | 19 | male | flirtatious, out-going, self-confident | pansexual |
short brown hair, brown eyes, black t-shirt, black jacket, blue jeans

Nathan felt his heart drop at Kristian's words. "I-I'm sorry. I... Sometimes.." He was at a loss for words. He stood there for a moment, staring at the other's back. "I still need to work on not judging people before I get to know them." Nathan quoted his mother's words she'd spoken about him many times. "Please... let me make it up to you."

xxt u c k e r . h u n t
tuck | hunter (soon) | 15 | male | kind, trusting, awkward | biromantic asexual |
short quaffed dark brown hair, brown eyes, black t-shirt, blue skinny jeans

Tucker sat against the cool brick wall of the small alleyway. If he extended his legs, his feet would touch the other wall. "Rob, do we really have to keep hiding every time someone who looks like a peacekeeper goes by?" He sighed. "I'm sure they wouldn't think twice about us." Tucker rolled his eyes and sighed, then nearly jumped out of his skin as a girl stepped into the darkened alleyway.
axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:35 am

.: Zane Jasper Jones ~ Camouflage ; Unexplained Wrath ~ 18 ~ Tags: Marley :.
He laughed feeling the water pelt his face. Her gave her a mischievous grin before taking in a deep breath and fading himself into the background. Going under the water. One thing visible was the ripples in the water. He moved himself around the water before swimming up to her his hands grasping her ankles and pulling her under. He only pulled her until her head went under before he let her go. Smiling he went back up to the surface and make himself visible as he laughed happily at her.
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starberryshake » Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:27 am

Lillith Baker/ 11/ Child/ Plant Manipulation/ Location: Children's Bedrooms/ Tags; None

Lillith was still in the Lost Children's Home. She was in bed, though she was awake. All of the older children, it seems, had gone off into the city. She was never interested in the thought of being discovered as a Humanoid again, and would rather stay away from the city. She was simply waiting for a caretaker to arrive, as Lilly wasn't going anywhere. She saw the sun through the window. 'It's a beautiful day for gardening,' She thought.
starberryshake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doc . » Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:15 am

┌───────────────────────────┐
xxxxxD A V I DxxS T E L L A Rxx©
xxxxxCyborg // 20 yrs // Co-Leader // "TARS"
xxxxxxCis-Male // Pansexual // Tags: None

└───────────────────────────┘
He sat in the kitchen after waking from his nap. It was quite a good nap, he had managed to get his battery up to fully charged before heading downstairs. His normal greyish blue shirt was off and draped over the counter as he sat on a stool patching himself up a little more and going through the wounds that hadn't healed all the way. Picking sticky glue from his body, he flicked it away and continued.
He had been stabbed twice in the chest, and by now it didn't even seem like he had been stabbed at all. But some places offered a different answer, and he went through those and made sure he was clean.
He smiled down at his chest and knew the girls had done a great job at helping him out. He would have woken them up but he wanted them to rest and heal as well.
So he sat alone in the kitchen, tending to himself.
x

┌───────────────────────┐
xxxxxK R I S T I A NxxL U D W I Gxx©
xxxxxDoctor // 28 yrs // PeaceKeeper
xxxxxxCis-Male // Homosexual // Tags: Nathan

└───────────────────────┘
He raised an eyebrow and turned his head a bit to look at the other. He obviously made it clear how much he wanted to interact with him, why was he acting this way?
He shrugged however, and knew that he was trying to apologize. Trying to make it up to him.
He smiled gently and turned to face the man while slowly shrugging
"You can accompany me to ze cafe.. get me a coffee." he answered while letting his hands slip into his pockets.
At least he was trying. Perhaps this would change the other's view on peace keepers
"Ve can talk as vell.. just for a little. I vouldn't vant to keep you from your life."
x

┌───────────────────────┐
xxxxxJ A N ExxD O Exx©
xxxxxHunter // 25 yrs // Deer Hybrid
xxxxxxCis-Male // Bicurious // Tags: None

└───────────────────────┘
He was sitting in the living room in shorts and a olive green army shirt. With the letters 'ARMY' staring out the window the same he was. It looked like he had just woken up, he was looking towards the horizon beyond the house.
He had never left the house during the day, he had always left during the nighttime where he could easily hide his horns.
They weren't very easy to conceal, therefore the day was always hard. He wished someday he could see the city during the day..
His knees were pulled up close to his chest and he sighed softly while resting his chin on his knees.
His eyes continued to stare out the window, focusing on what the birds would've sounded like.. what the wind would've sounded like.. and what voices.. and people speaking, used to sound like.
x
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby axelandria » Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:46 am

jaz | leader | 17 | female | quick-thinking, positive, bold | homosexual | agility ; eyesight |
quiffed dirty blonde hair, blue eyes, black leather jacket, white t-shirt, black jeans

Jazmine walked down the street, and suddenly caught sight of a strongly built man walking down the street. She tensed, then attempted to hide it. He's probably a peacekeeper, but he's probably not looking for me specifically. I'll be fine. Jaz tried to reassure herself, but it wasn't working very well. The peacekeeper made eye contact with her, then looked away. She quickly sidestepped into the nearest alleyway, and watched as he walked by, unaware of her hiding. Suddenly she heard a noise from behind her. "Oh!" Jaz spun around, eyes quickly adjusting to the dark.

xxm a r l e y . h o o k
marley | hunter | 16 | female | sarcastic, pessimistic, rebellious | bisexual | invisibility |
wavy faded red hair, amber eyes, long flannel, black t-shirt, bleached jean shorts, black tights, black beanie

Marley looked around frantically as Zane disappeared. "Come on our, coward!" She shrieked as she was yanked underwater. Her arms flailed and she kicked her legs until she resurfaced, then she laughed loudly. "How dare you!" Marley went on her back and kicked her legs, sending water splashing powerfully onto Zane.

xxn a t h a n . r u m m e l
nathan | civilian | 19 | male | flirtatious, out-going, self-confident | pansexual |
short brown hair, brown eyes, black t-shirt, black jacket, blue jeans

Nathan perked up, and he offered a tender smile. "Alright!" He turned towards the café, looking over his shoulder once to make sure Kristian was followed, then began walking. Once they reached the café, he held open the door for Kristian, then entered the line. "What kind of coffee do you want?" Nathan hoped he didn't flop this, or else he'd feel bad forever.

xxt u c k e r . h u n t
tuck | hunter (soon) | 15 | male | kind, trusting, awkward | biromantic asexual |

Tucker sat against the cool brick wall of the small alleyway. If he extended his legs, his feet would touch the other wall. "Rob, do we really have to keep hiding every time someone who looks like a peacekeeper goes by?" He sighed. "I'm sure they wouldn't think twice about us." Tucker rolled his eyes and sighed, then nearly jumped out of his skin as a girl stepped into the darkened alleyway.
axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crono » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:24 am

Robert Hunt ~ Male ~ Twenty-Four ~ Human

Rob was leaning his head out of the alleyway, peering at the woman who was continuing on down the sidewalk. They'd slipped into the alleyway when Robert had spotted her. Something hadn't sat right with the way she'd looked, so he'd opted not to take the chance. This wasn't an uncommon occurrence, which Tucker was currently reminding him of. Now that she was comfortably out of sight he huffed and pulled his head back in the alleyway and leaned back against the brick wall, "What happens when we're wrong and they are a peacekeeper?" He reminded the teen with an almost neutral tone. Rob understood where his brother was coming from but the last thing they needed was someone recognizing them.

The man had been about to apologize for having not found them a place to stay the night when a gasp at the other end of the alleyway caught his attention. Rob tensed, he'd been so focused on this end he hadn't been paying attention to the other. Running or simply leaving without a word might have worked but with Tucker on the ground it would take a little longer than he'd have liked. "Tuck." He whispered in a warning tone to try and get the boy to get ready to leave. Currently he was eyeing the girl, she was older than Tucker for sure. Peacekeeper didn't seem too likely though not unheard of for teens. Potentially another humanoid, if she was slipping into alleyway's like them. Honestly it didn't matter as far as he was concerned, they shouldn't hang around here any longer if they were made.

Crono

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .catastrophe.crow. » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:38 am

/ Alyssa/ 7 years/ Humanoid/ Tags: TARS / Location: House /

Alyssa wakes up with a gasp. Her legs feel weak and she feels sick. She stands up, mindful of her weak legs. She quickly gets to the door and goes into where Judith was sleeping. She scanned the room for TARS, but she did not see him. In her moment of panic, Alyssa rushes downstairs where she spies TARS in the kitchen. " T-TARS..." She says weakly before collapsing once again.
.catastrophe.crow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starberryshake » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:30 am

Lillith Baker/ 11/ Female/ Child/ Plant Manipulation/Humanoid/ Location: House/ Tags; Alyssa(?)

Lillith saw a little girl stagger out of the room, chanting TARS' name. The girl seemed sick and Lillith wanted to know what was wrong. She followed her out of the room, into Judith's room, and downstairs to the kitchen where the girl collapsed. Lilly didn't know what to do, TARS was in the room, and clearly that was who the girl wanted to see. Lillian simply rushed upstairs and into her room once more. She hoped that the girl would be okay; it seemed as if her legs were weak or injured, possibly she could be injured, not sick. Either way, she wasn't in the best shape. To take her mind off of the girl, she started to care for her sunflower, which was doing well. She extracted a few seeds from it and put them in her pocket. Still thinking of the girl, she headed downstairs once more.
starberryshake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby axelandria » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:51 am

Jazmine immediately regretted stepping into the alleyway. She looked the two boys up and down, judging their visible strengths. She weighed her options, then held out her hands, showing they were empty. "Hey there. Are you two lost?" Jaz lowered her voice, somewhat disguising it, and stepped forward, letting her face get shrouded in shadow.

xxt u c k e r . h u n t

Tucker glanced nervously at Robert as his brother spoke his name. His hands were against the wall behind him, ready to push himself to his feet and run with Rob, but he hesitated as the girl spoke. He looked to his brother, then pushed himself to his feet. "Why do you ask?" Tucker tilted his head curiously. "I mean, that's a really weird thing to just ask someone."
axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me