✫Lost to the Shadows✫ Open!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: ✫Lost to the Shadows✫ Open!

Postby Twilight Prince » Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:55 am

Ond/Cursed/13/Female/Thief/Alleys
"Well that's not nice, is it? Killing a little kid like me? Though I doubt the king would care so long as you called it on a monster."

Leif/Hunter/18/Male/Attracted to males/Alleys
"I'm not that horrible. I figured that monsters couldn't talk so I warned you in case you weren't. And you are not. That is a nice dark alley you are hiding in. Want some light in your deep dark pit of loneliness?"

"I'm fine." Suspecting that he would shine the light on her anyway, she quietly began scaling the wall and got up onto the roofs of the houses. Free at last!

As she predicted, he shone the light in her alley. "Hey. Where did you go?! Are you invisible or something?" With no reply he looked around. "That's odd. Was I just imagining that kid?"
╔═══════════╗

____
Call me Twili!
Lots of Fandoms
Always looking
for roleplays,
feel free to
invite me to
one by pm!

____
╚═══════════╝
Twilight Prince

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:53 am

(The image should be about the same size as this.)

I’ll get the pictures up soon! Until then I Hope a description is ok!
Marie is very short and a feisty. She has long dark black hair that curls into ringlets. She has a delicate, petite build, tan skin and dark brown eyes.

Name- Dr Marie Fisher
Role- Doctor
Age- around 25
Gender- female
Personality- Marie usually acts like horrible person. She has her moments were she does a good thing but most of the time she's just plain difficult. Proud would definitely be a good word to describe her, she loathed to admit she’s wrong, loathes to be wrong in general, always wants to have the last laugh, and hates to be made fun of. She’s also very stubborn and doesn’t tend to let things go very easily. On the up side, she is also extremely focused and driven towards her goals and meticulous when it comes to something she cares about. Marie is very good at what she does for a living, or well used to do, and though bad at reading people's emotions very little gets past her notest. Marie also isn’t the most loyal of persons and will almost always choose the winning side in a fight. If, for whatever reason someone was to become close to her, they would learn she has got a bit more problems than are readily apparent. She suffers from rather extreme anxiety and paranoia which isn’t really noticeable until she is separated from her dog for longer than a couple of minutes. From there she will quickly begin to have a break down. Around animals, Marie is a completely different person, she nice and compassionate, it's just humans that she find irritating. Being a doctor, not much fazes her. She has an indifferent approach towards death, sees it every other day and isn’t easily frightened.
Other-
Has an pet Newfoundland named Fain. She is highly friendly but tends to jump on strangers.
Cursed Appearance-(Only if they are cursed)[/b] not cursed

(The image should be about the same size as this.)

I’ll get the pictures up soon! Until then I Hope a description is ok!
He is around six feet tall, lanky build with wavy black hair, pale skin and bright blue eyes. Marie believes he has albinism and it doesn’t help that he tends to be a shut in.

Name- Nicholas Fisher
Role- used to be a struggling artist/ historain, now cursed
Age- 20
Gender- male
Personality- Nicholas is usually described as kind of an average nice guy. A bit of a pushover, he struggles with knowing who to trust. Always wanting to think the best of people experience has taught him to be cautious even with those he's close to. Books are his best friends and he's completely happy to be off on his own than with a bunch of people. Still, though he always wants the peaceful solution he can get a bit out of control when frustrated or angry.
Other-
Is currently hiding out in his sister’s basement. Hates how calm she is about this and how she keeps muttering “fascinating” every time she looks him over. Doesn't quite believe her when she describes his appearance. Nick is also a violin player. He’s very good but has too much stage fright to play for an audience.
Cursed Appearance-(Only if they are cursed)[/b] Nicholas his a little taller, still humanoid. His eyes are probably the most unerving thing about him, they are bright glowing electric blue and the sclera are black, when people look into them it causes nausea, eye pain and headaches which very in intensity the longer they are exposed. Feels like you just looked into a bright camera flash. His skin is a very pale grey blue, and his fingers are longer, with sharp, claw like nails. His teeth appear pointed.

(I hope this is ok! I don't have a character storage but I saw someone else posted there form here so I hope it's alright that I did the same.)
I'm Keesa and I love to trade and RP! I'm always open to joining rp's so feel free to ask!
Please check out this fantastic webcomic!!! http://wherelightexists.smackjeeves.com/comics/2612340/page-53/
PJBUZZY, Moonhear and Buzzypj are my real life friends and we like to trade and hang out at the same house, please don't delete us! Also tigermidnight is my sister.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:39 am

Marie/doctor/tavern/tags:open
She leaned against the bar, looking over the lowlife occupants in the tavern, the massive dog at her feet enough to keep any of them from bothering her. She came here often when business was slow or she wanted to hear what gossip was going around the kingdom. Right now she was here for both.

Nicholas/cursed/dark alleys/tags:open
He kept his hood up over his head as much as he dared, though his sister had told him it didn't hide the unnatural glow of his eyes. Nick was out looking for her. She had said she would only be gone for an hour but hadn't returned. He ducked into another alley, avoiding people. He had looked at himself in the mirror before he left, it had been the same face he'd always seen staring back at him, not the demon Marie had described. He couldn't believe people saw that, but then again the bruises on his arm said otherwise for when he had been driven out of town a couple of days ago. He just hoped he would find her before someone found him.
I'm Keesa and I love to trade and RP! I'm always open to joining rp's so feel free to ask!
Please check out this fantastic webcomic!!! http://wherelightexists.smackjeeves.com/comics/2612340/page-53/
PJBUZZY, Moonhear and Buzzypj are my real life friends and we like to trade and hang out at the same house, please don't delete us! Also tigermidnight is my sister.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Twilight Prince » Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:32 am

Ond looked down from the roofs of the alleyway and spotted Nicholas by the glow of his eyes. "What the hell is that..?" she mumbled, confused on what the glow was. She cautiously slid back down to ground level into an intersecting alleyway to get a closer look. She was truly terrified by the look of Nicholas (because cursed see cursed as monsters too) but he didn't look dangerous for some reason. Before he walked by, she came to the middle where they intersected, so she didn't startle him. But little did she know that to him, she looked like a hideous scaled dog with unusual red hue eyes about the size of a really large wolf.

Leif searched the alleys still. He was glad to have not run into anything dangerous yet.
╔═══════════╗

____
Call me Twili!
Lots of Fandoms
Always looking
for roleplays,
feel free to
invite me to
one by pm!

____
╚═══════════╝
Twilight Prince

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:59 am

Nicholas/cursed/dark alleys/tags:Ond
So far the streets had been eerily queit as he navigated the dark passageways. It had been a long time since he had gone this way and was beginning to get the creeping sensation that he was lost. He turned a corner and let out a strangled gasp. In front of him was a massive dog like creature right in his path. Nick turned quickly to try to run but hit the wall instead, knocking him over. He groaned, cursing the darkness. "Ah, nice doggy?" He said fearfully.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Twilight Prince » Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:19 am

"What the heck? Rude!" she grumbled, but it sounded more like a growl. "And why did you try to run? I'm just a kid, stupid." She wandered over to Nicholas and looked at him. Startled, she jumped back. "You have one messed up face. Are you one of the monsters that people have been talking about?"

Leif heard someone in the distance talking to another person, he was getting creeped out so he wandered in that direction.
╔═══════════╗

____
Call me Twili!
Lots of Fandoms
Always looking
for roleplays,
feel free to
invite me to
one by pm!

____
╚═══════════╝
Twilight Prince

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:23 am

Nicholas/cursed/dark alleys/Ond
He flinched as the dog drew nearer, pressing himself against the wall and closing his eyes to wait for the end. It never came, instead he heard a voice, coming from the creature. Slowing Nick opened his eyes again to look at it and was surprised to find it seemed a bit wary of him. Just a kid? That's what it said. Strange, it looked full grown to him, a little larger than Fain even. "Ah," he managed then took a deep breath, "W-wait, m-monster?" He placed a hand on his face self consciously. "You see it too?" He asked quietly, regarding the hell hound. "... You arn't here to hurt me, are you?" He asked tentatively. Despite it's terrifying appearance it looked more curious than aggressive.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Twilight Prince » Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:32 am

"Not unless you attack me. And honestly, what the heck are you so freaked out about dude?" She looked around to see if there was anything around that was viscous or scary besides him.

Leif began walking faster towards the voices. He was getting uncomfortable.
╔═══════════╗

____
Call me Twili!
Lots of Fandoms
Always looking
for roleplays,
feel free to
invite me to
one by pm!

____
╚═══════════╝
Twilight Prince

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:49 am

Nicholas/cursed/dark alleys/Ond
"W-why am I afraid-" he repeated incredulously, "Y-you ... You really don't know." A creeping sense of dread and realization was beginning to set in. He paused, trying to figure out a way to fraise this that wouldn't make him sound crazy. He couldn't think of one. Nicholas took a deep breath, "N-no offense miss, b-but... Well... Ah... I don't often meet strangers let alone and ah..." This was harder than he thought, what would she do if he offense her? "I've never met anything like you, that's all. Your, ah, very intimidating."
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Twilight Prince » Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:47 am

"Anything like me? Don't you mean everyone? I'm a person, just like everyone else. Is your vision messed up too?" She crossed her arms.

He was getting closer and closer to them, whoever they were.
╔═══════════╗

____
Call me Twili!
Lots of Fandoms
Always looking
for roleplays,
feel free to
invite me to
one by pm!

____
╚═══════════╝
Twilight Prince