☀ The Last Defense ☀ no longer accepting! ☀

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Inanimate object ships??

Commander Acacia + sunlight
33%
Commander Alder + the kitchen
22%
Runt + trident
22%
Parlando + bread
22%

Total votes : 9

Re: ☀ The Last Defense ☀ Teens With Powers ☀ Accepting! ☀

Postby planetpain » Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:29 pm

( Oh wow, this looks awesome! But I do have a question, who are the characters we can play as, or do we have to make our own? )

"I always loved hearing you talk about your dreams, Denji."
Fawful - Oiled Up - 19
"But try as he might, he can never stay awake.
With a drink in his hand, and a smile on his face.
Sitting down, or standin' up,
Where ever he lays his head, that's his bed.
Denji, Denji, Denji! Denji wake up!"
planetpain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby passione » Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:32 pm

(We make our own characters c:
      I don't mean to minimod for the spearwoman but questions go on discussion)
passione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:01 am

You have to make your own original characters for this roleplay. Thank you for your interest!
Forms and discussion are linked on the first post.

SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:33 am

"Rise and shine, punks!"

As soon as Runt Jin heard her cousin Alder's deep voice booming through the barrack tunnels, she leaped off her bed and onto her feet. "Hey! That's my line!"
Runt always slept in the next day's share of training clothes. She wanted to be ready in case some Hellborn delinquent barged his ugly face into the barracks and attacked during the night. Oh damn, it would tick her off so badly if some rude demon did that! She would turn that sucker into something resembling her meatloaf disaster whenever she attempted to cook (key word 'attempted').
"I wonder what we're doing for training today?" She wondered aloud as she put on her running shoes. Runt still didn't know how to tie her shoes... so she just never undid her laces.

---

Parlando heard the new Commander's voice from down the hall. It sounded like Alder was already in the training caves. Humming to himself, Pearl began to get dressed, hoping today was a good day.
Pearl loved everything about the barracks and training, honestly. It took his mind off... everything that had happened. His dormmates were all brothers to him, even grumpy Commander Alder. It was just a shame his childhood friends, Lawrence and Runt, were in the other dorm.
Pearl was almost done getting dressed when he realized his shoe was gone. He always put his shoes neatly in the same spot every time. Where could it be?
"Hey, has anyone seen my other shoe?" He asked, holding up his left trainer. The telltale purple laces dangled in the air.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honeybee. » Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:35 am

Lieutenant Liv Brie//18//Open
Liv grimaced as the loud voice of Commander Alder very rudely awakened her from her slumber. She quite literally rolled out of bed and onto the floor, the cold giving her the jolt she needed to wake up. Quickly the lieutenant pulled on her clothes and dragged a brush through her hair, finally pulling it into her trademark pony on the side of her head. She laced up her shoes and was ready to go.

Now she was ready she moved around the girls dorms waking anyone who hadn't been aroused by Alder's voice echoing in from the training caves. "Wake up ,sleepyheads!" She called in a sing-song voice, slightly more gentle than Alder's shout. "The Hellborn aren't going to wait for you to wake up." Her wake up call was slightly more pleasant that Alder's, after all.. she hated mornings just as much as the next guy and plus, everyone was probably exhausted- they'd only been forced to become soldiers two weeks ago. She grinned at Runt as she passed her, Runt always seemed to be ready as soon as the morning call began.

Ant Lithorn//16//Tags-Parlando
At the sound of the Commander's wake up call Ant jumped out of his dreams, managing to whack his head on the bed's headboard as he did so. He slid out of bed, grumbling about his head slightly as he got changed.

Ant enjoyed rooming with everyone in the barracks but he couldn't help but worry about his little brother, Aaron, who remained with the other children in the care of the elders. He wasn't sure he was fully trusting of anyone apart from himself to take care of Aaron. He worried particularly in the morning, as no doubt the young boy would have had nightmares as he had everyday since the Hellborn's attack two weeks ago. However, Ant knew that if they all worked hard then maybe..just maybe, there was the slightest chance that they could defeat the Hellborn and mean his little brother would never have a nightmare again.

Now he was ready he noticed Parlando holding up a single trainer. Ant frowned, "Did you check if it got kicked under the bed?" He called as he made his way over to help Pearl look. The colour of his roommate's laces would mean that the search shouldn't be too hard.
honeybee.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ∂αмє υмвяα » Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:19 am

Jessie “Mystic” Gwydion
Trans!Male|16| Bisexual |Crush- Open| Location: Training Caves| Tags; Open
He just grumbled as he was rudely awakened from his peaceful serenity of sleeping in his bed, but he guessed that he had no choice to be awake, for they had to train If the Hellborn where to rush into their home so suddenly. “This is just the worst..” He whispered to himself, getting ready for the days events, weather they be pleasant or unpleasant.

Asteria “Shadow” Sparrow
Female|17| Pan|Crush- Open| Location: Training Caves| Tags; Open
Hearing Liv call everyone to wake up for morning training, she woke up with a jolt as if she had a nightmare (for, she has never had a nightmare), and as a result, she hit her head. “Ouch!” She muttered, rubbing where she struck her head. She got up from the bed and got ready for the days events. “I wonder what’s on today’s agenda?” She asked herself, putting her shoes on her feet.
───────────────────────────────
Stray’s ending wrecked me, but I love the game so much
🎵🎵🎵🎵

AziraphaleMcCreeWifeyBlue
∂αмє υмвяα

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:48 am

Runt returned her lieutenant's smile with a signature "Runt grin" of her own. Wide and bright, showing off all her big crooked teeth. She loved her lieutenant. Then again, she kinda loved every human being. It was a Jin thing probably.
Runt liked to believe she shared Acacia's love for humanity. Maybe if she concentrated hard enough, she could feel everyone's hearts beating as one, the same way Acacia felt it!
"Capture the flag?" She suggested, grinning at Asteria. "Or Hunger Games? I love those training games."
Alder could sometimes get creative with the activities, and they all involved violence. It was awesome!! Runt always lost the Hunger Games ones, though, because it was so easy to sneak up on her. She was probably the least observant girl in the entire barracks.

---

Parlando flinched as he heard the sound of someone's head colliding with something else. He looked over to see that Anthony was awake and, to his relief, seemed fine.
Pearl shook his head. He hadn't checked under the bed yet. Immediately he dropped to his hands and knees and peeked under the beds. There were some food wrappers, a broken arrow shaft, and... yes!
He reached under Evren's bed and pulled out the shoe. It was fine and dandy, apart from a couple dust bunnies that Pearl brushed away with the back of his hand.
"Thanks a million, Ant. You're a lifesaver." The boy said with a smile as he put on both shoes. It was a pet peeve of his to start putting on one shoe without having the other.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DetectiveLunar » Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:51 am

Sherlyn "Sher-sher" Hernandez//Female//16//Tags:Open

Sherlyn quickly kicked the bed sheets off herself as soon as she heard Alder's booming voice. She didn't seem very tired but seemed a bit annoyed about being waken up from her dream. She quickly grabbed her father's camouflage hunting cap,examining it before putting it on and quickly putting on her brown boots. She quickly walked out of barracks,her hair done in a messy ponytail,a long sleeved grey shirt,a black jacket that seemed to small for her and normal jeans was her appearance for today. Her face emotionless as she glanced back at the barracks realizing she had forgotten Giovanni. After a few minutes of waiting and Gio not coming out she walked towards the training caves. She wasn't one to waste her time waiting for someone.

Giovanni "Gio" Persad//Male//15//Tags:Open

Giovanni at the sound of Alder's voice just dug deeper into the sheets of his bed trying to block out Alder's voice. Gio wasn't a morning person both literally and figuratively. He was always drowsy and extremely sleepy every time someone woke him up early,while his hair would be extremely messy,his vision would be slightly blurry and his clothes would be slightly messy from rolling around a bunch and falling of his bed during the night. He groaned not wanting to wake up but he knew someone would drag him out of bed. He waited a bit waiting for Sherlyn to drag him out of bed like usual but she didn't come. Looks like I have to drag myself out of bed.. He thought to himself and sleepily dragged himself out of bed,fixed his hair and just put on his shoes keeping on the same clothes he slept with on since they were normal clothes. He walked out of the barracks and looked around. Guess Sher-sher decided she didn't have enough patientice to wait for me this time.. He thought to himself and dragged himself towards the training caves.

Sage Moonstone//Female//14//Tags:Open

Sage was surprisingly already dressed and awake as she heard Alder's voice. She couldn't sleep that night since she had the same nightmare over and over again that by the 4th time she decided she wasn't going to sleep again and decided to get dressed for training in the morning. Her long light brown hair bounced awkwardly as she walked with a jump in her step towards the training caves. Her dark brown eyes glancing at every little object and person that came into view. It had only been two weeks since they all became soldiers and all the nightmares of learning her parents,aunt and uncle died leaving her alone still haunted her in her sleep but she still managed to try and look at the bright side.
DetectiveLunar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honeybee. » Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:18 am

Lieutenant Liv Brie//18//Open
The smile Runt gave her seemed so full of pure affection that it warmed Liv from the inside. It was her signature crooked grin, somehow able to exhibit such pure love that it would take a person of stone not to like Runt Jin. The topic of the morning seemed to be the usual topic of what they'd be doing in training that day. Though even the Lieutenant didn't know what today's activity would be, it usually depended on Alder's mood, she hoped for the activities like capture the flag, those that allowed some thought to be put into the attacks. She knew that to fight against the Hellborn without a decent plan would mean a doom written in stone for them all, no matter how good they had all become at the actual fighting, so any game where they could learn to use tactics and work together as a team was a good one in her books.

Ant Lithorn//16//Tags-Parlando
Ant smiled as Parlando pulled the shoe out from under the bed, glad that he was able to help. Having a younger sibling had made him much better at being able to think of places a lost item might be found than many. He was pretty relieved that the shoe was under there and hadn't been stolen by someone ,forcing them to go on a hunt that would probably take a good while, though most of the boys in their dorm seemed too mature and kind to do that sort of thing there was one or two he wouldn't put it past even in these times of seriousness. "No worries!" Ant told him, waiting as Parlando now put both his shoes on, "I could hardly let you go into training with only one shoe!"
honeybee.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby darcy_jensen » Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:07 pm

✦ A E R I S S A ✦
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    [seventeen] [bisexual] [water manipulation] [tags; asteria]
    aerissa had already been awake when the luteniant announced her presences with a waking call. the blonde had been trying to fall back asleep for several hours after an exhausted hallucination plagued her minds. becoming a soldier hadn’t exactly been the highest of priorities for ari, but under such dire circumstances, putting aside the preference for verbal conflict was necessary. rising from her bed quietly, she changed swiftly and ran a brush through her endlessly long strawberry hair. “Hopefully something good,” she answered Asteria, flashing the dark haired girl a smile.
darcy_jensen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me