"Who Are We?" (medieval/ fantasy) (open)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: "Who Are We?" (medieval/ fantasy) (open)

Postby Fruitywhales » Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:29 pm

Iris Faarlan\Female\"18"\Gargoyle\Loner\Tags;Orion

Iris winced, watching them silently in the trees, covered spotlessly by the thick overhang. She peered at them, waiting for how they would react. The question still remained, was the boy and his deer pet dangerous? She only watched, studying their moves. She smirked, listening to them. The boy seemed so innocent. She would jump in later if it got serious, but the whereabouts of the robbers made her uneasy. There could be more, waiting to ambush her. She whipped around, unfolding her stone framed wings, eyes staring coldly into the forest.
Fruitywhales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:58 pm

Ember/18/male/gargoyle/mercenary/tags: ?

Ember looked down from his perch atop the castle. He gave out a eerie hiss as he spread his mighty wings. His sword was at his side as he made his way towards the guild to see if his services were requested. Ember in fact, doubted it since the kingdoms seemed to be at ease for now. He landed with a soft thud and entered the building.
--------
Autmun/18/female/fairy/florist/tags:open

Autmun sighed as she set up her stall in the market in the middle of the kingdom. She had all the flowers that were available, during the season, but so few people and other creatures stopped by to take a glance. Despite this , she remained calm and collected.
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yaksha. » Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:22 pm

FINNIAN GREY.
phoenix / male / dragonbane / tags; open

Finnian held a silver chain with delicate fingers, the metal glinting in the sunlight from above. He'd been staring at it for a while, trying to decide just what to do with it. Silver was hard for him to come by these days and he was aiming to make this a beautiful piece. Not as beautiful as himself of course but he'd try his hardest. Finnian's eyes trailed over the collection of jewels next to him, carefully sectioned and ready to be placed in each meticulous spot. Jewels worth more than ten household's monthly income.

VINCENT NIGHTWIND.
human / male / the king / tags; open

Vincent stared from a window high above the grounds below. His mind was a mess of thoughts but his face was schooled into a calm exterior. Whispers of opposition had rippled through his council, and Vincent was seeking ways to squander those flames. His ambitions were too great to give up just yet; there was still so much to do. So many new lands to conquer.
yaksha.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby geto » Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:13 pm

Owa Ariolde•18•Assassin & Thief•Mentions-Autmn•Tagged-None•Mood-Curious & slightly shocked

Owa walked down the streets where the stalls stood slowly, admiring the view of the crowded area as people rushed everywhere, grabbing their purchases, he'd managed to sneak a few coins to himself without anyone noticing. And he stopped as he passed by a stall that was adorned with flowers everywhere.

He took a look as he remembered Irene love flowers, and even sent him on a mission to get some from the woods. Picking up a Gardenia and inspecting it, he noticed that its white petals were spreaded beautifully, clearly showing that it was well taken care of.
He looked up to see a beautiful fairy standing there.
And he was never more shocked to see such a beautiful lady.
Still, he managed to maintain his composure.

"Ello- how much would you charge for this stalk?" He smiled cheekily.
nothing 2 see here! finally back after a long long while.

struggling college art student. he/him.
geto

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:54 am

Ember/18/male/gargoyle/mercenary/tags: ?

Ember went to his quarters and relaxed for a moment . He then walked out to go for a bit of a flight to help him calm down. Ember moved to the door and opened it. He then closed the door and took off into the skies.
--------
Autmun/18/female/fairy/florist/tags:owa

Autmun looked over to see a young man with a gardenia asking her how much she was asking for it. She said softly," I'll sell it to you sir, for fifty gold pieces. Autmun noticed that he seemed a bit shocked to see a fairy. She waited patiently for his reply to her.
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LadyThumbs » Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:32 am

Raven

Djinn|Looks 19|Female|loner|cave in forest

Raven looked up from her book, she hadn't been outside of the necklace in years and it was starting to get really boring. She stood up and groaned of boredom, the last person to wear the necklace had been a greedy bandit who was killed by dragons and brought to their hoard where the necklace now resided with Raven trapped inside.
LadyThumbs
(I'm too much of a noob to make a cool signature)
LadyThumbs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dєmσn chíld 77 » Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:32 am

Scarlette "Scar"
Female||117 years||Loner {DragonBane}||Etherik||Single||Tags; Raven

Scarlette's paws treaded carefully along the forest floor. She could see several of her kind flying above, heading for the same goal she was. Scar didn't want to be noticed and challenged by any of the others so she stuck with walking. Besides, the forest was quite pretty, not beautiful like the slopes of Mount Zou that had birthed her, but still quite nice. She knew she was getting close now, the shadow of the sheer cliff could be seen on the ground. Scar knew that an old drake had recently passed away and like so many others given his hoard to the will of the Etheriks. Scarlette wished to claim her share, maybe only as a memento of the old drake that had always been so kind to her. She quite missed Thorne, he had been one of her few friends. Scar saw the cave far up on the wall. She sighed and opened her brilliant fire red wings. She gave a single strong beat of them and felt her small body lifted into the air. She soared into the large cave and landed. The small female walked around the others already here into a small forgotten corner she had always liked. Scarlette spied a silver necklace covered in dust. She blew a bit and all the dust came flying off. Scar saw that underneath the dust was a beautiful sapphire gem. She remembered Thorne telling her about it. It had been his last memoir of his daughter after she passed away in a conflict. The necklace had always been special to him and she thought somebody who knew its history should have it. The small tabby grabbed it in her mouth gently. She tossed the long chain over her head and it slipped over her neck. Perfect, she thought happily.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I am a holibomber!

I have gifted 8 people.

I have received 8 gifts.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

━━━━━━━━━( credit )━━━━━
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxx

xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ

xxxxxxxxxxx
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
━━( is much easier )━━━━━━━
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dєmσn chíld 77

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LadyThumbs » Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:56 am

Raven

Djinn|Looks 19|Female|loner|cave in forest

Raven was thinking about what kind of book to read next when she was suddenly sucked out of the gem and appeared in front of Scarlette. 'Finally some excitement' Raven thought as she examined her surroundings, a small orange Etherik stood in front of her wearing the necklace. "Man 500 years will give you such a crick in the neck" Raven said casually to the Etherik as she hovered above the ground and cracked her neck.

(Alladin reference lol)
LadyThumbs
(I'm too much of a noob to make a cool signature)
LadyThumbs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby horror. » Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:28 am

Orion Belladonna
|| Location: On the road! |||| Species: Revenant. |||| Occupation:: Mercenary Healer. |||| Tagged: Iris!! ||

"Ah!" With a sudden burst of magic and light, the elk disappeared and took the form of a katana with butterflies decorating the hilt of the sword. Orion deflected the man's attack and knocked his sword out from his hand. The scimitar landed a few feet away. He pointed the blade of his katana at the man's throat. "Boss!" The bandits stepped forward to protect their leader but Orion's glare froze them in fear their leader would end up decapitated. "W-Wa-" "What did I just say? I'm not giving you clowns a cent. And if you know what's good for you, you'll let me through. Understand?" "Y-yes sir..." "That's more like it." The man fell onto the ground with shock. Orion pulled his blade away and turned to push past the bandits who rushed to help their leader. "Y-You'll pay for this!" Orion looked back at him with an irritated frown. "I said I'm not paying anything. Do I have to make myself clear again?" "N-No.."
horror.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fruitywhales » Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:59 am

Iris Faarlan\Female\"18"\Gargoyle\Loner\Tags;Orion

Iris turned around again, peering at the strange duo a second time. Completely ignoring what could have ambushed her from behind. It was best to kill those bandits now, every loner knew that. If they waited, the bandits would only come back again and again. Her skin slowly plated with rock from her eagerness. Iris lingered behind the trees unsure of what to do, jump in? Or stand by. Her only goal was to kill those bandits Right there and now. She hated using her powers but reluctantly did, "Id kill them now. It would save you and the rest of us a lot more trouble." She spoke gravely in Orion's mind.

Marvin/male/21/merchant/tags;open/location:Dragonsbane

Marvin walked slowly thinking his delivery would slip off his back at any given moment. He just wanted to collapse. "I hate my job." Marvin groaned. He exhaled his expression suddenly morphing into determination. "You love your job, just get it to the bakery!" He snorted, pulling his act together and making his last effort to grapple onto the package holding it tight like his life depended on it.
Fruitywhales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me