ιт'ѕ a new dawn (o // a)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

would you consider joining?

yes
42%
maybe
42%
no
17%

Total votes : 24

liam [1] sondra [1] samual [1] addison [1]

Postby ~ moth ~ » Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:31 am

setting
wednesday // 2 p.m. // school just got out // sunny with a few clouds // warm // small breeze

heros should be heading toward their base unless they see anything troublesome going on.

villains can either start to cause trouble or head to their base.

liam logan howlett // claws
19 || male || co savior || homosexual || crush // open || where // place || tags // open
for liam it was just another regular day. he had just finished up fixing some guys broken sink when it hit two o'clock. two o'clock was when the schools got out and the watchdogs were to head to the base to either train or be given orders, and liam was the one giving orders.

once done with the job and paid liam began to make his way to the watchdogs base. he walked down along the sidewalks of new york. he kept his eyes peeled for any suspicious activity, but nothing happened as he made his way to the hq.

when liam reached the base he walked into the head office where all the cameras were. he seemed to be the only one at the base right now, but that would probably change soon. when he finshed checking the cameras and the bases systems liam made his way into one of the training rooms. he unsheathed his claws and began to hit and claw at a practice dummy.

ร๏ภ๔ภค ๔เคภ ๏ร๒๏ภภ // g๏๒lเภ
18 || ภ๏ภ๒เภคภy // ๔Ŧค๒ || ๔єรтภยcтเ๏ภ cภєคт๏ภ || pคภคѕєхυคl || cภยรђ // ๏pєภ || wђєภє // plคcє || тคgร // ๏pєภ
when two o'clock hit the clocks scattered throughout dians house began to go off. dians teacher packed up her stuff and left. dian said goodbye to their teacher and cleaned up their desk. they walked out of one of the many offices in their house, shutting the door behind them.

dians eyes wandered around the large hallway. they sighed, walking through the hallway of the mansion that they lived in. the clocks stopped ringing and the house fell silent once more other than their black boots clicking against the wooden floors. dian walked into one of the many bedrooms. light flooded into the room from the large windows.

grabbing their hat and gloves, dian called for a car. when they stepped outside they had both their hat and gloves on and a car was sitting outside the mansion waiting for dian. dian climbed into the backseat of the car, saying to the driver, you know where to go. with that the car was off, heading to the villains base.

ˢᵃᵐᵘᵃˡ ᵃᵃʳᵒᶰ ᵖᵃʳᵏᵉʳ // ᵗᵃʳᵃᶰᵗᵘˡᵃ
Ιб || ᵐᵃˡᵉ || ᵗʳᵒᵘᵇˡᵉᵐᵃᵏᵉʳ || ᵇᶤˢᵉˣᵘᵃˡ || ᶜʳᵘˢʰ // ᵒˡᶤᵛᶤᵃ ᵠᵘᵉᵉᶰ || ʷʰᵉʳᵉ // ᵖˡᵃᶜᵉ || ᵗᵃᵍˢ // ᵒᵖᵉᶰ
as soon as the bell rang signaling that the school day was over, sam was running out the door. a mischievous sparkle was in the boys eyes and a goofy grin was planted on his face. his backpack was slung over one shoulder and a skateboard was in his hand.

once outside sam set his skateboard down on the ground he began to ride on it. he wondered what he was going to do today to stir up some trouble. his main thought was should he head to base and see if the devastations had anything for him to do or if he should just do his own thing for now then report to them later.

with a small nod of his head sam decided he should do his own thing for now. if he wanted to be bumped up to a destruction creator then hed have to prove that he could do some damage. swerving his skateboard into an alley the teen quickly changed into his villain suit. he shoved his skateboard into his bag and left his backpack sticking to a wall.

once changed sam climbed atop a building. he set himself on the ledge of a roof. he bent down on his legs and set his hands down between his legs on the roof. his brown eyes looked through his goggles, searching for a victim to mess with.

ɑɗɗiรѳɳ cɑʀtɛʀ // ɦɑwk
15 || Բɛɱɑʆɛ || ʆѳɳɛʀ ɦɛʀѳ || ɗɛɱiรɛxuɑʆ || cʀuรɦ // ѳpɛɳ || wɦɛʀɛ // pʆɑcɛ || tɑgร // ѳpɛɳ
when the school bell rang, addie gathered up her school work. she placed it in her satchel and stood up, pushing her chair in. she began to walk out of class with all the other kids. she pulled her phone out and put her earbuds into her ears. she turned her music on and placed her phone into her pocket.

once out of school addie climbed onto a school bus. the bus took her a few blocks away from the school, where she got off. once off the bus addie walked into her apartment building. she took the elevator up to her floor. once off the elevator addie walked into her apartment. she said hi to her parents, grabbed a snack, and fed her two cats.

at her apartment addie put on most of her super suit underneath her regular clothes. she didn't put on her shoes, gloves, or mask. after mostly changing into her suit, addie left her apartment and got onto the elevator once more, instead of heading back down, she went up to the top floor.

when addie reached the top floor addie climbed up the stairs to the roof. once on the roof she fully changed into her super suit. she stood atop the roof, standing on the ledge, staring down at the streets below.

╰ ⋯ how the most dangerous thing . • ⊹ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋯ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ◂ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⋯⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ↼╯
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀╰ is to love -

. • adrien - adult - they / he / she - aroace ⋆ ╮

╰ ⋯ how you will heal and rise above . • ⊹

───────────────────────────────────────────
x▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋮

. - • crowned by an overture ↼╯
bold and beyond . • ⋆

╰ ⋯ ah, it’s more courageous to ⋆
▸ — overcome ⊹ .

──────────────────────────

~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ιт'ѕ a new dawn (o // a)

Postby McShmalex » Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:12 am

Eric Alsonit || Silver Demon || 19|| Male || Destruction Creator || Pansexual || McShmalex

Eric left class, closing the door behind him after waving bye to his teacher. He wanders through the school, wondering if he should report to the base first, or if he should do some damage and then report after. He weighs his options for a bit before heading home, walking the few blocks towards the tall building and entering it, unlocking his small apartment and changing into his suit, fixing his mask so that it stayed put on his face. He grabs his bag and tosses in some spray paint and a quick change of clothes if he finds trouble. Looping his sword belt on he decides to leave his gun, not wanting to do too much damage today, just scare a few wanna be heroes. He jumps onto his fire escape, climbing to his roof before looking around the city, looking for a new target for his art.
xx♕ ━━ if lightning is the
concerned about the trees ━━ ♕
━━━━━━[★]━━━━━━
Hi, I'm Alex! I love to roleplay
and trade, so don't hesitate to
shoot me a trade or a pm about
an rp I might be interested in!

Alex's OCs - link - credit - link - link
━━━━━━[★]━━━━━━
McShmalex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nnightmare » Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:00 am

Syren "Skye" Quinzel || Syren || 15 || Female || Troublemaker || Heterosexual || Phire Fenix

Syren stuffed her neatly organized notebooks, binders, and pencil pouch into her backpack as soon as the bell rang. She pretended to be a shy, quiet nerd at school so she wouldn't draw much attention to her herself. She didn't really have any friends at school either, so she didn't have to deal with making up a whole story and all.

She briskly walked to her locker, took a few supplies out and threw them into her bag, then rushed out of the school. She frowned when the sun shone into her eyes. She didn't like the sun. She soon wove through the streets to the darker part of town, entering her house. She washed out the spray hair dye she had to wear everyday (and had to wash everyday... It was quite annoying) and tied her hair up too, removing her glasses. After that, she changed out of black leggings and a loose white shirt and into a tight white tank top and ripped denim shorts.

Then she raced through her homework, as she didn't like having to waste precious time on homework when she could be terrorizing citizens. She wandered around the area, looking for any friends or any innocent people who seemed annoying to her.
Last edited by nnightmare on Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nnightmare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mileven♥︎ » Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:28 am

{On Mobile Post coming soon :3}

~Bluestar

{Taylor Wayne, Oliva Queen, Katy Snow}
╒══════════╕
✸✸✸✸✸
credit
╘══════════╛
mileven♥︎

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rooster Cult » Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:36 am

Jaidex Cross || Rage || 18 || male || loner || straight || Smol Birb
Jaidex sat silently on a park bench. He hadn't gone to school that day as he often skipped classes on a whim. In sheer boredom he stared at the people who walked along the park. He had been people watching for hours in the same place, glaring from under the hood with dark red eyes. His earbuds hid under his hood along with his face, yet only one was in ear, he was still open and listening to the world around him.

He let out a sign and got up, stretching his stiff legs and cracking various joints. He never really had anything good to do on his own. Long ago he had started taking in odd jobs to help people, which had evolved to helping people for no other reason besides habit. Now, he found himself actively seeking for people to help in ways only he could do. Walking down the busy sidewalks he could feel people staring at him. He wondered if anyone recognized him. He had no alias, no secret identity. There were no newspapers with his masked figure and the headline "Who is Rage?" It was just him. Just Jaidex. And he liked it that way.

Cadfael || Blue Ghost || 16 || male || loner villain || straight || Smol Birb

It was 2:00pm. At least that is what the alarm in Cadfael's pocket to him. He wad been around the block enough to know this was the exact time when things got fun. Like a whole different world waking up. Villains trying to cause trouble, heroes trying to stop the villains, and more villains arising just to stop the heroes, causing a ridiculous cycle. In the chaos Cadfael stepped out. He held in his hand a large butcher's knife he had recently bought from a convenience store. It was hysterical what people would sell to kids. of course it wasn't weird that he would go into the same store, and buy the same knife almost everyday. What else would he do with them except for cutting meat or veggies. He let out a sarcastic laugh. Who was going to be his plaything today? He wondered. Of course it had to be someone who deserved it. He wasn't like the others. He was never like them.
----
Rooster or Ruce // Autistic // any pronouns
Rooster Cult

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby McShmalex » Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:43 am

Eric Alsonit || Silver Demon || 19|| Male || Destruction Creator || Pansexual || McShmalex

Eric climbed down the building, opening windows and swiping small things as he went, getting to the roof of the next building, running across to the villain meeting, deciding against wanting to start trouble.
━━━━━━[★]━━━━━━

━━━━━━[★]━━━━━━
McShmalex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mileven♥︎ » Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:51 am

𝒞𝒶𝓉𝒢𝒾𝓇𝓁🐾
||Taylor Wayne||Catgirl||Female||18||Villain||Bored, Mischievous,||Tags: None {But open}||Location: Leaving School||

Taylor stuffed her backpack full of her stuff and ran out of the building. She waved goodbye to her 'friends' and sighed. She was excited to leave this nut-house. She pulled a hair-band off her wrist, and tied a bouncy pony-tail. She wedges clicked on the sidewalk and she looked around. She wanted something fun to do. But it was not gonna happen at school. She wiped some dust off her black jeans pulled a bracelet she had pick-pocketed from Sofia, a girl that sat next to her in class. She placed it on her wrist and ran as fast as she could to get away from her school. A place of rules. Somewhere not for Taylor.

Black Arrow↣
||Olivia Queen||Black Arrow||Female||18||Hero||Tired, Hopeful||Tags: None. {But open}

Olivia was half-asleep when class was dismissed. She jumped up, frightened by the bell, and running feet all around her. She had been up all night last night doing homework, and putting arrows through villains. She was only wishing for one night off. If she came to school tired everyday, someone had to have figured out by now! She packed her stuff up and was about to leave, when her teacher be cloned her and handed her a detention slip for the next day. She nodded, knowing what it was for. She walked out of class. The sun felt good on her shoulders, and the light breeze made her hair blow. She was drifting off to sleep while she was walking. A ping on her phone had snapped her awake. She shook her head and read.

Dad: Please hurry.
Me: For what?

Dad: Extra Training. You need it.
Me: What?

Dad: We had agreed to help your form yesterday did you forget?
Me: Yes.

Queen Frost❅
||Katy Snow||Queen Frost||Female||18||Hero||Neutral, happy smothered||Tags: None {Open}||

Katy waved goodbye and smiled gleefully. She promptly swigged her backpack onto her shoulder and walked away her smiled continuous. She wiped away her sweat. It was nor overly hot, but enough to make a meta who manipulates ice feel like she is melting. She walked into a shady spot and sighed. She walked through the shade all the ways the her apartment.
╒══════════╕
✸✸✸✸✸
credit
╘══════════╛
mileven♥︎

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby McShmalex » Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:06 am

Eric runs across the roof, ducking behind a small shed as he pulls on his civillian clothes, jumping down, walking closer to the base.
━━━━━━[★]━━━━━━

━━━━━━[★]━━━━━━
McShmalex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Keith- » Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:34 pm

Ryan McCormick || Ignis || 19 || Cismale || Protector / Pyrokinesis || Homosexual
Tagged;; Open

The day had seemed to go by very slowly. He'd arrived at Taco Bell around 6 that morning, yawning as he walked into the building. He'd gotten straight to work, serving breakfast and other foods to the customers in the building, leaving his coworkers to tend to drive-thru. It wasn't a different day in any way. He didn't know why he'd been hired on for the job. He wasn't that emotional in any way. But still he'd gotten it. Maybe it was because people knew who he was. Few approached him with that knowledge, however,
since there were rumors about his blunt and emotionless personality.

When his shift ended at two, Ryan headed home. He instantly changed out of his work uniform, throwing it on his bed. He changed into his normal clothes, which doubled as his superhero outfit, and headed downstairs and out the door. Once outside, he strode quickly towards the Watchdogs' base.

Upon arriving, he stepped inside and shook his hair a bit. Heading to an open training room, he started to attack a dummy. Hand-to-hand combat wasn't his specialty- long-range fire attacks were. But still, it paid to be trained in both.
-Keith-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nnightmare » Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:20 pm

Syren "Skye" Quinzel || Syren || 15 || Female || Troublemaker || Heterosexual || Phire Fenix

Syren spotted a familiar black-haired girl. Taylor. Taylor was one of her close friends, and Taylor could control her powers much better than Syren, so Taylor was a rank higher. Syren waved at her friend and said, "Hey Taylor!" She and Taylor could wreak some serious havoc together. She enjoyed harming people with a partner, as it tended to be more fun. Syren grinned at her friend, heaving her baseball bat to her shoulders.
nnightmare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me