☆ - Galaxies Cross... { OC roleplay, open/accepting }

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: ☆ - Galaxies Cross... { OC roleplay, open/accepting }

Postby .celestential. » Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:28 am

((oh sorry about that! edited with a room number ^_^))

Hi! I'm Blue. I'm aromantic, asexual, and nonbinary. I'm currently living in the US, and I'm always up for a roleplay or conversation. Feel free to shoot me a PM if you want to talk! they/them pronouns please
.celestential.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nykta » Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:04 am

What is the range of numbers that you'd like for the room numbers?
nykta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bigwig. » Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:09 am

♥ I currently have four floors listed on the front page - 1st floor rooms would be 101,102,103, and so on. 2nd floor rooms are 200s, 3rd floor rooms are 300s, and 4th floor rooms would be 400s. So anything in those ranges would be okay c: }
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nykta » Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:20 am

Okay thanks ^_^
nykta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nykta » Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:22 am

((All done! Sorry if the picture is too big, I didn't think it'd be that huge))
nykta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ya'll'dv'e

Postby wilde » Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:31 am

guess who's back. back again.

name; clint alejandro herrera
    age; twenty-six
    gender; male
    nationality; half-latino, half-white
    species; werewolf actually a big puppy
    fandom; oc

sexuality; homosexual, polyamorous
    relationship status; single
    crush; none

appearance;
    (human form) clint is a lean, athletic man standing at around 5'11" with tanned skin. he has messy, wavy brown hair that reaches to his chin and his eyes are a dark brown color. there's some stubble on his chin. when irritated or annoyed, his eyes will flash a golden yellow for a brief moment, which is a dead giveaway of his condition. another giveaway is that his canine teeth and nails are longer and sharper than usual, though it isn't as obvious to most. he tends to wear a cowboy hat with whatever outfit he's wearing. there is a bite mark that can be found on his left forearm.
    (werewolf form) a large, muscular bipedal wolf that stands at 8'0" armed with sharp teeth and claws. his fur is mainly a dark brown with white fur on his chest, stomach, and muzzle area and his eyes are a golden yellow.

abilities;
    being a werewolf, clint is forced to undergo a painful transformation every full moon and the days before and after the full moon. the transformation can also be triggered by getting worked up, stressed, or very angry. he can shift at will, but he'll rarely do this. he still has some control over himself in wolf form, although there are times where he can become out of control. when he transforms back, he remembers bits and pieces of what he did as a wolf. he has enhanced strength, speed, smell and hearing in both forms, although they are slightly weaker in human form. wounds and injuries heal faster than the usual human unless it's caused by silver or wolfsbane, which causes burns if in contact with his skin and can cause death if either enters his bloodstream.

personality;
    at first glance, clint is very arrogant and loves to show off. he's very confident in his abilities and tends to act first before thinking. he can easily lose his temper and becomes increasingly moody as the full moon approaches. clint isn't very trustful of most monsters, but he won't bother to hurt or kill one if they don't pose as a danger. he finds some kind of enjoyment in pissing people off and gets into a lot of fights as a result, but he doesn't care about that fact and actually loves getting into fights. once you get to know him, he's a very fun guy to hang out with and does take chances to joke around or tease you once in a while. in werewolf form, he's aggressive and violent at first. if you're close enough to him, despite his monstrous appearance, he'll act very playful and energetic, even more so than his human form, and acts similar to that of a dog. give him lots of bellyrubs, and he'll probably love you forever. he might even sit down on your lap, despite his huge size.
    history;
    clint was born and raised on a ranch in texas. his father came from a family of simple ranchers while his mother on the other hand came from a family of monster hunters. she taught him everything he knows about dealing with monsters and how to kill them. at the age of 18, he was old enough and ready to follow his mother's footsteps and deal with monsters like her. a few months later, he'd managed to track down and kill a werewolf. it was only moments after killing the wolf he noticed the bite on his arm. despite being a monster himself, he still continues to hunt monsters while trying to keep his condition a secret.

room; 325
wilde

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bigwig. » Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:10 pm

@achillean and @~StormFall~, both accepted! glad to have ya here. }
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .celestential. » Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:17 pm

((how many people do we need to start?))

Hi! I'm Blue. I'm aromantic, asexual, and nonbinary. I'm currently living in the US, and I'm always up for a roleplay or conversation. Feel free to shoot me a PM if you want to talk! they/them pronouns please
.celestential.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bigwig. » Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:09 pm

♥ we could probably start very soon, though with all things considered I'd like to wait for at least one more person to join (or silverlightcs to add their character/s) before we officially start. }
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby silverlightcs » Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:26 pm

I've finished! Sorry for the short wait!
╒═════════════════════════════════════╕
writing dumpart dumpcharrie dump
XIA

noo school go away ;w;
music theory is the best thing ever tho

< tsubasa ga nakerya, sora o furashite kurerya ii >
╘═════════════════════════════════════╛
silverlightcs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery