One Last Chance (open to all)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: One Last Chance (open to all)

Postby Scottish9 » Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:08 am

sassy_casifer wrote:
Name: Darya
Species: dryad
Wanted rank: female
Zoo: Dryad Grove
Number: ?
Looks: above ^^ (took me forever to find that picture XD)
+traits: loyal, intelligent, optimistic
-traits: shy, anxious, falls in love easily
strengths: running, healing with herbs and such, water
Weaknesses: fire, public speaking, talking to people she doesn't know
Backstory: Darya was born and raised in the zoo, and doesn't know of life outside. She often listens to stories told by the older members, to hear about what life was like before they were captured.
Other: n/a

would you mind making a zoo employee?
So, I am no longer really playing. I am sticking around to collect pets which I will exchange for art. Please only contact me about art or if you need some advice or a listening ear.
Scottish9

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby primcval » Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:35 am

OrcaLover9 wrote:
sassy_casifer wrote:
Zoo: Dryad Grove
Backstory: Darya was born and raised in the zoo, and doesn't know of life outside. She often listens to stories told by the older members, to hear about what life was like before they were captured.

would you mind making a zoo employee?

not at all! working on his form rn
primcval ● she/her
used to be avarii ;
toyhou.se
tumblr
● on small hiatus
primcval

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby primcval » Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:52 am

sassy_casifer wrote:
Zoo: Northwood

Name: Jason O'Haare
Looks: above ^^
+traits: talented, caring, sympathetic
-traits: proud, vague, shy
Skills: dealing with animals, calming aggravated things down
Weaknesses: the sight of blood (why he's not a doctor), sudden loud noises
Backstory: Jason had a normal life, so he wasn't quite sure what made him want to work at the zoo with all the "freaks", as his parents called them. Jason was quite fed up with his parents, and left the house as soon as he could. Being pretty intelligent, he was accepted into a veterinarian academy earlier than usual, and left to learn how to handle animals.
Quote: "We should take a moment and hold it and know that life has a hopeful undertone."

okie dokie! added his form
primcval ● she/her
used to be avarii ;
toyhou.se
tumblr
● on small hiatus
primcval

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scottish9 » Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:25 am

sassy_casifer wrote:
sassy_casifer wrote:

Name: Jason O'Haare
Looks: above ^^
+traits: talented, caring, sympathetic
-traits: proud, vague, shy
Skills: dealing with animals, calming aggravated things down
Weaknesses: the sight of blood (why he's not a doctor), sudden loud noises
Backstory: Jason had a normal life, so he wasn't quite sure what made him want to work at the zoo with all the "freaks", as his parents called them. Jason was quite fed up with his parents, and left the house as soon as he could. Being pretty intelligent, he was accepted into a veterinarian academy earlier than usual, and left to learn how to handle animals.
Quote: "We should take a moment and hold it and know that life has a hopeful undertone."

okie dokie! added his form

Accepted!
So, I am no longer really playing. I am sticking around to collect pets which I will exchange for art. Please only contact me about art or if you need some advice or a listening ear.
Scottish9

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nebelung » Sun Feb 05, 2017 6:22 am

Name: Perry
Species: Harpy
Wanted rank: ( ? )
Number: ( ? )
Looks: A tall, lithe blue-grey feathered bird (peregrine falcon) with a scruffy-haired head. http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/i ... 1475624386
+traits: Patient, artistic, collector
-traits: greedy, cocky, distant
strengths: His greatest strength is his speed. His wings, long and pointed, and figure (light and lithe) aid when it comes to his daring height dives. But as all harpies have, he also bears razor sharp talons and pointed, serrated teeth.
Weaknesses: Being confined in a zoo for a large part of his life, he doesn't quite remember what it's like outside, and would be hesitant to leave if the opportunity ever reared itself.
Backstory: He was only a fledgling when his flock's camp was raided. His entire brood had been taken, but only he managed to survive. He was raised within the harpy spires, taking a liking to the handlers.
Other: Since the other harpy appears to have arms, maybe they could be like... different types of harpies?

Name: Linnae Collins
Looks: [see above!]
+traits: Confident, cooperative, general peacemaker
-traits: gets overwhelmed easily, quiet, obsessive
Skills: Loves her job, so she does it well.
Weaknesses: She only knows how to work with harpies, and prefers to keep a distance between herself and the other creatures.
Backstory: At a young age she's been fond of birds and harpies. She studied them excessively all throughout schooling and was overjoyed in learning of the Northwood's harpies. She now specializes in monitoring their well being and health, and enjoys watching them with their handlers.
Quote: "To make a bad day worse, spend it wishing for the impossible."
Other: I'm not exactly sure what doctors do here, but can't wait to roleplay !

she | adult who fails at adulting | engaged ♥
Nebelung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scottish9 » Sun Feb 05, 2017 6:36 am

Nebelung wrote:Name: Perry
Species: Harpy
Wanted rank: ( ? )
Number: ( ? )
Looks: A tall, lithe blue-grey feathered bird (peregrine falcon) with a scruffy-haired head. http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/i ... 1475624386
+traits: Patient, artistic, collector
-traits: greedy, cocky, distant
strengths: His greatest strength is his speed. His wings, long and pointed, and figure (light and lithe) aid when it comes to his daring height dives. But as all harpies have, he also bears razor sharp talons and pointed, serrated teeth.
Weaknesses: Being confined in a zoo for a large part of his life, he doesn't quite remember what it's like outside, and would be hesitant to leave if the opportunity ever reared itself.
Backstory: He was only a fledgling when his flock's camp was raided. His entire brood had been taken, but only he managed to survive. He was raised within the harpy spires, taking a liking to the handlers.
Other: Since the other harpy appears to have arms, maybe they could be like... different types of harpies?

Name: Linnae Collins
Looks: [see above!]
+traits: Confident, cooperative, general peacemaker
-traits: gets overwhelmed easily, quiet, obsessive
Skills: Loves her job, so she does it well.
Weaknesses: She only knows how to work with harpies, and prefers to keep a distance between herself and the other creatures.
Backstory: At a young age she's been fond of birds and harpies. She studied them excessively all throughout schooling and was overjoyed in learning of the Northwood's harpies. She now specializes in monitoring their well being and health, and enjoys watching them with their handlers.
Quote: "To make a bad day worse, spend it wishing for the impossible."
Other: I'm not exactly sure what doctors do here, but can't wait to roleplay !

Accepted!

Heads up all, we are starting soon!
Scottish9

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scottish9 » Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:11 am

Now open to Roleplaying!

Caden-male-head doctor-North-open

Caden sat in his office, staring out the window. With a huff, he stood up and grabbed his jacket. 'Might as well take advantage of the weather and go for a stroll," he said.
Scottish9

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nebelung » Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:40 pm

Linnae - female - doctor ; harpies - Northwood - Open
Looking up at the sky as she walked, Linnae tugged her leather jacket tighter over her shoulders and suppressed a sigh. As much as she loved working so closely with harpies, she couldn't help but feel a bit of dread as she walked through the smdoors and signed in. It was as if something strange were in the air, and it annoyed her that shebcoukdnt exactly pinpoint it. Like that feeling you get when you think you're forgetting something, when you really aren't...

Perry - male - harpy - Northwood - Open
Having only woken moments ago, Perry still perched on his branch near the back of the exibit, occasionally nosing through a patch of feathers on his wing to keep himself from falling asleep again.

Nebelung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scottish9 » Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:57 pm

Caden-male-head doctor-north-open

Caden ambled out the door, shivering at the breeze. "I have got to get out more," he decided. As he passed the hyena crater, he saw Linnae walking by. "Oh, that reminds me," he muttered. "Linnae!" He shouted

Anhrefn-female-dragonborn-south-open
Ahnrefn landed on a ledge in her enclosure and surveyed the view. "Good day to be alive. Ah wait, it ain't. I be trapped," she muttered, carefully arranging her wings on her back.
Scottish9

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nebelung » Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:05 pm

Linnae - female - doctor ; harpies - Northwood - Open
She had to make sure their feathers were in top condition... Their meals fresh; no dirt that could make them sick... Oh, it wouldn't be the time of year to worry about eggbounds, was it? She had been so deep in thought of her day that she almost didn't hear Dr. Caden until she slowly registered seeing him out the corner if her eye. She stopped, facing him. Had she forgotten something? hopefully nothing important...! "Sir?"

Nebelung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me