(PM me if you want to join) Of The Broken Minded

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: (new and accepting) Of The Broken Minded

Postby Scottish9 » Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:35 pm

Do we need a scientist?
So, I am no longer really playing. I am sticking around to collect pets which I will exchange for art. Please only contact me about art or if you need some advice or a listening ear.
Scottish9

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tombstone.frost » Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:46 pm

OrcaLover9 wrote:Do we need a scientist?

Um, maybe, I'm making A scientists profile atm, so if you want to be one, go ahead.
Tombstone.frost

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tombstone.frost » Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:55 pm

Name: Zero
Orientation: Bisexual
Species: (choose scientist or experiment); Scientist
Powers: [Has One To Be Revealed]
Positive Traits:organized, smart, [spmetimes kind]
Negative Traits:easily angered, brutal, Kept to himself
Hobbies (before or after capture/escape): He likes to experiment with different serums, one being his greatest accomplishment. This serum, if injected into your neck, could make you slave like. It puts you in a hypnosis state of mind, [easily influenced].
Relationship(s): He's single
Family: his sister, Ann.
Experiment Number (optional); (was 102)
(credit goes to artist)

Last edited by Tombstone.frost on Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tombstone.frost

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scottish9 » Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:00 pm

Name: Caden Schmidt
Orientation: straight
Species: (choose scientist or experiment); scienceing!
Powers: nope
Positive Traits: smart, calm, analytical
Negative Traits: cold, stubborn
Hobbies (before or after capture/escape): he likes to draw
Relationship: nope
Family: rumored to be related to Emma, as they are both leanly built with spiky brown hair and ruddy eyes
Experiment NUmber (optional); nope
So, I am no longer really playing. I am sticking around to collect pets which I will exchange for art. Please only contact me about art or if you need some advice or a listening ear.
Scottish9

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tombstone.frost » Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:04 pm

Ann sat on the bench of her cell, knees hugged to her chest, her left wrist stuck to the wall with a cuff. She whimpered and looked around, to see who else was in the cell with her. She squinted her blind eye, testing if she could even see color. Of course, she couldnt, but that wouldn't stop her from trying.
Tombstone.frost

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scottish9 » Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:05 pm

Emma growled under her breath, pacing her cell. Her brown-gold hair had grown longer and now hung in a shaggy curtain over her face. Red light danced along her fingertips.
Scottish9

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tombstone.frost » Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:12 pm

Zero

Zero carried his clipboard, cigarette in mouth. He went over to Emma's cell, grinning. He tapped the bars with his pen and laughed.

Ann

Frost lifted her head, just a bit, and whimpered louder. Her gaze traveled to the blinding light outside of the cells.
Tombstone.frost

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragon_Elf » Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:15 pm

Ember|12|Female|Experiment

I listen to a girl whimper, and my heart reaches out for her. I look around for the friendly scientist, but can't spot him. Of course, I'm not in the best position, but still, it's a pity. He might be able to help her. I look into the darkness of the cells opposite me, and see a long haired girl pacing with red dancing on her fingers. I watch the red dance, and I have an urge to chase it. I'd learnt to recognise this as my Cat side, thanks to the scientists. Even as an experiment, they seemed to find pity in their hearts for me. Maybe because they are the only family I can remember. I watch as Zero approaches Emma and gives her a fright, and I let out a laugh. A nervous laugh.
We are Doers. We are Builders. We are Believers. We are Dreamers.
We are Roleplayers.
Dragon_Elf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scottish9 » Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:18 pm

Emma's heart stopped as Zero approached. Wild-Eyed, she glared around, seeing the cat-human watching her. She refocused on the scientist and cautiously approached the bars.

Cade sat in the hallway, watching several experiments. They always fascinated him. He also listened. He loved to listen.
Scottish9

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tombstone.frost » Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:23 pm

Zero
Scientist
twenty-two
Zero watched her precise movements, "now, how are you girls doing? Hungry? controlling your instincts?" he laughed, his laugh raspy. He looked around the cell, his eyes landing on Ember. His grin widened,

Ann Frost
Experiment
Seventeen
Ann watched quietly, she yearned to get free of the cuff on her hand, to be able to be free in general. She hadn't spoken, partially because she was afraid what would happen if she did speak
Tombstone.frost

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me