{open} - C L E A R ~ W A T E R S ~ & ~ B L U E ~ S K I E S

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: {open} - C L E A R ~ W A T E R S ~ & ~ B L U E ~ S K I E

Postby RoselynBlackThorne » Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:16 pm

[Winona Blue - Pirate Captain - / Margaret Dubois - Stowaway - Tags: Jonathan]

His captain scoffed. "Bloody stowaway picked a fight with me at the tavern."
The girl laughed a little. "Allo there," she said to the man with her grin still on her face; holding out her bruised hand for a handshake. "I'm Margaret."
"I said, shut up, girl," the captain said bluntly; turning her head away.

[Sarah - Captain Jack's Cabin Girl - Tags: Jack]

The little eye-patched girl peeped around the corner before noticing her captain... She giggled when she noticed that the doodle she had put on his face as he was sleeping was still there: a hand-drawn mustache with a matching beard and a hand-drawn eye-patch over one of his eyes.
She hid around the corner again; covering her mouth from her quiet giggling and clenching the mop that she was holding as she waited for him to notice.
RoselynBlackThorne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby statue, » Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:33 pm

Captain Red Harrington | Age 32
    "Hoist the sails and get ready for a skirmish. Other Captains are here sailing these waters." She commanded, while walking to her quarters, each step being almost a limp. "When we reach open waters out this cove I want all cannons at the ready and we need to find some sort of ship to destroy and raid before we run out of anything." She said going into her quarters and sat down in her chair, putting her leg up onto the desk that was dead center in the middle of the room.
statue,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Deleted Account. » Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:45 pm

︷︷︷︷︷︷︷︷︷︷︷︷︷︷︷︷︷
❁Lilly❁♀❁Mermaid❁Tags❁???❁
︸︸︸︸︸︸︸︸︸︸︸︸︸︸︸︸︸

☼She swims along closely to the surface of the ocean before leaping out and spreading out her arms before smiling and diving back in,this was what she liked to do to pass the time when she wasn't doing anything important like getting something to eat in order to survive but she just kept smiling before repeating the process over and over again. Lilly didn't seem to notice there was a ship sailing nearby until she caught a glimpse of it while leaping out of the water once more and she immediately dived back in,hoping nobody had saw her but the young mermaid was also growing curious and she began to cautiously swim towards the mighty wooden ship before poking her head out of the water and looking up at it. She remains quite as she begins to swim alongside it,wondering what the people were like that were on board but as she continues to swim suddenly the mermaid hits a rock and she winces in pain before hopping out onto it before looking down at her tail which now had blood leaking through the not-so-shiny anyway scales and she begin to search for something to bandage it yet she found nothing,Lilly had no idea what to do and she looked at the ship passing by before beginning to sing beautifully yet slightly painfully to try and get whomever was on the ship's attention.
Last edited by .Deleted Account. on Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
.Deleted Account.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nessiie » Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:01 pm

[size=85]
Chickadee Winters
"Dee"
female
Tags;; Jack // Sarah
I strolled into the captain's quarters, ready to discuss today's overall forecast of the water. My mouth dropped open when I saw what was on his face. I couldn't help but grin, and I sent a "good job" wink to Sarah. I leaned over and whispered, "That's what he gets for playing hooky and sleeping in, is it?" I asked, chuckling quietly. [size]
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
🌧

©

When the butterflies turned to dust
  • that covered my whole room

Nessiie| she/her | my characters

• | Art Shop
  • | art examples
  • always looking for art trades! Please pm me to work something out <33
Nessiie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby krazykitty00 » Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:11 pm

LEO CHALICE
age;; twenty-six gender;; male rank;; captain
fleet;; ruby chalice tags;; ace

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    Midmorning always came with the great smell of the open seas. Leo had woke up early that day just to watch the waves greet the rising sun. The orange glow caused the waves to turn a similar color, adding a nice black glow. It was all so ethereal. Before joining his father on this ship, he'd only dreamt of seeing such a sight. Now look at him. Leading the Frozen Ruby eastern with a crew he's proud of. And one with a strong mutual feeling of respect. And though he missed his dear mother dearly, he couldn't be any happier.
    Leo locked the helm in place to keep it steering on the right path before walking away from the helm and back to his room. It was a decent sized room with a bed, a desk, and a large map to complete the main decor. There were a few trinkets here and there, most of which belonged to his late father, different treasures from his many adventures, some he still didn't know the story of. He sat on the bed, a small groan coming as he placed his weight on it, then turned to lay down, awaiting the awakening of his crew. Though the captain had ended up falling back asleep not too long after hitting the bunk.
    A bit of sleep later and Leo was woken up by a strange thought. "I think I want a pet." He spoke out loud but to no one at all. It was at strange thought indeed and he could only laugh silently as he fell back to the dream that had given him such an idea. He got up for the second time that morning and stretched, a short yawn ensuing before he left the captian's den to see his rising and already awake crew. It was there he spotted Ace and approached him just in time to hear the older male's comment about the freedom of the ocean. "I'd have to disagree there mate. I say nothing is better than the ocean as a whole. Too much to offer to narrow it down to just one being the best." He said, tugging on the ponytail made of his shaggy brown hair.

VIVIAN NIGHT
age;; twenty-one gender;; female rank;; first mate buccaneer
fleet;; bad luck tags;; jack

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    Dark. So very dark. Alone, and afraid in the dark, shivering in a corner sat a little girl no older than four. She cowered there, eyes red and swollen as she sniffed as softly as possible. Her once white dress stained red. A body of one she once held so dear lying still before her shaking form. She had tried to help but no response had come from the figure asleep forever in the sea of red. A hand just as red as her dress reached out to her, belonging to another loving figure of hers. The one who had caused all this. They smiled sweet, face splattered with the dark color as well. "Come little one. It's just you and me now." The figure spoke, only backing the child into a corner further, unable to cry anymore, just whimpering fearfully. But where else could she go but with the last person who cared? Hesitation. A voice screaming "No. No!" But the girl was just a child. All she had left to do was reach out and take that hand. The voice grew louder, urging the little girl not to go, for it would be all over if she did. It grew louder. "No! Don't. You can't go. Stop." But it was too late...
    Vivian shot up from her bed, chest pounding and h face beaded with sweat. Her throat felt dry and she had goosebumps. Why had she dreamt of that? She looked around her quarters and felt the familiar rocking of her home, the Black Squall, and was immediately calmed. It was just a dream Viv... just a dream.. She told herself as she got from bed. She still felt a bit shaken up but as she began thinking of last night with her rowdy family she could but the dream behind her and go on with her day.
    She brushed her hair until it was down instead of everywhere before placing her broadsword in its holster around her waist and exiting her room. It seemed like her captain was already awake, and with and little something on his face. Seeing that was enough to get her out of her thoughts completely and she approached him with a grin. "Well I see you had a good time aye captain?" She snickered.

CHASE / LAW
age;; twenty gender;; male rank;; stowaway
crew;; himself tags;; xxxx

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    Chase was never one to wake up in the mornings. He honestly hated being woken up by the sun shining in his eye for no real reason, and he often tried to sleep in purposely until thesun was as high as possible and as far away from his face as possible. Though his little tag along Law wasn't having that today. "Wake yourself up fool. We don't have all day. We have a lead. You wait too long and we'll miss our chance!" Came the booming voice in his head, loud enough to rattle the boy out of his dreamy state. "I'm up, I'm up... geez.." He grumbled back, rolling out of bed and onto the floor, just to show his alter ego just how unhappy he was with his choice of waking up now. All Law could do was mentally face palm.
    After packing the little amount of things he had with him, Chase did his daily routine of showering, brushing his teeth and not bothering his hair before leaving out of the inn he had rented for the night. He paid the innkeeper and exited into the bustling world with a grown. "Man I hate the morning..." He groaned with another yawn before taking out his journal and reading it over. So if the lead is correct, they should be arriving at the harbour anytime now right? Maybe later today? He asked, beginning to walk slowly while gazing down in the small book of notes, green eyes barely giving any attention to where he was walking. "Yea. Possibly around midday, noon." With that confirmation, Chase nodded, marking things in his book while letting his feet lead him to the nearest diner for breakfast. Today would be tricky. He needed to steal from pirates... Great...

KADEN D. ROGERS
age;; thirty-nine gender;; male rank;; marine
fleet;; navy tags;; xxxx

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    W.I.P
krazykitty00

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pirate Spawn » Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:17 pm

{Kira Maine||23||Female||Outcast||Tavern||Tags:None}

This particular corner of the Black-Blood Tavern was more boisterous than normal. Not because of a fight, no nothing so harsh... Yet. Rather there was a girl, arm wrestling the man across from her, a huge smile spread across her face. Despite her gender, she didn't wear feminine clothing, rather she was wearing brown breeches and a matching cotton shirt. As the man's hand slammed onto the table the white haired mercenary grinned, jumping up onto the table in front of the large man. "Even you can't beat me! Is no one here strong enough to beat a woman?" Was she crazy? Probably. Drunk? Most definitely. And Kira was in no mind to back down from anyone who wanted a challenge. Whether or not they asked for one is another story entirely.

{Hassan Aku||20||Male||First Mate||Blue Pearl||Tags:Winona,Margaret,Jonathan}

Hassan, who had watched the commotion from the sails above, couldn't help but let out a laugh. Of course it had to be a fight, he was just sorry that he missed it. Though, as glad as he was that he wasn't heard, he still needed to report to the captain. Same thing every day, check the ship, make sure it's fine, talk to the captain and pray to Allah that was all he needed to do that day. Pushing his hair back and out of his eyes, the man scrambled down the lines to land just behind the captain, happy to wait until she had finished before he would give his report.
I love to RP. Sadly, they don't like me. But if you're interested, give me a PM. I don't bite much.
Pirate Spawn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RoselynBlackThorne » Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:20 pm

[Sarah - Captain Jack's Cabin Girl - Tags: Jack, Dee]

The little British girl smiled as she pulled out the ink and rolled-up leaf she used from her pockets. "Cap'n's a fun bloke to mess with when he's sleepin'," she whispered back with a giggle.
RoselynBlackThorne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kortico » Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:45 pm

tags: none/open location: being sneaky on the streets

He didn't know where he was. Actually, that and one other thing- he doesn't know where he's going. Of course, Nox never really knows, just travels and ends up wherever he ends up, sometimes miles away from his home. Or, what used to be home, anyway. What- what even was the name of this town? Nox doesn't particularly remember showing up here, just that he's been here for a few days, watching people- the citizens, and the other thieves. He's begun to recognize them now- never approaching them, or speaking to them, but he's not blind and he's not an idiot. He watches carefully enough to tell who is who.
Sticking close the port, where the bustle of the city seemed to thin, he stuck close to where he could somewhat blend in, throwing glances around him without moving his head, just dark eyes giving whoever passes by close enough a once over, scanning them for weapons so he knows who, exactly, to be wary about. Nox would like to think that he can easily defend himself, but he's still not asking to pick a fight with someone with skills leagues greater than his own, and end up stabbed and left to bleed out like a flayed fish, or whatever.
kortico

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hero's solace » Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:53 pm

Jonathan/ 22 years old/ Buccaneer/ tagging: Winona, Margaret, Hassan

Jonathan took the hand and gave a brief handshake. He then proceeded to yank the hand, and grab the girl to transport her. "Man, you beat her pretty good even her hand is bruised," he said, tossing the girl up and down. "So, the briggs right?" He asked, heading towards the stairs.
hero's solace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ohkami » Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:25 pm

Jack Rogers | Captain | Pirate | Male | 32 | Tag/s: Sarah, Dee, Vivian

"What the bloody hell are you speaking of?" Jack questioned Vivian, his more English side coming out as it often did when he was annoyed, or confused. "And what are you two doing over there?" He went on with, motioning to Dee and Sarah. He could not fully see them from the angle he was out in compared to them, but dispite the fact that he normally seemed to not hear things when asked, he had overly keen hearing - not as good as his eye sight, though. He just had a habit of daydreaming and dazzling out. "Last night?" He laughed loudly and heartily, rubbing the back of his head, happy as could be suddenly. "Best night! I cannot recall anything after the cook brought out the first course, though. I can recall we need to dock for supplies. I know that was our heading before the joyous celebration. Still true, aye?"

Ace D. Rogers | Swashbuckler/Navigator | Pirate | Male | 35 | Tag/s: Leo

Ace glanced as Leo walked over, and smirked at his reply. "Truer words have not been spoke, Captain," he replied, turning around so he could lean back on the rail, both elbows resting upon it as as well as the lower part of his back. "Just admiring the breeze as I watched a few seagulls fishing for breakfast. They were reminding me of a few memories of the past." Ace just grinned that joyous grin of his, the one that seemed to almost be a trademark of his. Even when being chased by authorizes or fighting with other pirates, that same grin was on his face, as if it was the best part of his entire life going on at that second. "Not normally one to think of the past, but you know how it is. One smell or a sight can bring back memories you had no idea you had... So, what's the plan anyway, Captain? Do we have a heading?"

Wolfram Sparrowhawk | Outcast | Thief/Assassin | Male | 25 | Tag/s: Mention of Nox and Kira

The noise of the tavern just off the docks caught Wolfram's attention. He always enjoyed pubs and the sort, mostly because they were great places for information, but also because they were fun entertainment. As if on cue, a body came flying out of the tavern. Clearly someone too drunk, who had gotten made over someone or something. He winced at the splash of the water the body hit, only to be followed by the loud voice of a woman, demanding a challenge it seemed. "This place is crazy," he muttered to himself with a shrug and shake of the head, only to notice the confused looked of a raven haired fellow not too far from where he was. Wolfram watched him carefully. There was something about him that stood out from the others as they passed by. Not something anyone would notice, but something the blonde had be reined to notice, despite the times of his training being lost in his mind. "He's up to something," he thought and said to himself, as if he was innocent in life.
Ohkami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me