Armageddon-ville (a Zombie RP)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Armageddon-ville (a Zombie RP)

Postby WitchHazel » Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:17 pm

{hehe vive le insomnia}

Cole Anderson

Gender: Male - Sexuality: Homosexual - Age: Early/Mid-twenties - Tags: Alister

Cole walked shakily out of his bathroom, clearly still trembling with the... well, shock - pun intended, of course - of what had just happened. He started to head back into the kitchen to brew himself a calming cup of tea. In hindsight, going to the kitchen after being roasted by his coffee maker was not a great idea, but Cole was too busy focusing on his mixed-up emotions than his thoughts. This idea was quickly forgotten when his ears picked up a soft noise coming from his bedroom. Curious yet erring on the side of caution, Cole slowly crept towards the room. He brandished his painfully charred hand as well as his perfectly fine hand in front of him in a defensive posture. Seemingly irrational fear pumped through his veins - rather slowly; his heart was very strangely not racing in his chest - as he reached up with a foot to turn the handle down. Upon doing so, he rushed into his bedroom screaming "HUAAA! HIYAH! WATTAI!" and various other ninja sounds while flailing his arms and legs around quite randomly at the golden intruder which he had noticed upon entering. "KWA - Owwwww!" Pain shot through his burnt hand, causing him to stop his feeble attempts at threatening behavior.
Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Adallina » Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:28 pm

Alister Aurelius

Gender: Male ◊ Sexuality: Pansexual ◊ Age: Immortal ◊ Tags:Cole

Alister lifted an eyebrow at the sudden intrusion, not bothering to move or shield himself in any way. Giving the poor ninja-wannabe his most winning smile he offered Cole one of the glasses. As their hands touched, he sent a healing ripple through Cole's injured hand. Smirking, Alister returned to his lounging.
"So," he began, as if they were meeting on a street corner, "I hear that you're a chef."
He twirled the champagne in his glass and took a dainty sip.

(blarg tired)
Last edited by Adallina on Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hey, I'm Lina c: I love fictional writing and reading as well as art of course!
Be yourself.
Everyone else is already taken. ~Oscar Wilde

Image Image
Adallina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:56 am

Cole Anderson

Cole accepted the glass of champagne without being conscious of his actions. He felt a strange, warm, rippling sensation work it's way through his hand as his skin made contact with that of the unfamiliar golden interloper. "Wha- HUH!?" To Cole's great astonishment, the burnt skin on his hand had completely healed. He pulled his hand away lightning-fast, dropping his champagne in surprise. He didn't even notice as the pristine glass shattered on the carpet below. The stranger asked a question which completely flew past Cole's ears. "Wha-how-who are you?" He asked incredulously, gaping openly at the beautiful yet bizarre man before him.
Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Adallina » Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:46 pm

Alister Aurelius

The sound of breaking glass caused Alister to jerk his head toward the noise. As if in slow motion his gaze moved from his newest creation to the explosion of glass on the floor. A tinkling shard came suddenly toward his face, slicing his elegant cheekbone. Wincing involuntarily--the shard did not hurt him in the physical sense-- he reached to quench the slight flow of golden blood easing out of the cut. He licked the ichor-like substance off of his index finger and gave Cole a gimlet stare. He despised being seen as weak, and he hadn't lasted five seconds with his new minion before betraying himself. He contemplated whether or not to kill his newest subject, tilting his head in thought.
Be yourself.

Image Image
Adallina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:39 am

Cole Anderson

Uh-oh, Cole thought instantly, feeling his stomach drop to the ground at the interloper's dark countenance. He hadn't missed the fact that his shattered champagne glass had sliced the delicate cheekbone of the strange man. Cole met the intruder's glittering gaze as an expression of panic worked its way across his face. This guy is absolutely terrifying. The young chef's eyes moved to the cut he had inflicted, and did not fail to notice the golden substance flowing it. He leapt back in astonishment, nearly tripping over the stem of the broken flute on the floor. "S-sorry," he stammered in a voice that sounded like a deflating balloon.
Hi there!
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Adallina » Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:16 pm

Alister Aurelius

The dark cloud in Alister's eyes vanished as suddenly as it had appeared, and he was all smiles again. Grinning with effortless dazzle, he stepped closer to the dark haired zombie before him. Intentionally misunderstanding Cole's apology, he explained,
"I said, I hear that you're the 'chef of the century'. Is this fact untrue?"
Be yourself.

Image Image
Adallina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Mon Dec 26, 2016 3:06 pm

Cole Anderson

"Uh..." Cole started warily. He scratched his head as he attempted to comprehend the gilded stranger's sudden change in countenance. "Y-yes?" he stammered. "Well, I'm a chef, a-a gourmet chef, that much is true, b-but I wouldn't call myself 'chef of the century'..." The words escaped in a nervous tumult; cascading over each other in a stuttering rush.
Hi there!
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me