W i n g s l N e w & A c c e p t i n g

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: W i n g s l N e w & A c c e p t i n g

Postby shadowbaby » Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:41 am

Username: shadowbaby
Name Of Person: Cameron Mitchel
Winged Or Human: Winged
Personality: Cam is an outgoing and competitive guy, he makes friends easily, but can also have fall-outs easier due to his competitive nature. He is also very protective of his sister
History (opt): Cameron and Serena were always very close, when she lost her hearing due to an infection, he swore to always take care of her, no matter what.
Other: Serena's twin

Username:
Name Of Person: Serena Mitchel
Winged Or Human: Winged
Personality: Serena is shy due to her being deaf, and most people not understanding it. They feel awkward around her and it makes her feel more shy. She is however, an enthusiastic competitor in games etc.
History (opt): Serena was not always deaf, she was able to hear until the age of 10. Then she had a very bad ear infection in both ears, and over the course of a year, it destroyed her hearing completely.
Other: Cameron's twin. She is deaf, Her and her brother communicate with ASL (American Sign Language) And she does some lip reading
Last edited by shadowbaby on Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it!
shadowbaby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shadowbaby » Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:47 am

Username: shadowbaby
Name Of Person: David Knight
Winged Or Human: Human
Personality: Friendly, kind to everyone except the winged, unless of course its part of an act to catch them.
History (opt): Friendly and charming, David seems like an all around nice guy, but he has a deep rooted hatred for the winged. His father was winged, and he treated his mother and himself horribly. David decided that if this was the way the winged were, he wanted them gone.
Other: His father had his back and arms tattooed to show that he was the son of a winged.
Last edited by shadowbaby on Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
shadowbaby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolf Howls » Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:13 am

All accepted!
Close your eyes and then open them quickly then close them. What Eevee evolution did you see first? That is you. Here is your personality: Espeon: The rich little brat. Umbreon: The creepy guy next door that stalks you. Vaporeon: The loud mouth that won't shut up. Flareon: The pretty one. Jolteon: The short tempered one that wants everyone dead. Leafeon: The quiet and innocent one. Glaceon: The rude one. Sylveon: The cute happy go lucky fairy that is friends with everyone.
Join my oil spill ocean rp: Here!
Join my Warrior Cat Clan rp: Here!
Join my EF5 tornado rp: Here!
Join my wild animal rp: Here!
Join my cat and dog rp: Here!
Join my fantasy human rp: Here!
Join my zodiac sign neighborhood rp: Here!
Wolf Howls

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolf Howls » Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:17 am

((Starting!))
Holly woke up in her beautiful bed. She pushed away the fluffy, white covers and opened her eyes. She instantly woke up. Holly walked to her kitchen and took a cup of vanilla yogurt from her fridge and looked in her pantry. She saw some granola and took the bag out. She looked in a cabinet and took out a bowl. She poured half of the yogurt into the bowl and then added granola. She did this once more and had a parfait. She went outside and sat on her beautiful white chair. She ate it happily.
Close your eyes and then open them quickly then close them. What Eevee evolution did you see first? That is you. Here is your personality: Espeon: The rich little brat. Umbreon: The creepy guy next door that stalks you. Vaporeon: The loud mouth that won't shut up. Flareon: The pretty one. Jolteon: The short tempered one that wants everyone dead. Leafeon: The quiet and innocent one. Glaceon: The rude one. Sylveon: The cute happy go lucky fairy that is friends with everyone.
Wolf Howls

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby all_is_lxst » Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:26 am

Username:Kies
Name Of Person:Jake Firenze
Winged Or Human: Human
Personality: You'll find out soon enough.
History (opt):
Other: He has a tattoo of a raven on his left shoulder.

(Kacy's last name is Moure)
all_is_lxst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shadowbaby » Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:43 am

David walked into the lab confidently. He was excited to start his new job as a hunter, he glanced around looking for someone to give him his first target, or even just to welcome him.

Cameron yawned and rolled over, then squinted as the sun that came through the crack in his curtains fell across his face. He grumbled and sat up, pushing his blankets away and rubbing the sleep from his eyes. He got up and dressed in shorts and a t-shirt, then ambled down the hall of the two bedroom house. He stopped outside Serena's door and pressed the button next to it, then waited. When he heard nothing he opened the door a crack, and peeked in. He smiled as he spotted his sister in her bed, her wings folded close and she was hugging her white Teddy bear, still sound asleep. He shut the door and walked to the kitchen to make breakfast.
Last edited by shadowbaby on Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
shadowbaby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolf Howls » Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:46 am

((Its in a neighborhood XD))
A scientist with long brown hair in a pony tail walked up to David. "Hello! I see its your first day here." she welcomed him.
Wolf Howls

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shadowbaby » Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:50 am

((Changed it to house))
David turned to her. "Hello, yes it is. I am David Knight, it is very nice to meet you." He extended his hand to her.

((Could we get a little more background info so we are more informed about where to start?))
shadowbaby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gabrianna » Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:00 pm

Gabrianna walks through the woods to check her traps for food. She knew she was better off to be in the woods than close to the humans.
I will be gone on February 23 and will not be returning until 8 weeks later. Do not kick me out of the forums. You all have been informed.
Gabrianna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolf Howls » Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:03 pm

((Like what kind))
The scientist shake her hand with him. "Hello David." she said as she looked at a chart. "Yep! Go ahead to the Neighborhood. Take a right turn then a left and you will be here but make sure to not be seen." she said.
Wolf Howls

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me