Yes, sir. (Slave RP) - CLOSED

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Yes, sir. (Slave RP) {Accepting}

Postby KittyPewPew » Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:28 pm

Name: Kitty Sadred
Species: Nekos
Crush: None
BFGF: None
Spouse: My cousin, who I care and love for.
Offspring: None, yet.
Personality: Very Perky. Doesn't like being yelled at. Because a slave to be away from her foster parents. Very shy.
History: When she was just a kitten, she never spoke to anyone, really. Mostly kept to herself. Her parents died by losing all of their 9 lives. Her Foster parents are mean and hateful.
Appearance: Image
Other: Easily manipulated. Came from a poor family. Hates bullying, but can never stand up for herself our anyone else.
KittyPewPew

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sukiedog » Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:09 pm

Kane/Male/Angel/Royal/18 years/Master of: Open

Kane stepped out of his vehicle "Keep the car warm, i'll try and make this fast" he grunted to the man that had driven him to this dingy looking place. His nose wrinkled with slight disgust as his icy blue gaze scanned the interior of the building, it was a bit dank and musty and the cages dirty and dissatisfying. He snorted, he didn't even want to be here, preferring not to boss others around, though someone had most insisted that he get a slave, or so most forced him into doing this. He sighed as he ran his hand through his thick white hair, his feathery long wings hidden at the moment as he began his walk around the slaves and cages.

Kiva/Female/Inu/18years/Slave of: Open

Kiva sat up in her cage, her golden hair housing a pair of deep and rich brown dog like ears that pointed to the sky, a thick brown and oddly fluffy tail sprouted from her backside whipped around slightly as she watched people pass by her cage. Her head would tip to the side as she watched master after master pass by her.
ImageImageImage
sukiedog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tiger128 » Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:39 pm

Name: Veronica Black
Master or slave? Slave
Slaves (If master):
Master (If slave): open
Species: Looks like a dark angel, but she thinks she has some vampire and demon in her...
Crush: Open
BF/GF: Open
Spouse: None
Offspring: None
Personality: Veronica is not one of the submissive types and is easily angered if someone is rude for no reason. She veiws almost all masters with contemp, but acts sweet so she can get bought. She has a habit of stealing things from masters and flirting with them just to escape but hasn't been caught... yet.
History: She was originally born into a royal family of light angels. When she grew up, they realized that she was a dark angel so they planned to keep her locked up in the basement all her life! Fortunately, she overheard their plan and ran away. Unfortunately, she was captured by the slave traders within a month or two.
Appearance: Rather attractive with straight black hair that was originally just above her hips, but cut short as it just got dirty in the cages. Large dark eyes with thick lashes, a small nose and full lips. She is tanned with a slim but fit figure and pitch-black wings.
Other: Her name was originally Brooke Lindsay but she changed it to Veronica Black.
Last edited by Tiger128 on Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
“We are all like the bright moon, we still have our darker side.”
-Kahlil Gibran
Tiger128

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RemyLittleChef » Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:20 pm

Name:
Master or slave?
Slave
Slaves (If master):
Master (If slave):
None yet
Species:
Inu
Crush:
None
BF/GF:
None
Spouse:
None
Offspring:
None
Personality:
She is very shy and quiet at first and doesn't consider herself being as good as others would think due to past masters who treated her with lower class. If she is treated properly she will open up and be more fun loving.
History:
Her past is pretty simple. She has had about three or four masters before, each one eventually taking her back due to her not meeting their standards.
Appearance:
She has longish black hair that goes three inches below her shoulders which sort of goes into her eyes. She has black ears with on the very tip white. On her tail it's just like her ears, black with white on the very tip.
Other:
RemyLittleChef

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby animelove. » Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:08 am

sukiedog wrote:Kane/Male/Angel/Royal/18 years/Master of: Open

Kane stepped out of his vehicle "Keep the car warm, i'll try and make this fast" he grunted to the man that had driven him to this dingy looking place. His nose wrinkled with slight disgust as his icy blue gaze scanned the interior of the building, it was a bit dank and musty and the cages dirty and dissatisfying. He snorted, he didn't even want to be here, preferring not to boss others around, though someone had most insisted that he get a slave, or so most forced him into doing this. He sighed as he ran his hand through his thick white hair, his feathery long wings hidden at the moment as he began his walk around the slaves and cages.

Kiva/Female/Inu/18years/Slave of: Open

Kiva sat up in her cage, her golden hair housing a pair of deep and rich brown dog like ears that pointed to the sky, a thick brown and oddly fluffy tail sprouted from her backside whipped around slightly as she watched people pass by her cage. Her head would tip to the side as she watched master after master pass by her.

yashiro looked around calmly. she new that she would be a slave to a high class man because of her race race. looking up she spotted a man with white wings. yashiro spread out her wings and flapped them calmly. her red eyes glowing with firy

animelove.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sukiedog » Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:32 am

sukiedog wrote:Kiva/Female/Inu/18years/Slave of: Open

Kane/Male/Angel/Royal/18 years/Master of: Open

(His wings are hidden at the moment)

Kane continued to walk along the dark place, his icy blue eyes narrowed in disgust at the area around him, he much preferred home to anywhere else. He then came down towards Yashiro's cage, he stopped his head tilted slightly to the left as he looked at the girl "You girl what's your name" he grunted as he stared at her though his blue gaze.
ImageImageImage
sukiedog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shadowtheghost » Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:12 am

i heard someone walked in and i shifted in to the back of my cage. I sat in a corner tryi.g to make so.e thing out of straw and a rock.
Shadowtheghost

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NecroFox » Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:42 am

Azami/Female/Demon/16/Slave of: Open

Azami sat at the back of her cage, her red eyes scanning the masters that walked past. She wasn't too keen on being sold to anyone, but she supposed it was better than spending the rest of her life in a cage. Azami sighed and cast her gaze down.

Mary/Female/Kitsune/12/Slave of: Open

Mary nervously played with a strand of her light cream colored hair, her ears twitching at every sound. She was sitting straight up as she stared strait ahead of her. If I look like an obedient slave, maybe I'll be able to leave this horrible cage! She thought to herself

Kano/Male/Neko/15/Slave of: Open (Possibly Miskune..?)

Kano sat at one of the front corners of his cage, his eyes darting from master to master. He nonchalantly played with a part of his hoodie that had started to fray.
NecroFox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shadowtheghost » Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:55 pm

i heard they flapping of wings. maybe someone in here was lucky enogh to be baught. i sat in the middle o f my cage, finishing my small straw woven thing. i tossed it aside and sat up. i watched master after master go by. i got up and walked to the wall i hide i n the corner and found a rock made out of chalk like mineral. i grabbed it and drew a picture of a self portrait.. i let my hair fall in my face as i drew. when i was finished i pricked my ears for any new sounds.n
Shadowtheghost

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Misaki Kamiigusa » Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:16 pm

Accepted!! I'll put you on the front))

Akira ~ Male ~ Master ~ Vampire

Akira stepped out of his car, brushing dirt off of his clothes that wasn't there. He looked around the place, wrinkling up his nose. It was so gross here, but then again, he figured they deserved to live this way. He stepped inside, eyes scanning the area for a slave that caught his attention. He didn't prefer hard working slaves, no, he'd break them eventually. He mostly wanted ones for show, that would fuel his ego more than it already was. He paced down the hallways, eyes gracing over every cage.

Yuki ~ Female ~ Slave ~ Inu

Yuki watched people pass by her, looking at her, some with curiosity and others with disgust. A lot of people didn't like Inus, and treated them just as dogs were. She was a unique looking inu, though, and that appealed to some people. Slaves were mostly for show... like pets. Pets that could also serve you. She swished her long red and white tail across the dusty floor, kicking some of it up.

Masaki ~ Female ~ Slave ~ Angel

Masaki ran a hand through her white hair, sighing softly as she did so. She flapped her wings once to stretch them, before pinning them back onto her back, somewhat hiding herself with them. She looked like a higher up creature, so most people took interest, ut there was always one better.
Misaki Kamiigusa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me