I'm not normal... [ open and accepting! please join! ]

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: I'm not normal... [ open and accepting! please join! ]

Postby Emmi537942 » Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:39 am

[ open and accepting! please join!! ]
Live each day to the fullest. ~ Unknown____Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and life to everything. ~ Plato ____ Silence speaks when words can't ~ Unknown ____ There will be an answer, let it be! ~ Beatles ____ At the end of the day you can either focus on what's tearing you apart or what's keeping you together. ~ Unknown ____ I want you to be my "teenage dream" not "the one that got away." ~ Unknown ____ She wanted something else, something different, something more. Passion and romance perhaps, or or maybe quiet conversations in candlelit rooms, or perhaps... something as simple as not being second. ~ The Notebook ____ I'm pretty, but I'm not beautiful. I sin but I'm not the devil. I'm good, but I'm not an angel. ~ Marilyn Monroe ____ We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams. ~ Unknown____ Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. ~ Dr. Seuss ____ You're never fully dressed without a smile! ~ Peter Marshall ____ One good thing about music is that when it hits you, you feel no pain. ~ Bob Marley ____ You are my sunshine, my only sunshine. ~ Ricky Nelson ____ Don't let your past steal your future. Move on. ~ Unknown
Emmi537942

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Cassia Caverly

Postby redpanda. » Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:41 am

http://www.esquire.com/blogs/mens-fashion/girl-habit-tumblr-111612

Hello, Cassia here. Cassia Caverly if you must know. Not really named after anything if that's what you're wondering. Just plain old me, yup! 17 years and now I'm stuck in this place. Better than the streets I guess, but where exactly am I? I didn't exactly run away just to come back to a life with people my age, back at a school, and all these complications. Ran away? Yes I did. Had to get away from all those problems back home. Well, that's not for this section, that's for my history. Anyways, not much to say here, so why don't we just go on and check out the next thing. Hey, why are you interviewing me anyways?

I guess this is what you see on the outside right? Top to bottom, here we go. I'd describe my hair as a dark, sparkling amber fading to a light, almost blonde gold down at the tips. It falls right around the middle of my back, if not a little shorter. My face looks like the norm if I'd say so myself. Hazel brown eyes, freckles, nose, and a pair of lips. Yup, sounds about right. I usually wear a light blue hoodie with white, snow like flakes on the hood, and sleeves. Underneath is a t-shirt with a little red panda curled up on it. Did I mention that I'm obsessed with pretty much red panda anything? Add a pair of jeans and a little red panda necklace and you've pretty much got the normal me! I'm about 5'5 which is a just a hair below average. Not that tall, but not so short either.

Bet you've been dying to know this part and why I ran right? We were having some um... troubles, at home and I just couldn't take it anymore. Figured it was better to leave and stay and make things worse. Same with school. Rumors spread around very quickly; people thinking that I'm a witch or something. I'm no witch right? But then again, what's with this school. People like me? Anyways, whenever I get angry with a person and kinda, stare at them at get the stink eye, they start screaming after a few seconds, say that they saw something and that I'm cursed. I usually pass out after that, or feel like I just ran a marathon or something. Then people start claiming that I almost disappear right in front of their eyes, especially at night. This happens at home too. I think my parents are scared of me too. Then one day, during second hour, I got called down to the office. I was kinda glad and hoping that this would take awhile because a Trig test is not something you wanna take unprepared. So I go over there and froze when I saw this guy wearing nothing but black. He looked like a CIA agent or something of the sort. I stepped in and the principle explained that I needed with the man and that he'd take me somewhere where I'd fit in more. With people like me, whatever that meant. He said they'd give me until tomorrow to get ready and such, and after school that day, I ran. It was stupid, but I thought the government was after me or something. It only lasted about a day until he found me and took me away. Next thing I knew, we were driving thought the dark, and spooky woods with a large building looming over us. That building was the school, and that's how I ended up here.

Powers: Illusion Manipulation and Darkness
    Crush/Boyfriend: Nada
    Fav Animal: You should know this one, red panda!

Last edited by redpanda. on Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
redpanda.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Emmi537942 » Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:18 am

[ please join! ]
Live each day to the fullest. ~ Unknown____Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and life to everything. ~ Plato ____ Silence speaks when words can't ~ Unknown ____ There will be an answer, let it be! ~ Beatles ____ At the end of the day you can either focus on what's tearing you apart or what's keeping you together. ~ Unknown ____ I want you to be my "teenage dream" not "the one that got away." ~ Unknown ____ She wanted something else, something different, something more. Passion and romance perhaps, or or maybe quiet conversations in candlelit rooms, or perhaps... something as simple as not being second. ~ The Notebook ____ I'm pretty, but I'm not beautiful. I sin but I'm not the devil. I'm good, but I'm not an angel. ~ Marilyn Monroe ____ We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams. ~ Unknown____ Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. ~ Dr. Seuss ____ You're never fully dressed without a smile! ~ Peter Marshall ____ One good thing about music is that when it hits you, you feel no pain. ~ Bob Marley ____ You are my sunshine, my only sunshine. ~ Ricky Nelson ____ Don't let your past steal your future. Move on. ~ Unknown
Emmi537942

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby redpanda. » Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:39 am

( bump it up~ )
Last edited by redpanda. on Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
redpanda.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby redpanda. » Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:12 am

( There's my form, I'll probably add more to it later as I can't think of anything else x3
Feel free to ask me Q&A questions because I can't think of any haha )
ImageImageImage
redpanda.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Emmi537942 » Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:52 am

[kk c:

PLEASE JOIN! We need members!]
Emmi537942

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby redpanda. » Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:48 pm

up~
ImageImageImage
redpanda.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stormie. » Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:54 pm

I'm working on a form right now. :3

EDIT: My form is basically finished, I just have to tweak it a little, but I'll do that and post it in the morning.
Stormie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Emmi537942 » Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:37 pm

[ok, thank you so much for joining c:]
Emmi537942

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby That Weird Dragon » Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:48 pm

(Hope you don't mind my form being plain for now, I just don't have the muse to type much right now, I will make it look good soon promise)

Name: Charity Grace
Abilities: Shape Shifter (Since it is her only ability, she can change into three animals, but her third requires so much energy she only uses it in times she has no other choice) (If I can't I will change it)
Personality: in five words(Dire Wolf)- Quiet, Protective, Fierce, Loyal, Bold. In five words (Human)- Shy, Quiet, Unsure, Loyal, Protective. in five words (tawny frogmouth)- Silent, Obedient, Bold, Brave, Daring. in five words (Fennec)- Shy, Timid, Jumpy, Kind, Gentle.
Looks-
Human:
(Photo credit to my good friend Richard Tompsett)
Dire wolf:
(Image credit to my friend Angel Hawkings)
Tawny Frogmouth (Owl):
Link to picture
Image credit to my friend Mark Greenmantle)
Fennec fox:
(Photo from Tumblr)
Other:
Nothing
My pronouns are They/ThemImage

Previously Allyssia_banter
That Weird Dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes