A Pirates Life For Me {Shapeshifter RP}

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: A Pirates Life For Me {Shapeshifter RP}

Postby misthios. » Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:46 pm

Name: " I am Erik Hues Monroe"
Species {Human or shifter}: "Shifter."
If shifter, what kind? "I'm the panther."
Rank on ship: "Just a humble crew member."
Looks, all forms:
That's me!"
Rawr
Other:

Name: "Kira Daniel Jaren but everyone calls me K."
Species: "Ima shifter."
If shifter, what kind?
"A rather large snow leopard."
Rank on ship:
"Just a crew member"
Looks, all forms:
"Yup."
"Just a big kitty!"
Other: Erik and K basically adopted eachother and consider eachother siblings.
Last edited by misthios. on Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
misthios.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nari UwU » Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:03 pm

Yay, more people :D
Accepted ^^

We can start, if you guys want ^^
Hug your pets. They're gone before you know it.
Nari UwU

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nari UwU » Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:58 pm

{Posting for my later use :P}

Laurie J. Hudson
Age 23
Shapeshifter
White Tiger
Captain
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
----------

Seryuu
Age 19
Shapeshifter
Ferret
Crew Member
----------
Nari UwU

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ExtraLoud » Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:10 am

{Hoo-rah! ^^}

Josephine Suzulin, The Ғ σ ϰ
Josphine sighed deeply, knitting her eyebrows and frowning down as she lightly polished the partially unsheathed long sword resting on her lap. The only light visible in her pathetically runty cabin emitted from the blazing wicker candle she'd set just inches from her workplace. The tiny flame flickered, savagely licking and nipping at the darkness around it. Miniature golden beams bounced off her pale face, reflecting in her muted cinereal eyes. and set the polished metal blade in a gentle shine.
Her glazed over gaze flicked upward as her finely tuned ears listened hard, straining against the silence, just barely able to pick up any hint of life above deck. Her mind drifted back to her days before she had oh-so-graciously been accepted as one of the crew. The days of running, starvation, and dread. She wouldn't trade these new days for anything.

Animus Forish, The Ħ σ ʋ и ∂
Animus lifted his face to meet the rays of sharp golden light emitted from various scattered oil lanterns, somewhat drawn to their hungry flicker. His sharp electric green eyes gleamed and shone.
His lips parted and his nostrils flared suddenly as the twenty-year-old drank in the collection of intriguing scents in a sort of dawdling way. Salt, rust, and half rotted wood, the smells he'd grown quite accustomed to over the years. The pinkish corner of his mouth twisted upward in such a way a single whitened fang caught in the glow of the flame.
Shoving his leather gloved hands deep into his trench coat pockets, he shuffled forward, the soles of his shoes dragging along the wood surface.

E

X

T

R

A
Sun been down for days
A pretty flower in a vase
A slipper by the fireplace
A cello lying in its case

Soon she's down the stairs
Her morning elegance she wears
The sound of water makes her dream
Awoken by a cloud of steam
She pours a daydream in a cup
A spoon of sugar sweetens up

And she fights for her life
As she puts on her coat
And she fights for her life on the train
She looks at the rain
As it pours
And she fights for her life
As she goes in a store
With a thought she has caught
By a thread
She pays for the bread
And she goes...
Nobody knows

Oren Lavine - Her Morning Elegance
ExtraLoud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl eye » Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:08 am

[Hey, could I make another character? If it's too many it's ok. uvu]

Simon
    Simon walked up the stairs, coming out from below-deck. He had just finished organizing his medical supplies, keeping the more valuable medicines and herbs locked in a small chest he brought with him. He covered his eyes with his hand as he was blinded by the sun's sharp rays. When his vision cleared he stumbled over to the edge of the boat, looking down into the water. He still wasn't used to the rocking of the boat and the turn of the ocean inside him. As he leaned against the edge, he noticed very few others were on the main deck. No doubt morning persons were rare among this group.

Pen
    Blinking away the sleep from her eyes, Pen stretched and rolled out of her bunk. She landed with a wobbly thud on the ground, and she looked around quickly to see if she had awoken anyone else. Luckily, the crew are heavy sleepers and didn't notice a thing. She pulled on her boots, put on her coat, and snatched her hat from her bunk and went up on the deck. She held back a giggle as she saw the doctor wobble around on the deck. She climbed up the main mast and sat on the gaff of the main sail.
it matters not
how strait the gate
how charged with
punishments
the scroll
i am the master
of my fate
i am the captain
of my soul

the poem invictus
(✿◕△◕) true beauty

Image Image

draco malfoy
the amazing
bouncing
ferret

Image Image
owl eye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby misthios. » Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:57 pm

.::. Erik Monroe .::.

Still snoring quietly, Erik eventually shifted from his bunk and plopped onto the floor with a grunt. Wiping sleep from his eyes and yawning widely, he stood up and dusted the seat of his pants off. The crew mate's eyes, half closed, grazed over eveything as he attempted to catch his bearings. Mumbling something that sounded like "Stupid gravity", he made his way on deck, groaning as the sunlight cut through his eyelids like furious daggers.

.::. K .::.

Kira leaned over the rail of the ship, staring down at the rushing water, licking and hugging the hull of the ship. Her hair was gelled up almost like a mohawk but stuck backwards, tipped with a crimson color. She groaned, stretching her arms out, her limbs cracking as they released their tension. Knsat up and turned around, glancing at everyone who awoke from their slumber. Grinning, she awaited the events that were soon to follow.
misthios.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nari UwU » Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:05 pm

Seryuu scuttled over the masts in the early morning light, checking the rigging as usual. Most of the ship thought she was a troublemaker and nothing else. Ferrets were nocturnal, so it makes sense that she would do hwr work at night, but no one ever thought about it. Satisfied the rigging was correct, she hopped off the mast, landing on the Captain's shoulder with a soft thump. "All good," she said in a high pitched voice, then scurried off.

The Captain nodded, her ears flicking as she set course for the nearest safe port for pirates. They needed to sell their haul and pick up some crew. They were sadly understaffed. There was even a human on board, not that she really minded. Unlike most shifters, her sense of smell matched her animal form
Nari UwU

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl eye » Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:55 am

owl eye wrote:[Hey, could I make another character? If it's too many it's ok. uvu]

Simon
    Simon lurched backward, the tumbling waves not helping his queasiness. He hobbled away from the edge and leaned on the wall of the Captain's Cabin. Rubbing his eyes from the sunlight, he opened them to see a woman with what seemed to be a tiger's tail on the deck. He stumbled back before realizing that that was the Captain, Ms. Hudson, with her white tiger's ears and tail. He blew a sigh of relief and leaned against the cabin wall.

Pen
    Penelope watched, fascinated at Seryuu as she leaped from gaff to gaff, checking every sail. Even though she had been with the ferret shifter for two years, she still could not get over the amazing flexibility of the small rodent. She stretched her arms and got up from the masthead to climb up into the crow's nest.
Last edited by owl eye on Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
it matters not
how strait the gate
how charged with
punishments
the scroll
i am the master
of my fate
i am the captain
of my soul

the poem invictus
(✿◕△◕) true beauty

Image Image

draco malfoy
the amazing
bouncing
ferret

Image Image
owl eye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nari UwU » Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:29 pm

{Yeah lol sorry P: also, Laurie is in her human form. She has tiger ears & tail in human form}
Nari UwU

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl eye » Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:56 pm

{Alright, I changed it. I'll put my new character on the same page as my other ones. uvu}
it matters not
how strait the gate
how charged with
punishments
the scroll
i am the master
of my fate
i am the captain
of my soul

the poem invictus
(✿◕△◕) true beauty

Image Image