Team Avatar (Open and Accepting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Team Avatar (Open and Accepting)

Postby .celestential. » Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:59 am

(No problem :D)

Hi! I'm Blue. I'm aromantic, asexual, and nonbinary. I'm currently living in the US, and I'm always up for a roleplay or conversation. Feel free to shoot me a PM if you want to talk! they/them pronouns please
.celestential.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blackbird7 » Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:02 am

(We can start when a few more people [or characters] have joined :))
I'm sorry, but I just don't have time to come on here anymore... I always forget and feel terrible when I remember because I realize that I probably annoy the heck out of a lot of people by forgetting
Because of this, I'm quitting. :( Bye <3
Blackbird7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lykos brethren » Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:42 am

Kayla Winterfield ~ Female ~ 16~ Air Bender ~ Team Avatar ~ Page 2

image.jpg
Kayla
image.jpg (42.71 KiB) Viewed 15 times

Where do I start?

Name:
"My full name is Kayla Chelsea Winterfield

Nickname:
"I get nicknamed Kay, winter and snow,"

"Um...unless you are blind, I'm obviously a girl,"

"I turned sixteen a little while ago, on March 24th,"

Looks:
"we'll, I'm pretty tall standing at five foot seven.i have silvery/grey eyes, I have a reasonable tan and my hair is a dark brown. It reaches the middle of my back when it is down and is straight,"

A little about me...

Personality:
"Well, I what people have told me is...I'm hyper and energetic, I seem to have an endless amount of energy. I love running around and being able to bend air I can run around longer than an average person. I have been told I'm an kind, caring, warm hearted, sarcastic and childish. Although....that is what I have been told,"

History
"*sigh*....my history is hidden from most people, i just don't like talking about it,"
Kayla had a rough childhood, her dad was a famous air bender. Her mum wasn't though, her mum looked after Kayla and her two little brothers, Rhyleigh and Isaac. Her mum struggled a lot with raising them since their dad just left and never saw them again. Kayla had to help by working at a young age. Just when things were starting to get better, her father decides to come back. He ruined everything, Kayla ran away a couple of times. Although she would come back when her father had left. Her best friend, Liam were close and he helped her a lot when things got tough for her. One time when she was being bullied, in her anger she managed to pushed the bully away without touching him and he tried through a rock at her once. But she pushed it away too. With this she realised she was an air bender. She was instantly sent to the masters to train. She lost the connection with Liam as she trained more which she misses. She began her first lesson and showed remarkable skill, using her own techniques to bring the enemy down and to concentrate. The masters were amazed by it and her father soon returned again. She came home one day to find her dad and mum arguing and her little brothers sitting in the corner holding their ears crying. She reassured her brothers before her anger surged and her she ended up seriously injuring her father. The masters helped her control her anger better and was made top student.
Hiro came a couple of days after and the masters wanted her to help with training him. She agreed and her and Hiro had many fun sessions. They often caused a lot of trouble, they did more trouble making than training. After a while he picked it up quickly, he asked one day to join the avatar team and she agreed of course.

Family:[b]
"I have my brothers, Isaac and Rhyleigh. Rhyleigh being 10 and Isaac 12. And of course my mum lovely amazing mum,"

[b]Are you a Bender? (If so what type)

"Yes I am a bender and I bend air,"

What Nation were you born in? (Fire Nation, Earth Kingdoms, Water Nation [North or South Pole], Air Temples (Eastern, Western, Northern, or Southern])
"I was born and raised in the Northern Air temple, with my brothers and mum,"

My Life right now

Skills/ Interests/ Likes
"I'm known for being the best at air, when I dont think I am. I am often practicing air bending somewhere. I am fast, agile and light on my feet. I love to read and improve my knowledge, I can't resist a good book. I like to laugh and smile, as well as make others laugh and smile. You often see me with a smile on my face, I like to joke around and have fun, but I do have my serious moments,"

Dis-likes
"I hate bullies with so much envy. I dislike cows, I don't why they just...are. I don't like people talking about my family, they can say all they want about me but not my family. I dislike rude people, being ignored and selfish people,"

Fears:
"Umm...I don't really have any fears, other than the fact I am mostly afraid I will lose my family,"

Crush:
"Um...none at the moment, but if I had one I wouldn't be telling you anyway,"

Relationship/ Dating Status:
"I'm single and proud of it,"

Orientation:
"I am Straight."

Anything Else?
"Not that I know of...."

(I'm going to do more characters after)
lykos brethren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blackbird7 » Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:53 am

(Sorry I wasn't on! Accepted :D I'll add her to the front, and same here I'm planning on adding at least one but probably two more characters.
Welcome to the rp!)
I'm sorry, but I just don't have time to come on here anymore... I always forget and feel terrible when I remember because I realize that I probably annoy the heck out of a lot of people by forgetting
Blackbird7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lykos brethren » Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:49 pm

(Cool thanks, I will add more charries soon)
lykos brethren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blackbird7 » Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:52 am

(Ok sounds good and sorry I haven't been on!)
Blackbird7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby palewhimsy. » Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:54 pm

Name: Dahlia Vine
~ Female
~ Age: 16
~ Bender or Not? Bender, earth bender
~ Team Avatar or Person of the Past? ?Team avatar?
~ Page #

palewhimsy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby palewhimsy. » Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:57 pm

(can I join? )
palewhimsy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 4. Forms

Postby Blackbird7 » Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:44 am

(Of course you can! Accepted.
If you could please fill this out so I can add your character to the front page, that would be lovely!

Code: Select all
[color=#FF00BF]Name ~ Female ~ Age ~ Bender or Not? ~ Team Avatar or Person of the Past? ~ Page #[/color]

Thank you very much and welcome to the rp!)
Blackbird7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby palewhimsy. » Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:15 am

Name dahlia ~ Female ~ Age 16 ~ Bender or Not? earther bender ~ Team Avatar or Person of the Past? team avatar ~ Page # 1
palewhimsy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me