~*You are not alone*~ (CLOSED)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

So since the last full moon was so short there is a full moon tonight! (right now its the afternoon)

YAY!!!
No votes
oh...ok
No votes
I'm Not ready!! (to bad >:)
No votes
NOOOOOOOOO!!!!
No votes
I don't Care
100%

Total votes : 1

Re: ~*You are not alone*~ (Werewolf RP)

Postby Mrs. Winchester » Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:22 am

Ashvino wrote:
Ashvino wrote:
Ashvino wrote:Aurora

She rolls her eyes

" relax Drake, I can handle him and you know it"

Drake had seen her weapon collection before and knew that besides med wolf she as an amazing fighter
Image To Love Is To ProtectImage
Mrs. Winchester

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: kora

Postby SecretCreativity » Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:40 am

Cayla wrote:
Name:Sakura

Nickname:Kora

Personality: Sakura is a fiesty person, she is quite hotheaded and hates to be told what to do. She likes having things done her way and it's hard to persuade her. Although she doesn't show it she does need guidance sometimes and perhaps a good friend at her side who can speak. You won't usually see Sakura being kind unless she's with her Polar Leopard, Freeze. She isn't rude in any kind of way, it's just she doesn't show her emotions much. Sakura doesn't like hurting people, she will only do so if it's in her defense and necessary. If you get to know her a little you will find that Sakura is actually quite a bubbly, playful person. She likes to help people and can be relied on.

Species:Human

Accepted!)
SecretCreativity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me