๐•‹๐•™๐•– ๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•จ ๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•“๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ค โŠถ ๐•†๐•ก๐•–๐•Ÿ

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: ๐•‹๐•™๐•– ๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•จ ๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•“๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ค โŠถ ๐•†๐•ก๐•–๐•Ÿ

Postby ItsAsher0 » Tue May 07, 2024 6:08 am

ใ€๐๐ฅ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐“.๐€๐ญ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐ฌ ใ€‘

โœฆ | ๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜น ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ! ๐˜๐˜ต'๐˜ด ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ข.. ๐˜ด๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ. | โœฆ
โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•[/center]
โ€ข Pup โ€ข 15 Years โ€ข Single โ€ข Tags: Ingrid,โ€ข Living Room โ€ข

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•[/center]

๐lake looked up, noticing it was Ingrid. He lowered his gaze back to his phone before tossing it to the side. He ruffled his hair a bit as he pulled his headphones down. He took a minute to process her question, his gaze towards the window as he looked at the grass outside before turning his attention back to her. "Morning, Ingrid."

"It's.. definitely a thought." He muttered, sighing. "It's nothing to worry about though. Just growing up. It's.. natural." he said, his voice a bit low. His smile faded as fast as it appeared as he leaned his head against the couch. "Why? Something bothering you?" He asked of genuine curiosity as he looked at Ingrid, pressing pause on his music so it didn't skip his favorite song.

ใ€ ๐๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ˆ๐ˆ ใ€‘
โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•[/center]
ItsAsher0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐•‹๐•™๐•– ๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•จ ๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•“๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ค โŠถ ๐•†๐•ก๐•–๐•Ÿ

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue May 07, 2024 9:16 am

Jessel Rose Robbins- Jes- f- 30 y- werewolf subordinate- demi pan; feelings for Torin- SO/mate- adopted Skyy, wants kids- Tags: Skyy/Marlowe, Elea and Parker, Cassandra

The brown eyed redhead hummed a small sound, and glanced back. She watched the teenager finally get up from the chair. Now that she was out of the doorway, Skyy actually got out of the chair. She shook her head, and headed back away from the bedrooms once more. She hummed quietly as she walked, and soon heard voices. It sounded like Elea, Parker, and Marlowe were all up and about, so she smiled a bit.

She smiled as she reached where at least Marlowe was, saying "Good morning." She then went to make some food for herself. She may not be human, but she couldn't eat eggs or wheat so she could sympathize with humans there. She also couldn't handle milk, at least not by itself. She had to be careful how much ice cream she ate. She loved vanilla ice cream with caramel sauce on it.

Skyy Nora Robbins- Nora- genderfluid but male most often- 14- Werewolf pup- homosexual; Blake- could date but nothing serious until 18- Tags: Jessel/ Blake and Ingrid

The blue eyed gray-looking haired one watched Jessel grab food to make. He glanced around a moment, but there were so many people now...He quickly backed away, trying not to growl or whine. He saw the redhead look back towards him in concern, but he only shook his head. He quickly got out of the kitchen, and went to the living room. He almost lit up when he saw Blake, but then he saw Ingrid too....

He made a low sound of...he didn't even know, and considered just leaving. Then he thought No... and went and sat beside Blake. He forced himself to take breaths, but was trying to be quiet about it. He shook his head a couple times, and let out a small sigh. He then muttered "Hello...Blake," finally talking to someone. He glanced to Ingrid a moment, nodding to her instead of speaking but at least it was acknowledgement.

Kion Rowan Crowe- Ki, Ro- m- 24 y- Werewolf subordinate- homosexual; Flynn, maybe Nikolai- SO open- Tags: Flynn

The Amber and golden brown eyed reddish brown haired one smiled at Flynn. He nodded and said "Sure," when the other said they'd find it after. He hummed a quiet sound, as he looked around a moment. There were others out and about, but none got too close to them. Aside from a few children that went running past. A woman's voice yelled after the kids, what he assumed to be the mother. He shook away the thoughts as Flynn spoke to him once more. He smiled again, nodding at the other and starting to open his mouth. However, the other suggested finding a class for it... His gaze dropped, but he tried not to let it show on his face, as he sighed and nodded.

So much for finding an easier way to spend more time with the other...Well, they were packmates, so they saw each other at the house. Didn't mean they hung out all the time though, or much at all. Shaking his head, he continued to follow the other towards the store. He entered the store, seeing a person there glaring at Flynn. He resisted the urge to glare back...or even growl at said person. He quickly followed Flynn, so he wouldn't have to look at that human any longer. He hummed quietly as they reached the guitar section. He smiled as he picked up one of the guitars, and held it. Shaking his head, he put it back and picked up a dark blue one, holding it a moment.

"this one," he said after a bit.

It even had a white wolf head on the blue background.

Jessibel Roberts- Jessi- f- 26 y- human- service dog trainer- Demi pan- feelings for Astoria- psychiatric service dog Loke- Tags: Astoria, Aurelia

The redhead smiled as she looked at the other woman, and watched her nod. She hummed a small sound, and kept her hand on Loke's head. She nodded back and said "Yeah...and I usually don't know what time I have to go in until the next morning. Such as tomorrow," she said. "If we have training to do, they'll text me what time to come in on that same morning. I'd get a text tomorrow about working tomorrow, in other words." She shook her head a bit. She glanced around the store again, then looked down at the dog.

She blinked when the stranger, or Aurelia, spoke to her now, though it was a simple greeting. She nodded as she looked at the other woman. "I um...I'm doing fine, how are you doing today?" she ended up asking. "Oh...my name is Jessibel but you can call me Jessi. If you really want to," she then quickly said, as nicknames were really...a friend thing. Strangers usually didn't want to use them until they knew the person better. She shook that thought away. Maybe the two of them could become friends... but the other definitely seemed to be in a hurry.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ItsAsher0 » Tue May 07, 2024 11:21 am

โœฆ | ๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜น ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ! ๐˜๐˜ต'๐˜ด ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ข.. ๐˜ด๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ. | โœฆ
โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•[/center]
โ€ข Pup โ€ข 15 Years โ€ข Single โ€ข Tags: Ingrid, Noraโ€ข Living Room โ€ข

๐lake hummed slightly to himself, realizing Nora came in , he looked away from Ingrid and nodded to Nora. Hey, Nora." He replied with a subtle smile, cocking his head slightly. Hows your day going? Peaceful, yeah? ." He sighed. Im just talking to Ingrid about.. futures, you could say." He chuckled lightly. Oh, the years of being a pup. It's disappointing to believe the truth; It will be over at some point.

He felt as if something was off with Nora. Yet, didn't feel as if it was his business, so instead of asking, he nudged Nora's shoulder slightly, laughing a bit, as if to try and cheer Nora up. He then returned his gaze to Ingrid.

ใ€ ๐๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ ใ€‘
Last edited by ItsAsher0 on Wed May 08, 2024 6:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

๐€๐ฌ๐ก๐Ÿ‘๐ซ โ€ข BDAY 4/20
Wafflecats Art! <3 โ€ข PXL

๐˜Š๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ.
๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ

โœฆ ๐€๐ฌ๐ž๐ฑ๐ฎ๐š๐ฅโœฆ ๐ƒ๐ข๐ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ ๐€๐ซ๐ญโœฆ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐‡๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐จ๐ซโœฆ ๐€๐ง๐ข๐ฆ๐žโœฆ๐•๐ข๐๐ž๐จ ๐†๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌโœฆ
ItsAsher0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheSiren » Tue May 07, 2024 3:54 pm

๏ผฆ๏ฝ…๏ฝ™๏ฝ’๏ฝ ๏ผด๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝƒ๏ฝˆ
๐ŸŽ€ Loner๐ŸŽ€ Fifteen Years ๐ŸŽ€ Single ๐ŸŽ€ Tag Cade ๐ŸŽ€ Cade's Country Brew๐ŸŽ€

An echoing knock on the door filled her bedroom. Young Feyra sat in front of the mirror, trying different hairstyles for her luscious locs. "Feyra! You're going to be late, let's go !" a soothing voice called from the other side of the door. Feyra's beautiful cloud grey eyes moved from the mirror to the door. "Mom, you can come in." she hollered. The knob turned and her mother emerged from behind it to see Feyra in front of her vanity. "Cade's opens in twenty minutes baby, what are you doing?" she asked, despite it being very oblivious. Her attention was upon Feyra as the teen pushed back her chair and stood before her mother. "I can't figure out how to fix my locs, I don't want to risk it getting in someone's hot brew." the young girl laughed and so did her mother. The resonating sound of heel clicked on the floor until they were just behind Feyra. She was turned back towards the vanity mirror, "I might not have locs, but can I help you?" she offered, curiosity lingering in her voice. Feyra gave her mother a brief smirk sitting back down in her chair. Her eyes focused on the mirror as her mother tied her locs into a bun, leaving two in front to caress the sides of her round face. "You look beautiful" When those words left her mother's pale lips, she couldn't help but smile. "Thanks, momma." she graced.

"Now come on, before you're late. I'll be in the car." she hurried out of the room, diligently closing the bedroom door behind her. Feyra finalized her simple look by adding a small hint of eyeliner to her bottom lashes. She put her eyeliner pen back into the drawer in the middle, closing it quickly. She needed to leave before Cade's opened, her mother played no games in being late to events. Feyra grabbed a small white purse she'd received from her birthday last year as a gift from Mother and rushed from her room, unintentionally slamming the door. She could hear her older brother grunting shortly after the ringing noise was silenced in the hall. "Sorry Levi," she called to her adopted brother. Unfortunately, her noises weren't over, she'd rushed down the stairs nearly stomping on each step. It was her attempt at dashing to get where she needed to be. Two honks came from outside and that was her last warning before her mother took off. "I'm coming!" she yelled.

Before her mother could put the vehicle in reverse, Feyra hopped into the passenger seat. The moment she'd clicked her seatbelt in, the pair were off to Cade's Country Brew. A local coffee shop that became a staple to the community over the last few years. It was a great place for teens to begin their working careers & maybe learn a thing or two about life from Cade. The hustle and bustle of the city felt restless, Feyra watched out the window as each car flew by. "When can I start to drive?" she asked the same question she'd been asking for months. "Kirs- Feyra, I told you already that when dad returns home from his deployment -" her mother could barely finish her sentence now that the teen was staring at her. Not out of irritation, but concern as the woman almost called her by her deceased sister's name. It had only been a few months since Feyra's twin sister, Kirsta had passed away unexpectedly. The glisten in her mother's eyes showed that it still heavily affected her. "I'm sorry Feyra. I just-" she tried to scramble a few words to make sense of her mistake. To her surprise, Feyra clearly understood that it was a clear accident. "No ma, it's okay." the gloominess in her voice matched her empathy for their loss. The tires screeched and Feyra nearly headbutted the dashboard as her mother immediately stopped the vehicle. "I almost passed the place," she said. Innocent eyes looked over at her, sparkling like fresh pool water in the summer, "Go home and rest Mom. I'll ask Cade or Levi for a ride home tonight." she shared.

The teen unbuckled her seatbelt, opened the car door, and swung her legs out. "Mom" her petite hands reached over and placed her hand on her mother's lap. "I love you," she said just before slipping out of the car and closing the door behind her. Her mother blew her a kiss and whispered the words back to her. She knew the teen wouldn't enjoy her mother screaming those words in a parking lot. Especially knowing her peers were nearby. Feyra slipped inside the cafe just after Cade began his speech of encouragement. Not that she'd tell him, but in a way, she cherished hearing him push his workers to do their best. She slipped her coffee brown apron on her hips, flinging the strings until they were in a bow behind her. "Good morning, Cade!" she joined the others behind the counter. With a few deep breaths, her entire demeanor changed into something more, pleasant. "Sorry I'm almost late, it was a bad hair day." she laughed right afterward. The shop's owner never got angry at her for being late or almost late and coached her on how that wouldn't always be acceptable. For the most part, Feyra understood what he meant about being on time. She fell in line with serving customers by his side, with a smile no less. "What made you want to start this place?" Another question that she'd asked often, but could never remember the answer. The aroma of coffee brewing filled the air, and Feyra grabbed a few things to make it easy to fulfill orders. "Good morning!" she called out to the patrons as they entered the building. As taught, service with a smile does it best!
TheSiren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Wed May 08, 2024 11:50 am

Flynn Johnston
25 | Male | Subordinate
Tagged: Kion
Flynn went to go and pay for the guitar strings he had picked up, figuring to get them paid for and out of the way before he ended up forgetting. He did not need to be an accidental thief. While he was at the cashier desk, the worker behind the desk was a little wary with him, what with his skateboard entrance into the shop. But, Flynn barely seemed to notice. He figured he should ask, though, "Hey, do you know anywhere that might have guitar lessons? My pack- er, friend, is thinking about starting." he said, gesturing over to where Kion was looking at the guitars.
The cashier seemed slightly hesitant, but nodded. "The community college hosts guitar classes on Thursdays for beginners. Although it might be worth watching some YouTube videos instead, to be honest." was the answer, to which Flynn thanked warmly and bounded back over to Kion to see what he'd picked out, putting the packet of guitar strings into an inside pocket of his jacket.

Seeing the guitar, a dark blue one with a white wolf head on it, Flynn nodded approvingly. "Fitting. Though a little more expensive - I didn't know you had expensive taste." he commented, lightly teasing. "Oh, and I asked at the desk - there's a community college that do guitar lessons on Thursdays, but YouTube might be better to check out." he added, and then shrugged slightly. It was at least a couple of options. "But first - see how you like the feel of that one. Put it on and give it a few strums - I can show you how to position your hands and fingers at least."

Astoria Onitiri
27 | Female | Human
Tagged: Jessi, Auree
"Are you sure?" Astoria asked, to confirm. She didn't want it to be too much of a task for Aurelia, and she really didn't mind lending a hand. But, since Aurelia was okay with it, Astoria at the very least went to bring the rest of the hydrangeas to the front counter, so that they were easier to grab each time Aurelia came back for more of them. And, to prevent the situation that on the off-chance another customer came in and happened to also want to buy hydrangeas. Having them next to her meant she could keep them reserved and away from other customers, especially as a couple more started coming in to browse.

Astoria raised an eyebrow as Jessi spoke about how her work schedule worked. "I mean... if it works for you, that's great. But isn't it hard to plan anything when you don't know your hours in advance?" she asked, honest as always - but trying to be kind about it. For her, she always knew the hours she'd work because she set her own hours, and that worked perfectly for herself. But, different things worked for different people.

After Aurelia made her last trip, and had poked her head around the door to confirm the time of pick up, Astoria nodded in confirmation. "Yep - 12pm to 1pm. But I'll give you a call to let you know when they have arrived anyway, so you know for sure that they're here." she replied.

Cassandra Joyce
25 | Female | Delta
Tagged: Torin, Marlowe,
Elea, Parker, Jessel, Skyy,
Angelina
Cassandra was awake a little later than most. She'd been awake later than the other last night, scouting around the land and making sure that there was no immediate danger to the pack. It wasn't necessarily her job to do so, but she had felt the need to do it. She just wouldn't have been able to sleep otherwise - not that she tended to sleep unless she was physically tired to the point she couldn't do anything else. Perhaps it was exhausting, being constantly on the alert for threats and danger, but it was the only thing she'd known. Even if she wanted to relax and let her guard down, she didn't know how to. Perhaps she was more surprised that she had been able to stay with the pack for so long. She still wasn't sure if she was secure in her role and place in the pack, almost expecting at any moment that she'd be forced to take her leave.
And now that she was awake, she would be back to her usual routine. Getting dressed, doing her hair and make up - just a little smoky eyeshadow and dark eyeliner - and then making her way downstairs to get something to eat.

As she entered the kitchen, she caught the tail end of a conversation between the pack's Alpha - Torin - and the healer - Marlowe. Along with Marlowe's two wards, Elea and Parker, who Cass often referred to solely as 'The Twins'. No doubt that they'd been up to something, given what she'd just managed to overhear. If she knew what had happened, she would have reprimanded them - provided Torin wasn't around, of course. But sometimes she thought that they got away with a little too much. Cassandra glanced around at the small group, entirely aware that she may well be walking in on a slightly awkward moment, a serious conversation, but she ignored that for now. First, she bowed her head towards the Alpha. "Morning, Torin." she greeted, neutrally, and then she glanced towards the healer, and the teens. "Marlowe. The twins." she continued, and then moved to start making something to eat as well.

It wasn't long before the kitchen started filling up with even more of the pack members. Cassandra glanced up from where she was stood at the cooker, where she was making some French toast in a frying pan, and nodded towards those that looked her way, in a silent greeting. Perhaps she wasn't the last one up, after all, she thought, as she refocused on her cooking.

Rohan Wilder
25 | Male | Human
Tagged: Open
Rohan stepped to one side to wait for his order to be finished. He glanced around as he waited, taking quiet note of a few of the others that were in the coffee shop. At least one of the workers behind the counter seemed to be a teenager, likely here for work experience, and were always cheery. He also noticed a couple of the customers that entered after he had - one of them was a slightly older man, wearing a hat, and seeming rather unsure. Rohan couldn't help but wonder what everyone's stories were. What brought them to the coffee shop and what they did outside of being here. It was often something he wondered about the customers he interacted with at the bar he worked at as well - though most of them he knew quite well because he actually had conversations with them.
He did not have much longer to think about this, though, as his order was soon ready. He picked it up, thanked the worker, and went to sit by the window. Since his green tea was in a take-out cup, Rohan decided not to take too long, and just ate his croissant first.

Once he'd finished eating, Rohan left the coffee shop with his green tea, to make the walk back to his apartment. He held the cup with both hands, even though it wasn't particularly cold. He just wasn't sure what to do with his free hand. As he walked, he started to get a little lost in thought, thinking about a new poem that he wanted to start writing. Poetry, a sonnet, or a song... he often ended up lost in thought when he started to think about writing a new one. Which usually meant he wasn't quite paying attention as he walked, essentially on auto-pilot on the walk back to his apartment.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Thu May 09, 2024 10:14 pm

Ingrid Lyons
female - pup - 15 years - crush: open - Location: Living room - tags: Blake, Skyy
(^_^)
She looked at the boy as he sat on the couch, shaking her head to his questions "No, nothing is bothering me... it just feels so weird, we're being pampered not to do anything for years, but soon we have to do things like hunting and taking care of the house and things..." she said to him. She played with her long hair a little bit "Just wanted to know what you feel to become an adult in way" she said to him.

She looked at the other teens coming to them, saying their greetings to Blake, but not to her in words anyway. She didn't mind that too much though as she was not the most liked person in the house. She found it rather annoying how the younger teen was always around Blake but didn't seem to say to him anything if they had something to say then say it. She sighed "It's not really a future we're talking about, I don't want to think about the future now, when life is so...unpredictable," she said, "It goes what happens, what else can you do..." she said.

Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri May 10, 2024 7:40 am

Jessel Rose Robbins- Jes- f- 30 y- werewolf subordinate- demi pan; feelings for Torin- SO/mate- adopted Skyy, wants kids- Tags: Skyy/Marlowe, Elea and Parker, Cassandra

The brown eyed redhead sighed as she watched her child head off...She then realized the kitchen must be too full, there were too many people. Skyy couldn't make any food, they were all in the way. That's what she though, that's what she assumed was the reason they'd gone out of the kitchen. She shook her head a couple times. She then glanced to Cassandra, and offered a smile to her.

She had to return her attention to her food, as the toast popped up. The sausage soon got done microwaving (it was pre cooked), and she took out the bowl. She put syrup on that, butter and honey on the toast. She then turned back to Cassandra, now that she was done. Cassandra was still making food, but Jessel could greet her now. "Good morning Cassandra," she said, with a small smile.

Skyy Nora Robbins- Nora- genderfluid but male most often- 14- Werewolf pup- homosexual; Blake- could date but nothing serious until 18- Tags: Jessel/ Blake and Ingrid

The blue eyed gray-looking haired one hummed quietly a moment. They then looked over to Blake, as he called them Nora and they felt their cheeks warming. They quickly glanced away a moment, until that stopped. They then looked sidelong at him, taking another breath as they nodded. "I...yeah...peaceful," they said, but nothing was truly peaceful for them. They had anxiety...and it was bad.

They also had started feeling...odd around people, like they didn't want to be around people. It wasn't bad, but that's why they'd left the kitchen just now. They muttered "Futures?" then shook their head. They squeaked when he nudged them and laughed, that laugh making them blush again. They let their gaze rest on Ingrid a moment. They wondered what she thought of them...what everyone thought of them...

Kion Rowan Crowe- Ki, Ro- m- 24 y- Werewolf subordinate- homosexual; Flynn, maybe Nikolai- SO open- Tags: Flynn

The amber and golden brown eyed reddish brown haired one hummed as he watched the other. He watched as Flynn went off towards the cashier. Kion didn't think the cashier was very happy with them...Flynn because he'd rode his skateboard in, Kion just for being with Flynn. Kion wasn't a mind reader though, so he didn't know. He was pretty sure the guy was annoyed at Flynn, though. Shaking his head, he turned back to the guitars once more. Though, he had the one he wanted, he definitely wanted this one.

He nearly jumped when the other came back, he wasn't paying attention. Thus, when Flynn spoke, Kion nearly jumped. He scolded himself silently, and growled silently at himself after. He then put a smile on his face, before saying "Oh...I didn't know it was expensive." He then fell silent to just nod at the other. Flynn told him what the cashier had said, so he smiled and nodded. "Guess I'll just watch YouTube videos then," he said with a shrug. He then said "Oh, yeah...show me how to position my hands and fingers," as he was already holding the guitar.

Jessibel Roberts- Jessi- f- 26 y- human- service dog trainer- Demi pan- feelings for Astoria- psychiatric service dog Loke- Tags: Astoria, Aurelia

The redhead blinked when the stranger, or Aurelia, spoke to her now, though it was a simple greeting. She nodded as she looked at the other woman. "I um...I'm doing fine, how are you doing today?" she ended up asking. "Oh...my name is Jessibel but you can call me Jessi. If you really want to," she then quickly said, as nicknames were really...a friend thing. Strangers usually didn't want to use them until they knew the person better. She shook that thought away. Maybe the two of them could become friends... but the other definitely seemed to be in a hurry.

She turned her attention back to her friend, and hummed a small sound. She shook her head, saying "Not really...just like how I was able to come here today. Since I knew I wasn't going to be needed there until later. They send the text at six or seven, so I see it when I wake up. I need time to get up and eat and stuff anyway...so we don't set up anything until after like ten. Though, they sometimes will train a dog early in the morning. They don't need me for every dog, so...its good. We manage to make it work," she said with a small smile.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheSiren » Fri May 10, 2024 1:06 pm

[
๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡บโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฐโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡พโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฌโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹
โฅ Beta โฅ Twenty-Four Years โฅ Single โฅ Tag Astoria & Jessie > mentions Kion & Flynn > Rohanโฅ The City โฅ

Aurelia gave the shop owner a nod when she responded. "Sounds great, see you tomorrow!" she chirped and waved goodbye to the both of them. She spun on her heels and left the shop, the sound of a bell going off just as the door closed behind her. The overwhelming excitement showed in her walk for the soon-to-be flower bed she would plant when she returned to the pack house. Speaking of, she dusted the loose dirt from her hands, before sanitizing them and grabbing her phone from her rear pocket. Aurelia briefly scanned her contacts before clicking on two, Kion & Flynn. 'Hey just wanted to let you know that I'm done at the florist. Do you want to stay in the city or back to the house?' she offered. After proofreading her text message, she pressed the touch screen to send it to them both. While she anticipated a response from either of them, she paced herself until she stood at the city's biggest coffee shop. Cade's Country Brew, the tall glass windows provided Auree a mirror, checking out her reflection. She pulled her loose strands of hair together and attempted to fix her ponytail, as messy as it was.

A light hum after she finished, somewhat satisfied with how her hair turned out. Aurelia continued to walk along the city, her walk turned into a slow stride as she made her way around the shops in the city's center. This area would be great for the teens during the summer, as they had plenty to do. That was if the pack could remain under the radar of the human noses. Auree turned a corner, and ahead of her was someone who seemed to be on autopilot somewhere. The best way to get used to the city and its occupants was to get to know them. She slowly approached the stranger, hoping not to startle him out of his daydream. She gave the boy a look over but was careful not to be too obvious. The charm in her spirit had begun to glow, she opened her lips to speak to him. "I see you've tried the local coffee shop. Is it any good?" she asked. Despite that she'd already passed the coffee shop, it was a fantastic ice breaker for the both of them.
TheSiren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ItsAsher0 » Fri May 10, 2024 3:01 pm

โ€ข Pup โ€ข 15 Years โ€ข Single โ€ข Tags: Ingrid, Noraโ€ข Living Room โ€ข

๐lake sighed. He was feeling a bit tired today, exhausted even- even though he had finally taken time for a good rest, and had woken up late. "Right about that. Time passes really quick..." He sighed, a bit dissapointed as he got lost in thought."who knows what the future will be like.." He shoved the thoughts away, refusing to be saddened.

"Today has been so uneventful." He muttered, looking back towards his phone and checking the time. Wasn't too late, yet- he wished there was some form of entertainment. He best not bother anyone in the pack for his energetic personality, though. He ignored the tension in the room, quietly humming a song to himself.

ใ€ ๐๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ˆ๐• ใ€‘
ItsAsher0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sat May 11, 2024 7:55 pm

Flynn Johnston
25 | Male | Subordinate
Tagged: Kion, Aurelia (text)
"Oh, yeah, it can be a little pricy for a decent one, especially one that has a custom design like that one, but if it's worth it to you and you play it enough, it's worth the price." Flynn explained, with a slight shrug. His electric guitar had been much more expensive than an acoustic, but given he played it fairly often - whether the other pack members wanted to hear him play it or not - he definitely got his money's worth on that.
"Okay, so, first, you don't want to be hunching over it, you'll just hurt your back, so you'll want the strap to hold it just below your chest - but we've got that part down already I think. You'll also want the neck to be tilted up a bit, so it's easier to position your hand on the fret board, like this, and so you don't strain your wrist." he gently pushed the neck of the guitar up. "And then your elbow for your strumming hand should be square-on to your body - then your arm is just going up and down with, again, no wrist strain while strumming." he added, demonstrating with his own arm. "Also, have your thumb resting on the back of the neck, and don't hold it too tight - again, don't want to strain your wrists or make it difficult to change chords. There we go, what do you think?" he asked.

Hearing the message tone on his phone, Flynn checked it, knowing that he should have been expecting a message from Aurelia when she was finished. "Oh, Aurelia's done already. Ready to head back?" he asked Kion, "We can always come back if you're still not sure whether you want to buy it or not." he added, as he sent Aurelia a reply - 'Be done in a few minutes, see you back at the car?'

Astoria Onitiri
27 | Female | Human
Tagged: Jessi
Astoria was still uncertain about it all, thinking about what if there had been any plans for the whole day, or even just days off in general. But, if Jessi was sure that it worked for her and she was okay with it, then she supposed that there wasn't really much else she could say about it. She had her own weeks planned out carefully, knowing exactly what hours she'd be working, both in and out the store, and making sure that she gave herself enough time for herself and to do other things. "Well - as long as you're happy with it, of course." Astoria replied, and she glanced around the store, noting that it was currently empty. Things didn't usually pick up until after midday anyway, so it was nice to have a little bit of time before it got busy.

She glanced at her laptop again, as another email came through - a reply from one of the brides-to-be that she'd replied to that morning, wanting to set up a meeting to discuss the client's flower needs. Astoria quickly typed out a reply, with a few options of dates and times that she'd be able to keep clear so that they could have a proper meeting without interruptions. She liked to reserve an hour after closing for meetings, but she'd also delay opening for an hour if a morning meeting was preferred. Once she had finished that, Astoria glanced at Jessi again. "You know, it's pretty quiet now. I can close for a half hour if you wanted to grab a coffee? That Cade's Country Brew isn't far." she suggested, raising an eyebrow. She didn't normally close for a quick break, but she didn't have anything urgent to see to, nor any customers in the shop, or any appointments or orders waiting to be collected, so she figured that she may as well see if Jessi wanted to join her on a quick excursion to a coffee shop.

Cassandra Joyce
25 | Female | Delta
Tagged: Jessel -> Nikolai, Ben
Next post

Rohan Wilder
25 | Male | Human
Tagged: Aurelia
'Saw her alone against the sky... no... maybe? I can save that line for something.' Rohan thought, musing over potential lines for one of his next writings. If only he'd brought a pen with him, then he'd be able to write it down so he wouldn't forget. Not that he really forgot any of his ideas anyway, his head filled with what he hoped were poetic and meaningful phrases, and he could always find a place to write them into. His boss at the bar, Mr. Jay, was quite endeared to his poetry, and liked the way he sang and his way of seeing things. He was something like a mentor to Rohan, in a way, supportive and giving him guidance if he asked for it.

Rohan almost didn't notice when he was being spoken to, and was snapped out of his daydream when someone spoke to him - mentioning the local coffee shop. He stopped, slightly dazed, blinking a couple of times. 'Okay, you don't have to look like a total idiot.' he thought to himself, as he spotted the person that spoke to him - a young woman that he didn't recognise, and didn't seem like she lived here. It was certainly a bold approach, just talking to a stranger, but then, he'd done bolder so he couldn't really say anything on that, and he was a little charmed by her spirit. Not that it took much to charm him anyway.
"Oh - yeah, I've been a few times. I don't go often, though." Rohan replied, with a warm smile. "N-not that it's not good, I just don't always have the time to go." he quickly clarified, though he wondered if that much was obvious, given he had a drink from there right now. "You want to try some? It's a raspberry green tea with a little bit of honey." he offered, before cringing at himself. "Oh my g- that was weird, I'm sorry."
'And you call yourself a poet - writer, whatever.' he scolded himself, and then took a deep breath. "I'm Rohan." he introduced himself, feeling very much like he should run away.
Last edited by Consulting_Angel on Tue May 14, 2024 2:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me