Arkborn (o&a!)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Arkborn (o&a!)

Postby EldritchWhispers » Sat Jul 23, 2022 1:57 pm

The year is 2570. Just past Mars, near the Keiper Belt, there is a small, Earth-like planet named Babarrun. A long time ago, humans and mystical creatures spread to this place, evolving rapidly into three races: Neoids, Umbrians, and Arkborn. Over the past 30 generations, much of the mythology around the religion of the Neoids and Arkborn has been twisted until it is no longer recognizable. One thing is for certain, though. The force known as Cosmic Arkana is disappearing from Babarrun... And time is run into out to save it.

Glossary
Babarrun: The planet where this all takes place, Babarrun (literally means bean) is a bean shaped planet about a third of Earth's size, with about half it's gravity. The south side of the planet experiences short, furious summers and rainy, wet periods, making it a rainforest-y climate teeming with vegatation and life. The north side, however, is thrown into prolonged winter, cold and frozen half the year, and ravaged by storms the other half.
Arkborn: A mystical race of giant, eldritch beings, upwards of twenty feet tall, with massive wings and eyes like flames. They are very similar to the way angels are described in the Abrahamic religious texts. Arkborn are the descendants of the Ark, a pantheon of deities and a set of ideals stemming from the void before the Multiverse itself. Arkborn are powerful sorcerers, living for hundreds, if not thousands of years. The problem is, most of them have been killed off, and the twenty or so who remain are less than a century old. The Arkborn live in the Arkana Temple on the border between North and South Babarrun.
Neoids: Known formerly as Neohumans, Neoids are highly evolved humans who value creativity, passion, curiousity, love, devotion, honor, and justice above all else. Their average IQs are somewhere between one and three hundred. They stand about ten feet tall, and are not winged like their Arkborn counterparts. They live in South Babarrun, and wear loose, light robes like their Arkborn counterparts. They live for between one and two hundred years, but plenty die before their time due to a dark force.
Umbrians: Dark, twisted descendants of humans. These disgusting creatures have low IQs, are short in stature (being about four to five feet tall), and are all pale in color, due to their lack of sunlight. Umbrians live underground in North Babarrun, and feast on flesh and warm blood. They breed in their own filth, and despise all things good and virtuous. They are incredibly aggressive, and cannot speak like Neoids or Arkborn, only able to communicate in grunts and gestures. They have thick skin, and long nails. Most are covered in fur, due to their cold conditions. Umbrians are evil, and do not flinch at the most awful and cruel behaviors.
Cosmic Arkana: Believed to be the energy that holds reality together, a pure form of love that exists within us all. This, however, is only half true, because it is actually an amalgamation of three separate yet interconnected forces in the Multiverse: the Ark, a set of ideals and mythical race of deities, Mana, the magical force that allows spells to exist, and the cosmic, undying love of the Axolotl.
The Axolotl: The Creator deity who existed before time and created the Multiverse.

Rules:
No OOC bullying (In character bullying is fine as long as you are being mean to the CHARACTER and not the person PLAYING IT)
LGBT+ is accepted and encouraged! (Unless your character is an Umbrian, because uh... They don't do that... LGBT+ Neoids and Arkborn are 100% encouraged, though)
No NSFW/18+ stuff! (Nothing that would violate DA RULES)
Maximum of 3 characters per player!
Put "An Intruder" in your sign up sheet so I know you read the rules (also if you get the reference shoot me a PM please)
No godmodding/powerplaying
No Mary Sues/ Gary Stues
No killing other characters without permission!
Good luck and have fun!

Name:
Pronouns:
Species:
Appearance:
Personality:
Alignment: (like, Chaotic Good, Lawful Neutral, ETC, ETC. Most Neoids are on the Good Axis, Arkborn on the Neutral, and Umbrian on the Evil)
Backstory:
Powers:
Other:

Last bumped by EldritchWhispers on Sat Jul 23, 2022 1:57 pm.
"Your heartbeat is just a dull thrum. Your brain's electrical impulses are futile. Your existence is nothing but a speck in the infinite cosmic matter of the Multiverse. I, on the other hand? I am a writer. A creator. I make realities and living, beings. I destroy and create as I see fit. I lay waste to cities and planets on a whim. I ruin lives and rend souls for my own amusement. I. Am. A. God. And you cannot harm me in a way that matters." -Me, on a regular basis.
EldritchWhispers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me