The Not-So-Deserted Fairground (Open & Accepting!)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: The Not-So-Deserted Fairground (Open & Accepting!)

Postby themushroomgoesyeet » Mon May 09, 2022 10:03 am

Malum, on the way to the main tent

Malum was getting close to the ferris wheel, so she knew the main tent wasn't far, if the crumbling map she had read was correct. Suddenly, a small tremor shivered through the pavement, creating a tiny crack in the cobble stone about a yard from where Malum was standing. Malum approached the crack, crouching to examine it, ears twitching in confusion. Neither the tremor nor the crack had been particularly large, but magical places like this were not usually affected by earthquakes, so this was unusual.
themushroomgoesyeet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThundersFriends » Thu May 12, 2022 3:59 pm

Taurus: 21 |bi| male (shapeshifter- (human form), teleporting) [location- the Juice bar] job: Security. Tags: Oliver, Anwin,

"what this? this is nothing." he said shaking his head and looking at the glass for a moment just to double check there are no cracks or scratches. doing the dishes for him was a simple thing he had to do all the time at the house. even at his friends house... well... they weren't really friends. They used to be the best of mates. then something happened. and it all changed. "i was just gunna do it cuz id like a frozen sunset tropical pop on the hot day. i think the rest of everyone in the fairgrounds can agree with me." Then the strangest Thin happened. Oliver wasn't mad? it was. not his normal. not what he was preparing himself for. so he just did his best not to show the shock on his face. he nodded lightly and set the glass away.

When Oliver mentioned closing he looked at his watch. he didn't really wanna leave and wished he took longer to do the dishes. he kinda wanted to spend more time with Oliver. but there was something that shifted the air around them... something wasn't right. There was a light rumble in the floor. Taurus first thought it was an earth quake so he filled the glass that he dropped earlier and filled it with water and set it on the counter watching it carefully. "guys... i think we might have to duck for cover."

Thunder: 22 |bi| male (Shapeshifter- (human form) Mind control/Manipulation [location- Flower shop] Tags: Anni,

thunder smiled at what Anni had to say. "well id love to see you in your practice performances. ill definitely bring a treat for the animals." he was trying to think of a time he would be free. but the small rumble in the floor beneath them cut him off his train of thought. "you feel that? or.. is that just me?" he thought he could be imagining things. but he could be wrong. he looked around just in case he was imagining things. to see if he could see anything in a distance away he could see small objects running around. it was to far to identify what it was exactly but his guess was a dog or something.

Ember: 24 |straight| Female (Human) [location- Fairgrounds Ferris Wheel] Tags: Caelan, valiant, M'Aoti

she watched as they got higher and higher on the ride. he smiled at the touch of Caelan's hand. "aww. is the big man scared of heights." she said teasingly with a small giggle. it was a little fast for her type and she had her suspicion for his feelings. but she was willing to goof around with this. Though she did find his blush exceptionally adorable.

suddenly the cart they were in shook slightly and that did frighten her a bit so she held tightly to his hand. not squeezing the life out of it thought lol. yes.. he may still have blood flow in his fingers. she didn't quite know what it meant just afraid they would fall.

When Caelan explained how magic worked here she was only left with more questions. "is the gate mad that humans like me are here?" and then started feeling bad for being here and causing all this.

Amber: 23|straight|F (angle) [location-Fairgrounds... field] Tags: open.

she was able to blip through the shake. she walked through the wall of this strange land. her wings dragged behind her white and each feather tipped in gold. her golden hair flows in the breeze. hound dogs run by her. they seem to leave her alone. and for good reason. she held her sword in her hand and took in the new place that stood before her. "hm... interesting" she said hardly impressed by the place. her first goal was to make friends here. get on everyone's good side, then to sniff out Taurus and his stupid brother. she put her sword away in a sheath by her side. then made her march.

she walked by the Ferris wheel. took a small glance at the people. they seemed to be busy with their own stuff. she debated to approach them or not. in the end she chose not too and kept walking. seems the place is about to be in chaos. the least she could do was something to help. she didn't want to be an enemy here. her home was burned down. she was here to make a new home, and to settle things with Taurus. if he is even here that is. she has just been tracking him down everywhere. he was a bad man. he needed to be stopped at whatever cost. besides she didn't have much to loose at this point now did she. he already took everything from her. everything she ever cared about. she was in pain. and hurt. she wanted a way to heal but didn't know how. she thought that maybe a brand new place would help her. she could start by making friends. she wondered around the buildings. there was a café, a juice bar, and tents all over. but most of them seemed closed or just not running.

(ok. so i don't lose my progress imma just post now. i just cut everything short, sorry for the crappy writing. and this time i wont go back for correcting on grammar, so if anyone is mad, plz understand i was in a rush.)
ThundersFriends

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby themushroomgoesyeet » Fri May 13, 2022 3:47 pm

Malum, on her way to cause some problems, tagging amber

Malum looked up from the pavement for a moment & started. Not twenty paces from her was an angel of the Deus Ex Machina variety, with golden wings, a sword, and a slightly glowing aura to boot.
"Ooh, an angel, how disgusting," Malum mused to herself. She momentarily forgot the strange crack, resuming Ghostie form to follow the angel. When they neared the Juice bar she changed back & shouted " 'scuse me, you lost?"
themushroomgoesyeet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat May 14, 2022 1:23 pm

Amiko Kurona- Ami, Iko- genderfluid- 22- Pan; crush on Robin and Ezra- werewolf (white toed black)- dog tricks- Oki x Mira: Nira (Nora), Rian (Rien), Brynn; Coro, Dira- Tags: Robin, Caspar, Liem, cafe

The black haired, eared, and tailed one glanced to Grey. The ears and tail were seemingly gone, actually just hidden away. They smiled back at him, despite his being a toothy smile. They waved at him, then glanced to the others.

they hummed a small sound, and twitched their ears. Their tail flicked, then they sighed and looked around for a moment. They glanced to Robin as he spoke, and they shook their head. They then made a small sound as they felt a very small rumble. "Robin....did you feel that?" they asked. They then looked to Grey and the humans, and tilted their head. "Did anyone of you feel that?" they asked them all. They'd definitely felt it, and they were sure others had but wanted to be sure.

Anni Oakly- An, Ni- f- 22- Siren- water animal show (also helps Ami, by pretending to be their trainer)- Pan; crush on Thunder- Rodric x Laurie; Niel (18)- Tags: Thunder

The redhead with the nose and cheek freckles hummed a bit. The lighter tanned and turquoise eyed one smiled. She smiled as she said "Okay, you can come and watch then. You can also being treats, like fish or...maybe some fruit or lettuce? I've never really seen them eat those. They really just like their fish," she laughed, then made a small sound. "I...I definitely felt that," she said, and looked around then sighed. How was she ever going to tell him, with all these interruptions? Shaking her head, she looked at him. "Maybe...maybe we should go make sure the flower shop is okay."

Anwin Briar- An- agender- 24- Pan; open- human- Louis x Penny ('witch')- 3 family cats (Cheshire, Sylvana, Morry)- chocolate lab Henry for their partial blindness- Tags: Oliver, Taurus, Thunder and Anni, Malum

The shorter and slender tanned one, with lighter vitiligo, hummed. The green and brown sectoral eyed one looked over. The dark brown straight haired one glanced to Olivier, and smiled at the half elf. They said "Thank you, but I...should probably go find the others. It's getting late, and they must have all ended up somewhere together. I...it was nice meeting you," they then said.

They made a small sound as they finally felt the rumble. They glanced to the security guard, when he said they may need to duck. "What...why?" they asked, getting worried now. They looked around, getting off the stool and grabbing the dog.

Liem White- m- 20- human- bi; open- Greg x Lorie; Lila (twin)- Bruno; Chanelle- book editor- Tags: Caspar, Robin, Amiko, Ezra, Grey

The average height creamy skinned Canadian hummed. The blonde and blue eyed, partially blind male tilted his head. He made a small sound as he looked to the werewolf, and nodded. "I...definitely noticed that," he said, and got worried now.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Mon May 16, 2022 10:59 am

Olivier Sparks
23|Male|Half-Elf
Tagged: Taurus, Anwin
"Well. If you'll insist on it, perhaps I should clear out some space for one to go. I'm sure there's somewhere I can organise." Olivier said, realising that he was not going to convince Taurus otherwise. He would feel quite bad, though, since he felt like he wouldn't be doing enough to pay Taurus back for this kindness. Ah well... he'd figure something out...

He frowned a little as he felt the light shaking... and seeing the water in the glass on the counter made him sure that it wasn't just him who felt it. "Perhaps you should stay here for a bit..." Olivier said to Anwin, not wanting them to go off on their own - especially if there's something odd going on. He was still confused, though, when Taurus said for them to duck for cover.
"Cover..? What's happening?" Olivier asked. He wasn't going to stand back if there was something about to happen.

Robin Dakota
22|Nonbinary|Siren
Tagged: Amiko, Caspar, Liem,
Ezra, Grey, Don
"I would not like to be around for that collection." Robin replied to Grey, with a light laugh. Imagine 150 years of missed rent? Definitely not something they'd want to be a part of.
They let the conversation around the others continue until Greyson spoke to them again about their show. "I'm due to perform tomorrow evening, if you're interested. And that invite goes for everyone." Robin said, and glanced around at the others, to be sure that they'd all know they were extending that invitation to everyone. And as for the time... they glanced at their watch. "Goodness, it is almost nine. The sun will be setting soon." Robin was a little shocked - more time than they'd expected had passed. It had certainly been an unexpected day, though.
Looking to Caspar, Robin shook their head. "It's not too late, so there's still some time before everyone tends to close shop and get some rest," they said, not wanting to be rude.

As the light rumble in the ground sounded out - and shook lightly - Robin looked around, concerned. They glanced towards Amiko, and nodded slowly. "I... did. Something's not right." Robin confirmed. They didn't know the cause, but it really wasn't normal.

Ezra Callahan
22|Male|Human
Tagged: Greyson, Don, Ami,
Robin, Grey, Liem
"The best one - and only good one to stay awake with - would be the espresso. I've had... some." Ezra said to Caspar, and had evidently lost count of how many espressos he'd actually had. But he was feeling awake and great, so that must be something good. Maybe he'd have to find out just what beans Grey used for their espressos, so that he could make sure to use them when he got back to town and wanted to pull multiple all-nighters for when he did his researching.
Ezra raised an eyebrow slightly when Grey made his comment about the town. From the rest of the conversation, it was obvious it had been a very long time since Grey had been there, but it did make Ezra curious as to whether they had been in the same places, and done the same things. Maybe even lived in the same area. "I live near the old plaza, opposite the library, and a clear view of the sky and a field I can go out and sit in at night with my telescope." Ezra commented.

The light rumble and shaking made Ezra scowl. "Oh good, just what we need: mysterious happenings. And no one knows why?" he glanced at the Supernaturals, raising an eyebrow.

Valiant Astor
"Mid-30s"|Male|Dragon
Tagged: M'Aoti, Ember, Caelan
Glancing at M'Aoti, he chuckled sheepishly. "Of course, I should not have doubted. I apologise." Valiant said. It was difficult to see, even with his power, through his blindfold. Still, given Ember's previous excitement, he has realised M'Aoti's feline species.
As Caelan approached - Ember as well - mentioning the shaking as well, it was obvious that this was likely felt by everyone across the whole Fairground. He was quiet while Caelan and M'Aoti talked, thinking carefully, though he nodded in confirmation about the Fairground's magic. He wasn't sure whether to speak more about, to talk about his true role and that of the other Original Founders. It made him concerned, actually, that the one responsible for the Gates and the protection of the Fairground was lost. But that was something to keep to himself.

Instead, Valiant let out a sigh. "I'm afraid there's not a lot we can do. This would require... much more insight." he wondered if he would be able to have a vision to properly find things out... but that would require his Vision Cave, which has since been lost after he 'disappeared'. He then turned towards Ember. "I... don't know. It's been a very long time since humans have set foot here." he tried to be gentle, not wanting the human to feel bad, but also, he felt that the truth should be said as well.
Valiant moved his gaze to towards the Ferris Wheel. "Hmm..." he unfolded his wings, and took off from the ground, flying up towards the Ferris Wheel. He flew to the centrepoint of it, and carefully placed a hand against it, holding there for a few moments, as though he was listening for something. And then, he flew back to the ground, landing carefully. "There is something tainting the magic..." Valiant said, mysteriously, carefully leaving out his concerns that it was going to spread to other fixtures of the Fairground.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QueerChaos » Thu Jun 23, 2022 7:46 pm

Greyson Soot - Vampire
< Café | He/They | Gay | Tags: Anyone in the café >
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Greyson nodded at Utopia as he grabbed the cup from his hands and began to fill it up with whatever drink he had thought was there before. "Ezra, I'm pretty sure you've had at least 4 coffees." He commented with a flash of a toothy grin. He was totally sure that Ezra had drunk more than four espressos. Did this guy even intend to sleep tonight? Or even tomorrow? He laughed softly at his own thoughts, Grey found himself very funny. He finished up the drink and put it on the counter in the direction of Utopia. They had stuffed the money that was previously given to them into one of his pockets, it's not like anyone would yell at him for it anyways.

"Tomorrow evening you say? I'll try my best to be there." They loved watching the performers on the grounds, most were extraordinary. Grey let an audible gasp out when Robin had said it was 9. "It's 9 already? I swear it was 5 like 20 minutes ago?" He regularly wondered whether or not time went quicker on the Fairgrounds, maybe it was a weird part of the magic or something. Greyson thought of closing the shop right around then but decided it would be better off if he waited for everyone to be done what they were doing plus there was never a set time he would open or close. He ponder a moment before replied to Ezra, "Are you talking about the old library that would probably crumble with a gust of wind or have they rebuilt that? It wouldn't surprise me if they have, it's an awfully old library." They loved that library a lot. He would visit it when he was younger, most summers he would sit inside the building to read or write or whatever. Greyson had always been kind of a nerd and apparently that's what most people liked best about him. When he was younger at least.

Grey raised a brow, "Isn't there always mysterious happenings on the grounds?"
QueerChaos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Jun 24, 2022 8:30 am

Amiko Kurona- Ami, Iko- genderfluid- 22- Pan; crush on Robin and Ezra- werewolf (white toed black)- dog tricks- Oki x Mira: Nira (Nora), Rian (Rien), Brynn; Coro, Dira- Tags: Robin, Caspar, Liem, cafe

The black haired, eared, and tailed one hummed a bit, and listened. They smiled and said "Ah, I have a performance tomorrow evening or the day after too. I...really need to go check again. Um...anyone can come watch me too." They dipped their head a moment, then made a small sound. They shook their head at Ezra, saying "Not a clue..." Looking to Robin and Grey, they said "Maybe we should go check it out...We should check the gate, or the rides, or...something," they said.

Anni Oakly- An, Ni- f- 22- Siren- water animal show (also helps Ami, by pretending to be their trainer)- Pan; crush on Thunder- Rodric x Laurie; Niel (18)- Tags: Thunder

The redhead with the nose and cheek freckles hummed a bit. The lighter tanned and turquoise eyed one smiled. She smiled as she said "Okay, you can come and watch then. You can also being treats, like fish or...maybe some fruit or lettuce? I've never really seen them eat those. They really just like their fish," she laughed, then made a small sound. "I...I definitely felt that," she said, and looked around then sighed. How was she ever going to tell him, with all these interruptions? Shaking her head, she looked at him. "Maybe...maybe we should go make sure the flower shop is okay."

Anwin Briar- An- agender- 24- Pan; open- human- Louis x Penny ('witch')- 3 family cats (Cheshire, Sylvana, Morry)- chocolate lab Henry for their partial blindness- Tags: Oliver, Taurus

The shorter and slender tanned one, with lighter vitiligo, hummed. The green and brown sectoral eyed one looked over. The dark brown straight haired one made a small sound as they finally felt the rumble. They glanced to the security guard, when he said they may need to duck. "What...why?" they asked, getting worried now. They looked around, getting off the stool and grabbing the dog.

(For Thundersfriends)

They then glanced to the kind Olivier, and nodded to the non human. "Ah...yeah, I think I probably will stay right here." They then glanced between him and the other non human male. They were still waiting for some sort of answer from Taurus.

Liem White- m- 20- human- bi; open- Greg x Lorie; Lila (twin)- Bruno; Chanelle- book editor- Tags: Caspar, Robin, Amiko, Ezra, Grey

The average height creamy skinned Canadian hummed. The blonde and blue eyed, partially blind male made a small sound. "Probably a good idea to check it out," he said. He then tilted his head, and asked "Should us humans stay in here, then, and wait for you?"
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me