~~~ Tri-Supernatural Area ~~~ Open & Accepting ~~~

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: ~~~ Tri-Supernatural Area ~~~ Open & Accepting ~~~

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue May 24, 2022 12:05 pm

Jennie Ramos- human female- 16 y- bi- crush: Jason- Tags
The green eyed brunette hummed as she headed for the kitchen. Being she was a teenager, and a human, she still lived with her parents. She smiled as she saw Gordie and Bats. Gordie was the family dog, a chocolate lab with equally brown eyes. Bats was their black cat, and seemed to have a romance with the neighboring female. Her name was Rachael. She was a beautiful brown cat, and might be pregnant. The neighbors hadn't actually taken her to the vet yet, that appointment was in a couple days.

Annika- fairy female- looks 15- pan- crush: open- Tags
The pink wings fluttered again, then she shook her head. The light blonde white looking haired one hummed as she stood up. She smoothed down her red dress, then blinked amber eyes once more. She then went to get some fruit to eat and juice to drink.

Louisa- female angel- looks 28- Pan- crush: open- Tags: Argos/open
The blue eyed feather winged female shook her head...She sighed a bit, seeming disappointed, but then had continued to speak. She watched as he nodded then looked down then back to her. She hummed as she said "Let's go for a flight."

Argos- male demon- looks 30- homosexual- crush: open- Louisa's brother (possibly adoptive)- Tags: Louisa/open
The demon fluttered his hole filled and torn wings once more. Even with the damage, he could still fly and so he nodded to his sister. He said "Okay," and stood and dusted off a bit. He then hummed as he walked forward before stopping to look back at her and waiting.

Judah Ark- male vampire- 17 y- regular member- crush: Jason- might want kids- Tags: Jason technically
The blue eyed blonde vampire hummed as he walked out his door. He glanced around the hallway, then shook his head. He continued to hum as he walked along. He went towards the kitchen then, and on the way he saw Jason entering the dining room. He made a small sound, and took pause. He stood there and thought to himself, whether he should go In.

Jessabela Roberts- female werewolf- 24 y- crush/mate: Alpha- Luna- wants kids- Tags: Veronica
The brown eyed redhead hummed and brushed through her hair with her fingers. She then headed and went to the kitchen. She found Veronica in the kitchen, and smiled a bit. "Hello Veronica," she said with the same smile, and waited for her to answer.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LadyRyuka » Tue May 24, 2022 2:29 pm

Lisa//Female//40//Spouse Valori//Children: Veronica and Jason//At Home w/Valori
Lisa had put her hands up in surrender too late and realized she might literally be in the dog house that evening when they go to bed. "Is it too late to apologize?" She asked feeling very small as she watched Valori stop making her lunch and go to get ready to leave for work. She then went to finish making her lunch and sighed as she had to now figure out what she was going to do to make it up to Valori

Valori//Female//Looks 20//Spouse Lisa//Children Veronica and Jason//At Home
"Oh yes it very much is too late to apologize and I heard it is supposed to rain tonight." Valori said as she left the kitchen to finish getting ready to go to work. She worked as the art teacher at the local high school. So in away she would see their children more often than Lisa would. She was going to make Lisa sleep outside in the dog house that they had for these instances when Lisa pissed her off.

Veronica//Female//16//Theta Female//Mate: Not Found//At the pack house w/other werewolves//Tags: Jessabela
Veronica jumps slightly not having expected the Luna to speak to her. Her black hair that was pulled up into a french braid had slapped her in the face when she had jumped. "Good Morning, Luna." She replied respectfully. She was hoping very much so to not have someone point out that she had jumped like that just now.

Jason//Male//17 - actual age for now//Mate: Not Found//At the clan house w/other vampires//Tags: Judah
"Dude I can feel you staring" Jason called knowing someone was just staring into the room he was in. He just didn't know who was staring. He was also trying to figure things out about himself. He was thinking about what his sister Veronica had told him weeks ago that he seemed to love fashion way too much and took more pride in his appearance than most of the guys she hung out with. Yet he couldn't seem to understand what she was hinting at since really it just made him angry that she would compare him to other people.
My name is Lady Ryuka. I am a Noble in a world that knows all kinds of magic. I specialize in Fire magic. I can also make bubbles that trap people for about 3 days. I also make rose petals and Cherry blossom petals fly around me.

My Tradeables folder is empty so when I get more duplicates I will be doing my wishlist give aways again!
LadyRyuka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue May 24, 2022 3:01 pm

The green eyed brunette smiled as she patted the dog and looked at the cat. She couldn't wait to see his kittens, if there'd be any. She then walked to the kitchen, where her mom was. Her dad, Liem, was already at work but her mom, Jora, was making breakfast.

The pink winged one hummed as she went to her little kitchen. She got a cup and the peach juice, pouring it in. She then grabbed the blueberry container and the strawberry one. She got a bunch out and into a bowl, then grabbed a fork.

The blue eyed feather winged female smiled when he agreed. She got up after he did, and began to follow him. She saw him looking back at her, and shook her head. She then hummed as they walked awhile, before hopping into the air and flying.

Argos- male demon- looks 30- homosexual- crush: open- Louisa's brother (possibly adoptive)- Tags: Louisa/open
The demon fluttered his hole filled and torn wings once more. He saw her watching him watching her, so he quickly faced forward. They walked awhile then hopped into the air to fly. He hovered and looked down a moment, then followed her.

Judah Ark- male vampire- 17 y- regular member- crush: Jason- might want kids- Tags: Jason
The blue eyed blonde vampire jumped a bit as he heard the voice. "Ah...guess you caught me," he said, as he stepped into the dining room. "Why are you in here, anyway?" he then asked. Not many knew, but he could be mischievous and pull pranks too.

Jessabela Roberts- female werewolf- 24 y- crush/mate: Alpha- Luna- wants kids- Tags: Veronica
The brown eyed redhead smiled as she nodded to the Theta. She thought of her family, then shook her head a bit. She asked "How has your morning been?" and smiled once more. She glanced around a moment then shook her head, looking to Veronica again. As she waited for an answer again, she grabbed some sausage. She cooked that and also made some hash browns.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LadyRyuka » Tue May 24, 2022 3:42 pm

Lisa//Female//40//Spouse Valori//Children: Veronica and Jason//At Home
Lisa finished making her lunch for that day and then went to go start getting ready for work since she didn't need to be at work until a bit later since she was a bartender at the local restaurant that was serving breakfast right now. She was also trying to figure out how to get herself out of her dog house that night. She was thinking of something romantic so far and was hoping that it could work.

Valori//Female//Looks 20//Spouse Lisa//Children Veronica and Jason//Outside heading to work//Tags: Open
Valori after she finished getting ready for work left the house without letting Lisa goodbye or have a nice day. She was going to be giving Lisa the silent treatment for the next few days. She hated that Lisa would forget that she has lived longer and had experienced a lot more things in life than she has. She assumed that was why everyone called her the "true adult" of her family sometimes.

Veronica//Female//16//Theta Female//Mate: Not Found//At the pack house w/other werewolves//Tags: Jessabela
"It is alright so far I am just getting ready to go to school since I still have to finish high school," Veronica replied as she soon realized that it was still the night months when she looked out the window. "I think I picked the wrong outfit for today... it is always cold in the night months." She mentioned more to herself realizing that a dress was not what she should have picked.

Jason//Male//17 - actual age for now//Mate: Not Found//At the clan house w/other vampires//Tags: Judah
"What can't be in the dining room are we not allowed in here or something?" Jason asked since really he didn't know all the Clan house rules yet but he didn't think that a rule would be that no one could be in the dining room. He was not giving away that he was planning on pranking anyone mainly because he had only been in the Clan house less than a week and he didn't want anyone to know that he was up to trouble already. He then turned to Judah, "Is it really a rule that we aren't allowed in the dining room?" He asked.
My name is Lady Ryuka. I am a Noble in a world that knows all kinds of magic. I specialize in Fire magic. I can also make bubbles that trap people for about 3 days. I also make rose petals and Cherry blossom petals fly around me.

My Tradeables folder is empty so when I get more duplicates I will be doing my wishlist give aways again!
LadyRyuka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue May 24, 2022 3:53 pm

The green eyed brunette hummed and smiled at her mom. She said Good morning to Jora, then sat at the table to wait.

The pink winged one took the bowl and cup to her sitting area. She sat on her favorite chair, placing her cup on the little table beside it.

The blue eyed feather winged female smiled as she flew. The breeze was in her hair, and she was happy to be with family.

The demon smiled as well as he flew, breeze also in his hair. Despite being a demon, he highly valued his family.

Judah Ark- male vampire- 17 y- regular member- crush: Jason- might want kids- Tags: Jason
The blue eyed blonde vampire shook his head at the other male. "Ah...No, but it's just...you don't have any sustenance with you."

(Don't know what else to call it. Do they drink animal blood?)

The brown eyed redhead smiled as she nodded to the Theta. She said "Ah, yeah, you and your brother are both in school, right?" She knew about Jason of course. "I remember school...seems so long ago," she said. She then tilted her head as Veronica mentioned clothes. "You could always go change quick," she said.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LadyRyuka » Fri May 27, 2022 7:07 am

Lisa//Female//40//Spouse Valori//Children: Veronica and Jason//in her car//Tags:Open
Lisa left a bit after Valori did. She was heading to the flower store. Thinking about seeing about getting some flowers sent to Valori to help make things better. "I honestly don't think just sending her flowers will get me out of the dog house tonight but it is a start. Lisa said to herself as she drove.

Valori//Female//Looks 20//Spouse Lisa//Children Veronica and Jason//in her car//Tags: Open
Valori got in her car and drove to the school. It was a silent ride since normally she had Veronica and Jason with her. But not today for the first time in well years she hasn't taken them to school. "This is probably going to be what kills me in the end." She said as she continued the drive to the school.

"Yes, and it will be lucky if my brother is even on time to school today without our mothers waking him up he isn't a morning person. And I think I will go change before heading to school. This makes me like waking up early now so I won't have to worry about being late." Veronica said. The last part was more to herself though as she gave a slight nod to Jessabela. "I hope you have a wonderful day Luna." She said before she quicky headed to her room to change.

(Yes they drink animal blood)
"Do I have to have something to drink with me to be in the dining room? It is right off the common room. Besides, we should probably be heading to school." Jason said laughing. He honestly did find it funny that he got it where someone was stuttering for a minute. He then realized when he had moved into the Clan house that he left his backpack at his parents' house. "Also before heading to school I have to stop by my parents' house my school bag is still there..." He said with a sigh.

LadyRyuka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri May 27, 2022 10:50 am

The green eyed brunette hummed and waited, and soon the food was done. She smiled and thanked her mom. She then took some, leaving the rest for her mom. She ate as quick as she could without getting hiccups or sick. She then put her plate in the sink. She knew mom would wash it; she went to get her bag and check everything was there.

The pink winged one hummed as she sat and ate the fruit. In between every couple bites, she'd stop to drink the juice.

The blue eyed feather winged female smiled as she flew. The breeze was in her hair, and she was happy to be with family.

The demon smiled as well as he flew, breeze also in his hair. Despite being a demon, he highly valued his family.

Judah Ark- male vampire- 17 y- regular member- crush: Jason- might want kids- Tags: Jason (cool)
The blue eyed blonde vampire shrugged and said "I guess not. It is the dining room, but if you're just passing through its fine." He then tilted his head as he looked at him. "I...could go by there with you if you want; otherwise, I'll just head to school."

The brown eyed redhead smiled as she nodded to the Theta. She said "Thank you, and have a good day at school." She watched her head off, and began to eat her food. Once finished, she took her stuff to the sink to wash it.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LadyRyuka » Sat May 28, 2022 6:32 am

Lisa//Female//40//Spouse Valori//Children: Veronica and Jason//The Flower shop//Tags:Open
Lisa parked and then went into the flower shop. It was then she realized she didn't know what Valori's favorite flower was after having been together for so long. She gave a small sigh as she walked around to find some flowers.

Valori//Female//Looks 20//Spouse Lisa//Children Veronica and Jason//The school//Tags: Open
Valori arrived at the school and parked in her parking space and then went to her classroom. She started getting things written on the board after putting her stuff away. She was getting the bellringer on the board that she could move later. So that she wouldn't have to erase it and rewrite it. She then put some interesting facts about the place they were going to learn on the regular board.

Veronica//Female//16//Theta Female//Mate: Not Found//Heading to school//Tags: Jessabela
Once back in her room Veronica looked through her warmer clothes. She grabbed a pair of jeans that had a rose-colored long-sleeved shirt. After she got changed into those she grabbed a rose print fashion scarf to pair with the shirt. She then put on some tennis shoes and grabbed a jacket and her backpack before heading out to school.

Jason//Male//17 - actual age for now//Mate: Not Found//heading to parents house//Tags: Judah
"Sure we just have to hope that my moms haven't left the house yet because I had to give my house key back. My mom who works at the school made me to since she knows if I have it I would come and try to prank the house. It was also my plan until she had me hand over my house key." Jason said as he crossed his arms at that last part and then sighed. "I am going to go grab my blazer that goes with this outfit then we can head to see if my parents are home to get my bag if we are lucky we might be able to get a ride from one of my moms." He said before going to grab his blazer right quick from his room. And since the blazer was on the bed it didn't take him long to get it and come back down.

LadyRyuka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat May 28, 2022 11:51 am

The green eyed brunette checked her bag, and nodded to herself. She then went to ask her mom for a ride to school. She was learning to drive, but couldn't drive on her own quite yet. She smiles as her mom nodded, watching her go to get the keys.

The pink winged one hummed as she sat and ate the fruit. In between every couple bites, she'd stop to drink the juice.

Judah Ark- male vampire- 17 y- regular member- crush: Jason- might want kids- Tags: Jason (cool)
The blue eyed blonde vampire nodded at the other male. "I really hope one of them is there..." he muttered. He watched him go to get his blazer, and waited for him there. He smiled when the other vampire returned, nodding to him and heading out with him.

The brown eyed redhead hummed as she finished washing her dish. She then turned and looked around the kitchen a moment. Shaking her head, she headed out, seeing Veronica leave the house. She nodded to herself then stepped outside, phasing and the white wolf ran into the yard.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me