π™²πš‘πš˜πš˜πšœπšŽ πš†πš’πš•πš 𝚘𝚏 πšƒπšŠπš–πšŽ? | πš πšŽπš›πšŽπš πš˜πš•πš πš›πš™

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

π™²πš‘πš˜πš˜πšœπšŽ πš†πš’πš•πš 𝚘𝚏 πšƒπšŠπš–πšŽ? | πš πšŽπš›πšŽπš πš˜πš•πš πš›πš™

Postby lokison » Thu May 12, 2022 12:49 am

Lycanthropes, more commonly known as Werewolves, have been around for hundreds of years. There are many legends about how they started but there is one that's never been told before. Fourteen hundred years ago in ancient Greece, a tyrant king went out hunting one day and ended up slaying a wolf. This wolf happened to belong to the Goddess of the Hunt, Animals and the Moon. Artemis. In lieu of the king's sin, the Goddess turned him and his entire kingdom into wolves to be forever by her side, never growing old and never dying however after a hundred years, Artemis

to be continued...do not post please! pm if interested
Hello, I use to be 221B, marlock, jokerdoll and AwesomeMix please don't take the name! Thanks.
lokison

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me