γ€Š π™π™π™š 𝘾π™ͺπ™§π™¨π™šπ™™ π™†π™žπ™£π™œπ™™π™€π™’ 》Modern Fantasy

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: γ€Š π™π™π™š 𝘾π™ͺπ™§π™¨π™šπ™™ π™†π™žπ™£π™œπ™™π™€π™’ 》Modern Fantasy

Postby sunhorsestar » Mon Dec 13, 2021 3:12 pm

Lexor Ambrose | Lycan | Crown Prince | 27 | Tagging: Lexxa

Lex regarded her, studying the servant girl. "Are we thinking about the same person when you say that?" He asked. He knew many people worried about the comatose king, even if few knew what exactly had happened. Heck, Lex himself didn’t know what exactly was going on, which only made it all the scarier.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: γ€Š π™π™π™š 𝘾π™ͺπ™§π™¨π™šπ™™ π™†π™žπ™£π™œπ™™π™€π™’ 》Modern Fantasy

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Dec 13, 2021 3:16 pm

Kuromarru Shiroi- Kuro, Marru- m- 28 y- Kitsune- citizen and bookseller- homo; Sessue- Date/mate open- has to adopt or have surrogate- low level blue fire- Markus and Ella (adopters, mages) ; Merill- fox and maybe dog- scent: books and vanilla- Tags: Namba

The sweet and gentle but shy and nervous one hummed. The bookseller nodded and said "Okay." The shorter and slender raven then looked concerned. "Take care of yourself!" the dark amber and brown eyed one scolded. He then made a small sound, and covered his mouth. "I um...take care of yourself. You're health should always be first and foremost," he said. "And I'm fine with that, with you coming back over in a few days to talk."

Lexxa Remos- Lea- f- 24 y- human- servant- Pan; Lexor- date SO open- No kids yet-Louis x ?; Hawthorne (cat Hades)- scent: strawberries and cream- Tags: Lexor

The fair skinned somewhat freckled brunette looked to the Lycan-cursed Prince. She shrugged as she said "Maybe. Were you thinking of your father when I said that?" she asked. She hummed quietly a bit then shook her head, stopping the humming.

Rai Yuki Kuromei- m- 26 y- werewolf Delta- Royal guard- homo; Lupin, Alister, Arinei (that how it's spelled?)- date/mate open- has to adopt or have surrogate- Rinn x Jessie; Juuri, Leikan, Reia- scent: woods and rose water- Tags: Tove

The short and slender naturally tan or golden tan one nodded. Brown eyes looked to the other guard wolf. The boy with the oddly white form, with black ears and nose, tilted his head. The wild and loud but quiet and courteous one shrugged. "Did you smell it too?" he asked. "I thought I smelled a human scent out here. I mean, those servants that just passed us are humans. That's not it though; I smelled the crown prince, then I thought I smelled a human too."

Bella May- f- 20 y- human- other royalty- bi; open- open- wants kids- parents, possible siblings, the king and (deceased) queen and their children (her cousins)- gray 10 year old fluffy cat- scent: Jasmine and lilies- Tags: open

The pretty and average height and weight girl hummed. The creamy skinned and bright eyed one looked around. The black-streaked-dark-brown haired one considered. Maybe she should head to the garden; it was lovely out there.

The sensitive and nurturing but nervous and anxious one continued to walk. She wondered if her cousins would be there though. Some of them really seemed to like it there. Would they even want her in the garden...?
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Anne Gable » Tue Dec 14, 2021 6:48 am

π™²πš•πšŠπš›πš’πšœπšœπšŠ πšƒπš‘πš˜πš›πš•πšŽπš’ (Dionne Phizumin)
❆ Female|34*|Citizen|Mage|Elder|Straight|Tags: Alister ❆

Λ™ Λ™ Λ™ Heading to the front, Dionne still didn’t have any thoughts on what to get. β€œWhat would you recommend having?” she asked, partially curious of his opinion and also not wanting this day to be a complete routine. β€œI’ve heard bakers have a good intuition.” It was bordering on being a conversation, but Dionne was used to preparing for thorough conversations with everyone she met. This was one of her best attempts to ignore that instinct. Especially considering the hairdo, the scar, and she was trying to remember who he was related to.
Λ™ Λ™ Λ™ Meanwhile, she did have a possible idea for what she could do later. It had been a while since she had a pet and a visit to an animal shelter wouldn’t hurt. Although there was a bit of a risk involved. Plenty of awkward time-related questions occurred from owning one, like when & how did she adopt the animal. And more people would theoretically recognize her because of a pet. Yet Dionne didn’t want her house to be completely quiet and feel boring. Having a pet might help the days not seem as repetitive.
Anne Gable

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Tue Dec 14, 2021 2:23 pm

So that’s a yes. Lex nodded. "I’m thinking about my father a good portion of the time. I’m not entirely sure what happened to him, but I hope it passes soon and he'll be on his feet again." It only seemed to get worse with time though. "Otherwise it'll just be me and my siblings left and it’ll put me in a tricky place. I can’t…" Lex hated showing ANY form of weakness, but things were hard right now. "I can’t lose another parent. I can’t lose more loved ones."
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Dec 14, 2021 3:48 pm

Kuromarru Shiroi- Kuro, Marru- m- 28 y- Kitsune- citizen and bookseller- homo; Sessue- Date/mate open- has to adopt or have surrogate- low level blue fire- Markus and Ella (adopters, mages) ; Merill- fox and maybe dog- scent: books and vanilla- Tags: Namba

The sweet and gentle but shy and nervous one hummed. The bookseller nodded and said "Okay." The shorter and slender raven then looked concerned. "Take care of yourself!" the dark amber and brown eyed one scolded. He then made a small sound, and covered his mouth. "I um...take care of yourself. You're health should always be first and foremost," he said. "And I'm fine with that, with you coming back over in a few days to talk."

Lexxa Remos- Lea- f- 24 y- human- servant- Pan; Lexor- date SO open- No kids yet-Louis x ?; Hawthorne (cat Hades)- scent: strawberries and cream- Tags: Lexor

The fair skinned somewhat freckled brunette looked to the Lycan-cursed Prince. She nodded at him a moment. "I looked up to him and your mother, so I hope he recovers too. I get not wanting to lose both parents," she said. She then held out/open her arms to him. She was letting him make the choice of whether he wanted a hug. If he did, she'd give it to him. If he didn't, while it would make her feel a bit awkward she'd just put her arms back down.

Rai Yuki Kuromei- m- 26 y- werewolf Delta- Royal guard- homo; Lupin, Alister, Arinei (that how it's spelled?)- date/mate open- has to adopt or have surrogate- Rinn x Jessie; Juuri, Leikan, Reia- scent: woods and rose water- Tags: Tove

The short and slender naturally tan or golden tan one nodded. Brown eyes looked to the other guard wolf. The boy with the oddly white form, with black ears and nose, tilted his head. The wild and loud but quiet and courteous one shrugged. "Did you smell it too?" he asked. "I thought I smelled a human scent out here. I mean, those servants that just passed us are humans. That's not it though; I smelled the crown prince, then I thought I smelled a human too."

Bella May- f- 20 y- human- other royalty- bi; open- open- wants kids- parents, possible siblings, the king and (deceased) queen and their children (her cousins)- gray 10 year old fluffy cat- scent: Jasmine and lilies- Tags: open

The pretty and average height and weight girl hummed. The creamy skinned and bright eyed one looked around. The black-streaked-dark-brown haired one considered. Maybe she should head to the garden; it was lovely out there.

The sensitive and nurturing but nervous and anxious one continued to walk. She wondered if her cousins would be there though. Some of them really seemed to like it there. Would they even want her in the garden...?
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vylad » Thu Dec 16, 2021 8:10 pm

`βœ΅β€’.ΒΈ,✡°✡.q.✰ π”Έπ•π•šπ•€π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•Šπ•₯π• π•Ÿπ•– ✰.q.✡°✡,ΒΈ.β€’βœ΅Β΄
Twenty-four|Male|Bi-romantic|Subordinate|Werewolf|Tagged;Dionne
~β˜†Β°β˜†Β°β˜†~

MewAh, the question he always dreaded. It wasn't that he didn't mind socializing at work, not at all. It was just that he never knew how to respond. Never knew if there were allergy concerns he should keep in mind or if they'd even like what he suggested. Alister let out a small hum as he thought for a minute, staring at the register before looking at all the different pastries. "Well I personally recommend the Butterflakes and the Butter Croissants, the Scones are another good choice are so are all of our muffins." Alister finally said. "As for any drinks- I think the hot chocolate is our best option, but our lemonade and apple juice are also slowly choices." He also said with the smile still on his face.
MewAlister anxiously tapped his fingernail against the counter, thinking a bit before he stopped and added jokingly. "Some would say, others would disagree" to her 'intuition' comment. Though considering his dry sense of humour he had no clue whether or not she'd find it funny- or at the very least respectful enough. In all honestly he wouldn't count himself as a baker, he didn't test half the products they sell, he only ever suggested ones he tried and if a customer was curious about one he didn't, he would go to a co-worker and ask.

Mew
Mew
Mew

Wilbur wrote:
β˜…ΒΈ.β€’β˜†β€’.ΒΈβ˜… πŸ…†πŸ„ΈπŸ„»πŸ„±πŸ…„πŸ… πŸ„΅πŸ…πŸ„ΎπŸ…‚πŸ…ƒ β˜…β‘€.β€’β˜†β€’.β˜…
Twenty-five|Male|Pansexual|Citizen|Human|Tagged;Max

Mew
~β˜†Β°β˜†Β°β˜†~

Mew
Wilbur raised his head to gaze at Max when he began to talk, blinking blankly a bit before letting a shy smile. "I hope this mess gets cleared up too. I miss my family honestly. I also want to do things, have different opportunities, but at the same time I don't think I want to leave you. I'd miss you too much." As Wilbur continued to talk his voice got quieter and quieter, a part of him not wanting Max to hear that. Wilbur blamed his attachment issues on the lack of friends he had growing up, but regardless of that he meant what he said. He may not of know Max for a very long time but Wilbur couldn't really imagine leaving him or vice versa. He didn't want to be alone again and it wouldn't be the same without Max making sure he didn't trip over his own feet. Wilbur let out an embarrassed chuckle as Max began to speak of him. He never understood how to react whenever people complimented him. Wilbur could feel his face heat up and he awkwardly rubbed the back of his head. "I'll have you know, Maxie, I'm not a mirror! Thank you, but honestly I think that title belongs to you as being the hardest worker. So much changed for you so fast and you were incredible and managed to do your very best. I may be the toughest, but you are the most committed and strongest soul I've had the honor of meeting." Wilbur could feel his face darkening at each word he spoke. His heart felt like it was melting as Max's words. He's never really been called tough and it made him feel significantly better about all that he's been working for.
"I think I'm the best puppy to ever exist!" Wilbur smiles at Max. "You're like a kitty. Cold and tough on the outside but a little sweetheart on the inside. I love cats so much." Wilbur's eyes lit up as he manage to compare Max to one of his favourites animals. When Wilbur looked at Max's face after his friend's appearancehe was shocked to see a pout on his face. He felt his face drop a but and a small frown forming, but let out a small squeak when Max reached out and grabbed his elbow. Wilbur could help but lean into the touch a bit and said. "Yeah! You did promise, I'd be a bit upset if you left me to trip over everything." Wilbur joked, but it felt a bit hollow. 'He promised... is he only staying because he promised? Did I make him feel pressured?' Wilbur frowned a bit more before he closed his eyes and forced a smile onto his face. 'He agreed to hang out, if he was sick of me he wouldn't of agreed. Im sure he would of said no if he didn't want to.'
Vylad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Fri Dec 24, 2021 6:12 pm

Most people dared not be so casual with a member of the royal family, and Lexor knew Opaline would look at him weird, but she wasn’t here. And with the king in a coma, each day that passed was more stressful than the one before. So Lex wasn’t at all against the hug, leaning into it. "Thank you," he whispered against her shoulder. "I needed this."
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Dec 25, 2021 12:23 pm

The fair skinned somewhat freckled brunette looked to the Lycan-cursed Prince. She made a small sound when he actually accepted. She smiled a bit, and pat his back. Her own parents had used to do that, to calm her or whatever. She said "You're very welcome." She then kept standing there, hugging him and letting him hug her.

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Sat Dec 25, 2021 1:52 pm

Lex didn’t know where it was all coming from, but he wasn’t about to reject it. "Lea, if my father doesn’t wake up…" he didn’t like to think about it, but with every day that passed, it was becoming more and more of a reality. "I’ll have to step up to the throne. I won’t be around as often just to talk like this, and you’ll have to forgive me that. I hope it doesn’t come to that. No time soon, anyway."
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Jan 03, 2022 9:11 am

The fair skinned somewhat freckled brunette looked to the Lycan-cursed Prince. She continued to hug him, and listened. She nodded as she pulled back a bit to look up at him. "I...I won't be mad, I will forgive you. Whenever that time comes," she said to him. She thought of the fact he could always ask her to clean in the throne room. That or wherever, or have her bring him food. That way they could still talk, but she'd still be doing her job.

Last bumped by Spiritstar3 on Mon Jan 03, 2022 9:11 am.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me