The sweet taste of blood ( Vampire x Human RP. )

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: The sweet taste of blood ( Vampire x Human RP. )

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Sun Jan 17, 2021 2:31 pm

( Accepted! I don't mind who bumps into Aurora. )

Shadow happily walked as he held the leashes firmly in his hands. " You guys are going to love my place. " He said to them. Oh, he knew they would be quite happy to have a new home.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Jan 18, 2021 3:22 pm

Noro- m- 20- vampire- homo- BF: will be Shadow- Chewie and Chika- Tags: Shadow

The beautiful male, ethereally so, blinked reddish eyes. The long black haired male carried the stuff down the street. He smiled back at the human and the dogs. He then sighed as he said “They’re going to my house... you said you have to talk to your landlord right? We can take them to my place, then go see if we can find your landlord."

(Edited a bit; also, his house is close by, for our sanity)

Jessikka Robberts- f- 22- human- Bi- crush/date: open- Nana the service dog- Tags: open for Nemi or Olive

The pretty redhead had taken the outfit off last night. She looked to the fluffy top and shorts, ears and fluffy tail. She shook her long haired head, curly red hair flying around. The sweet and silly girl then looked to the border collie. The shy and nervous one smiled down at the black and white dog. She hummed as she got up and dressed.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:58 am

Shadow followed after him as he nodded. Yes, he did have to talk to his landlord. If they found out he even had the dogs, Shadow could be evicted. Then he would have no place to fig and likely be living out on the streets.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Jan 20, 2021 4:06 pm

The beautiful male, ethereally so, blinked reddish eyes. The long black haired male said “Wish I had a car...can vampires even get cars?” He shrugged to himself at his own question. He led the way, until they reached a path with trees on either side.

Jessikka Robberts- f- 22- human- Bi- crush/date: open- Nana the service dog- Tags: open for Nemi or Olive

The pretty redhead had taken the outfit off last night. She looked to the fluffy top and shorts, ears and fluffy tail. She shook her long haired head, curly red hair flying around. The sweet and silly girl then looked to the border collie. The shy and nervous one smiled down at the black and white dog. She hummed as she got up and dressed.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Tue Jan 26, 2021 8:46 am

Shadow looked over at him before shurging. Honstely, he wasn't even sure but guessed not. Due to the fact vampires did have to avoid sunlight. Then again, he could drive at night. " Probably only at night. " He said.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Jan 26, 2021 1:10 pm

The beautiful male, ethereally so, blinked reddish eyes. The long black haired male said “Guess so...good thing I have an umbrella.” He led him up to the house, and saw the butler. The butler opened the door, and Noro let Shadow go in first.

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Wed Feb 03, 2021 5:00 pm

Shadow nodded as he chuckled softly before entering. Honstely, he had never had a butter, let alone lived in a house. Having an average job, he didn't have all the very expensive stuff.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Feb 03, 2021 5:06 pm

The beautiful male, ethereally so, blinked reddish eyes. The long black haired male smiled a bit at the human, then stepped in. The butler closed the door behind them. He went back to whatever he'd been doing, and Noro led Shadow and the dogs to a room. He hummed as he began to put the stuff down. "You can let them off the leashes now."

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me