• ── • the hidden enemy • dnp wip! •

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

uhhh - interested?

yeah!
100%
ehhh!
No votes
mmnah!
No votes

Total votes : 6

• ── • the hidden enemy • dnp wip! •

Postby wildsight » Wed Dec 02, 2020 2:35 pm

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
[ intro ] • [ rules ] • [ the goal ] • [ characters ] • [ relations ] • [ the world ] • [ status ]

the world has always been a quiet place of sorts, though in a different way than what might immediately
come to mind. living in general peace, the kingdom of fathomshire has never seen a day of darkness since
the defeat of their enemy, known as ikos, the dark one. this was generations ago, but alas the kingdom is
about to face another period of darkness. it all began with a single cloud, that soon grew into a storm of
sorts, bringing dark clouds, thunder and lightning, but the most fearsome part of it was the rain. you see
the rain pained people, forcing everyone to wear coats, cloaks and the like, it was anything but cool and
refreshing. it seemed to be more poisonous than anything, because the longer the storm last, the more
things began to die. plants, animals and even townspeople were lost, the very realm seemed to be slowly
disappearing, with little to no trace. those who weren't lost to the rain, simply disappeared without any
trace, presumed to be dead. it wasn't long, before fathomshire fell to ruins, unable to stand against the
brewing storm...but there may be hope...

as more people began to disappear, for a select few, their situation was different. for whatever reason,
the rain didn't affect them or perhaps, it did but in a different way. nonetheless, they believed it would
be best to keep their abilities secret from the public eye, as not to attract any unwanted attention. but
they wouldn't be doing this much longer, as one night a bolt of lightning - or what appeared to be such -
struck the center of the kingdom. the light was blinding and a sudden pull urged these townpeople away
from their homes and into the kingdom. here they meet others, who they will soon realize are like them.
but alas, this is no mere welcoming party - oh no, this could very well be their doom...
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Last bumped by wildsight on Wed Dec 02, 2020 2:35 pm.
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me