ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴏʀᴇꜱᴛ | RP | Open and Accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴏʀᴇꜱᴛ | RP | Open and Accepting

Postby WolffeTrash » Sat Nov 14, 2020 6:48 am

Image Image Credit- Google

You wake up with a sudden jolt after being chased from your camping spot. You hoped that you weren't followed by that beast. After you stand up and brush all the leaves and small twigs out of your hair and off your clothes you realize its getting dark. The suns setting showing barely anything expect the shadows that surrounds your very feet. You look around trying to see which direction you came from, nothing, just nothing. You can't even trace your own tracks, how stupid is that. Your father will be mad with everything he taught you that became no use, if you ever see him again. Now its almost dark and you sat around almost crying about split milk before a piercing howl made shivers up your spine and goosebumps on your arms. You gave a small sigh of relief knowing that it was in the distance. You close your eyes for a spit second after getting the feeling somebody is watching you. You turn your head around before meeting a glowing pair of green eyes, they weren't normal at all. You quickly scramble to your feet and took off running away from the glowing pair of eyes before you heard the sound of crunching twigs and leaves. You wanted to turn around and see what it was, you could feel the breath of the thing against your neck before it knocked you to the ground. You flipped over onto your back while you watched the green eyes you saw early before you fainted from the lack of water. But before you did you could feel the soft fur of somethings back.....

Welcome to the forest, where werewolves run the land and if any other creature appears they hunt it. But the packs aren't always filled with just werewolves, over the years hybrids and other creatures joined the packs after the werewolves figured they could help and maybe smuggled a few humans within as well. There are 2 packs, The Dusk and Dawn packs, originally from the first founders of them.
Last edited by WolffeTrash on Sun Nov 15, 2020 5:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
WolffeTrash

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules and Form

Postby WolffeTrash » Sat Nov 14, 2020 6:59 am

Rules

1. Tess rules apply
2. Any species aloud but if i feel like its a little over powered i'll message you.
3. Hate the character not the person
4. Please don't fight OOC
5. Please remove sig, If you need help feel free to pm
6. Have fun people, that's all i say. You can'y have fun without 'U' in the middle

Form

I don't ask for much, you can make your own but at least have the following below

Name
Species
Pack
Rank
Personality
Anything else???
Last edited by WolffeTrash on Sat Nov 14, 2020 7:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
WolffeTrash

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ranks and Packs

Postby WolffeTrash » Sat Nov 14, 2020 6:59 am

Dusk

Leader
Leads the "pack"

Second in Command
Leads when the Leader is gone

Warriors
defend and fight incase

Hunters
hunts for food and also to see if anybody besides the pack in on territory

Undermined
to young to be ranked {in the roleplay 14-19}
Ryley Woods
Daiya

Dawn

Leader
Leads the "pack"
Xeres

Second in Command
Leads when the Leader is gone
Autumn Rose

Warriors
defend and fight incase

Hunters
hunts for food and also to see if anybody besides the pack in on territory

Undermined
to young to be ranked {in the roleplay 14-19}
Delta
Ruben
Last edited by WolffeTrash on Mon Nov 16, 2020 4:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
WolffeTrash

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolffeTrash » Sat Nov 14, 2020 7:02 am

res
WolffeTrash

My pets