The Essence Of Perfection (RP) (NEW AND ACCEPTING)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

The Essence Of Perfection (RP) (NEW AND ACCEPTING)

Postby KookyKooky » Sun Nov 01, 2020 4:16 pm

What does perfection mean to you? What is the perfect thing, is it a place, is it an object, is it a person? Whatever you say, everyone has their own idea. When you look at this perfection, do you idolize it, scold it, despise it? If you could look through a perfect person's perspective, what would you see?

The Essence Of Perfection, behind everything. The very concept, you can materialize it, wield it. Whatever you see as perfection, will be under your control. True power will be found, when your studies come out successful. When your efforts bear fruit, and you create perfection, that is how to ascend.

In this RP, the characters each have their own perspectives on perfection. They can channel that through creation. If a character, for example, thought nature was perfection, as to be granted life means you must be perfect, maybe they could cast spells with leaves of something they grew. They could activate the leaves midair, and branches and other overgrowth would explode out of them in a form of attack. Join the discord to learn more, its still a work in progress though! Thats where the rping will be done, and character acceptance and such.

https://discord.gg/66x7VJAmHb
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
KookyKooky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me