war of aelios || o&a

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: war of aelios || o&a

Postby Faemyse » Thu Oct 29, 2020 5:03 pm

Kasandra
————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
| Female~257 | Demon | Location: Puris Kingdom (Training grounds) |
| Tags:Open |
————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Kasandra slowly flew towards the training grounds, gliding lazily to her destination as her mind seemed to be elsewhere. Her thoughts were back at the announcement that her parents were dead alongside the prince's father.... Her hands tightened into fists and bears her teeth as she mutters a curse under her breath. "How dare they take our parents away from us.... it's not fair" She snapped her thoughts back to reality as the hot updrafts of the underground kingdom had carried her to the training grounds, lots of demons training for the war paused when she landed and turned to either stare or give a bow before going back to training. Kasandra smirked lightly as she was bowed to and glared at some that stared. "What is it? Get back to training, I'm here to supervise for a bit" she hissed at the other demons before they went back to focusing on their training.

She sat down on the ground after a while of walking around, correcting others in their fighting technique and showing others how to swing a blade. She chuckled at the others."They'll never become as strong as I or my parents if they keep this weak training up... ugh, what I wouldn't give to find a more worthy opponent" She turns her head down to look at her nails for a few minutes and idly admires them before watching the others training for now. Other than supervising, she did get up once in a while to correct the training of others.
Faemyse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me