𝑳𝑨π‘ͺ𝑼𝑡𝑨 [π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ π‘šπ‘–π‘ π‘ π‘–π‘›π‘” 𝑝𝑖𝑒𝑐𝑒] open

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

announcement: the queen's gold will have a mutated clutch! [voting doesn't matter, just info listed]

there will be 38 eggs in the clutch and all will be mutated
25%
they won't have soul stones and will imprint like lizards straight from the egg
No votes
should they not imprint after birth, they can still imprint later in life once their rider appears
No votes
some brown dragons will have female riders [bi, homo, or even hetero females]
25%
some bronze dragons will even have female riders [bi or homo only]
50%
there is even a golden egg! [female only, can be bi, homo, or hetero]
No votes

Total votes : 4

Re: 𝑳𝑨π‘ͺ𝑼𝑡𝑨 [π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ π‘šπ‘–π‘ π‘ π‘–π‘›π‘” 𝑝𝑖𝑒𝑐𝑒] open

Postby YupItReallyIsMe » Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:35 am

JjThheJetPlanee wrote:Evelyn~ 21~ Junior Queen~ Ariesa~ Location:Medbay> Bowl~ Tags: Alyss

Evelyn was scared. More than she ought to admit to anyone ever. She'd never experienced such a feeling and Ariesa's anger and agitation were overwhelming as Evelyn tried to keep herself calm. She could feel herself getting agitated too and she knew if they didn't leave now, nothing good would come of them. Evelyn waited for Alyssa to climb up and clip herself in, all the while urging Ariesa to not fly, to not go fight, to take them away. 'go.' was all she could manage and Ariesa moved immediately. Just as they'd hit the sky, a roar echoed and Ariesa was pulling away from Evelyn's hold on her. Every inch of Ariesa wanted to go fight for her place and it was all Evelyn could do to yell "NO!" She fought with her dragon, feeling like she was fighting her own urge, and managed to get them to fly away. Evelyn tossed a look back over her shoulder and could see, in the distance, the Queen flying with several of the sanctuary's dragons after them.

She could feel Ariesa's will to fight dwindling the further they got from the group of flyers but Evelyn's strength was also dwindling. Forcing Ariesa away took every inch of the connection with her dragon to get her away and Alyss to relative safety. Ariesa dove low, flying near the ground, and when the pull to fight could no long be felt, Evelyn had her land. Evelyn breathed a heavy sigh. "We'll search for your dragon here today." She was out of breath and still had to keep her eye on Ariesa in case the queen switched directions and came back this way. She could still feel Ariesa's frustration, her anguish in not being able to take flight with the others or claim her place as queen.

Roemere~ 25~ Healer~ Haelan~ Tags: Amora~ Location:Bowl

Roemere smiled lazily up at the sky, letting the feeling of peaceful bliss course through him until Amora quite sharply pulled away from him and began to gather her things. Haelan was peacefully resetting nearby with Kalair and lifted his head when he felt Roe's worried thoughts. When Amora turned to Roemere, he sat up and raised an eyebrow at her, wondering if she was upset at how things had went down. "Amora, are you alright?" He asked as he stood, wiping grass from his pants and grabbing his shirt to put on. "I know this might not be what you wanted, but I don't think there was any stopping it." He gave her a warm smile, trying to calm any shaking nerves she might've had.

Roemere hadn't necessary planned on being with anyone when the queen rose but he hadn't a single thought on regretting it. He knew that some of it wasn't because of how he felt. In fact he knew it wasn't. He'd never once tried to pursue a relationship while in sanctuary. He did know, however, that times like these unnerved others.
YupItReallyIsMe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

𝑴𝑨𝑳𝑨𝑲𝑨𝑰 [011]

Postby azhefa. » Thu Oct 08, 2020 5:18 am

xxx𝑴𝑨𝑳𝑨𝑲𝑨𝑰
》i. mika ii. 22 iii. male iv. hunter v. brown enzo vi. has 4 lizards vi. bisex/rom & single

x───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

mika could feel when blair starts to wake up, her breathing changes and she moves a little bit and it makes him smile softly until she suddenly bolts upright and startles him. the rider sits up a bit, concerned that she might have had a nightmare or something, but it seems she was only regretful for her actions. when she starts to apologize for what happened, mika feels a twinge of pain in his chest as his heart clinches. he had been hoping she would be more open to what happened and not feel the need to apologize since it was actually his presence that caused her own reactions.

sitting up farther, mika shakes his head at her words and sighs a little.
    "it's not your fault, i'm the one with the dragon, what you felt is because i was around," he tells her, feeling rather bad for making her so upset over what had happened between them. mika gets to his feet after a moment and dusts off his pants and torso before looking around for his tunic which was piled nearby. at least he was clear minded enough to put his pants on earlier so he wasn't totally nude. he wasn't sure if she wanted to keep searching for her dragon or just return to sanctuary and get away from him. not that he could really blame her. "do you want to keep searching or would you like for me to bring you back to sanctuary? enzo is nearby so it won't take but a moment for him to get us if you'd rather leave." he doesn't mention the silver his dragon was currently curled up with, if she knew then she may be reluctant to return to base even if she might want to.
x───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
xxxxxlocation; search [forest] x mentions; others x tags; blair
azhefa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

carcerel β€” 13

Postby Foe Paw » Thu Oct 08, 2020 6:29 am

➳ cα΄€ssΙͺᴜs cα΄€Κ€α΄„α΄‡Κ€α΄‡ΚŸ
      ---- he/him β€’ 32 β€’ brown coriolanus β€’ wing leader β€’ location. lower cavernsβ€’ tags. alex
      he finally dared to look at alex's face, scrutinizing him. he thought he would have known the bronze rider well enough to read his expressions, after more than a decade working side by side, but they hadn't ever been that close. friendly, yes, but cassius had always thought that the man was a friendly person in general; certainly, alex seemed to distribute hugs and smiles around easily enough. now, though, he'd been forced to cast doubt into what he'd thought he knew about his disposition.
      "with your leave, i will head out as well, then." he sighed, but bowed and stepped back from alex so that both of them could beat their respective hasty retreats. he was sure he was missing something from that conversation. it would be hard to push against someone that he was already in debt with, but it was a thread that he felt he had to chase later.

cassius moved to retrieve the rest of his equipment from where it was scattered around the room. the coat and ascot he started to put on, rumpled as they were, until he could make the walk of shame to his own cavern and have a bath and a change of clothes. he always went through great pains to mantain an appropriately put together appearance. maybe, if he was very lucky, he could manage to negotiate his way to the communal bathroom to straighten out further and wait for coriolanus to awaken without anyone seeing him; the idea of having eyes on him, looking like this much of a mess and obvious to all who would care to guess as to what he'd been doing during the rise, sounded physically painful. after a moment, alex then delivered a more thorough explanation to his state of mind. cassius stopped to listen, nodding his head faintly, although something alex said caught him off guard - regretting the queen's rising would be regretting becoming a rider. did cassius regret being a rider? he supposed he'd never considered any other options. being a man with a dragon was the lot he'd been given in life, although it made him profoundly unhappy at times, ill-fitting. he shook the idea off faintly and turned back to alex.
      "i suppose i follow. we can only be truly regretful of the things we have the opportunity to change. thank you for your thoughts, mr. cain. as for your patrol, disruptive though the rise continues to be..." he paused to sigh in annoyance at that. "it wouldn't do to get in the way of your duties and your dilligence with them, but would you come meet me after your latest patrol? i'd hope to continue this conversation later. how many hours of flying will that total, after you return?"
Last edited by Foe Paw on Thu Oct 08, 2020 12:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Foe Paw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

βš” viii

Postby Zyn » Thu Oct 08, 2020 11:18 am

βš” π’œπ“π‘’π“ˆπ’Άπ“ƒπ’Ήπ“‡π‘œ π’žπ’Άπ’Ύπ“ƒ βš”
Wing Leader || Healthy || Paarthurnax || Kixin || Male || Thirty || The Acrobat

β—€xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxβ—₯
βš” Location: Lower Caverns
βš” Tags: Cassius
βš” Mood: Fake Cheerfulness

β—£xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxβ—’
    Alex watched as Cassius retrieved their clothing that had been tossed unceremoniously around the room. He had gotten dressed almost completely before Cassius had woke up so the taller rider hadn't been forcer to seen the whole mess that had been had happened. His pants on one side and his shirt tossed to the other side, the rest had been piled up in the corner. Now that he had them on they looked a little less rumbled and like he had worn his clothes to bed. His hair was a fluffy mess though, no amount of styling or pawing at it would calm the fluff down. Only a warm bath would help him tame his fluffy hair. Until he had time he would have to live with the fluffy windswept look. With that thought he let his gaze flicker over to the equally as disheveled red head. Somehow Cassius still managed to look dignified and respectable even with the rumbled clothes and messy hair. They never ceased to amaze Alex and he wondered how anyone could have let go of such a catch. Not to mention that was only one of the many reasons why he thought that Cassius was an amazing person. So the idea that someone would let that go boggled his mind. It was something he would never be able to wrap his head around no matter how hard he tried. He was jolted from his thoughts when he heard Cassius start speaking. Tearing his gaze away from the messy red hair he dropped his gaze to meet theirs's. As he listened to them he couldn't help but feel relieved when Cassius seemed to follow his jumble of words. It hadn't made much sense to him and he had been the one who had spoken them. He knew the intent behind his words and so he was glad that that intent had come across. Though it might not have fully gotten across, he hadn't meant to sound like he was judging the brown rider. Not that Cassius had said anything like that.

Suddenly he stilled his grin appearing ever so slightly strained. His beam returned quickly, the blip in his mask lasted less then a heartbeat and had been so slight that he hoped that the other rider hadn't noticed. Knowing he wouldn't be able to keep eye contact and still maintain his mask he dropped his gaze to fiddle with the buckles again. "That uh might be a little problematic. This next patrol is fairly short, only a day or so and then I will come back. But I will only be back an hour or so, to freshen up and gather more supplies. Then I have another patrol that is going to last anywhere from a couple of days to a week depending on how things go. So if I spot you during that time then I don't mind trying to continue this conversation. It just might have to be at a much later date" he said while avoiding eye contact. There was no use hiding his plans to stay on patrol for so long, after all Cassius would find out when he wasn't in Sanctuary for such a long time. That being said he was holding back the fact that he had another patrol lined up for a day after he returned from the second patrol. Or the third patrol if one counted the one he had just been on. It perfectly covered the time in which he wanted to be away from Sanctuary and doing something to keep his mind on other things. It probably wasn't wise to keep burying this every year but for now it was working out for him and he wanted to keep it up. After all he wasn't sure what would happen if he opened that box. He didn't want to even think about what kind of things would pour out and how it would affect him. Pushing those thoughts aside he lifted his gaze to fix Cassius with a warm smile that he hoped would distract them one again. It had possibly worked before so he was banking on it working again. "Alright since your all set I'm going to go try and find Paarth and then head out. I'll talk to you either in a day or so or in a week" he said while taking a step back. Swiveling on his heel he started to head towards the door. If he was able to distract them then he could probably slip away.
Zyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

carcerel β€” 14

Postby Foe Paw » Fri Oct 09, 2020 8:15 am

➳ cα΄€ssΙͺᴜs cα΄€Κ€α΄„α΄‡Κ€α΄‡ΚŸ
      ---- he/him β€’ 32 β€’ brown coriolanus β€’ wing leader β€’ location. lower caverns > bathroom β€’ tags. alex > open
      "really? this seems excessive. those will make three patrols back to back? surely you've scheduled sufficient downtime after your last one?" cassius tried to instill that sentence with a wing leader's intimation that things better be up to his standards, or by the egg, he would make them be. of course, that was incredibly inappropriate, he thought to himself not a second after the chiding had left his lips. alex was not a subordinate, they had equal rank, and with enough leadership skills to be granted that position. something about the way he hadn't met his eyes while describing the patrol schedule had brought up memories of similar discussions with other, younger riders, sometimes wanting to prove themselves, although he couldn't ascribe youthful showboating to this man, and even implying that was insulting. "my apologies, i got carried away with the wing leader act for a second. of course, i trust your skill and judgment. i just wanted to..." see you again, he didn't manage to say. to make sure that i'm just imagining whatever it is i think i see. to make sure you're sleeping. maybe to reach out and smooth that crooked collar. was there any way to make any such a statement without it sounding incredibly ridiculous? he gave up on the idea halfway through. "... say farewell, mr. cain."

he let his head hang down in defeat as alex spun around and left. he supposed he would just take what remained of his dignity and tend to what he could while there was time. cassius collected the harness he hadn't bothered to put on and left the room, going the other direction from alex by necessity. seeing one of them like this would be reason for gossip, seeing the two together would link them in that gossip. he went to the communal bathroom for the common rooms instead, the closest place available while he still couldn't get back to his own cavern.

he walked in with his best approximation of someone who had nothing to hide, relaxing somewhat when the bathroom revealed itself to be empty. he stopped at a distant washbasin with a small mirror set into the wall, leaning in to examine himself in it under the light of the glowstones. in the dim light of the room, he looked positively debauched, with rumpled clothing stained with blood and worse, bruises starting to color all across his pale skin. he kept his stare fixed on his swollen nose, unable to meet his reflection's eyes. he poked at it gingerly, wincing in pain, before wetting the towel that was set on the washbasin and using it to dab the dry blood away so he could take a look at the damage. examining the swollen mess, he concluded it would have to be realigned.

he then blew his nose once on the towel, filling it with blood and mucous. he set it aside, making a triangle with both hands snugly at the top of his nose. he took a deep, bracing breath in through his mouth, before starting to slowly drag his hands towards his chin in a straight line, before having to stop when the pain and dizziness threatened to overcome him. he gripped the stone basin with both hands, gasping for breath and waiting for his vision to clear again. when he lifted his head back up, he noted dimly that it was still crooked, and set to repeating the process again.

Foe Paw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 𝑳𝑨π‘ͺ𝑼𝑡𝑨 [π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ π‘šπ‘–π‘ π‘ π‘–π‘›π‘” 𝑝𝑖𝑒𝑐𝑒] open

Postby strawbs. » Fri Oct 09, 2020 10:13 pm

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

οΌ’ οΌ¬ οΌ‘ οΌ© οΌ² | tags: malakai | location: forest search
    ♀x female x♀x 21 years x♀x hetero x♀x single x♀x caretaker x♀
    ♀x silver kaida x♀x green jade, brown lazarus, blue kieran x♀

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

blair frowned, looking away from mika as he spoke she still felt bad; she didn't want him to take all the blame. she could've tried to at least hold back, tried to control herself. "it was just bad timing..." she sighed out, suddenly finding herself to be embarrassed. it was like she had just realized what they did. now she was worried for their friendship. hopefully they could simply move on from it, right? her best bet was to just forget about it to keep things from being awkward between them now. she jumps up to her feet after mika does and brushes the dirt off her pants. "i think a bit of a re-breather back at the sanctuary would be nice. we can come back later, yeah? if you would like to, that is." then she adds quickly. "if not, that's-that's fine, i'm sure i can find someone else to assist me."

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
strawbs.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

βš” xi

Postby Zyn » Sat Oct 10, 2020 9:47 am

βš” π’œπ“π‘’π“ˆπ’Άπ“ƒπ’Ήπ“‡π‘œ π’žπ’Άπ’Ύπ“ƒ βš”
Wing Leader || Healthy || Paarthurnax || Kixin || Male || Thirty || The Acrobat

β—€xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxβ—₯
βš” Location: Bowl ⇛ Patrol
βš” Tags: Cassius, Paarthurnax
βš” Mood: Panicked

β—£xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxβ—’
    Alex didn't know how he managed to keep a warm smile when Cassius chided his poor decisions but he did. Ever so slightly strained though, thankfully due to him avoiding eye contact he was fairly sure that Cassius missed it. His gaze snapped back up when Cassius apologized and started to say something. Tilting his head he waited for them to finish their sentence. It wasn't a long pause but it almost seemed like they were hiding something from him. Not that he really had any room to judge, after all he was hiding a lot. Not that he was hiding things only from Cassius, he was hiding all those same things from everyone at Sanctuary. The only person who knew the things he hide was Paarth and that was because he couldn't really hide it from his dragon. They were bound for the rest of their lives and it would be a poor idea to hide things from someone who he was going to spend so much time with. His thoughts were interrupted when Cassius finished their sentence, a farewell. Panic leaped into his chest at that word. It was for that reason that he spun around and made his way to the door without another word. The last time someone had said farewell to him they had... His thoughts trailed off as he forced himself to push them from his mind. Thinking about such things would only allow the panic, that was currently making his heart race, overflow and block out all other thoughts. Against his better judgment he paused at the end of the hallway and glanced back, just a quick look at Cassius' back. He prayed that it wouldn't be the last time he saw the tall red head.

With that dark thought Alex turned back around and started walking again. A familiar presence in his mind had him hurrying towards the bowl. Paarth had returned, quicker that he had thought since he hadn't felt them until now. The good thing was that it didn't seem like Paarth was upset, content sure but that made sense. As he stepped out into the bowl he spotted two things right off the bat. The first being Roemere and Amora, it seemed they had shared a moment out here. Due to it being such common occurrence during rises he didn't even give it a passing thought. The second thing he spotted was Paarth landing near Weyr Lake. Without giving the pair a second glance he headed straight for his dragon. Panic was coursing through his veins and his vision was tunneling, the only thing in full focus was the huge bronze dragon. The only thing that was keeping him walking with such a calm smile upon his lips. The mask hadn't slipped at all since he had left that room, he looked for the world like he was his same chipper self. That he was just in a rush and not at all panicking. The only thing off about him was his disheveled appearance. With a couple more stride he was by Paarth's side and instinctively he reached out to place a hand on their huge foreleg. Almost as soon as his fingers brushed against the warm dragon he felt a rush of warmth and the buzzing and tunnel vision cleared. It was then he realized that he had the harness in his hands, he didn't even remember going to retrieve the flying gear. After a moment of staring stupidly at the gear in his hands he just shrugged and quickly got to work putting the gear back on the huge dragon. It didn't take long before he was nimbly clipping himself in and they were taking off. During this whole time both rider and dragon had been completely silent, both lost in their own little worlds. Even as Alex urged Paarth into the sky they were silent. The only thought in Alex's mind was the need to get away from sanctuary as quickly as possible.
Zyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me