Aleria (Humanoid Dragon RP) ~ACCEPTING~

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Aleria (Humanoid Dragon RP) ~ACCEPTING~

Postby TruAlphaFox » Mon Aug 17, 2020 1:43 pm

Auragami
Auragami landed just outside of Fukitsu. She wanders around until she finds the mercenary's guild.
She walks up to the front desk and asks to make a job request.
"Alright Miss, just fill out this form and we'll make a poster for you."
Auragami thanks the receptionist and fills out the forum. It says,

Stolen Bracelet
Details:
A bracelet very important to me was stolen recently.
I know who stole my bracelet but can’t get it back on my own.
Please meet me at the Ivoryrose hotel in Fukitsu to discuss more details.
- Auragami

Tane
Tane stands in front of the large mirror in his room frustratingly tying his tie.
His father is making him come on another business party.
"What even is there to celebrate anyway?" he says angerly to himself.
Tane walks down stairs to meet with his father before leaving for the party.
"Tane, did you remember to polish your chains? You want to be presentable."
"Yes father. I polished my accessories." He replied emotionlessly.
Tane turned into his dragon form as he swam after his father to arrive at the party.
Last edited by TruAlphaFox on Wed Aug 19, 2020 3:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Tis I, TruAlphaFox!
I am the writer for a Webcomic called Dimensions.
My close friend Artgirl35 draws the art for the comic.
I spend most of my time with my puppy Mocha.
TruAlphaFox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Artgirl35 » Mon Aug 17, 2020 3:53 pm

Violet

The mud was squelching in my boots, Azayaka gave me very vague directions on where to go. The sounds of Lutum faded into the distance as I trekked farther into the wetlands. Azayaka told me that he chased the guy all the way to Lutum but lost track of him on the way. Great, how the heck do I find anyone in these woods if I don't even know where I am. I got impatient and lifted into the sky. Turning in a 360 circle, I checked my surroundings. only Trees and Marshes for miles. Flying was faster than walking anyway, as I took off in a random direction close to the tree line so I could see the ground. The Earth Kingdom was absolutely massive, with trees for miles. Lutum was right next to the coast, so I'd as well check there first.

I scanned the beach's edge as I flew above. I haven't been to the beach often, I didn't really enjoy the salty air. As I landed to take a short break, I could hear the sounds of the waves crashing on the shore. Sitting on a large rock, I rested my head on my knees. Baffled thinking there was a whole civilization living under those waves. A few minutes passed as I got back up and took off again. deciding to make my way back to Lutum while still searching the ground.

I spotted something bright on the forest floor. Landing softly a few meters away, I ducked behind a bush. Peaking my head behind it, I saw a campfire and a tent. A lanky looking Shadow dragon came out of it and stretched. Yep, this was definitely the guy, He had a scar that matched the description Azayaka gave. She quietly crept closer to him, careful not to make any sudden movements. He quickly turned toward me. I stayed as still as possible, I'm pretty sure he couldn't see me as he squinted his eyes.

I waited for the right moment, then I Struck! He seemed rather surprised as I leaped from behind the bushes, rushing towards him. He tried to get into his Shadow form, but I managed to strike him before he got a chance too. He grabbed a flaming stick from his fire and chucked it at me, burning his hand in the process. I dodged it in time, not wanting to burn the brand new dress. He was frantic, I don't think he carried any weapons with him. I managed to knock him down despite my small stature, holding my dagger to his throat. He gasped a little, "Wh-What do you want!" He cried. Still holding my dagger I responded, "I was hired to take you in, so It would be best not to try anything with me." He nodded furiously as I sat him back up. I brought some rope with me knowing it would come in handy. I bound his arms together, went into my Dragon Form, then took off back to Lutum with my catch in tow.
Artgirl35

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( eva | 2 ) ( theo | 1 ) ( amy | 2 )

Postby ~ moth ~ » Tue Aug 18, 2020 8:13 am

( EVANGELINE )
( nineteen ) ( female ) ( ice dragon princess ) ( asexual panromantic ) ( location : lutum ) ( mentions : none ) ( tags : malpercio )
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

how was it that such a vastly different place could even exist? for her entire life evangeline only knew snow, tundra, glaciers, and mute colors. the world was so much more vibrant than the girl knew and she was excited to discover what secrets it held. posing as a regular citizen shouldn't be hard, right? all she had to do was walk around and try not to be noticed. that should be easy enough. pushing brush aside evangeline's eyes grew wide at the sight of lutum just before her. being on the outskirts there weren't very many around. no one seemed to notice her sneak out from the neighboring wetlands and into the town. a grin was on the princesses face as she stepped forward, ready to explore the village. what items would be sold there? what was the food like? were the people friendly? many questions ran through the princesses head as she gazed at the interesting looking buildings and just as interesting looking people. already she could see cultural differences in almost everything! the way the people looked, wearing robes and even their wings, horns, and tails were different. the buildings were definitely not built from glacier, that's for sure! perhaps these buildings were made with animal skin, maybe, fabric, and even the nature around! evangeline tried to take it all in, her wonderment bursting. the girl wanted to jump up and down and squeal with excitement for actually accomplishing her goal of sneaking away from the ice castle and into the earth kingdom. however, she held back as to not draw any attention to her. inwardly she was screaming with joy!

ready to explore everywhere she could evangeline was brought to a quick halt as she almost collided with someone. stepping back in surprise as she just barely missed being run into, evangeline puffed out a sigh of relief. that was a close call, she could have been on the ground in a muddy mess if not for the male quickly moving away. looking up at the hooded person the young woman waved a hand in front of her. oh- it's quite alright. i don't believe either of us were paying much attention, she responded with a close eyed smile. opening her eyes to gaze at the male a silly thought came to her mind. i wonder if he's trying to hide beneath his hood, just as i am with mine .. no, i that's just how the people here dress. maybe this could be her chance to get to know more about this distant world. holding out her hand the girl began to introduce herself. no hard feeling. i'm ev- was it safe to speak her name? the whole reason eva was dressed as inconspicuous as possible was to stay hidden among the regular citizens. she didn't want her identity to get out and have to feel the wrath of her parents later. it's probably best if she doesn't speak her own name. evelyn. call me lyn if you'd like, is what the girl offered in turn, trying to hide the fact that she's blatantly lying. something she didn't do too often nor was she very good at.

( THEODORE )
( twenty-seven ) ( male ) ( sea dragon guard ) ( asexual aromantic ) ( location : here ) ( mentions : here ) ( tags : here )

might just put him on hold since i can't really find a good opening to tag anyone

( AMALTHEIA )
( seventeen ) ( female ) ( air dragon citizen ) ( homosexual ) ( location : vouno ) ( mentions : none ) ( tags : open )

the culprit was fast, but having worked on a farm all her life amaltheia had stamina to her and was able to keep up just several feet behind him. this thief was not getting away, not on theia's watch. chasing after the perp the teen found herself being drawn out to the edge of the island where he was sure to try and make his escape in the air. while theia wasn't typically the type to pick a fight, it wasn't in the air dragon nature, someone had messed with her, taken something from her, and she wasn't about to let a bully push her down. the money in the pouch was hard earned by her parents, it wouldn't be easy to replace. just as suspected the thief took to the air as he reached the edge of the floating island, but amy was not backing down. leaping over the side of the island the young girl changed midair into her dragon form, flying after the thief. from the looks of it this guy was an energy dragon and trying to make his way back home to the energy kingdom. not on my watch, bub, she said to herself as she flew after the guy, using the wind and air to her advantage in gaining speed. just a little burst of wind had her gliding up beside him. despite being younger and smaller theia had the element of weather on her side. flying above the energy dragon amaltheia beat her wings, causing large gusts of wind to form around her. the strong wind caused the energy dragon to lose his balance midair, his wings flapping in opposite directions. this caused him to release the pouch of cash and send the dragon spiraling down. that's what you get! she cried out in victory, snatching the pouch of coins up in her claws. with a win under her belt amaltheia started making her way back to the floating island, feeling somewhat guilty for leaving her blind brother behind.

in no time theia had returned to the island, having changed forms and pushed her way back through the marketplace to her older sibling. i'm back and i got our money! she cheered triumphantly to maxwell, holding the bag of coins up above her head. maxwell rolled his eyes, or at least attempted to, having a slightly unamused but approving look on his face. yeah yeah, good for you. now give me the money, you can't be trusted. the boy reached out to grab the pouch from theia, but he had no idea where she or the pouch was. in your dreams, she teased, giving the shopkeeper the amount she owed her.
~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fortune's Fool » Tue Aug 18, 2020 2:59 pm

Malpercio :: Male :: Fire/Ice Hybrid :: ~Evangaline
At least she wasn't mad, he certainly didn't want to deal with some upset dragon right now. Not face to face anyway, but there was always someone somewhere upset with him. A mistake made, a quirk of his birth, could be anything. He was glad he wasn't dealing with someone easily offended. "I am known as Malpercio," he offered in return as she introduced herself, low voice soft, "you may call me Mal." He made a small bow as he did so, a slight smile just visible beneath his hood. He had noticed, that slight hesitation on her name. But there were many reasons that could be so he had no reason to bring attention to it. Everyone had their reasons and Mal certainly wasn't one who could judge for another hiding their face and using a different name. The only reason he gave his own name was because, outside the Fire Kingdom, his wasn't well know. There was no reason too, he wasn't exactly a figurehead of the Kingdom's army, just a small nail sent to brace whatever section needed it at the time. Physically distinctive, sure, but that's why he hid his looks when he could.
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TruAlphaFox » Wed Aug 19, 2020 3:10 pm

Auragami
Once Auragami was sure her job request was posted, she went to check in the Ivoryrose hotel.
After getting her room key, Auragami went to find her room. The number on the card said 208.
The room had a half kitchen, a small living room, and two bedrooms with their own bathrooms.
Auragami set what little belongings she had in one of the bedrooms.
Now she had to wait for her request to be taken by a mercenary.

Tane
Tane and his father arrived at the party. With a deep breath, Tane entered the manor with a fake smile.
While his father went off to socialize, Tane wandered around to find a quiet area.
Passing by the kitchen, Tane decided to take some food and avoid the larger crowd.
Tane took a mental note on who he did or didn't recognize.
He also saw that there were a few more guards at this party than usual.
Tis I, TruAlphaFox!
I am the writer for a Webcomic called Dimensions.
My close friend Artgirl35 draws the art for the comic.
I spend most of my time with my puppy Mocha.
TruAlphaFox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JumboGauge » Thu Aug 20, 2020 3:53 am

Smudger

[Male] [Age:16] [Straight] [Earth Prince] [Tag: Open] [Location: Villy]

Smudger didn't have much going on at the time so he took a short trip to Villy from Váltos. Villy was one of his favorite towns, it was always full of shopkeepers, selling items that interested him and exotic foods from other towns. Today though, he was particularly interested in the blacksmiths shop. Though he never wants to fight and can't even pick up a sword, it was brought to his attention that he may be able to hold a dagger. A knife is way to small, imagine bringing a knife to a sword fight. Although some people in the stories he's read have been able to pull it off, Smudger most certainly can't. Now he doesn't plan to use it to fight, but it was recommended to him to give it a try so he can defend himself if ever need be. "You're this kingdoms future, you must learn how to fight at some point, you will help lead and give orders." He'd mockingly think. "A lot of pressure... Thanks." This was why he liked to escape to Villy. The small village was much calmer. There was no pressure, and chores as his home seemed to have all the time. Also, no one questions his love for his pet frog that always sits in his head here, perfectly named, Jumpy.

He stopped by the blacksmith's shop and began to browse the weapons. He scanned the weapons on the rack that were displayed, and landed on a small blade about half the size of a sword and slightly thinner, but bigger than a knife, but not by a lot. Smudger picked it up and gave it a swing. Surprisingly, it felt balanced, It wasn't too heavy or too light. For once he can actually pick up a weapon without any issue. He gave it a few more swings before the blacksmith walked out, noticing him swinging the dagger around. Of course everyone in Villy knew Smudger the young prince who is so weak and thin that he can't even pick up a sword. "Finally found something that suits you huh? If you want it, it's all yours." The smith would say cleaning off his hands from grease and coal marks. "I'll take it. Just in case I guess, like I'll ever use it." He'd respond. Smudger took a scabbard and threw it around his back and placed the dagger inside. "I hope, I'll never have to actually use this thing." He switched his focus from the blade now hanging on his back to something to eat. Even though he was very thin, he always had time for a snack. Jumpy croaked in agreement.
JumboGauge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

solomon ━━ 1

Postby Foe Paw » Thu Aug 20, 2020 3:25 pm

Sᴏʟᴏᴍᴏɴ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ Sᴇᴠᴇɴ Fʟᴀᴍᴇs
      ---- he/him 27 fire soldier loc. lutumtags. evangeline, malpercio
      Solomon walked through the crowd with purpose and a serene expression securely placed on his face, despite the number of suspicious and angry looks thrown his way. Since the engagement at Luto, fire dragons were not very popular in the Earth Kingdom at the moment. His performer's sense told him they weren't yet at the point where they'd engage any fire dragon walking through the streets, which was why he was in his civillian clothes - cream coat, patterned orange shirt, and several layers of jewelry, as well as leaving his halberd behind. It was less being off-duty and more of an undercover mission, seeing as he had no real business being here besides the one he'd assigned himself. Still, if his stunt worked, he'd gladly accept any reprimand they'd give him later. The first step of that would be finding the other fire soldier in town, Malpercio. The younger dragon had gone for a much more thorough disguise for his trip to town, with one of those bulky wing-covering cloaks. He eventually spotted his target off on one of the outer streets, talking with another cloaked figure, turning each of them twice as conspicuous by being mysterious hooded dragons together.

"Mal! Do you mind if we talk for a second?" He approached, throwing a smile and a curious look to the girl Malpercio was talking with and placing a hand on the younger dragon's back, to pull him a bit to the side. Once they were a step away from the flow of the crowd, he started to speak in a low tone. "Hey, interesting news. Apparently, as reported by folks on the area, who heard it from a border guard with a nose problem, the ice princess herself was spotted around here. We're looking for a young ice dragon, thin, brown hair, hazel eyes. She has a diamond shape on her face. Name is Evangeline Summers."

Solomon scrutinized the younger dragon's expression as he spoke, trying to gauge the hybrid's reaction to the implied request. The truth was, Malpercio had very little reason to listen to Solomon's orders. He wasn't his direct superior; in fact, Solomon wasn't even supposed to be there, so they certainly weren't meant to be carrying out military action in the Earth Kingdom. But when he heard the rumors, people whispering about the figure they spotted and speculating on whether ice royalty really was around the area unannounced, that unique opportunity called to the gladiator too strongly. It was more than likely to be just a rumor, but if they had the ice princess as hostage, they could negotiate a ceasefire much more easily. If it helped him get what he wanted he would gladly bully Malpercio into going along with his orders. There would be plenty of time to apologize later, for wasting his free time. To that effect, he added in a steely tone: "You know our duty as soldiers in the fire army, right? We need to do whatever we can in order to end this war. Protect our people. So I'll ask you this. Have you seen anything?"
Foe Paw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Artgirl35 » Fri Aug 21, 2020 6:21 pm

Violet

As Violet landed just outside of town, she pulled her captive along with her into town. A few people gave her some strange looks, but once they realized that she was just doing her job, no one questioned her. She noticed a few strange individuals as she walked into town, a Fire Dragon and a hooded figure were having a conversation. While a second hooded figure stood a little further away from them, with a very confused look on her face. The Fire Dragon didn't look like he was carrying any weapons. So Violet didn't bother fighting with him today. Besides, she didn't care why a Fire Dragon was in Lutum. He was probably here just to get some peace and quiet from the rest of his awful people.

As Violet walked into the bar again, Azayaka noticed her immediately, then came rushing over. "Oh! you're back, that was quick." He seemed surprised. "What did I tell ya, don't underestimate me," Violet said with a smirk. She handed the Shadow dragon to Azayaka, who scowled at him. "and YOU, I'll make sure you're put where you belong." Azayaka said. "Hey, It's not my fault you didn't see that betrail coming from a mile away." the Shadow Dragon said. To my surprise, Azayaka slapped him (Oof, that's got to hurt). "Anyway, I can't thank you enough Violet for what you did for me. Here's what I promised." as Azayaka handed her a bag full of silver coins. "It was my pleasure," Violet said back. She watched as Azayaka marched his ex companion out the door.

Violet decided while she was there she'd as well get something to drink. She sat down and ordered a Beer.
Artgirl35

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Artgirl35 » Sat Oct 03, 2020 9:04 pm

If anyone checks this anymore, just came to say that I'll be moving the roleplay to Discord. It keeps things more organized, and it won't be closed if it's inactive for too long. If any of you are interested in this still, I encourage you all to join it. I'll see you all there ^^ -Artgirl35

Artgirl35

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me