Just Another Pocket Dimension - Open & Accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Just Another Pocket Dimension - Open & Accepting

Postby [Egg] » Sat Jun 27, 2020 9:18 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

At the edge of every city, every small town, there's a strange building that everyone assumes is abandoned. Rumor has it that if you knock on the door, no matter how many times, the door will open to show a simple-looking town. There's nothing special about this town, except for the small girl who roams the streets. The few who had seen her and lived to tell the tale claim that she has the horns of a ram and evil-looking eyes.
Will you enter this place, now that you know that you may never come back?

**Quick disclaimer from said girl with the
ram horns and evil-looking eyes! You won't
die if you come here! And I'm not scary at
all, hehe!
Last edited by [Egg] on Sat Jun 27, 2020 10:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
x
┌────────────────────┐
xxxxxxxxdeviantart
.....discord: simp.egg
xx──────────────────
xxxxxxxxxshe/her
xxxxxxxxasex/birom
xx──────────────────
xxxxxxxxxxgamer
xxxxxxxxxxartist
└────────────────────┘
x
x
x
x
x
x
【 𝕝 ❜ 𝕠 𝕖 𝕦 𝕗 𝕥 ❜ 𝕒 𝕚 𝕞 𝕖 】
[Egg]

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules + Disc. Thread

Postby [Egg] » Sat Jun 27, 2020 9:20 pm

Rules

❦ CS rules apply, naturely.
❦ Hell and damn are the only curse words allowed.
❦ Fade to black when needed.
❦ You can have as many characters as you can handle.
❦ Don't be your own crush/boyfriend/girlfriend.
❦ No characters under the age of 15.
❦ Be nice in OOC.
❦ Don't leave anyone out.
❦ No perfect characters. That's too boring.
❦ No overpowered characters.
❦ No power playing, please. The other roleplayers control their characters, not you.
❦ All character forms go in the discussion thread.
❦ Please don't carry out conversations in ooc unless you're also roleplaying.

x
┌────────────────────┐
xxxxxxxxdeviantart
xx──────────────────
xxxxxxxxxshe/her
xxxxxxxxasex/birom
xx──────────────────
xxxxxxxxxxgamer
xxxxxxxxxxartist
└────────────────────┘
x
x
x
x
x
x
[Egg]

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Characters

Postby [Egg] » Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:17 pm

【Key】
Roleplayer
name - relationship status - link to form

【Character List】

[Bean]
Lucy - Open - xxx
Niko - Open - xxx

Spiritstar3
Breena - Open - xxx
Kadence - open xxx

Rick Astley.
Vianonica - Open - xxx

Francesca.Demonessia
Jesica - Open - xxx
Francesca - Open - xxx

4lien
Red - Open - xxx
Grey - Open - xxx

Kveykva
Valerica - Open - xxx
Last edited by [Egg] on Fri Nov 27, 2020 7:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
x
┌────────────────────┐
xxxxxxxxdeviantart
xx──────────────────
xxxxxxxxxshe/her
xxxxxxxxasex/birom
xx──────────────────
xxxxxxxxxxgamer
xxxxxxxxxxartist
└────────────────────┘
x
x
x
x
x
x
[Egg]

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Just Another Pocket Dimension - Open & Accepting

Postby [Egg] » Mon Aug 10, 2020 9:28 am

bump
x
┌────────────────────┐
xxxxxxxxdeviantart
xx──────────────────
xxxxxxxxxshe/her
xxxxxxxxasex/birom
xx──────────────────
xxxxxxxxxxgamer
xxxxxxxxxxartist
└────────────────────┘
x
x
x
x
x
x
[Egg]

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby [Egg] » Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:17 pm

bump
x
┌────────────────────┐
xxxxxxxxdeviantart
xx──────────────────
xxxxxxxxxshe/her
xxxxxxxxasex/birom
xx──────────────────
xxxxxxxxxxgamer
xxxxxxxxxxartist
└────────────────────┘
x
x
x
x
x
x
[Egg]

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby [Egg] » Sat Oct 24, 2020 4:29 pm

bump
x
┌────────────────────┐
xxxxxxxxdeviantart
xx──────────────────
xxxxxxxxxshe/her
xxxxxxxxasex/birom
xx──────────────────
xxxxxxxxxxgamer
xxxxxxxxxxartist
└────────────────────┘
x
x
x
x
x
x
[Egg]

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby [Egg] » Sun Oct 25, 2020 10:00 pm

𝕃 𝕦 𝕔 𝕪
❥___________________________❥
Demon | Park | tagged; open

The small demon kicked her legs as she slowly and subtly swayed on the swing she was sitting on. She purposely left the entrance to this pocket dimension open just in case anyone stumbled across it, but so far, she hadn't seen a single creature. This made her feel a little bit... sad, and lonely. She missed her family, of course, but she had just started realizing that she always got pushed to the side when meeting someone new. After making such a realization, she had decided that she'd be on her own for a while so she could have friends all to herself. She had never considered that it'd be this hard... Was she doing something wrong? Was her new place of residence not pretty enough? She thought it was plenty pretty, especially for her first pocket dimension. She lifted her head once she noticed that it had fallen while her thoughts got darker. 'This is no time to be sad! Someone will come through eventually!' She forced a smile and started swinging with more force so she felt like she were flying.

𝔹 𝕝 𝕒 𝕚 𝕣 𝕖
☪___________________________☪
Human | In Town | tagged; open

Blaire, more commonly known as Bean, opened this door expecting to see rubble and dust, maybe even a newly-abandoned building that was fully furnished with coats of dust on everything. What she saw instead shouldn't have been possible. Not humanly possible, anyway. It was a whole town! Complete with streets, and houses, and even a convenience store, too! She almost expected it to be busy and full, too, but it wasn't, strangely enough. In fact, the town seemed to be deserted.. This fact intrigued her, so she walked deeper into the small town. A smile was plastered on her face despite the fact that this place was not supposed to exist. The town - despite it's emptiness - had a strange, but satisfying, calm to it. As she continued down the street she was on, she moved her head around to look for any signs of any other living creature, but to no avail.
x
┌────────────────────┐
xxxxxxxxdeviantart
xx──────────────────
xxxxxxxxxshe/her
xxxxxxxxasex/birom
xx──────────────────
xxxxxxxxxxgamer
xxxxxxxxxxartist
└────────────────────┘
x
x
x
x
x
x
[Egg]

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:57 am

Breena- 20- f; she/her- Dead German shepherd trolls1 Dads- has a son (2 or 3)- Crush: open- loves dogs and likes merfolk- Tags: son (npc?)/open

The sweet but shy and feather/child loving female yawned a bit. She opened her eyes, and immediately felt like something was off...The playful and cuddly female looked, seeing her son was still with her. She sighed in relief, and smiled at the half mer boy a moment. He currently had legs, seeing as he wasn't in the water of course. The reddish maybe tan and brown haired girl twitched her ears. Her tail flicked back and forth as she stood, careful not to jostle the boy. She picked him up and opened the door, seeing a street.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Introduction weeeeeeeeeeee

Postby SmokyOni » Wed Oct 28, 2020 10:15 am

𝐑𝐞𝐝 ◇ 𝟏𝟖 ◇ 𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐞 ◇ 𝐁𝐢 ◇ 𝐒𝐤𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐨𝐧 ◇ 𝟔"
𝐂𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡/𝐒.𝐎: Open 𝐓𝐚𝐠𝐬: Lucy
xx
Red was taking a stroll through the strange town. He had discovered it a while ago, but had only recently begun exploring, now having time at his disposal to do so. Keeping his strides even and slow, he took in the hazy view; it looked like a dainty, normal town beyond the strange fog and barren streets. He'd only known of this half a week now, but familiarized the first mile stretch well, having visited more than once. Red made note of the weather while headed towards the seemingly abandoned playscape, where he planned to take a break and collect himself before venturing the borough. After arriving half a cigarette later, he stopped a ways away to survey a distant figure in the distant swing-set. He approached, standing a few feet away to avoid being hit, as well as think on his advances so as to not scare the small girl. In a moment of thought he put out the tab before recessing in a small swing, just a few away from hers. He hardly fit, but it'd have to do as he rested. Maybe this place isn't as abandoned as I thought. he guessed, staring downwards, hoping to look uninterested, and less intimidating. Red had guessed if there were buildings there'd be people, but it made no sense to him that, from what he'd gathered in his short glance, a short unattended youngster would be out and playing in this weather.
SmokyOni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Intro~~

Postby Azura ~~ » Fri Oct 30, 2020 2:25 pm

Jesica Demonessia / 21 / Straight / Fire Demon / Female / She/Her / Tags: Francesca ~ Open

Well.. Let's just say that this wasn't Jesica's idea..
Francesca had the bright idea to go somewhere, just the two of them, while one of Francesca's friends took care of the twins for a few days. Of course, being away from her sisters for so many days was making Jesica insane. She sighed softly.
Jesica had expected something like this when Francesca said she had an idea for a place, well.. In reality, Jesica had expected an arcade or something related to demonic things.. An abandoned town was something new.. But not surprising if we think of the other things Francesca has done.

Francesca Demonessia / 18 / Pansexual / Siren Demon / Female / She/Her / Tags: Jesica ~ Open

Francesca skipped around aimlessly, it was true she dragged Jesica along, but.. If you thought about it, how long has it been since Jesica and Francesca had alone time together as sisters? With all the problems and stuff in the demon world and in the human world, it had been hard for the both of them to find time to hang out. So when one of Fran's friends took the twins out for a few days, Francesca suggested that her and Jess should go out.
Francesca has found this place a while ago.. but she didn't have the courage to go in by herself, so she figured she'd get Jess to go with her.
Gonna be honest not much to say here hehe-
Other then the fact I took a bit of a break, but I'm here XD

Name's Demon, but some people call me Azura.

I just recently figured out I'm DemiRomantic - Omnisexual ^ so thats fun <3
She/They/Theirs ~ Loves fluffy things and roleplays. ~ Listening to Kanaria 24/7

A note for anybody who would like to roleplay with me-
I am a Maladaptive Daydreamer and so sometimes I would like to roleplay some of my daydreams

1x1s - 1x1 Search
~ ~

Drabbles ~ Character Storage~
Azura ~~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me