❖-(how to be a hero [open and accepting]

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

❖-(how to be a hero [open and accepting]

Postby salvation. » Sun Apr 07, 2019 5:33 am

╔═══════════════════════════════════╗
congratulations! you have been chosen to be apart of
the world's first, villain reformation project. you as well
as a dozen others just like you.
you are an important step to making the world a better
less wicked place.
in order to reform you, we will pair you with a hero and
they will teach you how to be just like them.

╚═══════════════════════════════════╝
Last edited by salvation. on Sun Apr 07, 2019 5:58 am, edited 3 times in total.
salvation.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❖-(how to be a hero [rules]

Postby salvation. » Sun Apr 07, 2019 5:38 am

1.Follow all of Tess's Rules
2.Fade to Black when needed
3. LGBTQ+ is welcome
4. No over powered characters
5.PM for large plot points
6.Reservations last 48 hours
7.Please post all forms here;
8.If you do not post in two days after being accepted
(if you are going to be inactive please PM me)
then you will be removed from the roleplay
9. Try to keep the hero to villain ratio the same

Last edited by salvation. on Sun Apr 07, 2019 5:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
salvation.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❖-(how to be a hero [characters]

Postby salvation. » Sun Apr 07, 2019 5:41 am

laurel branch.21.spade.salvation.
korin fendlia.21.reaper.JustTeener
myra woods.19.sugar.little_Lyre
andre williamson.18.acrobat.cocogerber13
name.age.alias.disney dork
rhydian sterling.27.shadow assassin.Consulting_Angel
stelsa aerin.24.medium.cersei lannister
elise emerson.21.thrasher.shinceon
hadley morris.25.cloud nine.coffinskater
name.age.alias.ghostlyhamlet
name.age.alias.determinationss
name.age.alias.username
name.age.alias.username
name.age.alias.username
name.age.alias.username
name.age.alias.username
damien hunt.20.panther.salvation.
isaac greenwald.45.safety hazard.Implosion
lorelei linh.unknown.djinn.little_Lyre
adriana johnson.20.thunderbird.cocogerber
name.age.alias.disney dork
strategic intelligence framework.7.sif.InfectedHau
aurelio de la cruz.23.voltage.Consulting_Angel
alex banker.25.hoozdat.shinceon
name.age.alias.ghostlyhamlet
nathan shea.19.the whisperer.whomstvetheheck
name.age.alias.username
name.age.alias.username
name.age.alias.username
name.age.alias.username
name.age.alias.username
name.age.alias.username
Last edited by salvation. on Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:49 am, edited 7 times in total.
salvation.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ❖-(how to be a hero [partners]

Postby salvation. » Sun Apr 07, 2019 5:53 am

laurel+isaac
korin+aurelio
myra+damien
andre+sif
rhydian+adriana
stelsa+lorelei
hadley+alex
elise+nathan
Last edited by salvation. on Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:49 am, edited 4 times in total.
salvation.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ❖-(how to be a hero [wip]

Postby salvation. » Sun Apr 07, 2019 5:53 am

res.
salvation.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ❖-(how to be a hero [open and accepting]

Postby nyctomancy » Sun Apr 07, 2019 2:51 pm

issac greenwald / 45 / male / acid-related powers / hero

name: Issac Jonathon Greenwald.
      Sexuality: Bisexual.
      Role: Hero.

Alias: Safety Hazard.
      Power: Issac's powers revolves around the production and excretion of of a highly dangerous and corrosive acid. He can create this acid at will, though the process is far easier when his emotions run wild. Most of the fluids produced by Issac's body [ ex. spit, sweat, tears, blood ] are also acidic, though the exact level can vary depending on his current emotional state. Despite the fact he's been on the hero scene for years and receives continuous coaching to control his emotions, Issac's powers are still prone to spinning out of control. When he's stressed or being pushed, he is prone to melting things accidentally.
      Overview: Is capable of secreting a highly corrosive acid, capable of melting through steel. Spit, sweat, tears, and blood are also acidic. The strength and power of his ability is affected by his current emotional state; the calmer/more complacent he is, the weaker the acid he creates is. Doesn't have a full handle on his power - has accidentally melted himself through the floor on numerous occasions when stressed.

Personality:
      - Outwardly a very calm and collected man. Tries to always appear as if he knows what he's doing and has everything together.
      - The "dad" hero.
      - Has not had a very good history with romantic entanglements. Tries to keep people at an arm's length.

History:
      Issac's powers manifested young,
      - Accidentally killed a man shortly after his powers manifested. Was offered the option of solitary confinement for a prolonged period or learning how to use his powers as a hero.
      - Been a professional hero since he was a teenager.
      - Primarily a rescue hero, uses his powers to get into areas where buildings have collapsed.
      - Was married once. Divorced because the job got in the way. Has an estranged relationship with his teenaged son.

Other:
Last edited by nyctomancy on Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:19 pm, edited 7 times in total.
nyctomancy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JustTeener » Sun Apr 07, 2019 3:20 pm

Korin Fendlia
Alias - Reaper
~~~~
~~~~
~~~~
Sexuality: Bisexual
~~~~
Alignment: Villain
~~~~
Powers:
Ghost Abilities
Advantages/how it works - He can turn into a ghost and have all the abilities a ghost would. Flying, walk through walls (he can choose to stay solid and touch things such as the ground or he can go through things like a wall), possessing people (This would mean he can control their actions but not the way they think. Also the victim would remember everything he did in their body.) He can go completely invisible or just transparent, he can not actually "haunt" someone but he does gain a little intimidation factor, when he goes through people they would feel a slight chill, his paralysis does not affect is ghost self
Disadvantages - He can't touch anything living in his ghost state. This includes plants, animals, humans (he can touch livings things when he is possessing something) He can only stay in his ghost form for 12 hours at a time (he will need to change back to his human form for 12 minutes and then be able to go another 12 hours), he can only posses someone/something for 1 hour
~~~~
History:
He is paralyzed from the waist down due to an accident. When he was 10 years old he was crushed by a falling building that a hero accidentally destroyed. (he realized he had his powers after this accident occurred) However, this is not why he is considered evil. His father was not a good person. He was actually a serial killer. He would trick people into thinking he was a good person and them stab them in the back, literally. Once in a while Korin's father would allow Korin to help in his "activities". Soon, Korin actually kinda started to do it on his own. His father died due to an accident. The same one that took Korin's legs away. He continued his father's work because he wanted to. He wasn't insane, or crazy. He just bored, he had nothing better to do that he could think of. He is now considered a major and dangerous serial killer and has killed more than 200 people in the last 5 years. (he would either kill people in a group or pick off a single target)
~~~~
Personality:
He's not a big maniac as his backstory might lead him to be, some people think he is sick but this is just how he thinks, and he doesn't care what those people think about him. He is always calm and collected(even when he is killing someone), he is very perceptive, intelligent, mischievous, and cunning, at heart he is actually a pretty decent person and he never raises is voice in anger in fact he doesn't talk much at all, but his boredom controls him, he kills and messes with people simply because it kills time (normally his victims are people that annoy him, but that's not always the case), he doesn't really enjoy it but he honestly doesn't know what else he could do with his life, when he is not in his usual bored and murderous self he is quite kind, considerate, and understanding. He actually skipped a grade due to his intelligence, and he can be bit of a geek when it comes to new technology
~~~~
Looks:
Not a ghost form - Light blonde short cut hair, gray-blueish piercing eyes, sharp jaw line, pale skin (he hasn't gone out in a while), freckles on his nose and cheeks, wears glasses, if he could stand he would be about 6 ft, pretty skinny, legs look very weak/have no muscles, arms don't look too weak but still pretty thin, rolls around on a wheel chair, normally wears a 3/4 sleeve length shirt, and blue jeans
Ghost form - Same description except he doesn't need the wheel chair, and all his color is drained and replaced with various grays, white, and black. Also, his skin gets a little more depth to it, his cheeks sink in more, he gets bags under his eyes, and all around his skin just tightens around his bones/muscles (not so much to the point where he looks like a skeleton with skin, but more like that if he would've actually died and became a ghost, he would've looked like he died from starvation.)
~~~~
Other:
His alias was given to him by by the police and the people, the police didn't know who actually was yet and due to Korin's mysterious mass killings they came up with Reaper. He doesn’t wear an outfit/villain costume because he think he doesn’t need to hide his identity and he doesn’t see himself as a bad person. One day he did get caught and is now being put in the villain reformation program, but he doesn't really understand why

Pretty sure that's it for now, I might think of something or change something later, but here he is
~(^-^)~
Last edited by JustTeener on Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:31 am, edited 40 times in total.
~(^-^)~
JustTeener

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

sight unseen

Postby _Lyre » Sun Apr 07, 2019 5:05 pm

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
ƚҽʅʅ ɱҽ α ʂҽƈɾҽƚ
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
i Djinn ii Lorelei Linh iii Clairvoyant iv Hero v Female vi Age: Unknown vii Aegosexual
Lorelei is an enigma personified. No one knows where she comes from, nor when, and the
only reason she is as trusted as she is is because of the years (decades?) that her advice ha
ve guided her allies through trouble that seemed to be impossible to get out of. It's as if she
just popped into existence one day, fully developed and all.

Lorelei is very quiet, preferring to stand by and observe than take action. Because of her
powers and general behavior and abilities, she rarely goes out to battle and is often the
mastermind behind plans and/or the informant. She is very logical and impassive, and most
finds her rather unnerving. She will not bother you as long as you have't bothered her, and
most seek her advice and avoid her company. She is rather distant from others with few
exceptions, and despite this detached-ness, she will protect her allies and all she considers
her territory and can be impossible to get through or around. In her free time, she enjoys
reading, anything involving music, and drawing. Her drawings mostly consist of possible gear,
armor and weaponry for various people as well as inventions that would be highly useful and
effective if ever created. Even more of her drawings are of her visions and glimpses into cer
tain things, all rendered exactly as she saw them.

Djinn (pronounced like gin), or djinni in the singular, are the creatures that inspired genies.
They are known for being tricksters and talented shapeshifters and were born out of smoke
less fire. Lorelei received her title of Djinn because of her ability to effortlessly blend in &
evade notice, seeming capability to get whatever she wants to get and her unknown background.
━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
She is listed as a clairvoyant but this classification is not enough to describe her powers.
While she is capable of getting glimpses of the future, what her true power is is her ability
to see through all deceptions and misdirection. No illusion nor lie can hinder her, and this
includes omissions as well. People argue whether or not the later (seeing through lies and
omissions) are because of her powers or because of her own non-powers related capabilities
but since she has never particularly cared enough to inform people of the truth or lie about
it, it remains, much like everything else about her, a mystery. Lorelei is also a skilled stra
tegist and politician (not that she does much interacting to demonstrate these talents) and
quite proficient with various weaponry, throwing knives being her favorite.
Last edited by _Lyre on Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:38 am, edited 5 times in total.
_Lyre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

sickly sweet

Postby _Lyre » Sun Apr 07, 2019 5:06 pm

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
αη∂ ѕρι¢є αη∂ єνєяуՇнιηg ηι¢є
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

i sugar ii myra woods iii empath iv villain v female vi 19 vii sexuality: complicated
Sugar is not quite there in terms of mental health. She suffers extreme mood changes,
going from happy & exuberant to tearful & raging in seconds. Her empathy plays a huge
role in this. Growing up, she only held the barest hints of empathy, certainly not enough
to feel others' emotions easily or influence them at all. However, an incident with one of
her mom's failed experiments, which killed her entire family, opened a floodgate for her
powers to crash through. She was extremely unprepared and was easily overwhelmed by
others' feelings, lacking the ability to control her empathy. She also inadvertently influen
ced others' emotions during this period of her life as her powers raged wild and unrestrict
ed. Soon enough, there were multiple warnings about the child-empath in pink. She was
picked up by a notorious crime organization and taught how to control her powers. At the
age of 13, Sugar has full control of her powers after six years of being tossed from psyche
ward to psyche ward. These six years left permanent scars on her, and most days, she acts
more like a child than the 19 years old she is, giggling and bouncing around as if she was
constantly on a sugar high. Sugar is one of the most infamous villains in this universe, kno
wn for her instability, hyper-activeness, mood swings, cloying sweetness & talents. Her be
coming known as 'Sugar' was from her own habit of referring to herself as such, using the
endearment that her parents had always called her by.

Sugar was tentatively chosen for the reformation project, most not wanting or knowing
how to deal with her. However, after some debate and several arguments about how her
crimes weren't 100% her fault considering her background and mental health issues, she
was somewhat grudgingly accepted into the program.
━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
Her empathy-related abilities are emotion sensing and emotion manipulation. She is a ski
lled liar and manipulator even without her powers, and behind her insanity is a brilliant
mind, not that anyone seems to realize this of course. She is adequate in physical combat
and much prefers solving things through words and manipulations than violence, declaring
that violence was unnecessary and not nearly as fun. She is also highly skilled at reading
others and likes creeping others out, claiming that it was highly enjoyable and an effective
way to get under people's skin and further manipulate them. Most are unaware of the full
extent of her ability to manipulate others emotions, both supernaturally and with only her
own abilities, believing that she can only influence them to a certain extent or only if her
victim(s)' were already in a weak state of mind. She is also a talented biochemist.

Last edited by _Lyre on Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:03 am, edited 4 times in total.
_Lyre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Sun Apr 07, 2019 5:07 pm

Adriana // Thunderbird
Name: Adriana Johnson
Alias: [the] Thunderbird
Occupation(s): Superhero, university student; aspiring architect
Sexuality: asexual biromantic

Alignment: lawful good hero
Power/abilities: She has wings and tail feathers that allow flight, but her alias isn’t just about the ‘bird’ part. If her wings beat down quick enough, they can trigger the electrons in the atmosphere to almost immediately summon a thunderstorm. Though she can not directly summon lightning, she is immune to it. Strong winds are also not a challenge she normally has to overcome.

Her chosen outfit was created specifically to showcase these abilities, specifically to allow the greatest amount of movement. Along with this, however, she has metal armour to attract lightning if needed as well as boots with robotic talons that are able to pick things up. While outside of her hero work, Adriana has a cloaking ability that makes her wings and tail blend into the scene. This does not cover the shadows that her bird-like appendages have.

Personality: The Thunderbird is normally fairly reserved and quiet, keeping a regal reputation with the press. She does like to show off once in a while, commonly by creating a clap of thunder or performing difficult flying movements. Her flashiness in public contrasts her stealth while doing a job, where she will usually fly and scout overhead before getting a drop down on her enemies. Her weakness is having to fight inside, though she can still somewhat make use of her lightning. Because a lot of missions end up with her inside a building, she has also grown quite crafty with experience and often tries to find loopholes. Her determination to finish a job can sometimes lead to tunnel vision, and she can be easily distracted. Overall her fighting method is like lightning; she can have all the patience in the world but when it’s time to strike, she makes sure it counts. Outside of being a hero, college kid Adriana can be a bit goofy and likes to crack jokes. While studious at times, she can also be pretty lazy and will procrastinate if given the opportunity.

She joined this program in the hopes that it could add to her resume life experience and she is also interested in the motives villains usually have. This is something that can better both someone who found themselves on the wrong side of the playing field as well as bettering her own crime-fighting agenda.

———

Andre // Acrobat
Name: Andre Williamson
Alias: Acrobat
Occupation(s): break-in specialist, (previously) helping in his friend’s restaurant
Sexuality: Bisexual

Alignment: Chaotic neutral villain
Power/abilities: He calls it “change of gravity”, which basically allows him to shift the gravity for only himself, so long as he can sense (mostly by sight) the object/place that will attract his gravitational pull. Essentially he can walk up walls, lampposts and the like without damaging himself or the object until after he’s jumped to somewhere new. Andre has mastered this technique and can do it extremely quickly, meaning he can very easily scale great heights. This outfit has nothing really special to it with the exception of extra padding and a bulletproof jacket. He also has a lot of experience finding weak spots in both buildings and people.

Personality: Andre doesn’t take his villainry extremely seriously, to the point where his “alias” was really just a nickname from the gangs and crooks that threatened him until he broke them inside of somewhere. Over the years he’s become a break-in specialist because of his ability to find weak points and inability to use this ability to stay safe from getting beat up. Because of his long time of experience, however, Andre has since befriended those that require his services often and has become somewhat of a hero amongst them.

In all honesty Andre was never the one to seek out trouble. He never wanted to actually harm anyone, and since he didn’t have many close friends, he ended up being a bit of a loner. Andre is an introvert too, meaning his interactions with others usually put him on the spot. Despite this he really can be friendly and often makes snide comments or dumb puns. The Acrobat only really joined this project because he was caught and had to choose between this or legal punishment, which he thought was a lot worse.
Last edited by cocogerber13 on Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me