| Welcome To Camp Kookaburra (REVAMPED) | open! |

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

| Welcome To Camp Kookaburra (REVAMPED) | open! |

Postby Chiirios » Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:48 am

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Wᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ Cᴀᴍᴘ Kᴏᴏᴋᴀʙᴜʀʀᴀ!

D & F

Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aʀᴇ Wᴇ?

Welcome to the Night-Shine Forest, one of the only places in the world that is safe for all mythics and monsters to stay. Here, humans are unable to locate us, thus leaving us having a wonderful, safe environment. Not only that, but you will always be learning about your powers, making new friends, learning more about the world around you, and most importantly, having fun! We have a huge arrangement of activities, including potion-making, swimming, target practice, and competitions! And, as a bonus, breakfast, lunch, and dinner are all served to you for free by our chef!
Whether you're a phoenix to a wizard, you're welcome to stay here!
So what are you waiting for? Sign up for your chance to enter Camp Kookaburra, the safest camp around!

Last edited by Chiirios on Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:15 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Chiirios

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

| Rules |

Postby Chiirios » Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:13 am

Rᴜʟᴇꜱ

ғᴏʀᴜᴍ ʀᴜʟᴇs

🌲xxxxx🌲xxxx As always, Tess' rules apply.xxxxx 🌲xx 🌲
🌲xxxxx 🌲 xxxCampers need to be between 5 and 18. xxx🌲
🌲 xxxOne - Three characters per person! xxx🌲
🌲 xxxNo gary stues/mary sues/perfect characters. All characters have at least one weakness. xxx🌲 xxxx 🌲
🌲xxxxx 🌲 xxxKeep grammar and spelling understandable, and post at least 4 sentences. xxx🌲 xxxxx 🌲
🌲 xx 🌲 xxDon't kill or hurt someone else's character without their permission. xxx🌲 xxx 🌲
🌲 xxxDisable Sigs xxx🌲
🌲 xx 🌲 xxxPlease post all OOC and F & D Thread.xxx 🌲
🌲 xxxLQBTQ+ Friendly! xxx🌲 xx 🌲
🌲 xxxHave fun! xxx🌲

ᴄᴀᴍᴘ ʀᴜʟᴇs

🌲xxx🌲xxx What your Camp Counselor says, goes.xxx 🌲xxxxx🌲
🌲xxx🌲xxxxx Treat others like you want to be treated. As in, give eachother some respect.xxxx 🌲xxx🌲
🌲xxx🌲xxxx No electronics. Period.xxx 🌲xxx🌲
🌲xxx🌲xxx Fighting and Bullying are not tolerated, and will result in a punishment.xxx 🌲xxx🌲
🌲xxx🌲xxxxxDo not leave camp without permission!xxx 🌲xxxxx🌲
🌲xxx🌲xxxxIf you spot anything suspicious or another camper doing something wrong, please report it.xxxx🌲xxx🌲

Last edited by Chiirios on Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chiirios

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: | Areas & Cabins |

Postby Chiirios » Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:24 pm

Aʀᴇᴀꜱ

The Kid Cabins - There are currently six kid cabins. Red, orange, yellow, blue, green, purple, and black. There are three beds in each room; one bunk bed and a singular bed.
    Counselor Cabins - The cabins that belong to the counselors. There are two of them. Each cabin has two beds and a cot, as well as a kitchen, a bathroom, a back room, and a couch area.
    Cafeteria - The cafeteria is a large area where the kids (and counselors) can get food served by the chef, a mute shifter named Rowan. The meals are home cooked. The cafeteria is also the safe area for the campers.
    Campfire - The meeting place each mornign and night for the counselors and the campers, where roll call is taken and stories are shared.
    Lake Fishhook - The main lake where everyone can swim and party. There's also a nearby dock where campers can go fishing.
    Lake Carol - A smaller lake that connects to a secret waterfall.
    Lake Fishhook and Lake Carol are connected by a small stream. It's very peaceful here.

Waterfall - A waterfall that is located at Lake Carol. It does not have a name.
    The Hills - Hills that sit in the distance of the camp. On the other side lies a human town, although they don't usually come past the hills.

Cᴀʙɪɴꜱ

Red Cabin -
Orange Cabin -
Yellow Cabin -
Green Cabin -
Blue Cabin -
Purple Cabin -
Black Cabin -

Cᴏᴜɴꜱᴇʟᴏʀ Gʀᴏᴜᴘꜱ

Jamie

🌲 Kallis 🌲
🌲 Silverwing 🌲
🌲 Madison 🌲
XXX
Juniper

🌲 Evelyn 🌲
🌲 Liam 🌲
🌲 Marcia 🌲
XXX
Joshua

🌲 Helper 🌲
XXX
Carmen

🌲 Aldwyn 🌲
🌲 Shane 🌲

XXX
Avalon

🌲 Aspen 🌲
🌲 Camilla 🌲
🌲 Sebastian 🌲
XXX

Last edited by Chiirios on Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
Chiirios

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

| Weather, Time, and Characters |

Postby Chiirios » Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:38 pm

Tɪᴍᴇ
12:00 - 1:00 Post Meridiem
Mid-Day

Wᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ
Hot [ ]
Warm [ 🌲 ]
Cool [ ]
Cold [ ]

Sunny [ 🌲 ]
Cloudy [ ]
Rainy [ ]
Foggy [ ]

Cʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀꜱ

Cᴏᴜɴꜱᴇʟᴏʀꜱ
males: 3 | females: 2
Jamie Keller | Female | 26 | Deeratuar | CHiCKINS | 🌲
Avalon | Male | 18 | Phelix | Avisowl | 🌲
Juniper Mederic | Male | 22 | Painted Wolf Shifter | rubyrocketboots13 | 🌲
Carmen | Female | 20 | Fennec Fox Hybrid | Maplefire309 | 🌲
Joshua Meehan | Male | 23 | Zodiac Manipulatist | Perfect Drift | 🌲

Kɪᴅᴅᴏꜱ
males: 5 | females: 9
Evelyn Luna | Female | 11 | Gargoyle | CHiCKINS | 🌲
Aspen Clark | Male | 15 | Daemon | CHiCKINS | 🌲
Madison Rede | Female | 18 | Telepath | Perfect Drift | 🌲
Silverwing | Female | 13 | Pegasus Shifter | Cupcakekittygirl | 🌲
Aldwyn Ceros | Non-Binary | 15 | Necromancer | Cupcakekittygirl | 🌲
Liam Hyŏn | Male | 14 | Arborkinesist | Akashic Records | 🌲
Shane Voltaire | Male | 16 | Sun-Elf | BloodiedBlackRose | 🌲
Roxie Velvet | Female | 16 | Peryton Hybrid | rubyrocketboots13 | 🌲
Camilla Lupin | Female | 14 | Limited Shapeshifter | Maplefire309 | 🌲
Addison Meehan | Female | 12 | Calftaur | Perfect Drift | 🌲
Marcia Corbulo | Female | 15 | Faun | rainbowarcher22 | 🌲
Alejandra Cantor | Female | 17 | Illusionist | deku! |🌲
Kallis | Female | 319 (looks 19) | Fallen Mortal | lesbirb | 🌲
Sebastian Pluviam | Male | 16 | Grindylow | Akashic Records | 🌲
Last edited by Chiirios on Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:22 am, edited 16 times in total.
Chiirios

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

| Relationships |

Postby Chiirios » Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:41 pm

ʀᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴsʜɪᴘs

Symbol Meanings wrote:
←❤ ←❤→ ❤→ - Crush
☆ - Friendship
←// ←//→ //→ - Hatred

Madison ←❤→ Juniper
Jamie ☆ Juniper

Last edited by Chiirios on Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chiirios

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

| Other |

Postby Chiirios » Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:08 am

ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ

ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇs
🌲 The RP has been revamped! 🌲

ɴᴇᴡs
🌲 Please check the D & F Regularly! 🌲

ᴛɪᴅʙɪᴛs

Last edited by Chiirios on Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Chiirios

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

| Open! |

Postby Chiirios » Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:39 am

ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴘ ɪs ɴᴏᴡ ᴏᴘᴇɴ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇsᴘᴏɴsᴇs!

Chiirios

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: | Welcome To Camp Kookaburra (REVAMPED) | open! |

Postby Chiirios » Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:02 am

[ 𝕏 ]━━━𝔼𝕧𝕖𝕝𝕪𝕟━━━[ 𝕏 ]
| mood; bored/upset | location; parents' car | species; gargoyle |
| crush; tbd | age; 11 years | rank; kiddo |
| tags; open |

𝕏
Evelyn sat in the back seat of her parents' car, absentmindedly watching the trees as they drove by. This was going to be her fourth year at good ole' Camp Kookaburra. How great...
She paid no attention to her parents in the front, who were bicking over something idiodic. The littler Gargoyle had learned to tune them out when they were like this, which was all the time.
She shifted in her seat, tapping her claws against the window as she watched the scenery outside.
Is Jamie going to be here again? What about my other friends I made? She pondered, her long grey ears drooping slightly as she did.
Will I even have friends this year? Or will it be another lonely summer for me...?
She wiped her tearing up eyes on the sleeve of her hoodie. If her parents saw her crying they would certainly yell at her.
After a while, the car stopped. They had arrived at camp.
She undid her seatbelt and hopped out of the car. As soon as she slammed the door shut, the two drove away in the red car without even saying goodbye.
It's not like Evelyn cared much, though. She began to walk towards the cam. She practically knew the trail by heart!
"I hope this summer will be as good as the last was."

[ 𝕏 ]━━━𝕁𝕒𝕞𝕚𝕖━━━[ 𝕏 ]
| mood; excited | location; cafeteria | species; deerataur |
| crush; tbd | age; 26 | rank; head counselor |
| tags; open |

𝕏
Jamie trotted into the Cafeteria, both excited and annoyed by the fact that she was at Camp Kookaburra once again. However, this year, she was head counselor. She was the best of the best!
She swung open the door and stepped inside, gazing around the newly painted and furnished area. it was he quite the sight. This place hasn't been clean in years! I can't believe it...Ever since she'd become the head counselor, things had begun to change. A week before the camp started, Jamie had hired extra janitors and cleaners to make the place look presentable for opening day. She glanced at her wristwatch, excited for the campers to arrive and look at what she'd done to the place.
"Yeesh, it's twelve already? Where has the time gone?"

[ 𝕏 ]━━━𝔸𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕟━━━[ 𝕏 ]
| mood; upset | location; forest | species; daemon |
| crush; tbd | age; 15 year | rank; kiddo |
| tags; open |

𝕏
Aspen had never gone to a camp or anything like that before. He had always been kind of afraid, although he always told his mother it was just because he was too good for it.
However, she was forcing him to go to some wretched monster camp. I'm not a monster! He growled to himself, although he doubted his mother heard him. She was busy looking at their surroundings. Besides. he was also being carried over her shoulder. It was surely an awkward position.
he flicked one of his tails at her nose.
"Mooom when are we getting there?" the bratty daemon boy asked. His mother didn't respond. She instead set him down and whispered in his ear.
"I have to go.. there?" He pointed to the woods. Do I really have to? His mother nodded her head and began to walk away.
"Fine. I'll survive without your for a couple of months. I'll be perfectly fine!" He stomped in the direction his fairly mute mother had pointed, flicking his little red tails back and forth as he did so.
Chiirios

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Akashic Records » Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:07 pm

Liam Hyŏn|Male|14 years|Homosexual|Kiddo|Arborkinesist|Crush: none/open|Location: Camp Trail

I walked briskly down the trail to Camp Kookaburra; I was dropped off just moments prior by one of my relatives who looked after me. I smiled softly, my hands slipped casually into the pockets of my jeans. I'd been waiting for this day for months! Finally it was summer and now I got to go to my favorite place in the world. My smile turned into a wide grin as excitement began to flow over me. Free of my family and of my overbearing school, I could be who I wanted to be without fear.

My steps became springy and light as I skipped down the trail, I would've broken into a run had I not noticed someone approaching from behind. Looking back, I caught a glance of who it was.

A young little gargoyle girl with a sour look on her face. She must be a fellow camper. I grinned; I simply couldn't resist to not go and socialize, especially if I could cheer her up. I slowed my pace a bit and let her catch up. "Hey! I'm Liam. You?"

Akashic Records

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Maplefire309 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:45 pm

Carmen/Female/20/Counselor/Crush:Open/Location: Campground/Mood: Excited

Carmen drove her black Chevrolet truck up to the campground, and pulled into the parking lot. She had a few of the kids and their stuff in the back, since their parents were busy working. She opened the door, and the kids got out, and she unloaded some of their stuff.

"Okay, guys," she said, "you can go wait for the other campers over in there." She pointed to the cafeteria, and most of the kids walked over.

She noticed a couple kids over on some of the trails talking, so she walked over to direct them to the building so the wouldn't get lost. "Hi you guys! Just letting you know the others are waiting over there! We have some cards and board games over there if you want to come play!" Some of the campers looked kind of annoyed. Carmen hoped that they would enjoy their time at camp.

Camilla/Female/14/kiddo/Crush:open/Location: Cafeteria/Mood: Annoyed/Tags: Jamie

Camilla was not happy to come to camp. Her mother had told her it would be good to "interact with more of her kind".She just didn't understand, because she can't shapeshift like I can. Cami thought, sighing. The only reason she agreed to come was that there was water she could swim in, and from the pictures, the place looked pretty nice. But if everything looked like the inside of the dining hall, she definitely didn't want to stay for 5 minutes.

"Hi!" a voice came from one of the tables. Cami was shocked. This creature looked kind of weird. She could tell they knew what she was thinking. "I'm a deerataur. My name's Jamie, I'll be you're head counselor!" Cami nodded, said hello, and sat down. She pulled her violin out of her dark green duffel bag, and decided to play a piece. Hopefully it would help her from staring at Jamie.
Maplefire309

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me