"Who Are We?" (Discussion thread )

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

"Who Are We?" (Discussion thread )

Postby AcetheKidd » Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:58 pm

"We are outcast, Losers, abandoned, looked, mis treated down by many. We wonder this land alone, looking for a purpose in this cruel world. Maybe we will find an answer sooner or later. .Are we really what the world said us to be. .our can we be something else?"

The kingdom of Alda is a peaceful land filled with many types a creatures and many mysterious things. However, Three years ago the king and queen died on seprate dates, leaving their two children behind, the prince and princess. Since the Prince was the oldest, he took the throne. The new king had let the power get to his head and became a tyrant, showing no mercy to those who dared opposed. He was indeed a man to be feared through out the land.

Out of the blue, a guild called the Dragonbane guild was fromed. This guild is ran by the founder and their ban of outcast, rouges and everything in between. Together, These "losers." Have manged to dedicate their self to restoring the land of Alda to it's one peaceful way and fight to dethrone the king. How will this work out? Can they do it? Or will they remain under the world's thumb

Last edited by AcetheKidd on Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:42 am, edited 4 times in total.
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

"Rules"

Postby AcetheKidd » Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:55 pm

[removed]
Last edited by AcetheKidd on Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

"Who Are We?" (medieval/ fantasy)

Postby AcetheKidd » Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:43 pm

[removed]
Last edited by AcetheKidd on Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:38 am, edited 5 times in total.
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: "Who Are We?" (medieval/ fantasy) wip

Postby AcetheKidd » Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:39 am

Removed
Last edited by AcetheKidd on Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: "Who Are We?" (medieval/ fantasy)(open)

Postby AcetheKidd » Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:13 am

(FC; Taka from vainglory )

Name; Saito Tomohiko
    Age; 26
    Species; Canine kemonomimi
    Sexuality; Asexual[ could change ]
    Occupation; Assissan
    Affiliation; The king , May join the guild later

Appearance ; Saito stands at 6'2 even. His hair, tail ears and eyes are Orange red. He haves several battle scars on his body. Saito 's tail has stripes, which are a lighter shade
    Personality; Saito is very loyal to his family, will happily lay down his life to protect him. He shows very little emotions, he seems to be kinda rude which he is. Saitio is always very serious , he doesn't like play around or goof off. Although he has a tough and stone hard personality, he's a really good guy deep inside
    History; Saito is the son of the Tomohiko clan, one of Meneca most feared clan of assissans. They had no allies since they had rather fight alone. A few weeks after the current king's rule, they where found and ambushed by the king's army. Half of his clan where killed by mistake, the remaining including his self where taken to kingdom. Once they where at the kingdom, the king had forced the remaining Tomohiko clan to work under him as a special squad of assissans
    Weapons; two long blades attached to his arms. Some blades on the tip of his hand, and some daggers
    Power/Abilities; Stealth, speed, keen hearing and smell. Fighting skills

(Everything below is opt)
    Crush; None
    Lover; None
    Children: He has a soft spot for kids, but none
    Family; Alive; unnamed father, twin sister, younger cousin[male], Aunt, nephew

Deceased: Mother, older sister, 2 cousins, uncle, brother in law [ big family]
    Other; he lost his right

[Lux from league of legends]

Name; Lux
    Age; 20
    Species; Human/mage
    Sexuality; Heterosexual
    Occupation; Book/spell shop owner
    Affiliation; Dragonbane guild

Appearance ; ^
    Personality; Lux is always happy and giddy, despite what happened to her and how she's treated. She loves to read and discover new ways to use her magic for the greater good. Lux loves to befriend people, some may find her annoying sometimes since she loves to talk. She's very dedicated and will do get best to help her friends and family
    History; Lux was born into a family of mages where she lived with her mother, father, and younger brother on the outskirts of the kingdom. There , both her and her family had helped travelers and peacefully practice their magical skills to defend the weak , powerless. ..the whole land in general. However, a nobleman that found them where jealous of their powers and informed the current king they where a ban of evil mages who plot to kill him and take control of the kingdom using dark magic. The army had came, putting them under arrest, but her family bought her time to escape. Since then, Lux and her family where looked at as evil people
    Weapons; Her magic staff
    Power/Abilities; Light magic

(Everything below is opt)
    Crush; None atm
    Lover; None
    Children: None
    Family; unname mother, father and younger brother
    Other; None

Last edited by AcetheKidd on Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:48 am, edited 4 times in total.
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:14 am

Now open!
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ryu Aeris

Postby -Keith- » Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:53 am

(I hope everything is okay. I'm excited for this!)

Name; Ryu Aeris
    Age; 17
    Species; Human (with powers)
    Sexuality; Homosexual
    Occupation; He does odd jobs to get by, but he's a fighter in the guild
    Affiliation; DragonBane guild

Appearance ; Ryu stands at 5'7" and is of average weight. He's lithe and somewhat pale. Silver hair hangs over purple eyes and multiple scars litter his body. He tends to wear a blue tanktop under a black cropped jacket with a hood, as well as black pants and boots.
    Personality; Ryu is what most would call emotionless and of a soldier mindset. He rarely shows any emotion besides a bit of anger at times. Other than that, he is mostly calm and levelheaded. He prefers to be alone and only takes orders from those he respects. That respect must be earned, also.
    History; Ryu was born the only son to a single mother. His mother died when he was 14 from an illness that swept through his village. Most people died, leaving him and a few others alone. They eventually all went their separate ways. Ryu took up odd jobs to survive, mostly fixing things or caring for animals. He just recently joined the guild, thinking that the king doesn't care enough to notice an entire village went missing in under a week.
    Power/Abilities; Pyrokinesis. He can control and conjure fire out of thin air. It's always purple for some reason. He can also control the temperature of the flames. He cannot make fire when underwater or in the rain, unless he exerts an INSANE amount of energy- enough to possibly make him pass out. He enjoys lighting his arrows on fire before firing them sometimes.

Crush; None yet
    Lover; None yet
    Children: None
    Family; Father- unknown; Mother- Annabelle, deceased
    Other; He suffers from albinism which affects his looks (by giving him purple eyes and gray hair) and his vision (he is all but blind in his right eye).
Last edited by -Keith- on Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
-Keith-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:11 am

(accepted :3)
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fruitywhales » Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:16 pm

http://fruitywhales.deviantart.com/art/ ... -693346869

Iris Faarlan;
    Age; (154 years)"18"
    Species;gargoyle
    Sexuality;Heterosexual
    Occupation;Fighter, though she is put on random jobs as well.
    Affiliation;DragonBane guild

Appearance ; Iris has Ran horns colored to the appearance of charcoal. Her skin is a pale grey, cracking at her arms and legs, and somewhat around her eyes. Pertruding from her back are a large pair of stone wings. They are sharp and powerful, one flap and you could be on your back if not prepared. Iris is relatively short, her height resembling a 14 year old. She wears a dull black and white tunic that bunches at the sleeves, making it puff out a little. She wears belt fastened brown leather leggings with silver rings hanging at the hem. Both ears point, and have rings pierced through them. She has white long hair, and gray eyes that glow luminescently in the dark. Plastered on her face is the occasional glare.
    Personality; Iris is quite an interesting creature. She is merciless to those who hurt her, yet kind to some. Often does she see the cup half empty, but she doesn't let her pessimism get in her way. She is very observant, yet hard to read herself. Iris is a very hard worker, continuously training herself to become better. Jealousy is her fuel. The girl is swift and witty, always on her feet ready to take on another blow. She is sympathetic only to some, and trust to her is nothing but a game. Some find it hard to work with her, she can be awfully stubborn. Anger usually gets the best of her, filling her intelligence and thought during battle.
    History; ( opt)
    Weapons; Brass knuckles, Daggers.
    Power/Abilities; Telekineses, flight

Crush;open~
    Lover; open~
    Children:---
    Family;unknown
    Other; Iris is a selective mute, talking to people through her power. Only some can communicate to her, depending on trust which she has very little of.

Let me know if there's anything I need to change! Thank you so much! I'm so excited to start this roleplay :3
Last edited by Fruitywhales on Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:24 am, edited 9 times in total.
Fruitywhales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:38 pm

[Everything seems fine, accepted! I'll have my character up soon]
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me