Oakley Academy

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Oakley Academy

Postby PastelArtz » Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:24 pm

(Night guys will post later tomorrow I got school to deal with 😓)
I Am A Holibomber!

Gifted; 8 Times

Been Gifted; 3 Times
PastelArtz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ѕтella ѕĸye

Postby ~ moth ~ » Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:48 am

ιт'ѕ noт тнe ғυтυre yoυ're aғraιd oғ.
ιт'ѕ repeaтιng тнe paѕт тнaт мaĸeѕ yoυ anхιoυѕ.

(Not My Picture, All Rights To Owner)
вaѕιc ιnғorмaтιon
Full Name:
Stella Skye
Alias:
N/A
Nickname:
Star
Birth Gender:
Female
Pronouns:
She/Her
Birthdate:
July 1st
Species:
Stella is a hybrid. Her mother was a vampire while her father a fallen angel. This makes Stella a vampire angel hybrid. Because of this she has a few different attributes. Much like a vampire she has fangs and claws, hers are retractable. And from her father she got wings which she can make dissappear on command, a little trick she learned from her father.
Power(s):
Stella's first power is to manipulate liquids. Now she mainly has power over water. With water she can do many amazing things with it. For one she can change it through its three stages which are liquid, solid, and gas. Another thing she can do with water is morph it into objects. Her favorite object to change into are weapons in the ice stage. Stella can also 'animate' water, but not really. She's just gotten so good at manipulating it that she can make it seem as if her creation can come to life but in reality they cant. Stella can also manipulate blood pretty well. She mostly uses this when drinking blood for sustenance. And finally she can manipulate many other liquids, but since she hasn't mastered manipulating them it drains her energy to do so.
Stella's second power is force field creation. This power is quite weak. So far she can only create one force field. Her force fields are very weak and break easily with little force. Creating a force field drains her of energy and this can be quite dangerous for her and anyone around. Since she is a vampire she needs blood to survive. Blood gives her energy. So when her energy drains it's like she's loosing blood. If she gets to low on energy she'll have a final burst of energy which causes her to rampage and attack anything around her with the most blood. If she doesn't get blood then she falls unconscious and could die.
on тнe oυтѕιde
Skin Tone:
Stella has very pale and fair skin. This comes from her mother being a vampire. Stella can tan quite easily in the sun and even get sunburnt but she won't shrivel away into dust due to her father's angel side.
Eye Color:
Stella has very bright and icy blue eyes. Around the iris and pupil are darker rings of blue along with dark blue dots spread through her iris. Though her eyes are very bright her eyes color can change in shift in shades of blue depending on her mood, clothing, weather, and season.
Original Hair Color:
Stella has dark chocolate brown hair. Her hair is extremely dark, seeming even darker against her pale skin. Much like her eye color her hair color changed depending on the season. In the spring and summer her hair is darker almost black while in autumn and winter her hair is a slightly lighter shade of brown.
Dyed Hair Color:
Stella has dyed the tips of her hair, starting from her shoulders and going down, a dark blue. The blue isn't a navy blue, it's a little lighter than that. Though sometimes it can be hard to notice the blue coloring due to her hair already being quite dark.
Hair Style:
Stella's hair us quite long. Her hair falls down just past the middle if her back, almost reaching her butt. Her hair is naturally wavy but she straightens it out a lot. She sometimes ddoesn't bother to straighten her hair so her hair can be wavy. She usually had her hair down and free flowing but she also puts it up in a high and tight ponytail sometimes.
Facial Hair:
N/A
Blemishes:
N/A
Glasses:
Stella does have a pair of black raybands. But she mostly wears contacts.
Height:
5 feet 5 inches
Weight:
One-hundred-twenty-eight-pounds
Mutation(s)
Stella has a few mutations. Her main mutation is one she never uses. This is a pair of wings which sprout from between her shoulder blades. Her wings are much like crow wings though hers are much larger. She has a sixteen foot wingspan from wing tip to wing tip. Her wings aren't pitch black though like crows. They range in different shades of gray with darker grays being on top and lighter grays on the bottem. Stella also never uses her wings because she can't for two reasons. For one, she never learned how to use them to fly. And secondly her wings are mutilated.
Stella's second mutation are fangs. She has four fangs total, two on her bottom jaw where her canines are. Her second pair is on her top jaw also where the canines are. Her upper fangs are the ones she uses to suck blood. Her fangs are retractable though it causes her discomfort to do so.
And finally Stella's third mutation are claws. On both of her hands on all of her fingers and both thumbs Stella can produce Talon like claws where her fingernails are. These are also retractable and don't give her discomfort when retracting them.
Top Wear:
Stella usually wears darker clothing. She mostly wears tee-shirts in a variety of colors ranging from black to white and the grays inbetween. She rarely wears shirts with designs on them not liking them all to much. But when she does wear tee-shirts with designs on them it's usually band logos.
Stella also really loves to wear sweatshirts. She doesn't really care if her sweatshirts have zippers or not it all just depends on the weather and her mood. Again her hoodies are usually darker in color ranging from black to different grays or even white. And some of her hoodies have band logos on the back.
Finally for her top wear Stella wears a hat. This hat is a baseball cap that is light gray, though it has no logo or design on it, it's just blank. The hat has some real big sentimental value to her. It was once her father's and when he passed his brother took it speaks when he passed Stella took it. She wears it all the time with every outfit even if it doesn't match.
Bottom Wear:
Stella usually only wears jeans. She mostly wears skinny jeans not liking others types of jeans all to much. Her skinny jeans also range in color from black to dark blue to light blue and most blues inbetween. Some if her jeans are distressed meaning they have rips and holes in them. Some were put there by designers, others were accidently put there while a few she ripped herself.
Stella also really likes to wear sweatpants. She doesn't just wear sweatpants to bed she also wears them during the day if she's just feeling to lazy to put on jeans and actually make herself look good. Her sweatpants are usually black or in some shade of gray.
Shoe Types:
Stella wears all sorts of shoes. She mostly wears converse which can either be high top or low top, it doesn't really matter to her. She also wears vans. She has a few pairs, one is just completely black while the others are in shades of gray. Finally Stella wears boots. Her favorite doc martins and combat boots which are, of course, black.
Dresses:
N/A
Piercings:
N/A
Jewelry:
Around her neck are a few necklaces. The first is a silver heart-shaped locket. Inside the locket are two pictures. One is if her mother and father on their wedding day and the other is of her brother and sister. The next necklace is just a chain with a silver ring on it. The ring was her father's wedding ring.
On her left hand on her ring finger are two rings. They're her mother's engagement and wedding rings. The engagement ring is just a simple silver ring. The wedding ring is silver with a small rose quartz on it.
Tattoos:
Stella also has a few tattoos. On her right forearm staring from the crevice of her arm to her write is a rose and vines. This symbolizes her mother. At the base of the rose and vines are much smaller flowers and grass. Within the grass are bunnies and birds and are doe. On her left forearm starting from the crevice of her arm to her wrists is a black dragon with its wings spread out. This symbolizes her father. Around the dragon is red hot burning fire. This symbolizes her brother.
Weaponry:
Stella has a few weapons. Her main two are a set of katanas. They're nothing special and are much like regular katanas. They have a black hilt and a razor sharp blade. They were her mother's katanas. She doesn't use them.
Stella also has a bow, quiver, and arrows. The bow is made from wood which is painted black. The string is made from twisted together black horse hair. The quiver is made from wood as well which is also painted black. The string that slings over the shoulder is too made of black horse hair. Finally the arrows. The shafts are made of wood which is painted black. The fetchings are made from black bird feathers and the tip is made from flint. These were her father's and she also never uses them.
Accent:
American
on тнe ιnѕιde
Hobbies & Skills & Interests:
Stella has a few Hobbies and skills. Her first is art. She is very talented in drawing and sketching. She rarely uses color and only ever uses a pencil.
Another thing this girl is good at is singing and playing the guitar. She's quite shy abut this and rarely sings infront of anyone ever. She likes to play the acoustic guitar and carries one around sometims.
Fighting is a thing this hybrid likes to do. With her fiery temper fighting seems to be a hobby. She usually likes to fist fight her way through things. Sometimes she'll use her powers. But she also uses this skill to hunt prey down to drink its blood.
+ Traits:
Free Spirited
- Traits:
Aggressive
Rude
Revengeful
Judging
Hypocritical
Moody
Impulsive
Insensitive
Sarcastic
Stubborn
Personality:
Stella isn't a very kind person. She's quite sarcastic, taking nothing others say seriously. She will harshly joke around, trying to hurt your feelings to make you go away. Kindness isn't her thing at all. She's quick to judge, and judge she will. If at first impression you do something she doesnt like then you will sure be in for it. She tends to have a bad attitude towards everyone, so don't take it personally. Stella is very impulsive, always ready for a fight even if it's over nothing. She isn't one to back down, she's actually quite stubborn, wanting her way no matter what. If things don't go her way, then she can get even more aggressive than usual. She is frustrated quite easily and her frustration usually progresses until all her bottled up anger and other emoticons come out. When this happens things can go three ways. She attacks and starts a fight until there is a winner or no winner. She let's all her anger out by yelling and pacing around. Or she just starts rambling on about how she hates herself before breaking down and crying.
relaтιonѕнιpѕ
Biological Mother:
Rose Skye
Biological Father:
Michael Skye
Biological Younger Sister(s):
Jessica Skye
Biological Younger Brother(s):
Tyler Skye
Best Friend:
TBD
Friend(s):
TBD
Enemy(ies):
TBD
Sexuality:
Demisexual
Crush(s):
TBD
BF/GF:
Colton Henderson
TBD
Pet(s):
Pet(s) Here
History:
Stella was born in a small farming town in Georgia. She was the first born of triplets, her sister coming two minuets after then her brother seven minuets after. She lived on a small horse ranch. When young Stella was actually a very happy child. She loved to play with her brother and sister and loved to help her parents out on the farm. All of that changed though at the age of five. Late one night her house was set on fire by the townspeople who were all human. Somehow they had figured out the family was full of supernaturals. They set the house on fire and when the family came running out they caught them. They first stabbed Stella's parents then threw them into the fire. They were still alive. They next went for her brother. They just threw him into the fire. He pretended to scream in pain then die, but he could manipulate fire so he survived and managed to get away. They next went for her sister but she had run off into the woods that surrounded the house. So they turned their attention onto Stella. They tore her wings then left her to bleed out. That's where her power came in handy. She forced the blood to stay running through her body. She eventually passed out though. When she woke Tyler was there. The two siblings lived in the forest and hopped from town to town, living on the streets. For five years they lived like this until one day they found jessica. A family had took her in and so they decided to take in Stella and her brother. The family had a son. Stella and the son fell in love over the years. At the age of fourteen Jessica went into a psychiatric hospital and soon after killed herself. A few years later Tyler was shot and killed because it was found out that he was a supernatural. Eventually the boy and stella began to date but tragedy struck with him too. The family got in a car crash and all died. After that Stella ran away not wanting to be put into foster care.
Theme Song:
Titanium-David Guetta
~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

res

i тнiиk wє dяєαм รσ wє dσи'т нαvє тσ bє αραят fσя รσ lσиg.
if wє'яє iи єαcн σтнєяร dяєαмร тнєи wє cαи bє тσgєтнєя fσя єvєя.

bαรic iиfσямαтiσи
Username:
Adriana101
Full Name:
Collin Anderson
Alias:
N/A
Nickname:
N/A
Birth Gender:
Male
Pronouns:
He // Him
Birthdate:
June 16
Species:
Shadow Shifter
Power(s):
Collins first power is the ability to control shadows. With this he can make shadows move around on the ground and walls, sometimes this can disoriented people if they have motion sickness. He can even bring shadows to life, but this is hard for him and drains his energy. If he does bring a shadow to life it'll be in a misty, inky black humanoid form and will do what he commands it to do.
His second power is the ability to shape shift. He can shape shift into very few things. All of the creatures he can shapeshifter into are black with glowing yellow eyes. He can shift into a German Shepherd, a tabby cat, a hawk, and finally a humanoid form which looks much like the shadows he can make come to life.
The boys third power is shadow teleportation. What this means is Collin can sink into the shadows and darkness, practically becoming it. He's still there but he can't be seen, heard, felt or anything, but if he moves then he can be sensed. In this form he can teleport to another shadow or dark area, but doing that practically drains all of his energy. It could potentially kill him.
σи тнє συтรidє
Eye Color:
Collin has bright ocean blue eyes.
Original Hair Color:
Collins original hair color is a printer paper white color. Within his hair are tiny black flecks scattered about.
Dyed Hair Color:
N/A
Hair Style:
Collin has slightky long, very messy hair. It's usually all over the place, a lot of the time there is hair fallen over his face.
Facial Hair:
N/A
Blemishes:
N/A
Glasses:
Collin does wear glasses. He has a pair of dark blue raybands, but he mostly wears contacts.
Height:
6 feet
Weight:
One-hundred-seventy-pounds
Top Wear:
Top Wear Here
Bottom Wear:
Bottom Wear Here
Shoe Types:
Shoe Types Here
Dresses:
N/A
Piercings:
N/A
Jewelry:
N/a
Tattoos:
N/A
Weaponry:
N/A
Accent:
British
σи тнє iиรidє
Hobbies Here
+ Traits:
Kind
Caring
Charismatic
Empathetic
Sympathetic
Loving
Playful
- Traits:
Pushy
Clingy
One Track Mind
Personality:
Personality Here
яєlαтiσиรнiρร
Biological Mother:
Alyssa Anderson
Biological Father:
Daniel Anderson
Biological Older Brother(s):
Colton Anderson
Tallia Anderson
Best Friend:
TBD
Friend(s):
TBD
Enemy(ies):
TBD
Sexuality:
Bisexual
Crush(s):
TBD
BF/GF:
TBD
Pet(s):
Pet(s) Here
History:
History Here
Theme Song:
Friend Like Me-Robin Williams
Last edited by ~ moth ~ on Tue May 02, 2017 10:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

res

res
~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:09 pm

Leon//werewolf//tags: Ashley, Ariana

Leon hummed, the quiet tune somehow mimicking his cheerful mood. "Then why don't get some just for grins?" He laughed, lifting a hand to scratch the back of his neck. "And that's a side that I'd be interesting in seeing, Ash. Not experiencing for myself though, hopefully." The werewolf glanced at the schedule and room number board as they passed, wondering if any of them had gotten roommates. Leon turned his head again when his two companions started talking about their kinds of styles, looking at both of them respectfully though with Ashley it was a bit of a challenge. "Different styles are good though. Allows you to try new things, you know? Though it does look like the stores we go to will differ in mood..." He spoke, trailing off.
╔══════════════════════════════════╗
☾ Hello! I'm Cocogerber13, °˖✧

but feel free to call me Coco.
toyhouse|IG|art gallery|
DA|FR|art fight|Character shop
♢I write, draw, and rp!♢

Current interests: Fionna & Cake/Adventure Time, Genshin Impact, HSR, Baldur’s Gate 3, botw, fe3h, Ev.e, MILGRAM, ORV & Twisted Wonderland

Image Image Image

╚══════════════════════════════════╝
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PastelArtz » Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:12 pm

I don't know if the owner is still active I will pm them :3)

Ashley nodded "meh I love my style it makes me feel secure and unique"she laughed she turned into a human forgetting she was on Leon's shoulder she sqeaked
I Am A Holibomber!

Gifted; 8 Times

Been Gifted; 3 Times
PastelArtz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:24 pm

Leon//werewolf//tags: Ashley, Ariana

The teenager let out a dog-like yelp of surprise at the sudden transformation, almost falling to his knees at the sudden weight but quickly regaining his focus and steadying the shifter in his arms before letting her feet on the ground. "well," he started, rubbing his back with his free hand. "That was quite the transformation right there. I must say that it was easier to hold you as a songbird." He laughed, his hand eventually moving to the shoulder Ashley had been perched on. Looking down, Leon could see that his legs had partially shifted to his half form, which meant that his previously bare-footed feet were now claw-tipped paws. "Hm, hope that kid won't mind a few tears in his jeans..." The werewolf was paying too much attention on the rips that he didn't notice that a fluffy tail had made its appearance behind him.
╔══════════════════════════════════╗
☾ Hello! I'm Cocogerber13, °˖✧

but feel free to call me Coco.
toyhouse|IG|art gallery|
DA|FR|art fight|Character shop
♢I write, draw, and rp!♢

Current interests: Fionna & Cake/Adventure Time, Genshin Impact, HSR, Baldur’s Gate 3, botw, fe3h, Ev.e, MILGRAM, ORV & Twisted Wonderland

Image Image Image

╚══════════════════════════════════╝
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ѕтella ѕĸye

Postby summerxstars » Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:24 pm

Adriana101 wrote:
ιт'ѕ noт тнe ғυтυre yoυ're aғraιd oғ.
ιт'ѕ repeaтιng тнe paѕт тнaт мaĸeѕ yoυ anхιoυѕ.

вaѕιc ιnғorмaтιon
Full Name:
Stella Skye
Alias:
N/A
Nickname:
Star
Birth Gender:
Female
Pronouns:
She/Her
Birthdate:
July 1st
Species:
Stella is a hybrid. Her mother was a vampire while her father a fallen angel. This makes Stella a vampire angel hybrid. Because of this she has a few different attributes. Much like a vampire she has fangs and claws, hers are retractable. And from her father she got wings which she can make dissappear on command, a little trick she learned from her father.
Power(s):
Stella's first power is to manipulate liquids. Now she mainly has power over water. With water she can do many amazing things with it. For one she can change it through its three stages which are liquid, solid, and gas. Another thing she can do with water is morph it into objects. Her favorite object to change into are weapons in the ice stage. Stella can also 'animate' water, but not really. She's just gotten so good at manipulating it that she can make it seem as if her creation can come to life but in reality they cant. Stella can also manipulate blood pretty well. She mostly uses this when drinking blood for sustenance. And finally she can manipulate many other liquids, but since she hasn't mastered manipulating them it drains her energy to do so.
Stella's second power is force field creation. This power is quite weak. So far she can only create one force field. Her force fields are very weak and break easily with little force. Creating a force field drains her of energy and this can be quite dangerous for her and anyone around. Since she is a vampire she needs blood to survive. Blood gives her energy. So when her energy drains it's like she's loosing blood. If she gets to low on energy she'll have a final burst of energy which causes her to rampage and attack anything around her with the most blood. If she doesn't get blood then she falls unconscious and could die.
on тнe oυтѕιde
Skin Tone:
Stella has very pale and fair skin. This comes from her mother being a vampire. Stella can tan quite easily in the sun and even get sunburnt but she won't shrivel away into dust due to her father's angel side.
Eye Color:
Stella has very bright and icy blue eyes. Around the iris and pupil are darker rings of blue along with dark blue dots spread through her iris. Though her eyes are very bright her eyes color can change in shift in shades of blue depending on her mood, clothing, weather, and season.
Original Hair Color:
Stella has dark chocolate brown hair. Her hair is extremely dark, seeming even darker against her pale skin. Much like her eye color her hair color changed depending on the season. In the spring and summer her hair is darker almost black while in autumn and winter her hair is a slightly lighter shade of brown.
Dyed Hair Color:
Stella has dyed the tips of her hair, starting from her shoulders and going down, a dark blue. The blue isn't a navy blue, it's a little lighter than that. Though sometimes it can be hard to notice the blue coloring due to her hair already being quite dark.
Hair Style:
Stella's hair us quite long. Her hair falls down just past the middle if her back, almost reaching her butt. Her hair is naturally wavy but she straightens it out a lot. She sometimes ddoesn't bother to straighten her hair so her hair can be wavy. She usually had her hair down and free flowing but she also puts it up in a high and tight ponytail sometimes.
Facial Hair:
N/A
Blemishes:
N/A
Glasses:
Stella does have a pair of black raybands. But she mostly wears contacts.
Height:
5 feet 5 inches
Weight:
One-hundred-twenty-eight-pounds
Mutation(s)
Stella has a few mutations. Her main mutation is one she never uses. This is a pair of wings which sprout from between her shoulder blades. Her wings are much like crow wings though hers are much larger. She has a sixteen foot wingspan from wing tip to wing tip. Her wings aren't pitch black though like crows. They range in different shades of gray with darker grays being on top and lighter grays on the bottem. Stella also never uses her wings because she can't for two reasons. For one, she never learned how to use them to fly. And secondly her wings are mutilated.
Stella's second mutation are fangs. She has four fangs total, two on her bottom jaw where her canines are. Her second pair is on her top jaw also where the canines are. Her upper fangs are the ones she uses to suck blood. Her fangs are retractable though it causes her discomfort to do so.
And finally Stella's third mutation are claws. On both of her hands on all of her fingers and both thumbs Stella can produce Talon like claws where her fingernails are. These are also retractable and don't give her discomfort when retracting them.
Top Wear:
Stella usually wears darker clothing. She mostly wears tee-shirts in a variety of colors ranging from black to white and the grays inbetween. She rarely wears shirts with designs on them not liking them all to much. But when she does wear tee-shirts with designs on them it's usually band logos.
Stella also really loves to wear sweatshirts. She doesn't really care if her sweatshirts have zippers or not it all just depends on the weather and her mood. Again her hoodies are usually darker in color ranging from black to different grays or even white. And some of her hoodies have band logos on the back.
Finally for her top wear Stella wears a hat. This hat is a baseball cap that is light gray, though it has no logo or design on it, it's just blank. The hat has some real big sentimental value to her. It was once her father's and when he passed his brother took it speaks when he passed Stella took it. She wears it all the time with every outfit even if it doesn't match.
Bottom Wear:
Stella usually only wears jeans. She mostly wears skinny jeans not liking others types of jeans all to much. Her skinny jeans also range in color from black to dark blue to light blue and most blues inbetween. Some if her jeans are distressed meaning they have rips and holes in them. Some were put there by designers, others were accidently put there while a few she ripped herself.
Stella also really likes to wear sweatpants. She doesn't just wear sweatpants to bed she also wears them during the day if she's just feeling to lazy to put on jeans and actually make herself look good. Her sweatpants are usually black or in some shade of gray.
Shoe Types:
Stella wears all sorts of shoes. She mostly wears converse which can either be high top or low top, it doesn't really matter to her. She also wears vans. She has a few pairs, one is just completely black while the others are in shades of gray. Finally Stella wears boots. Her favorite doc martins and combat boots which are, of course, black.
Dresses:
N/A
Piercings:
N/A
Jewelry:
Around her neck are a few necklaces. The first is a silver heart-shaped locket. Inside the locket are two pictures. One is if her mother and father on their wedding day and the other is of her brother and sister. The next necklace is just a chain with a silver ring on it. The ring was her father's wedding ring.
On her left hand on her ring finger are two rings. They're her mother's engagement and wedding rings. The engagement ring is just a simple silver ring. The wedding ring is silver with a small rose quartz on it.
Tattoos:
Stella also has a few tattoos. On her right forearm staring from the crevice of her arm to her write is a rose and vines. This symbolizes her mother. At the base of the rose and vines are much smaller flowers and grass. Within the grass are bunnies and birds and are doe. On her left forearm starting from the crevice of her arm to her wrists is a black dragon with its wings spread out. This symbolizes her father. Around the dragon is red hot burning fire. This symbolizes her brother.
Weaponry:
Stella has a few weapons. Her main two are a set of katanas. They're nothing special and are much like regular katanas. They have a black hilt and a razor sharp blade. They were her mother's katanas. She doesn't use them.
Stella also has a bow, quiver, and arrows. The bow is made from wood which is painted black. The string is made from twisted together black horse hair. The quiver is made from wood as well which is also painted black. The string that slings over the shoulder is too made of black horse hair. Finally the arrows. The shafts are made of wood which is painted black. The fetchings are made from black bird feathers and the tip is made from flint. These were her father's and she also never uses them.
Accent:
American
on тнe ιnѕιde
Stella has a few Hobbies and skills. Her first is art. She is very talented in drawing and sketching. She rarely uses color and only ever uses a pencil.
Another thing this girl is good at is singing and playing the guitar. She's quite shy abut this and rarely sings infront of anyone ever. She likes to play the acoustic guitar and carries one around sometims.
Fighting is a thing this hybrid likes to do. With her fiery temper fighting seems to be a hobby. She usually likes to fist fight her way through things. Sometimes she'll use her powers. But she also uses this skill to hunt prey down to drink its blood.
+ Traits:
Free Spirited
- Traits:
Aggressive
Rude
Revengeful
Judging
Hypocritical
Moody
Impulsive
Insensitive
Sarcastic
Stubborn
Personality:
Stella isn't a very kind person. She's quite sarcastic, taking nothing others say seriously. She will harshly joke around, trying to hurt your feelings to make you go away. Kindness isn't her thing at all. She's quick to judge, and judge she will. If at first impression you do something she doesnt like then you will sure be in for it. She tends to have a bad attitude towards everyone, so don't take it personally. Stella is very impulsive, always ready for a fight even if it's over nothing. She isn't one to back down, she's actually quite stubborn, wanting her way no matter what. If things don't go her way, then she can get even more aggressive than usual. She is frustrated quite easily and her frustration usually progresses until all her bottled up anger and other emoticons come out. When this happens things can go three ways. She attacks and starts a fight until there is a winner or no winner. She let's all her anger out by yelling and pacing around. Or she just starts rambling on about how she hates herself before breaking down and crying.
relaтιonѕнιpѕ
Biological Mother:
Rose Skye
Biological Father:
Michael Skye
Jessica Skye
Biological Younger Brother(s):
Tyler Skye
Best Friend:
TBD
Friend(s):
TBD
Enemy(ies):
TBD
Sexuality:
Demisexual
Crush(s):
TBD
BF/GF:
Colton Henderson
TBD
Pet(s):
Pet(s) Here
History:
Stella was born in a small farming town in Georgia. She was the first born of triplets, her sister coming two minuets after then her brother seven minuets after. She lived on a small horse ranch. When young Stella was actually a very happy child. She loved to play with her brother and sister and loved to help her parents out on the farm. All of that changed though at the age of five. Late one night her house was set on fire by the townspeople who were all human. Somehow they had figured out the family was full of supernaturals. They set the house on fire and when the family came running out they caught them. They first stabbed Stella's parents then threw them into the fire. They were still alive. They next went for her brother. They just threw him into the fire. He pretended to scream in pain then die, but he could manipulate fire so he survived and managed to get away. They next went for her sister but she had run off into the woods that surrounded the house. So they turned their attention onto Stella. They tore her wings then left her to bleed out. That's where her power came in handy. She forced the blood to stay running through her body. She eventually passed out though. When she woke Tyler was there. The two siblings lived in the forest and hopped from town to town, living on the streets. For five years they lived like this until one day they found jessica. A family had took her in and so they decided to take in Stella and her brother. The family had a son. Stella and the son fell in love over the years. At the age of fourteen Jessica went into a psychiatric hospital and soon after killed herself. A few years later Tyler was shot and killed because it was found out that he was a supernatural. Eventually the boy and stella began to date but tragedy struck with him too. The family got in a car crash and all died. After that Stella ran away not wanting to be put into foster care.
Theme Song:
Titanium-David Guetta

Accepted
summerxstars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ѕтella ѕĸye

Postby ~ moth ~ » Wed Apr 12, 2017 1:13 pm

Timeless Entities wrote:Accepted

((Thank you! ^^ So may I have a quick recap of everything that's happened so far and who's open please?))

╰ ⋯ how the most dangerous thing . • ⊹ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋯ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ◂ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⋯⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ↼╯
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀╰ is to love -

. • adrien - adult - they / he / she - aroace ⋆ ╮

╰ ⋯ how you will heal and rise above . • ⊹

───────────────────────────────────────────
x▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋮

. - • crowned by an overture ↼╯
bold and beyond . • ⋆

╰ ⋯ ah, it’s more courageous to ⋆
▸ — overcome ⊹ .

──────────────────────────

~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf_goddess » Wed Apr 12, 2017 1:31 pm

Ariana Marie Lopez / seventeen / outfit / werewolf/ tags: ashley & leon / crush: none

Ari smiled as Ashley shifted into a new animal. "I don't think the guy would mind. If he does well, I'll just buy him some new ones." She continued to walk beside Leon before turning to look at him. "I guess that means for you Leon that we get to go to more stores and try on more clothes!!" She grinned widely at him.

(Everyone is kinda moving into the rooms that and Leon, Ashley and Ariana are going shopping for some decorations but if you want to like bump into us in the hall.)
Image ImageImage
wolf_goddess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me