The Manor | NOT Accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

The Manor | NOT Accepting

Postby Squirrelstar123 » Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:06 am

Welcome To The Zielinski's Manor

It's pouring down ran as you run in the street. House after house but you had no luck so far. You were about to give up when you reached the last house. It was far from the others and seemed kind of dark and mysterious but you decided to give it a try. You shivered as you walked up the steps from the wind and knocked on the big door.

A door slowly opened for you to see a girl dressed in a maid outfit. That time seemed so long ago when they wore those. "How may I help you?" The girl asked you warmly. The warm air drifted from the house as you answered "I need a place to stay for a while." The girl nods and opens the door to you and you see a few people standing a little off looking at you curiously. "Follow me." The girl said as she turned and turned a corner. From there you could see a big stair case like you see in the movies.

You followed the girl you have yet to ask her name. She stopped infront of a door in a hallway and said "This shall be your room. My name is Akiko but you can just call me, Kiko. Welcome to the Zielinski manor. It'll be nice having a new person here. You can be a guest or maybe ask the master to have a job here. Just know here at the manor not everyone is... Normal." Akiko gave you a smile as she left to leave you to think.

Will you just be staying for a while? Like perhaps you are a friend of the Zielinski's family or you just needed a place or stay. Or choose the path to end up working here with all the strange people inside?
Last edited by Squirrelstar123 on Sat Jan 09, 2016 3:12 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Squirrelstar123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules & Current Plot

Postby Squirrelstar123 » Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:10 am

Rules

Please follow Tess's rules
No power playing, Mary Sues and so on
Please respect and be nice to the other people
Minor cussing is allowed but use stars to keep it child friendly
I understand it's hard but try to keep gender even. I'm not gonna force you to have a character of each gender but you are welcomed to
If you are a owner of the manor, your last name will be Zielinski
You can be any species you want

Plot

So the Zielinski's are in debt but no one else knows until they overhear some members of the Zielinski's are discussing it at a party. Eventually the Zielinski's notice something is up and everyone confesses to knowing about the debt. Then they try to come up with ideas to raise money to save the house.
Last edited by Squirrelstar123 on Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
Squirrelstar123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Manor (Don't Own Pictures)

Postby Squirrelstar123 » Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:25 am

Zielinski's Manor

Staircase

Kitcken

Dining Room

Room Hallway

Ballroom

Library

Garden
There is no picture for this. The door to the garden is through the kitchen. To the right is a clearing area next to a forest where the camp fire is at. In the center there is a water fountain and around it is paths that have flowers, bushes, and trees all around them. Roses are commonly found around the garden.
Squirrelstar123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Characters & Positions

Postby Squirrelstar123 » Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:32 am

Ehh.. It's hard to keep track but you could say a lot of people. It seems like everyday more people join. Welcome and I hope you join!

Owners
- The Zielinski Family -
Yoshiko Zielinski | Yoshi | Human | 27 | Heterosexual
Rafaël Vincent Zielinski | Vampire | Long time, looks 20-21 | Heterosexual

Evelina Zielinski | Eve | Human/Siren | 17

Visitor/Guest
- Can Stay As Long As You Please Unless The Zielinski's Thinks Otherwise -
Hikaru Kimura | Human | 19 | Heterosexual
Celeana Evangeline Gordiana | Witch/Assassin | 18 | Heterosexual
Subaru Kamui | Human | 18 & 10 Months |demi Pansexual
Stella | Stell | Vampire | 15
Tyler | T | Vampire | 15
Chaos | Werewolf| Unknown
Georgiana Faith Adams | Faith | Vampire | Few Hundred Years | Heterosexual
Daichi Mola | Human | 17 | Bisexual
???| Cheshire-Mute, Cheshire, Kitty, Mute | Rewriter | 18 | Asexual

Germaine Benjamin Marie | Benjamin | Ghost | 75 | Asexual

Animals
- They Can Talk If You Want Them To -
Erik | Cat | 3 | Heterosexual
Salem | Cat | 4 | Pansexual

Maid
Akiko Akiyama | Kiko | Human | 18 | Heterosexual
Kiteru Saiyoku | Kit, Saiyo | Vampire | 19 & 11 Months | Demi-heterosexual
Locke Noiro | Cursed Demon | 19 | panromantic sexual
Rose-Marie Murphey | Rose, Rosy | Vampire |Looks 18-19, real age unknown | Heterosexual
Aria Senlink | Shape-Shifter | 17 | Heterosexual
Koharu Kitsune | Witch/Cat Shifter | 19 | Heterosexual

Butler
Akito Hagane-Bane | Demon/Incubusm| 20,000 years but looks 18-20 | Heterosexual
Ignace Constance Labelle | Telekinetic Half-Demon | 22 | Homosexual

Cook
Asuka Hisakawa | Spirit | Unknown | Heterosexual

Gardener
Katsu Mori | Kat | Kitsune | 22 | Heterosexual
Sora Shizuka | Neko Shifter | 16 | Heterosexual
Aztec | Vampire | 234 but looks 20
Last edited by Squirrelstar123 on Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:38 pm, edited 10 times in total.
Squirrelstar123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Relationships

Postby Squirrelstar123 » Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:39 am

Relationships

Drama & romance is greatly encouraged

They Is Related to Them
They Is Related to Them
They Is Related to Them
They Is Related to Them
They Is Related to Them

They likes Them
They likes Them
They likes Them
They likes Them
They likes Them

They and Them likes each other

They and Them are dating
They and Them are dating
They and Them are dating
They and Them are dating
They and Them are dating

They and Them are married
Squirrelstar123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Forms

Postby Squirrelstar123 » Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:56 am

Forms

You can make your own if you want

Code: Select all
[center][img]20%20%20%20%20%[/img]
[b]Full Name:[/b]
[b]Nickname:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Species:[/b]
[b]Position:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Likes:[/b]
[b]Dislikes:[/b]
[b]Sexuality:[/b]
[b]History:[/b]
[b]Kin:[/b]
[b]Crush:[/b]
[b]Bf/Gf:[/b]
[b]Spouse:[/b]
[b]Kids:[/b][/center]
Squirrelstar123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

My Characters

Postby Squirrelstar123 » Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:22 pm

Full Name:
Erik
Nickname:
N/A
Species:
Cat
Position:
Animal
Personality:
Erik is pretty laid back and protective. He's pretty lazy but be doesn't mind people much either. He's very nice and open to people and doesn't bite unless you are petting too hard. Erik is normally found in the library taking care of the place. So he's pretty much the librarian.
He likes dark and warm places which us why he likes the library. He loves to take care if the library and have visitors as well. Tuna is his favorite food to eat and he likes sleeping on the fair in the library.
Dislikes:
He hates rude people and the cold. It reminds him too much of when his mother had passed away. Erik also dislikes dry food and immature people and creatures.
Sexuality:
Heterosexual
History:
He never knew his father and his mother died during the winter when she gave birth to his younger brother. Erik helped raise the kit the best he could but his brother decided to part ways. Erik sees him around hunting in the garden from time to time.
Kin:
Deceased
Crush:
N/A
Mate:
N/A
Kits:
N/A

Full Name:
Akiko Akiyama
Nickname:
Kiko
Species:
Human
Position:
Maid
Personality:
Akiko is a quiet girl and known as shy. Akiko is soft and gentle so it's natural she isn't much of a fighter. She likes help people in their time of need even if it means dying. Like saving someone from getting hit by a car or something like that. She loves nature and this bond makes her more relaxed and go with the flow. She is also a hard worker so she tries her best at her job and enjoys it as well. If she isn't reading or working you can find her playing the piano in the ballroom.
Akiko likes to read books outside or in the library. She loves many stories as well as the classics like Dracula and such. Akiko likes to spend her time in nature so she loves to take walks and watch sunsets. Sports isn't her thing really but she would still try them if she had to. Akiko loves animals and likes hanging around the animals in the manor. Akiko is interested in the paranormal and is fascinated by it. She also is known as being very good at playing the piano and loves it.
Dislikes:
Akiko isn't so much of a sports person or anything to do with cooking. Considering somehow how she burnt a bowl of cereal before... Akiko isn't much of a hater but she doesn't like staying inside all day.
Sexuality:
Heterosexual
History:
Akiko was born and raised happily with her mother and father. Akiko once had a little sister named, Hina. Akiko loved Hina and took care of her when her parents were busy. One day Hina had manage to get out on her own. It wasn't long before Akiko had noticed and went searching for her. It was a snowy day so Akiko could just follow the footprints in the snow. It wasn't long before Akiko had found her sister again. Hina had been hit by a car and still laid in the ditch, unnoticed by any of the passing cars it seemed. Since then Akiko had shut herself out of the world and stuck to nature and her books. Then Akiko moved out and got a job at the manor. Her sacred place is her sister's grave under a tree. Sometime's Akiko goes there to read her books aloud like her sister was still there with her.
Kin:
Most are alive
Crush:
Open
Bf/Gf:
N/A
Spouse:
N/A
Kids:
N/A

Full Name:
Katsu Mori
Nickname:
Kat
Species:
Kitsune
Position:
Gardener
Personality:
Katsu is a pretty nice guy with a sad past. He likes to be funny and sometimes self centered. He likes to moldy with his fire magic and impress people by it. He tried to be polite and like a gentleman but sometimes he can lose it.
Katsu likes working at his job and nature. He likes replies, dogs, wolves, & other foxes. He likes helping the others with their jobs and being nice. Obviously he likes fire which kind of makes him a pyro. He likes warm sunny days but doesn't mind the rainy ones. He likes having fun and dancing as well.
Dislikes:
Katsu doesn't like cats at all and he can't stand them. These are the creatures he is mean to and doesn't help at all. Katsu doesn't like being bored so he might help out or bug the cats. He is against hurting others though unless it is required like they were being attacked.
Sexuality:
Heterosexual
History:
When he was a pup, his family was hunted down and killed. His mother hid him so he wouldn't be killed. After a while he started his cries when an old guy came and found him. He was next to the Zielinski's manor and the old guy was the owner at the time. Well at least until the guy passed away from old age. Katsu was raised in the manor and been working there for as long as he can remember.
Kin:
N/A
Crush:
Open
Bf/Gf:
N/A
Spouse:
N/A
Kids:
N/A

Full Name:
Sora Shizuka
Nickname:
Sora
Species:
Neko Shifter
Position:
Gardener
Personality:
Sora is quiet and peaceful when she is alone. However when someone is around she can be annoying and hot headed. As well as rude and mean but then you warm up to her and get used to it. She is nicer once she warms up to you and she is curious as any cat could be. She also stares at people and watches them sleep.
Sora likes cats and other cat people. She also likes nice people and as well as calm and quiet people however she is my calm or quiet herself. She loves food but mostly fish based foods like tuna or salmon. Sora is known for sleeping on the job or sleeping around the manor in her human or cat form. She also likes drawing the scenery around her in the garden.
Dislikes:
Naturally Sora doesn't like dogs or dog like people or creatures. She also dislikes stupid people and super annoying people as well. This makes parties a nightmare for her. Sora also hates staying up too long and begging hungry.
Sexuality:
Heterosexual
History:
N/A
Kin:
N/A
Crush:
Open
Bf/Gf:
N/A
Spouse:
N/A
Kids:
N/A

Full Name:
Asuka Hisakawa
Nickname:
N/A
Species:
Spirit
Position:
Used to be a guest but now is a cook
Personality:
Unknown really.
She likes playing games and drawing in her free time. Other than that she likes cooking and doing her job right.
Dislikes:
Asuka can't stand flowers.
Sexuality:
Heterosexual
History:
Asuka seemed to have a happy life. Only when she was at home.. School, Asuka was bullied until she hated showing up every day. Asuka never did anything and kept going on the path of life. Flowers.. Flowers would be in a vase on her desk everyday. Always fresh flowers without any good meaning. Soon Asuka started her hatred for flowers and detroyed them when she could. Asuka was out one day taking a walk near the lake. There was a little cliff near the lake so she was sure to stay away. However something or someone had spooked her which sent her running. Unfortunately it was the wrong way and Asuka fell into the lake. Asuka lived the fall but she didn't know how to swim so she drowned.
Kin:
N/A
Crush:
N/A
Bf/Gf:
N/A
Spouse:
N/A
Kids:
N/A

Full Name:
Yoshiko Zielinski
Nickname:
Yoshi
Species:
Human
Position:
Owner
Personality:
He is a player as well as a selfish jerk. He's not even nice to his siblings but maybe someone can show him his place?
Yoshiko really likes money and is greedy. Yoshiko likes being popular and having friends but however he is a jerk. Yoshiko didn't mind being a jerk to anyone at all either.
Dislikes:
Yoshiko hates being told what to do and pretty much almost all people. He also dislikes cheap clothes and items.
Sexuality:
Heterosexual
History:
N/A
Kin:
- To Be Added -
Crush:
N/A
Bf/Gf:
N/A
Spouse:
N/A
Kids:
Unknown
Squirrelstar123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Manor | Accepting

Postby bluebrat » Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:54 pm

e v e

name ♔
Eve, which is short for Evelina Zielinski.

age ♔ Eve is a 17 year old human/siren hybrid.

gender ♔ Completely female.

Eve is a smaller girl in size, being about two or three inches shorter than average. She has medium length hair, only reaching just past her shoulder blades. Her hair is a magnificent white, though her eyebrows remain a light brown. Her eyes are a greenish blue color, which is perfectly contrasted against her pale face. While she regularly wears her glasses, she doesn't need them to see.

Evelina is quite full of herself, and rather snobby if she doesn't know you. She has a quick mouth, and will give you attitude no matter who you are. She's very flirtatious, and witty. She loves trees, and nature in general. Eve will gladly go exploring, no matter the situation. She tends to live life to the fullest, and I suppose you could call her a wild child. She pays no attention to her location, and roams where she pleases. Eve is a care-free girl, and doesn't worry about consequences. She'll gladly stand her ground, and she is brilliant at debating her point of view. Evelina is the most stubborn girl you'll ever meet, and when she wants something, she'll get it. Being part siren, Eve is incredibly persuasive and musically talented. She is extremely alluring, though lacks the murderous intent that full-bred sirens contain. However sweet Eve may appear, her genetic predisposition to mischief has led her to be quite devious, though she usually does no harm. While Eve is considered a family member of the Zielinskis, and is a manor owner along with her siblings, she has a different mother than her siblings; hence the fact that she is half siren.

a z t e c

name ♔
Aztec, like the ancient civilization.

age ♔ Aztec is 234, however remains his pristine 20 year-old self.

gender ♔ Aztec is a completely male vampire.

Aztec is a taller boy, measuring up to be about 6'3. He recently got his septum pierced, and it remains his favorite piercing. His hair is a curly mess of blacks and browns, and does take a bit of styling. His eyes are a normal brown color, which blend in with the rest of his dark features.

Aztec is quite independent, and rather shy if he doesn't know you. He tends to remain on his own, due to 234 years of failed attachments. His immortality gave him an intense craving for adrenaline, thus he seeks thrills 24/7. He has little care for consequences, including death. He fully resents the fact that he is a vampire, and wishes he had died 200 years ago. Having done nearly everything at one point in his long life, the world seems rather dull to him. While Aztec may say a few words to you here and there, don't expect an attachment to form. He is a bit stand-offish, and won't start a conversation first. Aztec spends his free time working for the Zielinskis as one of their gardeners.
bluebrat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Squirrelstar123 » Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:57 pm

(Accepted however what position is Aztec?)
Squirrelstar123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bluebrat » Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:59 pm

(He's a gardener; I'll fix that really fast.)
bluebrat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me