● Iɳ Ɖαʀқɛɳɛɗ Sɧɑɗɵωʂ ● A Daeet Roleplay {Open}

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

● Iɳ Ɖαʀқɛɳɛɗ Sɧɑɗɵωʂ ● A Daeet Roleplay {Open}

Postby Temperance. » Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:13 pm

INTRO:

In the shadowed forests of Mackthor there dwell a species unlike any other. A mixture of a ram, deer, and some sort of canine, they are as fierce and powerful as they appear. For millenia's they have been living as Factions. Each group with its own leader, beliefs, and way of life. However a problem has arisen. The factions are each becoming unsettled, whispers of deceit and ill intentions slip through the Daeet population. War seems inevitable, of the four factions the three smaller ones have joined into a tense and uneasy alliance, in a bid to destroy the largest Faction and claim more territory for themselves. Will they succumb to the pressure to fight? Or will a small band of Daeet's rise above the malice and violence, and attempt to quell the stirrings of rebellion and bring about peace?

~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~

Cloaked by the shadows of night a Daeet male ran silently across the earth, his paws brushing almost noiselessly against the soft earth cover of leaves and dirt. Every muscle in his body ached but he pushed himself forward anyways. His mission could mean the life or death of many of his kinsmen, and he was determined to see his task completed correctly. Though it felt like an eternity he finally reached the designated point, huffing and panting, his sides heaving from exertion. But he had made it, and it was with great pride that he lifted his head to speak his message to the next silent courier. The one who sat atop a boulder with curious and patient eyes, waiting to hear what he should say to the next messenger along the path. "T-tell them that....the factions are stirring, dissent is inevitable and war may soon break out. The chosen six MUST be found!" the next messengers eyes widened in the darkness, but he nodded his head in affirmation and whirled around, racing off into the shadows with fantastic speed. And who wouldn't? With a message such as that no Daeet COULD hesitate in the least! And the panting Male knew that full well. The six had not been called upon since many, many generations ago. Long before his time. And the fact that they were needed now made him both anxious and sad, he had hoped to live a peaceful life like his forefathers, but instead he found himself immersed in the stirrings of war. Terrible times were afoot, and the whole of Mackthor would suffer before all was said and done.

In a time of Darkened Shadows.

Last edited by Temperance. on Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:44 am, edited 4 times in total.
Temperance.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

● Basic Plot ● Rules ●

Postby Temperance. » Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:42 pm

BASIC PLOT:

Essentially there are four factions, or "groups" of Daeets living in the land of Mackthor. Somehow rumours of other Daeets stealing food or scamming customers out of certain things has begun to cause dissent among the Factions. They are beginning to grow more and more unsettled, wars between the Factions appears to be unavoidable, with the three smaller Factions forming an alliance against the larger Faction. However, unbeknownst and unremembered by most, there is a legend of sorts regarding the Chosen Six, who essentially are six Daeet's born with fantastic abilities that no other Daeet in Mackthor has ever possessed. The problem is that the Chosen Six are scattered among the regular population, whats worse is that some of them aren't even aware of their power. This makes locating them to help nearly impossible, and unfortunately they are the only thing that could possibly end the war and bring peace back to Mackthor, find the Daeet's guilty of starting the dissent, and restore the Factions to their former glory.

RULES:

To join you MUST have a Daeet of your own. ♠
This is fairly relaxed but I'd like it to be semi-literate with a minimum of five LINES. ♠
There are only six spots available for The Chosen, don't ask to be part of them if all spots are filled
Please PM me your forms, makes this more organized
I am the Queen. Obey me or die
When/If I have mods, obey THEM or die
I reserve the right to kick you out if you disrespect others
All credit for this species goes to . м ι к α ѕ .

Last edited by Temperance. on Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:07 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Temperance.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

● In-Depth Character Info ●

Postby Temperance. » Fri Dec 09, 2011 3:17 pm

Image Image Image
IN-DEPTH CHARACTER INFO:

Just a quick guide to all the major character positions so you can fit your Daeet to the best position possible ^-^

The Chosen:
These are six elite Daeet with fantastic abilities.

Daeet of Ice - If in control of its talent, has the ability to freeze things upon contact with its claws/teeth.
Daeet of Fire - If in control of its talent, has the ability to breathe flames, sometimes called the Daeet dragon.
Daeet of Wind - If in control of its talent, has the ability to manipulate wind and air current direction.
Daeet of Storms - If in control of its talent, has the ability to form storms and direct lightning bolts to wherever it chooses.
Daeet of Shadows - If in control of its talent, has the ability to command shadows and darkness. Useful for escaping.
Daeet of Earth - If in control of its talent, has the ability to cause small earthquakes and throw chunks of earth at target.

The Faithful:
Those who support, and search for, the six Chosen.

Messengers - Carry messages and orders between the various Faithful organizations spread throughout Mackthor.
Captains - Organize and command the small military force of the Faithful, they also actively search for the Chosen.
Militia - Provide the bulk of strength behind the Faithful. Do all the basic tasks and provide the fighting force.

The Darkness:
Those who ave instigated the trouble between Factions. They yearn to destroy Mackthor and rebuild it with THEM in command.

The Dark One - Leader of The Darkness, little is known about him other than that he is terrifying.
Low Lords - Those who have smaller posts of command within The Darkness. Command underlings.
Underlings - Servants and slaves employed or captured by the Low Lords or even The Dark One.

Last edited by Temperance. on Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:12 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Temperance.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

● Setting ●

Postby Temperance. » Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:55 am

SETTING:
The world of Mackthor is varied and bountiful, the terrain consists of almost all biomes, from deserts to jungles, forests to arid plains. However the four factions each have chosen to live in specific areas.

The North Faction
Largest of the four. Known for its fighting males and lofty females

The Rolling Plains
Their territory looks like this, rolling plains, soft grass, and copses of trees scattered throughout.

The Rainbow Valley
This is where the nobility gather and where special events occur. Most famous part of the North Faction.

Fighting Circle
The traditional training ground of the North Faction. Also used for battle tournaments.

The East Faction
One of the smaller three factions. Well known for its treacherous terrain and tough-as-nails citizens.

Jungle Vale
The capitol of the East Faction. Most citizens live near or in the Jungle Vale.

The Mystic Falls
The most famous part of the East Faction and one of the highest valued scenic areas in all of Mackthor.

Market and Capitol
Wares are sold here and Eastern Daeet's gather here for meetings and more.

The South Faction
This thinly forested area is believed to have the highest number of Faithful's in its ranks. One of the smaller three Factions.

The Whispering Forest
The South Faction's territory is made up of forests very much like this. Thick, but low, undergrowth with many trees. Weather tends to be damp and wet.

Sunbeam Meadow
Where meetings take place and the Southern Daeet's come to socialize and partake in entertainment of various sorts.

Place of Hope
This is where the Faithful meet once every full moon to make plans and speak freely with one another.

West Faction
Last of the three smaller factions. Known for their fish and marshy terrain.

The Island of Frath
Technically not an island but its called one anyways. The capital of the Southern Faction.

The Wetmarsh
Majority of the territory is made up by this area, despite the wet appearance if one knows how to traverse it, wet paws can be avoided.

Fisher Lake
Called this simply because its where the main industry of the South Faction occurs. Fishing.

Last edited by Temperance. on Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Temperance.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

● Characters ●

Postby Temperance. » Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:04 am

CHARACTERS:

The Chosen:
Daeet of Ice: Frost - Ѧsɧωyɳ ♀
Daeet of Fire: Dito - CJ Shaw
Daeet of Wind: Blossom - 1ginger1
Daeet of Storms: Minnow - Tangerine Scream
Daeet of Shadows: Helios - HornedDragon
Daeet of Earth: Div - xX-Nix-Xx

The Faithful:

Messengers:
Flare - 1ginger1
Neowir - r a v e n ;;
-
-
-

Captains:
Illumina - Q u a r t z
Xerxes - Ѧsɧωyɳ ♀
Dancer - The Marauders Map
-

Militia:
-
-
-
-
-

The Darkness

The Dark One:
Thanatos - . м ι к α ѕ .

Low Lords:
Delilah - HornedDragon
Blitzen - Ѧsɧωyɳ ♀
-
-

Underlings:
-
-
-
-
-

Citizens:
Miri - Ѧsɧωyɳ ♀
Ciara - CJ Shaw
Alimene - Q u a r t z
-
-
-

Last edited by Temperance. on Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:50 pm, edited 13 times in total.
Temperance.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

● Form ●

Postby Temperance. » Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:15 am

FORM:
Please remember to PM them to me rather than post them. I want to keep this thread as clean as possible. Also, remove all things in Brackets { }. Positions within The Chosen are limited and first come first serve. Also, only one Daeet can have a high position per person.

Code: Select all
[img]insert-Daeet-image-here[/img]

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Daeet Name:[/b]
[b]Daeet Gender[/b]
[b]Faction:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Position:[/b] {Choose from the list of available positions in the Characters post}
[b]Short Personality:[/b]
[b]History:[/b] {Doesn't have to be long, but a history IS required}
[b]Opinion regarding the Political Situation:[/b]
[b]Skills:[/b]
[b]Likes:[/b]
[b]Dislikes:[/b]
[b]Goals in Life:[/b]
[b]Love Interest:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]

Last edited by Temperance. on Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
Temperance.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

● News ●

Postby Temperance. » Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:18 am

NEWS:
Updates, info, and events are all to be posted here. Keep an eye on this post to keep up with the latest events.

December 10, 2011

-Thread is being completed.
-Thread is open/closed for posting and sending forms.
-Roleplay will begin, hopefully, by December 16th at the latest.

Last edited by Temperance. on Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
Temperance.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

● Links/Advertising ● Recap & Setting the Scene ●

Postby Temperance. » Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:30 am

LINKS/ADVERTISING:
I've decided to add this as a means of advertising your roleplays if you have any that you think people from here might enjoy joining. Rather than having an occasional post asking if anyone wants to join now you can simply send me the link and I'll post it here for fellow RPers to peruse and look through if they so choose.

Daeet adoptables | Official Thread

RECAP & SETTING THE SCENE:
This is where the official recap and details on weather, general time, and other little tidbits will be.

Recap:

Setting the Scene:

[x] Spring
[] Summer
[] Fall
[] Winter

[x] Warm
[] Cool
[] Hot
[] Freezing

[] Sunny
[x] Mixed sun and clouds
[] Overcast
[] Raining
[] Stormy

Last edited by Temperance. on Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Temperance.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

● Submitted Character Forms ●

Postby Temperance. » Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:33 am

SUBMITTED CHARACTER FORMS:
So that you can browse through all the different characters and see if any of them strike your fancy to be friends, enemies, love interests, or just good accents to your character for interaction.

Username: Ashwyn
Daeet Name: Frost
Daeet Gender Male
Faction: The South Faction
Position: The Chosen; Daeet of Ice
Short Personality: Level headed and cool, but longs for affection. Quite easy-going and amiable.

History: Frost was born into a world of chaos and calamity. During the days when various Daeet factions were at war was not a good time for a youngster to be born. Alas his entering into the world brought along the exiting of a life from the world as well. His mother died after giving birth to him, all she managed to whisper was "Frost" and then she was gone. He was raised by his father though it wasn't the nicest childhood, especially since his father believed that it was Frost's fault that his mother died. Unreasonable but true nonetheless. Due to this Frost had to grow a thick shell to protect himself, resorting to a creative and intelligent intellect, and accurate intuition to keep himself alive. When his father died in Frost's 6th year he found that he couldn't summon up too much sadness for his lost kin. Survival seemed much more important than mourning so Frost managed to find a band of Daeet that would accept him into their ranks. He lives with them now, training to become a great fighter and learning how to open up to others better. His adopted sister Miri lives in the North Faction.

Opinion regarding the Political Situation: He feels that there must be some way around and all-out war. Though he can't fathom what could be done to turn the situation around.

Skills:
- Fighting
- Strategy
- Hunting
- Spying
- Stealth

√ Battling other Daeet
√ Relaxing with friends
√ Chatting with friends
√ Running
√ Puzzles/Challenges
√ Snow and Ice
√ Flirting

Dislikes:
א Doing nothing
א Cruelty to others
א Being injured
א Being rejected
א Being perceived as heartless
א Narrow-minded Daeet's
א Losing fights
א Heat

Goals in Life: To be the strongest Daeet in Mackthor and find someone who loves him for who he is.
Love Interest: No one at the moment, though a crush is bound to develop.
Other: N/A

Daeet Name: Miri
Daeet Gender Female
Faction: The North Faction
Position: Citizen

Short Personality: Miri is graceful and a little vain. She loves attention from males and likes to claim that she has royal blood in her veins. Antics aside though, Miri is actually highly intelligent and resourceful as well as kind. Though she tries to keep that side of herself hidden from view.

History: Miri lived a typical life. She was raised by loving parents, and when one day she stumbled upon a dirty, blue, male Daeet a year younger than herself she took pity on him and brought him home with her. Her parents adopted him and soon discovered that his name was Frost and that his father had died. The two grew very close, though when Miri was 8, and Frost was 7, they went their separate ways. She chose to remain in the North Faction while her brother chose to go to the South Faction.

Opinion regarding the Political Situation: She'd rather pretend it isn't happening. As far as Miri is concerned the Factions can wage war however they like so long as she doesn't need to be involved.

Skills:
- Flirting
- Dancing
- Talking
- Dominating a conversation
-Bringing attention to herself

√ Being admired
√ Being sought after
√ Winning
√ Romance
√ Her magic

Dislikes:
א Being ignored
א Losing
א Being rejected
א Females who think they're prettier than her
א Any Daeet who looks down on her
א Those who don't value her sash

Goals in Life: To have a mate who loves her and have a peaceful existence.
Love Interest: Basically anyone and everyone.

Username:
    ❀ qυαятz ❀
    Daeet Name:
    Illumina
    Nicknamed Luma, but only those who are clsoer to her may call her that.
    Daeet Gender
    Female
    Faction:
    The South Faction
    Position:
    Captain of the Faithful
    Short Personality:
    Illumina, unlike most females, is gentle and most often unwilling to fight. She is level-headed and calm, but despite these features she has a temper as hot as the colors of her pelt. The daeet is complex and hard to understand,as she has a mind that is the equivilence of a labirynth. She is known to be innocent and well-meaning, but -boy! Illumina is far from it. She is mischevious and, basically, one to keep an eye on.
    History:
    Illumina was born in the East Faction, and there she was raised. Her parents were strict and, ironically, followers of The Darkness. Luma saw things from a different prospective, and this is why she chose to follow the Faithful instead. When she appraoched her parents with this information, they disowned her and further scorned her, claiming she was a scourge to the family. Illumina left and made a home in the South Faction. She joined the Faithfuls and soon climbed in the ranks until she finally became a captain. She is respected and trated well, but Illumina is not nor will she be satisfied until the conflicts have settled down and the world is again peaceful.
    Opinion regarding the Political Situation:
    "It's stupid. It's wrong, it's insane- What is the purpose? All that will happen after is more battle; more pain; more death."
    Skills:
    Illumina is very, very calm and thoughtful. She doesn't rush into things and has an uncanny ability to get on the good sides of others.
    ♥ Being in charge of the Faithful; It gives her a sence of accomplishment
    ♥ Her sash
    ♥ Practicing her magic
    Dislikes:
    ✗ The Darkness
    ✗ Daeets who don't respect 'the sash'
    ✗ Hot weather
    ✗Lofty and self-centered personalities
    Goals in Life:
    Illumina aspires to one day be kown as a daeet who thought of others over herself and was kind, gentle, and peaceful; a role-model to younglings and adults alike.
    Strengths:
    She is wary and untrusting, and it takes a lot to anger her.
    Weaknesses:
    Luma lacks self-preservation and, like in her strengths, is untrusting.
    Love Interest:
    "I haven't quite met anyone yet."
    Other:
    Thank you for making this roleplay. <3

Username:
Mikas.
Daeet Name:
Thanatos.
Daeet Gender
Male.
Faction:
Current faction is unknown, but it is a known fact that Thanatos travels between the factions when bored, causing a lot of trouble on his way. But where is "home" is, is unknown to anyone but himself, the lords and their underlings.
Position:
The Dark One.
Short Personality:
Thanatos is intelligent and headstrong. He has quite a trustworthy personality, and if you ask him to keep a secret, he will keep it, no matter what.
Yet, he has a cruel side to him. He enjoys watching his enemies die slowly. He enjoys hearing them beg for mercy. But there is always a reason why they became his enemy.
His history have clouded his eyes, and he is unable to see even the smallest glimmer of light when it comes to the future.
He believes that he's doing a great thing for the Daeets, and doesn't understand why they fight against him.
History:
Thanatos was born in the East faction - his parents were the lowest ranked daeets in a group of nomades. His mother was a thief, and his father had been accused of murder.
From the very first minute he opened his eyes, everyone knew that he was different.
His onyx eyes didn't reflect any light at all. Everyone, who looked into his eyes, felt suffocated. They couldn't think, nor even breathe.
As he grew, his ivory pelt turned darker and darker - with only few markings staying light.
That's when the small pack decided that it was best to get rid of him and his parents.
They killed his parents, but Thanatos had disappeared - he had ran away.
Now, he have come back, with the intention to completely rebuild Mackthor.
His opinions stand strong: He believes that he does what is right for Mackthor, and will punish everyone, who gets in his way.
Skills:
Thanatos is a smooth talker.
He has a calm personality. Even so, he can be very aggressive when trying to prove his point.
He can keep a secret - and won't ever tell it to anyone unless you have specifically asked him to tell a certain daeet.
He is a great fighter.
He knows his way around, and wouldn't get lost somewhere - most likely because he's been basically everywhere.
• The night.
• Flowing water.
• Fighting.
• Winning.
• Walking/running alone.
Dislikes:
♦ Many of the Low Lords, as they only agreed to fight on his side in order to gain power.
♦ Being misunderstood.
♦ The society as it is now.
♦ Being hunted.
♦ Talking about the past.
♦ Talkative daeets.
Goals in Life:
To rebuild Mackthor and to find a heir to his new "kingdom".
Secretly, he also wishes for someone to give him the love he's been denied his whole life. Of course, he wouldn't ever admit that.
Love Interest:
- none at the moment-
Other:
Nope~

Username:
Horneddragon
Daeet Name:
Helios
Daeet Gender
Male
Faction:
The East Faction
Position:
The Chosen, Daeet of shadows
Short Personality:
Sullen, quiet and mysterious. Little Helios was different from the start. Though he has the same love of fighting that all males of his species have, he has a certain foul and burning lust for blood, like no Daeet ever before. He is very ambitious and finds a cruel solace and piece in defeating all who stand in his way. He is not one to be taken lightly, and has been known to kill or mortally wound any who would oppose him, or disturb him in his endeavors.
History:
Dark.... The world..... It was very dark...

The young male Daeet, lifted his elegant dark head high, he could feel it. The world was changing.... Darkness was coming... Life as he knew it would change soon.

But which side would he choose? It was hard, the darkness in his heart fueled his blood lust, his anger, his hatred. It would be so easy to embrace it, to give in. But there was something there, a small piece of light, it shone through no matter how heard he tried to shove it away, to snuff out its fire.

He let out a low snarl, the choice would be harder than he thought, slowly he rose, and began padding down the long broken slope of the hill.

The choice would be harder than he thought...

He does not care, What ever happens happens, he is fine with it as long as it does not disturb his own endevors
Skills:
~ Ambition
~ fighting
~ Manipulation

~ bones
~ cry's of pain/anguish
~ Darkness
~ being left alone
Dislikes:
~ Attention
~ Too much light
~ loud noises
Goals in Life:
~ to live, and to control.
Love Interest:
~ No female daeet has ever made him turn his head
Other:
N/A

Username: CJ Shaw
Daeet Name: Dito
Daeet Gender Male
Position: I would like to put him up to be A Chosen. The Daeet of Fire.
Short Personality: Hes a very calm individual with a strong sense of self and purpose, usually quiet he tends to keep himself to himself preferring to listen rather than speak. When you do break into his shell however he is a real cheeky chap and enjoys making others smile with his dry wit and humor. He is fiercely loyal to those he cares about and can get incredibly angry if they are hurt, though he never speaks or acts without considering the repercussions of his actions first.
He can be a bold male, never one to shy away from a challenge or difficult situation he faces things head on.
History: Dito woke alone and cold with no memory of anything before that moment, only a strong feeling he was alone and needed to move. Rather than feeling upset or angry he wondered for days processing any information he could and trying to remember who he was. As his memories remained fuzzy he taught himself everything he knows, from how to hunt to where to sleep and enemies to avoid. Now he is older and wiser and ready to settle somewhere. All he knows is that he is destined to do something important.
Opinion regarding the Political Situation: He dislikes the current situation and would rather have peace among the factions. Though he would rather avoid violence he is ready to fight if ever needed.
Skills:
-Hunting
- Gathering Information
- Communication
- Fighting
- Stealth.
-Playful flirting and teasing with friends
- Running in the dark (playing in stealth mode)
- The stars
- Hunting
Dislikes:
-Needless Drama and bickering
- Being pestered
- Arrogance
- Overly cold weather
-
Goals in Life: To help bring the war to an end and find a quiet little corner of paradise to enjoy with those he adores.
Love Interest: No one as of yet.

Username: CJ Shaw
Daeet Name: Ciara
Daeet Gender Female
Faction: North
Short Personality: Ciara is headstrong and very clever, she thinks quickly and with intelligence, she likes to think a lot and can het lost in her own world. She does have a playful side though and can be very cheeky and mischevious. Ciara is also very loyal and loving to those she cares about.
History: Ciara was raised with love and as a result is a balanced individual, she spent her childhood playing with her siblings and roaming her homeland. As she grew older she developed a taste for exploring and started to venture further. Now she still wonders learning all she can.
Opinion regarding the Political Situation: Unlike most Daeets she's actually keen for the fight, she feels the best way to restore calm to her world is to end the bickering and waring.
Skills:
- Charming
- Intelligent
- Fast
- Talks rings around people
- Talking to the males
- Playing, flirting, generally being happy
-Water
- Being liked.
Dislikes:
-Being told off or shouted at
- Being hungry
-Being ignored
- Early mornings
Goals in Life: To join the fight and be known as a strong and proud warrior who did her best for her Faction.
Love Interest: None yet
Other: NA

Username: 1ginger1
Daeet Name: Blossom
Daeet Gender Female
Faction: The North Faction
Position: The Chosen, Daeet of Wind
Short Personality: Gracious, Can be annoying, charming, collected, almost always calm, and can be a dangerous threat at times.
History: She was tired of her parents nagging when young and decided to move to the North faction to live a life of a some what luxury. She didn't know how important she was though, and might not ever know.
Opinion regarding the Political Situation: She thinks it's silly having a "civil" war amogst each other, but still goes along with it anyways, wanting to fit in with the rest.
Skills: Can control the wind, can fly (sorta, with the help of her wind powers), and can create tornado's and hurricanes with the help of the chosen one who can control water.
Likes: She is interested in finding a unique love, likes to dance like a ballerina, and loves to be gracious and give back to the needy.
Dislikes: Daeets who insult her because of jeaulosy, she can't stand it when the Earth terrain gets in her way (winds weakness is earth kinda-ish), and hates male daeets who think they're the one with most power.
Goals in Life: Wants to be known to people to be strong, wants to start a daeet family of a sort,and wants to help end the wars between the factions!
Love Interest: Unknown right now, but opposites attract in her opinon, and another opinon for her is that she thinks an interesting couple can be a good one! Thanatos and Helios
Other: Did you realize how her personality fits the wind?

Username: 1ginger1
Daeet Name: Flare
Daeet Gender Female
Position: Messanger
Short Personality: Quick, witty, and stubborn! She also believes in any daeet and wishes them to do their best!
History: She was just like any other daeet, born from her mother, but she did tell her mom she would try to help find The Chosen, which seems to be important to her!
Opinion regarding the Political Situation: She thinks it's child play, having a war agianst fellow species! She has a gut feeling that there will be another option to saving most daeets though!
Skills: She is a fast runner, is quick minded so thinks of many options of "traps" to set so she doesn't get caught by her enemies.
Likes: Being true to herself and others, her pride and dignity, and flirting!
Dislikes: Daeets who over look her as a weakling, and the whole nonsense of a war!
Goals in Life: Wants to find one of The Chosen one daeets and tel them they are the one
Love Interest: Looking for a male daeet who believes in himself and knows he can achieve his goals! Thanatos
Other: Love the role play!

Daeet Name: Xerxes
Daeet Gender Male
Faction: South Faction
Position: Captain

Short Personality: Xerxes is something of a noble in personality. He believes in a gentlemanly code and lives his life by it, strict and rigid in his thinking. That being said he tends to have violent outbursts and is very hard to control when he loses his temper, not to mention the fact that he is a battle-seasoned warrior, which makes calming him down or pinning him down is no easy feat. He likes dark and cold places since he feels a bizarre kinship to them, the psychology behind that is best left unstudied, he doesn't make friends easily since his gruff way of speaking and rather frightening appearance tends to scare them off. This has led him to have a rather bleak opinion on the social aspects of society, believing all of them to be heartless and judgemental. As is the case with most misunderstood individuals he longs for someone to see him for who he really is and accept him.

History: Fairly mundane history. He was abandoned as a youngster and grew up fending for himself in the woods bordering the Southern forest. Miraculously he survived and grew strong. But his frightening appearance isolated him immediately once he found himself among the citizens of the Southern Faction. When the Faithful found him and invited him into their ranks he gladly accepted and quickly moved up through the ranks.

Opinion regarding the Political Situation: Feels its a sign that the Chosen will rise.

Skills:
-Fighting
-Survival in the wilderness
-Commanding
-Speaking

-Leading
-Talking with friends
-Spending time with others
-Dreaming about the Chosen's return

Dislikes:
-Crowds
-Following
-Being ignored
-Being alone
-Inducing fear from those who don't know him.

Goals in Life: To be accepted, loved, and find the Chosen, returning Mackthor to its former glory.
Love Interest: Small crush on Illumina

Tangerine Scream wrote:Image

Username: Tangerine Scream
Daeet Name: Minnow
Daeet Gender Female
Faction: South
Short Personality: Much like her power, Minnow is, well, stormy! This daeet is not an easy girl to get along with, no matter the gender. She plays hard-to-get with the males and despises most females – especially those with a sash. Minnow is hot-headed and rash and very blunt, with a knack at getting her way. She loves to manipulate others. On the good side (yes, there is one), Minnow CAN be friendly if she chooses and she is very protective over those she likes.
History: Orphaned at a very young age, this daeet grew up alone, which explains why she’s such a loner. She was adopted by a family of Fex and was raised until her adoptive mother and father were killed.
If it was about her, Minnow might care. But since it doesn’t put her in the limelight, why should it matter to her?
Skills:
- Flirting
- Fighting
- Manipulating
- Dancing
- Bickering
- Making others laugh
- To be loved
- Gossiping
Dislikes:
- Females with sashes
- Large crowds
- The dark
Goals in Life: This self-centered daeet doesn’t have many goals in life – she thinks her life is perfect as it is. If she were to choose one though it would be – find the Choosen.
Love Interest: She’s a picky one, a male would have to impress her deeply.
Other: Her companion is Dusk, a Fex.

xX-Nix-Xx wrote:Image

Username:
xX-Nix-Xx

Daeet Name:
Div

Daeet Gender
Female

Faction:
None

Position:
Can she be the Chosen Earth?

Short Personality:
Div is very feirce and won't let anyone tell her what she can and can't do. It just doesn't occur to her that she has to listen to others if she doesn't want to and that's just the way she likes it!

She is absolutely intolerant of anything she doesn't like or has no interest in, a snap or a glare is usually enough to get her point across but if that doesn't work she is happy to use tooth and claw to back it up, some say she enjoys it a little too much...

Div is very trustworthy and that is why so many people put up with her because when she does listen and makes a promise she sticks to it like glue and nothing can budge her, she sees it as her duty to follow through.

A traveller at heart she likes to be on the move, she hates being confined and it is her only real fear is being unable to travel, she loves feeling the wind through her fur and the feeling of moving!

Some may not expect it but Div is very vocal, she will say what she thinks and in her words:
"Just because your talking doesn't mean I care"

Some may get very annoyed but to her, not saying what you think shows weakness and she won't have it!

History:
Div grew up as an only child or pup, her mother was a strong willed as her daughter so the two often clashed, she got along much better with her father and the two would spend hours together much to the growing bitterness of her mother.
She resented how her mate seemed to love her less and less.

Div never realised this until one day her mother suddenly seemed to be being nice to her, inviting her out on a hunt, it never occurred to her that her mothers anger was about to burst fourth until the two came to a large gorge, her mother told her to look over the edge and although Div was suspicious she was very trusting however when she did so she was pushed violently over the edge of the gorge.

Div plummeted down to land in the icy water coughing and spluttering, she could swim but in the rapid white water it was near impossible and she quickly went unconscious...

Div woke up later as everything hurt, realising she could never go and see her father again, little did she know they were loosing a battle against on of the lands other carnivores, the pain continued to hurt her as she began to stumble around in a daze.

In this state she gradually became weaker until she stumbled along her parent's bodies, everything changed for her, she knew then she could only trust herself and from that day fourth she survived on her own...

Div couldn't care less, she belongs to no fraction and has powerful information from each one but it means nothing to her.

Skills:
- Quick Minded
- Fierce
- Able to survive alone
- Stealthy
- Patient

- A good argument
- Being able to survive alone
- Knowing she is not tied down

Dislikes:
- Being confined
- Someone stupidly passive
- Feeling she is tied to someone

Goals in Life:
Whatever she feels like at the time!

Love Interest:
In the words of Div:
"Yeah right!"

Although she says that. She likes that dark deet over there....

Other:
Nope

❀ qυαятz ❀ wrote:Image

Username: Quartz

Daeet Name: Alimene

Daeet Gender: Female

Faction: East Faction

Short Personality: She isn't particularly joyful, to be honest. Alimene relaly tries to, though. She likes it when she feels good about herself and others can see the beauty in her. But it's a trying process that starts over every day. Alimene goes about like everything's okay, but its just a mask. She hates that her parents didn't have the decency to at least stay with her through her time in her egg. But when she is with true friends, other creatures that have a space in their heart especially for her, the mask is gone, and so is the sadness and anger.

History: Alimene was born differently. With her sisters, she was born from an egg-who would have guessed? She lives quietly, trying not to mind the stares she gets every time she visits the market. Alimene lives normally and quietly, making an effort to merely not be noticed daily.

Opinion regarding the Political Situation: ”I don’t really know. I mean, both sides are just trying to do this for the good of our home. But nothing good is happening!”

Skills: Alimene is very lively and agile. It’s nearly impossible to catch up to her when she’s scared or startled and running.
-Flowers
-Silence
-Being respected
Dislikes:
-Being disrespected
-Being bossed around
-Storms
-Loud Noises
Goals in Life: All Alimene wants is to be known as something more than just that femme that hid away. She wants to be recognized and praised in tales that parents tell to their younglings.

Love Interest: “What does it matter!” Just a little crush on Dito.

Other: ~~~

r a v e n ;; wrote:Image

Username:
r a v e n ;;

Daeet Name:
Neowir

Daeet Gender
Male

Faction:
Southern faction.

18 years {they have the same life span as humans, right?}

Position:
The Faithful: Messenger.

Short Personality:
Although he is quiet and shy, he has a good heart. He wouldn't hurt a fly, though he's most likely stepped on one before. He is smaller than the average male daeet his age, but is still swift on his paws. He is quick-minded, but doesn't like showing off, and hardly ever answers questions that aren't directed solely at him. He doesn't speak unless spoken to.

History:
Neowir's brother and sister were stillborn, and his mother and father were simple citizens. His swiftness was noticed as he grew older, and eventually he was asked to become a Messenger. He gladly agreed, wanting to be of some use, and also because he was curious of the world.

He doesn't really care what happens to the economy, but he would rather the Chosen Six become in charge than the Darkness.

Skills:
  • Running
  • Listening
  • Sense of hearing

• Silence
  • Sprinting/racing

Dislikes:
  • Talking a lot
  • Loud noises
  • Crowds

Goals in Life:
  • To become a faster runner

Love Interest:
Neowir isn't too interested in finding a mate; he is too young and naive for such mature things.

Other:
I couldn't find a codeword or anything... I read over the post several times. I hope this is alright, though!

And, great job, by the way, on the thread... It's so organized and neat... xD

Horneddragon wrote:Image

Username: Horneddragon
Daeet Name: Delilah
Daeet Gender Female
Faction: The North
Position: Low lord
Short Personality:
Beautiful and Elegant, Deiliah knows how to flaunt what she's got. You could call her vanity personified. She cares little for anyone besides herself.Taking great care in what she looks like, and in all of her actions, she believes herself to be a gift unto the world. Though full of self love and endeavors, her heart is not cruel. In addition she exhibits an ability to control infatuation, or in other words the beginnings, of love.
History:
Born from a long line of "nobility" Dells was raised to believe herself of higher quality that those around her. And as she grew older, she found herself grow bored of her current situation. One sunny day she became faced with a new path rather than the one set before her paw so many years ago, a new Makathor.. she only needed to give her loyalty to one Daeet to help achieve it.
She believes full heartedly that what the Darkness is doing is correct.
Skills:
~ infatuation
~ Stealth
~ Manipulation ( through kindness)

~ water
~ love
~ attention
~ Life in general
Dislikes:
~ fire
~ thunderstorms
~ defeat
~ jealousy
Goals in Life:
~ she wants only peace, and to find a love so true and pure that nothing could break it.
Love Interest:
Almost every male Daeet she has ever known
Other:

Not exactly the type you'd expect for a low lord eh? :B

Username:
The Maurader's Map

Daeet Name:
Dancer

Daeet Gender
Male

Faction:
South Faction

He won't tell anyone, though he isn't SUPER old

Position:
Captain of the Faithful

Short Personality:

Well, Dancer is a bit of the "Strong and Silent" type, he doesn't talk outside of meetings, or when he is asked a question. Rather mysterious Daeet. He is a real sweet guy, and can be angry and deffensive sometimes, using his horns to do a *cough* 'good effect' on someones mauling. He is intelligent and can make good battle plans.

History:

He won't tell WHERE he came from exactly, he just hints that it was cold, but nothing more. He said he used to haul things for a 'something' (Won't tell who) Which made him strong. As he doesn't talk much, he never really says anything about that part of his past. But, it is known that he came to the South Faction and started off as a low beggar. When he had heard of the Chosen, he believed immediatly and set off to join the Faithful, where he was accepted as a Captain because of his size and strength, and his witts. He now resides there, with the other Faithfuls.

Dancer believes that the Daeets who ignore the war, are utter morons, maggots and fools. He believes that only the Chosen can save them from a horrid fate.

Skills:
Dancer is strong, and a good arguer. He won't back down, and that has helped him win a few fights over food.(When he was a beggar) He is also rather level-headed, and has alot of good insults at the tip of his tounge

* His harness, he wont let anyone take it away
* Sunny days
* Being part of the Faithfuls, it keeps his mind busy

Dislikes:
*Hot weather, it makes him itchy
* Overconfident Daeets
* Rain
* The Darkness

Goals in Life:
To see the Chosen bring peace to his land, and by staying by their side the entire time. Helping

Love Interest:
Maybe a little on on Flare...

Other:
Great job making the Role Play!

Daeet Name: Blitzen
Daeet Gender Male
Faction: No set Faction. He goes were the Dark One commands him to go
Position: Low Lord

Short Personality: Blitzen didn't get to where he is now by playing nice. Not to say that he's a bully but he most certainly has an arrogant streak, not to mention the fact that, due to a lot of attention doled out to him, he thinks he's all that and a bale of reindaeet hay. He does have moments of kindness, and so long as you bow to his wishes and see to his every whim you'll get along fine with him. Crankiness does tend to manifest in him, particularly when he doesn't get his food on time, then you better beware, the lightning bit if his personality shines through. Angry, loud, vicious, and unpredictable...but only when he's really mad. Generally speaking his cordial with everyone while still maintaining and "I'm the Best" attitude. That being said, the death of his parents put a huge crack in his psyche, its possible that he could become a changed Daeet, if someone was able to slip through the vulnerable and fragile cracks in his armour and reach his heart.

History: Blitz was born to two very mundane Reindaeet parents. Star and Flash, they always had high hopes for him, and lavished praises and attention upon him for every little thing. I suppose its not surprising then that the highly confident, ego-stoked Reindaeet didn't take well to insults or condescending words. Not only did he vow to be the best from a young age, but he refused to settle for anything less than highly praising words. When his parents died, during a bad Reindaeet outbreak of Hayitis, Blitzen was devastated, he did his best to do everything his parents had always wanted for him, and when he was chosen to be one of The Dark One's Low Lords he was both honoured and unsurprised. Since then he has always had a bit of an arrogant streak, and none would really understand how fragile and vulnerable he really is, a fact that he is perfectly content to keep secret.

Opinion regarding the Political Situation: He doesn't really care about anything other than furthering his own wealth, prestige, and doing the will of the Dark One.

Skills:
-Arguing
-Immediate obedience to his superior
-Commanding attention
-Ordering Underlings around
-Fighting unfairly
-Manipulation

-Being in control
-Himself
-His abilities
-His appearance
-Manipulating others

Dislikes:
-Anyone who insults him
-Insubordination
-Not being in control
-Anyone who thinks themselves superior to him
-Losing at anything

Goals in Life: To have more prestige and wealth than any other Daeet.
Love Interest: Delilah perhaps. A girl with spunk who believes in herself sounds good to Blitzen.

Last edited by Temperance. on Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:29 am, edited 12 times in total.
Temperance.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me