>> Feäre Tribes << Official RP

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

>> Feäre Tribes << Official RP

Postby ⚜ Estivel » Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:44 am

>>Welcome to the Feäre Tribes <<

Chat
Feäre

This is only an RP for people that own Feäres!
If you do not own a Feäre, please follow the above link and purchase/adopt one.

Feäres(Fee - air) are relatively new creatures
bearing some similarity to the Dire wolves of the past, yet there is one stark difference.
The dire wolves, as most know, are now extinct.

Feäres have been genetically created by scientists to represent a somewhat similar animal to what the Dire might have appeared like, yet adding quirks here and there to make a unique animal that would be willing to survive and further evolve into a predatory animal that surpasses both the dire and the modern wolves.
They are in limited number as scientists have only recently started releasing them to the public in limited quantities, usually as litters and occasionally taking a request for a 'custom', uniquely designed Feäre.

Image Image

||Rules||
• You must own a Feare to join.
• Please be nice, and do not spam. There is a chat link on the top if you want to talk about something non-RP related.
• If you have any questions, ask the mods or me. You can do that through the chat or PM.
• If you ever feel that a mod or someone is not respecting you, tell me, not them >> If I hear of any PMs or rude comments directed towards a mod, I will take offense and you can expect me to snap.
• You can get banned from this if you do not follow these rules, so please make sure you do.
• 3 warnings and you're out.
• Only use your own Feares, and only after they are under your name in the Archives.
• Please use grammar, correct spelling, and post semi-literate posts. If you continuously post one-liners, you will be warned.
• Please no fighting x.x They're just pixels; no reason to overreact if someone doesn't like your character.

||Mods||

Me
RainbowSmores

⚜ Estivel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: >> Feäre Tribes << Official RP

Postby ⚜ Estivel » Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:44 am

|| Current Mates||

---

||Wrath||
Last edited by ⚜ Estivel on Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WRATH IS ON HIATUS
Please only PM about RPs
|Fursona and Adoptables|
|Feäre Wolves|
I wish I had a unicorn,
So I could fly away.
Where fun isn’t worn,
Nor people do mourn,
This is where dreams are born.

⚜ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ⚜

And if there was a place like this,
Would not it be quite grand?
To jump and play in fevered bliss,
Where no one can just stand?

I long to have a unicorn,
So I could learn to fly,
Yet dreams hold scorn

. . . . . .For hopes highborn,
. . . . . .And unicorns yet to fly.

we are NOT holibombers, but we will sometimes give gifts
⚜ Estivel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skittlelicious » Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:59 am

>> Join <<
Username: Skittlelicious
Your Feare's name: Silver Echo (Goes by Silver)
Link to Feare's picture: Click
Have you read and will you follow the rules? Yuppers!
Featured Art
By Somnivus
News
Trading all pets and items for art! <3 PM me!
Skittlelicious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ⚜ Estivel » Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:02 am

Skittlelicious wrote:
>> Join <<
Username: Skittlelicious
Your Feare's name: Silver Echo (Goes by Silver)
Link to Feare's picture: Click
Have you read and will you follow the rules? Yuppers!

accepted <3

||Wrath||
WRATH IS ON HIATUS
Please only PM about RPs
|Fursona and Adoptables|
|Feäre Wolves|
I wish I had a unicorn,
So I could fly away.
Where fun isn’t worn,
Nor people do mourn,

So I could learn to fly,
Yet dreams hold scorn

⚜ Estivel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CaptainHiccup » Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:10 am

>> Join <<
Username: ChiCha (FieryFilly & ChiCha)
Your Feare's name: Ashpra && Rahasia
Link to Feare's picture: -Ashpra- && -Rahasia-
Have you read and will you follow the rules? Yuppers, :P
previous usernames:
FieryFilly & ChiChaAmaranthyne
amarenthenechimericalwallflower

Also known as spellcasster or CaptainHiccup on most platforms.

toyhou.sedeviantartinstagramold deviantartcharahub
CaptainHiccup

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RainbowBizkit <3 » Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:54 am

ImageImage
"I was sick of restrictions sick of the boundaries about to close the door
Such a lack of conviction no real connection what should I settle for
But you caught my attention you built on the tension and you left me wanting more
Now I don't know what to do with myself do with myself I don't want nobody else"
RainbowBizkit <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ⚜ Estivel » Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:42 am

Everyone's accepted p:
I'm working on a Feare or two right now, so you can start without me if you want XD
I should be able to post in a few hours though C:

||Wrath||
WRATH IS ON HIATUS
Please only PM about RPs
|Fursona and Adoptables|
|Feäre Wolves|
I wish I had a unicorn,
So I could fly away.
Where fun isn’t worn,
Nor people do mourn,

So I could learn to fly,
Yet dreams hold scorn

⚜ Estivel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CaptainHiccup » Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:16 pm

Ashpra

I padded along through the thick tropical side of the forest. Vines hanging down from the great trees, long enough and large enough around that if they were alive they would easily be able to coil around any Feäre and crush them to their certain death. The southern side of the forest was seemingly quiet, and I particularly didn't enjoy it. I loved the musky scent of fear, the taste of chaos, and the adrenaline that came running right behind. I hadn't seen anyone just yet, or any game at that, my stomach rumbling with hunger. I sniffed the air and then snorted distastefully when I caught the scent of a female in heat; disgusting. I ran the other direction, shaking my head, trying to get the nasty smell out of my nasal passages. Finally something had me digging my claws into the dark, rich soil, my once moving body halting to a stop. My mouth curled with satisfaction. Breakfast, I thought cravingly. The thick scent of a young bear swirling about my black nose. I began to travel west, pushing myself to get there as fast as possible, wanting more than nothing than to appease my hunger, and also the lust of wishing for a brawl. The scent took me directly to the bear, a male black bear, wandering about in a rocky outcrop. I stopped a couple yards away from him and looked him over, assessing he was only slightly bigger than I was. Perfect. I began to circle the overconfident yearling, who stood up on him back paws, trying to intimidate me. I snarled, more in a mocking tone. I lashed out at him with my sharp jaw, distracting him from my true purpose, and he fell for it. I was able to get close enough to stick him with my spikes, injecting him with the poison, but only half so. He was able to use his front paw to grab into my side, but I in turn grabbed his back leg and pulled him down towards me. We being tossing and turning, but as soon as I could get slightly more straightened out, and righted myself on top of him and grabbed his throat tightly, digging in deep, and pulling us to a stop. After a few moments, his body went limp, and I began to have my meal.

Rahasia

I laid by the multi-colored flora, inhaling their sweet scent. I watched as a few of the strange plants began to bloom in front of me, their outer petal of white flickering to a soft pink. It was so beautiful... But I soon remembered this was to my eyes, and to many this was odd, an unnatural force of nature... A corruption. My teeth clenched, lip raising ever so slightly as I growled at these taunting thoughts. I remembered being outcast by quite a few Feäres, their eyes cast upon me like some exhibit for all to witness, not in pleasure, but in disgust. The anger bubbled up inside of me, clustering intoxicatingly thick together, and piling up fast, spreading throughout my body like a disease, even my bright colors began to shine more intensely, their repeated circulatory pattern increasing in speed. I finally looked at the newly bloomed, freshly open to the world flowers and stood up abruptly, launching towards them, allowing a roar to rip through me as I finally destroyed every single one of them. The birds scattered, and I could feel the sooth rhythmatic beating of a large group of elk flying away, and the glade located in the northeastern side within the forest, which I now stood in, was quiet, alone, and half destroyed due to my spiked anger. But was it entirely anger? I realized that anger was not my only emotion to blame with the act of my rampage. I collapsed on my side onto the soft grass illuminated by the gentle morning sun's rays, a single tear slid down my fur as I made myself see what else there was side by side with my anger... Sadness, a heavy depression-like sadness, and a slight fear of never being able to be with my own kind, ever.....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{{ excuse the fact that I am horrible at making first posts, and just to clarify, they are wild in this RP yes? }}
<3 ChiCha
Last edited by CaptainHiccup on Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CaptainHiccup

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ⚜ Estivel » Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:48 pm

|| Pyr - Alpha Male ||

Hmm.

The large brown and white mass laying on the forest floor shifted slightly, the stiffness of his bones and muscles stopping him for moving much. He wasn't old; the creature was actually only into his fourth year of life, an odd fact considering he was one of the largest of the group of similar creatures near him, most of which stayed a foot away at least. He was the Alpha of the only known pack of their kind, a kind that was rumored to be extincted by got brought back. Pyr felt a shudder ripple through his spine, and finally lifted his head from his massive paws.

Their camp was simply a worn area under a few large coniferous trees. They moved around the entire area when they were hunting, following the deer and caribou's migratory patters, but during mating season they would return here, or so he had decided when he led them here.
There were no pups born into their tribe yet, as they had only been released back two years ago and the following year the entire concept was too new for them to have pups. They didn't know the exact patterns of their prey and if something happened, their entire tribe could have been wiped out completely. So he had decreed no pups the year before.
This year would be different.

Chilled blue eyes flickered from left to right, taking in the view in front of him. A few Feäres were missing, a bad sign. They were to go hunting soon, and it bothered him when the younger than him went off and caught their own prey. There were few of them still and the more they split up, the higher the chances of an injured tribe member. Pyr's nose wrinkled in distaste before he finally willed himself to stand.

The air was cold and leaves were starting to fall.
Prey would be short, and so tempers would flair, even putting aside the hormones that would be pulsing through each and every male member of the tribe. His own mane had grown large and framed his red and white streaked face fairly well, though he wasn't interested in a mate.

"It's time to hunt."

Pyr barked the order and showed his teeth slightly, reenforcing that he was not to be disobeyed.
It would probably be time to choose a second-in-command, or beta, as their kin referred to it, but now wasn't the time to worry about such matters.

||Wrath||
WRATH IS ON HIATUS
Please only PM about RPs
|Fursona and Adoptables|
|Feäre Wolves|
I wish I had a unicorn,
So I could fly away.
Where fun isn’t worn,
Nor people do mourn,

So I could learn to fly,
Yet dreams hold scorn

⚜ Estivel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skittlelicious » Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:20 pm

. : S I L V E R | E C H O : .
Silver heard her alpha's call and immediatelt rose to her paws.
She shook dirt and debris from her silky pelt before padding
confidently forward to hear if she would be hunting.
Her paws itched to be out with her pack members,
working as one to take down a deer or moose or caribou.
She held her silver head high, proud and confident of who she was,
although she nodded respectfully to her alpha when he looked her way.
[I hope you don't mind my wee bit of god-modding.
I'll edit it if it bothers you. :oops: ]

A faint breeze ruffled her striped pelt and she breathed in the scent of fresh air.
Rain ... Looking to the sky, she saw fluffy grey clouds bordering the horizon.
I hope it holds until after the hunt, thought the fae,
the last thing we need is a hungry pack. Everyone's on edge,
she observed, casually glancing around the pack.
Noticing the decreased amount of Feäres,
her mind started to drift back to the thought that had troubled her so long;
mates. Silver sighed and tried to push the thought to the back of her mind,
but it was to no avail. She was supposed to find a mate ...
to help breed future generations but she just couldn't help worrying.
What if no brutes want to mate with me?
The familiar question had come and gone in her mind for almost a moon,
but she still worried fervently about it. Looking, once again, to the heavens,
she thought, Oh please please please let there be a mate for me!
Shaking her head, she turned back to her alpha. "Am I coming?"
Last edited by Skittlelicious on Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Featured Art
By Somnivus
News
Trading all pets and items for art! <3 PM me!
Skittlelicious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me